Who Needs Privacy Among Family? Ch. 04

Story Info
Gabby, Holly, Cal, and Zane have anal fun on a road trip.
2.9k words
4.13
29.2k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedHatter76
RedHatter76
379 Followers

In this installment, we shift for the first time to the perspective of a male character (Cal). It is perhaps ironic that it took this long for that to happen, considering that I myself am male.

~~~

I wasn't sure what cosmic lottery I'd won, but whenever I paused to really think about it, I was always amazed at my sheer luck. My girlfriend Gabby was beautiful, both inside and outside. We were both straight-A students, but if we were ever pitted against each other, I'm quite sure she would've emerged as the smarter one, no matter how much she may have insisted otherwise. Perhaps because of her intellect, she also had a rather no-nonsense outlook on life and an often dry sense of humor which I could always count on to lift my spirits. In fact, whenever I was the one to make her laugh, I took a little extra pride and reassurance in knowing that I could at least somewhat reciprocate in that department. Yet even with her unforgiving wit, she was not so wry as to become cynical or unkind. In fact, she had a certain fun-loving and innocent side that made me all the more drawn to her. She was also rather unassuming in her style, wearing make-up and high heels only on special occasions and usually content in a very practical ensemble of jeans, a tank top, glasses, and a flannel overshirt if the weather demanded it.

Not that she needed any external enhancements to catch my eye. Her relatively simple dress code did little to hide her alluring curves from anyone who cared to look, which I certainly did. Her glasses were similarly insufficient to distort her doe-eyed face, with chocolate brown irises, an almost rabbit-like nose, and the most kissable pink lips I'd ever seen. All of that is framed with dark, shoulder-length hair that I often catch myself running my fingers through. Below the neck, her breasts had what I at least considered to be the perfect balance of diameter, protrusion, and perkiness, and I could say much the same about that lovely butt of hers.

All of this alone would've be more than enough for me to consider myself among the luckiest guys in the world, but it got even better, and her gorgeous ass was actually a big part of it. Her overall no-nonsense attitude extends easily to her sex drive, which was definitely above average in its robustness. She lived with her mother, twin sister Holly, and blonde cousin Kendra, and one time, the twins and their mom accidentally caught Kendra masturbating. Likely facilitated by Gabby and her mother's pragmatic outlook on sex and sexuality, they confronted the awkwardness in a most unusual way: by flouting it! By the time our senior commencement was approaching, they had gotten used to scratching the erotic itch right in front of each other. They didn't deliberately seek an audience, but if they happened to have one, they just agreed not to care. Among family, at least, privacy became a non-issue. It was as if they implicitly agreed that they all masturbated and there was therefore little point in hiding it.

This unusual openness eventually extended both to me and Holly's boyfriend Zane. Hell, none of them even cared if one pleasured herself in incidental eyeshot of the other's boyfriend! I initially tried not to enjoy the view with anyone but Gabby, but she assured me that she was fine with my eyes wandering as long as my hands (and presumably my penis) didn't. Of course, that deal was a two-way street, applying likewise to her and other guys, but I still considered it more than fair. Holly and Zane were under a similar agreement. Basically, any one of us could window-shop as long as he/she didn't go into the store and/or buy anything, so to speak.

As if that wasn't enough of a male fantasy come true, the openness eventually extended still further when our relationships crossed a certain physical threshold. I'll never forget that fateful make-out session with Gabby that changed everything. In a series of deep kisses that all seemed to blend into each other, one particularly searing liplock had her moaning and arching her back in my arms, pressing her breasts against my chest even more than they already were. I was already rock-hard, but that sent me over the edge. Apparently, she'd reached breaking point as well, because just as I was summoning the will power to push her away, she beat me to it and pulled away only slightly, for which I was begrudgingly grateful. We'd both been tested and cleared for STDs. At the time, we'd thought it was premature, but Gabby's mom had insisted. However, pregnancy was of course still a possibility, and the lack of premeditation here meant that no contraceptive measures were readily on hand.

"I think we're reaching a point of no return," said Gabby breathlessly. "How do you feel about anal?"

I blinked, unsure that I'd heard her correctly. "What?"

"Look, we can either force ourselves to stop until we can get some damn protection," she intoned impatiently, "or we can try getting release in a much safer hole, at least for now."

I'd never given it much thought, but I found myself far from opposed to the idea, and the matter-of-factness of her proposal, coupled with the way she bit her lip, only aroused me even more, if that was possible. Hardly believing what was happening, I nodded numbly at her.

