Who Needs Humiliation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

Carla looked at me and said, "You really are full of shit." Then she got up and left.

After Carla left I sat for a minute trying to understand what had happened. I felt as though I had been in a fight and lost badly. Not only did I lose but I don't know if I landed any punches at all. My curiosity as to why Carla didn't like me had turned into a hatred of her. I wanted to get even for the rotten things she said to me. I was determined to find a way to get to her and upset her as much as she had upset me.

I went back to my room, thought about calling Lisa, decided not to and went to bed.

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
Potential. ..

This plot has a potential to teally great.

I am not sure the protagonist is that bright and his logic is some what narrow minded.

The wifes character is unusual and bizarre in that she wants her back, but is dating other men !

Why would a woman do that to a man she wants to have a permanent relationship with considering she was the one who had the affair !

This character trait the author has written for the ex wife to me does not makes sense as she runs the hogh risk of lossing her man permanently.

Would she notvgo visit him as much as possible while he on the course and phone him every night to make sure he does not hook up with any other woman !

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
Looking back on K. K.'s history...

this is the worst piece of crap he/she has produced, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

the protagonist is just a little shit. what fucking idiot can write a story this bad?

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Carla

I'm glad he grew a set and stood up to Carla!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago

This guy is not very sympathetic. Not sure where this is headed or if it is even redeemable.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
More Stories