Who Needs Humiliation Ch. 06

Story Info
David and Lisa's story continues.
4k words
142.2k
20
13

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

Chapter 6: Let the Games Begin

On Monday morning, the first day of class I milled around the until everyone was in the room. I checked out all of the women. Of the ten three were in the mid to late fifties, three more were very much over weight, two of the remaining four were in their twenties and both wearing wedding rings. The last two were early thirties and attractive. One of then was blonde, about five feet five inches tall, big breasts and beautiful blue eyes. The other was brunette, five feet nine inches tall, average size breasts with a nice shape, and dark brown eyes. When the two of them sat down there was a chair between them which I quickly took for myself.

The first thing the class instructor did was have everyone stand up and introduce themselves to the class. During the introductions I found out that the blonde's name was Kathy and the brunette's name was Carla. Every chance I got I tried to strike up a conversation with either Kathy or Carla. Kathy was very friendly and seemed like a good prospect to be a sexual conquest for me. Carla, on the other hand, wasn't very receptive at all. She answered my questions with one word answers and seemed to resent my very presents in the room.

Once all of the introductions were done the instructor explained the course plan. He said that the course was split into three sections. Each section was made up of lectures and a team project. At the end of each section the team project would be reviewed by the whole class and then there would be a test consisting of 150 questions. In order to earn our certification at the end of the class we had to pass all three section tests. In order to pass a test it would be necessary to get a score of 80% or better. That is 120 of the 150 questions had to be answered correctly. The next thing the instructor did was to divide the class into five teams of five. As luck would have it Kathy and Carla were both on my team.

The first section of the course was a week and a half long. We spent half a day in lectures and the second half of the day and part of the evening working on the team project. Whenever I got the chance I continued working on both Carla and Kathy. Kathy because I figured she would be easy to get into bed and Carla because she didn't seem to like me and I wanted to either change that or find out why.

On that first Friday night the class members got together in the hotel bar for drinks. As it got later class members began heading off to their rooms. By eleven o'clock it was just Kathy, Carla and myself. For a short moment I had the fantasy of a threesome dance through my head but then Carla threw cold water on me. Carla got up and announced she was headed to her room to read. Then as if it was an after thought she said, "Kathy, watch out for this guy. I think he wants to get into your pants."

Talk about being deflated. I had no come back for that. I tried to laugh it off but I don't think it sounded sincere. When Carla had gone Kathy looked at me and said, "Actually I was kind of hoping you'd want to get in my pants. If I go another night with out sex I think I'll scream."

Kathy and I finished our drinks and I followed her up to her room. The closer we got to her room the more nervous I got. I hadn't had sex with anyone other than Lisa in over nine years and I wasn't sure how to get started. As soon as we were in the room Kathy kicked off her shoes and removed her slacks which she folded over the back of a chair then she began unbuttoning her blouse. While she was removing her blouse she said, "Why don't you get out of you clothes so we can have some fun."

I quickly stripped and got on the bed with Kathy who was wearing just her bra and panties. She said, "I always like the man to remove my bra and panties for me." Kathy got on top of me and we began kissing. As we kissed I reached around behind her and unhooked her bra and slipped it off her shoulders. Her breasts were big and beautiful. I began licking, kissing and teasing her nipples and Kathy seemed to be enjoying every minute of it. Kathy had started off being playful but I could tell be her breathing that she was getting very much aroused so I rolled her off of me and began kissing my way down over her flat stomach until I reached the elastic waist of her panties. Then I moved my face between her legs and nuzzled my nose into the gusset of her panties and inhaled the scent of her sex. I pulled the gusset aside with my fingers and buried my tongue inside her dripping wet pussy. Oddly I found myself noticing a difference between the taste of Kathy's pussy and Lisa's. I guess I had just never thought that there would be a difference in taste. Not better or worse, just different.

After I brought Kathy to orgasm orally I got her up on her hands and knees and I got behind her. Kathy reached between her legs to guide my cock into her slippery canal, I began with long slow strokes and just enjoyed the sensation of her pussy wrapped around my hard cock. I was just beginning to pick up speed when the phone rang.