"Oh, thank God!" Her relief at my choice was obvious as she immediately brought her lips to mine again while unbuttoning her jeans. The unmistakable sounds of her unzipping them caused me to gasp as best I could while kissing her back, and I moved to get my own pants out of the way while she pulled her pants and panties down in one swift motion. Probably to make any vaginal penetration less likely, she spun herself around just as my eyes fluttered open to be greeted with the sight of her naked ass waiting for me.

I was harder than I'd ever been, and I caressed her glorious glutes briefly before wrapping my arms around her waist from behind and kissing her neck. She moaned as I semi-instinctively guided her to lean over her bed, my penis rubbing a bit in the crack of her butt before I withdrew it slightly. I remained just lucid enough to resist the temptation to start immediately ramming it into her and instead massaged her anus with my finger for a few seconds. Then I pressed the tip of my glans against it, and although there was definite resistance, it was surprisingly surmountable. The purr that it elicited from Gabby prompted me to press the whole glans into her butthole, at which point she groaned in what may have been mild pain but quickly told me to keep going. It was a tight fit, to be sure, but nevertheless it did fit. I let out a moan of my own as I slowly slid the entire shaft into her body for the first time, marveling at how soon her very taut rectum had adjusted to my girth. A long, drawling moan from my girlfriend signaled that I was on the right track, so I pulled out partially and then pushed back in again. Despite its apparent malleability, her rectum firmly clenched every inch of my cock that was inside her at any given moment, and that elasticity combined with the thrusting motion had my eyes almost rolling back as a heated pressure built in my genitals. I proceeded to gently accelerate my thrusts, guided by the primal sounds Gabby made in response, and within a couple of minutes, I was really pounding her ass!

Whatever pain she may have felt at the start was clearly gone, as she made it clear that she was enjoying it immensely. "Mm! Aah! That's it, Cal!" she cried. "Just like that! Oh!" At this point, her warm rectum felt like it was outright sucking on my manhood, and I could feel my semen burning as it began to pool closer to its tip. I slowed down just a bit to reassert what little control I could. Instinct, however, had different ideas, and within seconds I had resumed my top speed, and I was officially on the brink. "Oh, geez, I think I'm gonna..." Gabby's breath caught in her throat, and her mouth gaped open silently for a moment before she let out a long, ragged moan of climactic bliss. A visible twitch rippled through her body, and if I wasn't going to climax myself in that moment anyway, the sight and sound of my girlfriend in such a state made any further delay utterly impossible. I let out a low, ragged moan of my own and promptly convulsed against her butt, grunting with each spasm as it sent a thick jet of my seed deep into her ass. On her part, Gabby's own hips also spasmed several times before she let out a final purr of satisfaction and abruptly went slack. "...cum," she finished redundantly, making us both chuckle as we caught our breath.

Until then, I wasn't even sure it was possible to have an orgasm from anal stimulation alone, but Gabby at least seemed to have just the right genes for her anus to essentially double as a second vagina for the purposes of sexual pleasure. I suppose this was only fitting, given that she was definitely among the overall hornier members of her gender. This would definitely not be the last time we took advantage of that. Word of the apparent joys of rectal release spread quickly through her family, with her twin sister Holly and her boyfriend Zane developing an affinity for it as well. In fact, both girls made it clear to us guys that, unless they specifically stated otherwise, we were welcome at any moment to be the instigators and help ourselves to their assholes. Even when they weren't aroused enough to actively seek erotic satisfaction, their baseline level of horniness was apparently enough for them to enjoy it practically anytime. They even got into the habit of taking a little extra care to maintain rectal cleanliness just for good measure.

Meanwhile, their lack of concern for privacy among kin regarding self-gratification soon extended to anal sex, and eventually, even Zane and I each stopped caring if the other was an incidental witness to it. In short, we all routinely had our pieces of a glorious cake and ate it too. The girls' pussies were their own playgrounds, while their buttholes were ours. Pregnancy was impossible in the former scenario and very improbable in the latter, but in either case, their sexual needs were readily met, as Zane's and mine most often were. Meanwhile, their breasts, which they had recently discovered to be yet another alternative avenue to orgasm, became the frequent playthings of both the girls themselves and their respective boyfriends.

All of this is why our final college campus visit was more fun than it probably is for most of our classmates. This university was the only one that was a prospect for all four of us (me, Zane, and both twins), so we were especially hopeful that it would turn out to be our best choice. Given how intimate we already were, the decision for all four of us to share a two-bed hotel room was an easy one. It would be an almost day-long road trip, so we set out quite early in the morning, with Zane picking me up first in his Impala before both of us collected our girlfriends. Shortly after we'd finished our impromptu dinners from a Burger King drive-thru, Holly decided to masturbate, slipping her hand under her pants and fingering herself to orgasm. This really aroused both of us guys, and teasing her boyfriend was obviously a welcome bonus if the sly grin she gave him was any indication. Had we thought it was feasible to do so safely and discretely, we both probably would've had our way with them right then and there! I doubt either girl was surprised when, a couple of hours later, we weren't in our hotel room for even a full minute before Zane was pulling Holly's leggings down while I unfastened Gabby's jeans. For a second or two, I heard Holly giggle in the background as she and Zane knelt beside one of the beds and got down to business, but I was quickly preoccupied with pleasuring my own girlfriend.

