Who Owns Paige?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does he own you now?"

"I don't know. The reason he drove me home was so that when he pulls up in front tomorrow and honks his horn you can watch me walk out to him and know that he has taken me away from you. If I walk out and get in his car I guess he will own me, won't he? If I walk or don't walk is up to you."

"But regardless of what I do you are still going to fuck him and whoever he gives you to?"

She looked down at the floor and said, "Yes. I can't explain it to you baby, but that huge cock of his hits places that I didn't even know I had. Once he touches them I have continuous mind blowing orgasms and I can't give up the way I feel when that happens."

I shook my head, "That's not much of a choice you are giving me."

"Bullshit baby. You have my love and devotion and the knowledge that even though he has a monster cock and can fuck me anytime he wants to, he isn't man enough to keep me from coming home to you. He isn't man enough to take me away from you unless you let him. That's your choice baby. I don't know what your choice is going to be, but if tonight is our last night together I want it to be memorable." She reached out and took my hand, "Take me to bed baby."

When I woke up in the morning Paige was sucking my cock and when she saw I was awake she climbed over me and lowered herself onto my cock. Then we showered together and she asked me if I had decided what I was going to do. When I told her she argued with me until I ended the argument when I said, "Your choice. My way or leave and don't look at me like that. I'm not the one who started the 'ownership and marking' shit. I made her dress the same way she had come to me the previous night and then I sent her down the driveway to tell her boss that she was taking a couple of days off to stay home and be my sex toy. What I didn't know is whether she would come back up the drive. Would he haul out his twelve inches and wave it at her and tell her to get in the car and then would she get in and drive off with him? I watched as she leaned down and talked to him through the passenger side window and then I saw her climb into the car. I watched as she talked to him and then after about a minute her head disappeared from sight. She was a slut all right. Giving Alan a blow job in broad daylight while all around us our neighbors were leaving their homes to go to work. I waited for the Cadillac to drive off, but it didn't. Alan leaned his head back against the headrest and a couple of minutes later I saw Paige sit up and wipe her mouth with the back of her hand.

Then she got out of the car and began walking back to the house.

12