Without pulling away from me Kathy reached out, picked up the phone and answered it. "Hello... Hi Honey.... I'm kinda busy right now can I call you back in an hour?..... What do you think I'm doing?.... Well yea, we're right in the middle.... Yes, yes... I'll call you when he leaves and tell you all about it..... Okay... I love you too. Bye bye...."

I couldn't believe my ears. Kathy had just told her boyfriend or husband that she was having sex with me and said she would call him back and tell him all about it. Before I could fully react to this Kathy pushed back against my cock and said, "Don't stop, I was almost ready to cum." I began pumping her harder and soon we both had an orgasm.

When I was done I dropped down on the bed beside Kathy and looked at her. I guess she knew what I was thinking. She said, "That was my husband. I'll have to call him back later. She had the face of innocence. She obviously didn't feel any guilt that she was cheating on her husband.

I asked, "Doesn't it upset him to know that your having sex with another man?" Kathy said, "No, not as long as he knows about it and I tell him all the details. I love my husband but I enjoy having sex with other men and her likes me to tell him about it."

"Does he fool around too?"

"No. He is happy just to share me. It works for both of us. Is this a problem for you?"

I said, "No, it's not a problem it's just something new to me." I rolled onto my back and began to wonder what it would be like to have your wife describe her sexual adventures with other men to you. I wasn't able to think about this for very long because Kathy had started sucking my cock and the sensation made it impossible to think about anything else. Kathy looked up at me and let my cock slip from her mouth and said, "I don't consider it a successful evening of sex unless I take at least one load in the mouth." Then she went back to work on my cock. I couldn't believe how quickly she had me ready to climax. I held off as long as I could but in the end Kathy got her mouthful."

Afterward I felt a little awkward. I didn't know if she expected me to go down on her sticky cum filled pussy, which I didn't want to do or if she wanted me to leave, which I did want to do. Kathy answered the unasked question for me. "Well I guess I better call my husband now. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

After her summary dismissal I dressed and went back to my room. I spent the next hour reviewing what had just happened. The sex with Kathy was great but I wasn't comfortable with the whole idea of her telling her husband about her sex with other men. The whole concept was new to me. After a while I thought about calling Lisa, but somehow I just didn't feel like talking to her right then. Was it guilt or something else? If it was guilt I wasn't aware in any conscious way that I felt guilty so it must have been something else.

Saturday morning I decided that I didn't want to have anymore involvement with Kathy, but I didn't know how to get out of it without making things uncomfortable in class. When I left her room Friday night Kathy had said, "I'll talk to you tomorrow." Did she mean that she expected us to get together again and how much time did she expect to spend with me. My mind was spinning. How was I going to get out of this?

I dressed and left the hotel early that morning and went sightseeing around Atlanta. I went to the Underground and walked around the shops and had lunch at 'Hooters', foods not great but the scenery is nice. By the time I got back to the hotel it was three o'clock in the afternoon. I went up to the room and called Lisa. When she answered the phone Lisa Said, "Oh, so you finally decided to call me. You've been gone a week and this is the first time you've called me. Are you mad at me?"

I said, "No, I am not mad at you. It has been a busy week. We have been studying and working on our class projects late every night and when I get back to my room I am too tired to call you only to find out you're not home. So rather than having to think about you being out with other men I don't call."

"Don't be jealous. You know I love you."

"Ya know, that's the sad part of this whole thing is that I do believe you love me but that doesn't help me much when I know your in bed with another man."

"Let's not fight."

"Who's fighting. I am just telling you how I feel."

"Okay then. Let's change the subject. How is the class going? Have you passed your certification test yet?"

I said, "No. There are three test and we take the first one on Wednesday."

After that the conversation was pretty mundane. Lisa talked about work. I told her about my trip to the Underground and she told me about a movie she went to Friday night. I didn't ask her who she went to the movie with and she didn't volunteer that information. At the end of the call Lisa asked me when I would call again. I told her I would call her after I got the results of the first test Thursday night. Then I told her I loved her and said good night.