Her jeans and panties at her knees, I stole a brief glance at Gabby's dark and full pubic bush before spinning her around and groping her breasts from behind, causing her to let out a half-sigh/half moan that only acclerated the erection I was already getting. Holding her around the abdomen, I pulled it out as quickly as I could and gently bent her over just enough to get easy access to her awaiting butthole, which seemed to have learned not to resist hardly at all when I slid my cock in for the first thrust. As usual, I felt her rectum readily clench my member, and Gabby outright moaned for the first time as I partially withdrew only to penetrate her even more deeply on the second insertion. Never even bothering to lower us to the floor, I just stood there and repeatedly rammed my penis up her butt, supporting her as she arched her back while partially bent at the hip.

"Oh, God, I feel so full!" she cried. "Fill my ass up, Cal! Fill me up good!"

With that, my thrusts accelerated, which elicited the sexiest squeak I'd yet heard from her. As I neared my top ramming rate, I leaned on her back and kissed the nape of her neck, which made her shudder in supplementary pleasure. In another minute or two, I could feel my hot seed really pooling near my glans, and I briefly wondered if my luck in lasting long enough to drive Gabby to climax had finally run out. Seemingly in the nick of time, I felt a twitch of her pelvis and heard a drawling moan escape from her lips. "Oh, frick, I'm gonna cum!" I groaned in effort to contain myself for one more second before a tell-tale warble of bliss told me that I could let go. I wasted no time in sending multiple thick spurts of semen up her ass, moaning and spasming with every one while her hips also convulsed against mine. I lay my head between her shoulders while we both sighed in satisfaction and caught our breath. Then, we silently withdrew and put our pants back in place, noticing Holly and Zane as they were just finishing the same task, apparently having climaxed a few moments before us.

"Wooh!" Gabby said. "Just what the doctor ordered after a long trip!"

"No kidding," Zane agreed, still a bit breathless. "You teased us in the car on purpose so we'd be desperate, didn't you, babe? He narrowed his eyes at Holly.

"Who me?" Holly replied coyly, bringing a hand to her chest and batting her eyelashes.

"Quite unnecessary, really," I smirked. "Do you really think we could ever say no to you girls? Or that we would ever want to?"

"But it's so fun to watch you squirm," my girlfriend's sister smirked back.

Of course, that wouldn't be the only time we pleasured each other during our stay. The following morning, I even got the opportunity to try an entirely different position, and I suspect Zane did too, though I didn't really care to check at the time. I awoke spooning a gloriously nude Gabby, who for the moment still seemed to be asleep. I just lay there drowsily admiring her naked body, but it didn't take long for her to stir. I caressed her hip in silent greeting.

"Cal?"

"Yeah?"

She lazily reached behind her and pulled at my boxers, rolling her butt against my crotch a couple of times. "Nothing really wakes me up like a good orgasm. D'you wanna help me with that?"

As always, her matter-of-factness about her needs had me halfway to a hard-on before my boxers were even completely out of the way, and that's saying something considering how fast I pulled them aside. I wrapped my arms more firmly around her abdomen to anchor myself, found her anus, and began slowly thrusting into her. From there, it proceeded much as it always does, with Gabby becoming increasingly vocal about her pleasure until I yet again exploded into her rectum as she emitted a blissful cry of orgasm, spasming multiple times against my own twitching pelvis. We were both very well awake by then!

As I rose into a sitting position, I noticed that Holly and Zane had already awoken and left a rather disheveled bed in their wake. For a moment I wondered where they were, but then I realized I could hear running water from the bathroom accompanied by a giggle from Holly, and the answer was clear. Soon, Zane and Holly's own sounds of pleasure made it just as clear that they'd chosen to have their morning orgasm while showering together.

"Damn it!" Gabby groaned with a roll of her eyes. "She beat me to the shower again! Tomorrow morning, you and I are getting up and into the shower first," she decided authoritatively. "Then we'll have sex after we've got dibs."

I knew my girlfriend, and I had my doubts as to whether she'd be able to drag herself out of bed without cumming first, but as long as it involved sticking my penis deep into her beautiful round butt, I didn't really care.

RedHatter76
RedHatter76
379 Followers