At seven o'clock I decided to go down to the bar and have a drink before going to eat in the hotel restaurant. When I walked into the bar the first person I saw was Kathy. She was coming out of the ladies room and almost bumped into me. There was no way to avoid her now. Kathy gave me a big smile and took my arm and said, "David, where have you been all day?"

My first though was that I was going to be in trouble but I didn't know what kind or how to get out of it. I said, "I was restless so I went sightseeing."

"Come on over to the table and have a drink and you can tell us what you saw." Kathy took me by the arm and lead me to a table in the back of the bar. Sitting there was Carla and another classmate named Bill. I though to myself 'Great, Kathy is setting up a double date for us. What could be worse than to go out with a woman you don't want to be with and have another woman along that doesn't like you. This was not going to be a fun evening.

When we got to the table Kathy quickly slipped into the chair next to Bill and slipped her arm through his and said, "Bill and I are going out to eat at an Italian restaurant near here do you two want to come with us?"

Carla and I looked at each other and we both started to make excuses why we couldn't go with Kathy and Bill at the same time. Kathy didn't seem to notice our discomfort and just said, "Well, we are going to have one more drink then go. If you change your mind you're welcome to come with us."

I just smiled at Kathy and gave a little shake of the head to say 'no thanks'. Carla didn't say anything. She just sat holding her drink on the table with both hands while she looked around the room. I recognized the move. When you don't have anything to say to the people your with you pretend to be interested in your surroundings. That way you have an excuse not to look at anybody.

When the cocktail waitress came over Bill and I ordered beer and Kathy and Carla ordered wine. While we waited for our drinks Kathy asked me where I had gone sightseeing. When I said that I had gone to the Underground Kathy said that she wanted to see that and asked Carla if she would like to go down there the next day. Carla said that she would. Then Kathy asked what I had done there I said that I just looked around in the shops and had lunch. Then Kathy asked me where I had lunch. I had to laugh before I said it, knowing the reaction I would get from the girls "I had lunch at Hooters."

Carla said, "Hooters? That figures."

Bill and Kathy started laughing.

I said, "What's so funny. I go there for the Beef Wellington and they happen to have an excellent wine list."

Bill and Kathy were laughing harder now but Carla just looked at me for a few seconds with a blank expression on her face then she looked away. Just before she looked away I noticed that she was fighting to keep a smile from appearing on her face. I guess she decided it was funny but wasn't going to give me the satisfaction of letting me see her smile.

After that our drinks came and our conversation turned to the class and the upcoming test. We all agreed to study together for the test then the subject changed to movies, then sports, then politics and many other topics. During this time I noticed that the only time Carla joined in the conversation with all of us was when we were talking about the class. The rest of the time she would talk to Kathy but she didn't say much to Bill and she said nothing to me. I wondered why she seemed to dislike me so much and I decided to make it a goal to find out why.

Later as I was returning from a trip to the men's room I ran into Kathy on her way to the ladies room. She grabbed my arm and stopped me and said, "Don't get the wrong idea about this. I had a great time with you last night but the deal I have with my husband is that I don't date anyone more than once in a short period of time. That way no problem attachments occur. You know what I mean?"

I said, "Yes. I definitely understand. My feelings aren't hurt." What I really wanted to say was 'Thank God'.

When Kathy returned from her journey to the comfort station Bill got up and said that they had better get going so that they wouldn't have to wait to long to get a table. Kathy turned to Carla and said, "I'll call you tomorrow about going to the Underground" and then turned to me and said, "See you in class Monday."

As we watched Bill and Kathy leave I wondered how long it would take Carla to make an excuse and leave. When the door closed behind Kathy I turned to Carla and said, "Alone at last." Carla didn't respond but I could tell she was getting ready to leave and I suddenly wanted her to stay. I wanted to find out why she disliked me so much and was it just me or men in general. I knew I couldn't just ask that question so I asked her a question about the class. "So, how do you think this test will be broken down. What part of the material we have covered do you think will be hit hardest on the test?"

That was the right question. For the next hour Carla and I had a very friendly discussion about the class. In the middle of the discussion I suggested that we move the conversation into the restaurant and Carla agreed. As we talked I became aware of just how attractive Carla was. Her big dark brown eyes could warm a man's heart. Her arms looked as though she worked out. All of her body movements were graceful and she was not self-conscious when she moved or spoke. Her voice was pleasant to listen to and I got the impression that if she wanted to she could probably sing very nicely. I had noticed earlier as we walked from the bar to the restaurant that Carla had a sexy shape from behind. Her buttocks were firm and nicely rounded but as she was wearing pants I couldn't see her legs but I just knew they would be as great as the rest of the package.

It became apparent by the time we finished dinner that there wasn't much more to say about the class work, our team project or the upcoming test. I didn't want Carla to leave yet so I decided to asked the question that was on my mind. "At the risk of making you a little uncomfortable I would like to ask you a question that's been bothering me since we met the first day of class. I get the distinct impression that you don't think much of me and I would like to know why?"

"This is a mystery to you? You walk in the first day of class take a quick look around the room and decide that you are going to seduce Kathy and me. It was so obvious. No sooner than you sat down with us you start trying to get a conversation with whichever one of us will talk to you. While the class introductions are going on your hitting on us."

"I was just trying to make friends. If I have to be here a month I want to have some frineds."

"When a married man selects the two women in the class who are not over fifty, under twenty-five, or over 200 pounds to make friends with he is obviously on the make. Most men make friends with the other men in a group first."

I said, "I'm not married."

"You're not? Then why are you wearing a wedding ring?"

I looked down at my left hand and saw my wedding band. I was a little stunned to realize that I had never taken my ring off after the divorce was finalized. I wasn't aware that I was still wearing the ring. I didn't know what to say about it. "I'm divorced. Been divorced for about six months. I looked at the ring and said I guess some old habits die hard."

"Divorced huh? Is the ring part of your game or is it some Freudian thing, like, maybe you subconsciously want your wife back?"

Part of my game? Freudian? What did she mean? Then it struck me that maybe there was something to the idea that I was wearing the ring because I want Lisa back. After all, I did want Lisa back. I said, "I don't know. Maybe your right, maybe it is Freudian."

"Why'd your wife leave you? Did she find out you were cheating on her? Were you abusive?"

I don't know why but I ended up telling Carla the whole story about what happened with Lisa. How she ran off with Devers, how Devers turned out to be a con man, everything. I even admitted that I had targeted Kathy and her as women I wanted to have an affair with. I guess I thought that when Carla knew everything that she would be a little more sympathetic toward me.

"Oh you poor baby. Your wife ran off with another guy. So what now? Am I supposed to fuck you because I feel sorry for you or because you're such a hot lover. Oh wait, your wife left you for another man, I guess that means you're not such a hot lover. Well I don't give sympathy fucks."

She couldn't have hit me harder if she used a baseball bat. I said, "What gives you the right to talk to me that way. What did I ever do to you?"

"I got the right on the first day of class when you started having sexual fantasies about me. Tell me something, what were you thinking when I introduced myself to the class Monday morning. It doesn't matter if you tell me the truth or not because you know the truth and you know that I am right about you."

I said, "Okay, you want to know what I was thinking?" I decided to tell her exactly what I remembered thinking as I watched her introduce herself. "As I watched you talking about yourself I imagined how nice it would be to have my cock in your mouth."

I hoped that my answer would shock her but it didn't. She replied, "I hope you have a good imagination because that fantasy will never become a reality."

I asked, "Do you hate all men this much or just me?"

"Now what? You think I'm a lesbian because only a lesbian could resist your manly charms?"

I said, "That's not what I was thinking but maybe that is the answer. Your jealous because I slept with Kathy last night and you wanted her for yourself."

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers
12