Who Really Has Control?

Story Info
Wife refuses his advances until he can't stand it.
2.1k words
3.91
26.4k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid with her back to him as he watched television. Her clit aching from needing his touch, but she refused to be shot down by him anymore. It seemed that the only time they were intimate was when he was in the mood and the majority of the time when she would make sexual innuendos he would ignore them. She wondered what in the hell was the problem but decided to just stop giving a damn about it. Ok, so couldn't completely stop giving a damn, but she could sure as hell shut off her sexual desires.

He always said he could get her anytime, even when she said he couldn't so she decided that he was going to get exactly what she was willing to give for a while and that was nothing. Next time he was horny he was on his own, she was going to be "too tired" or just not be in the mood. She wasn't going to let him have control anymore; their sex life had always revolved around when HE was in the mood, no more. For a while, there just wasn't going to be any sex at all. It was probably mean of her to think that way, but she was sick and tired of their sex life being at his convenience.

He must have sensed her tension because he rolled over and curled up against her, wrapping his arm around her and laying his hand just below her tits, his warm breath against her neck.

"What's wrong baby" he quietly asked her.

Her response was the usual "Nothing."

She knew that he would sense that she was holding something back; she also knew how irritated he got when she did that. She didn't feel like telling him she was annoyed with the lack of intimacy in their marriage. It wasn't like she wanted him to feel bad, she just wanted him to realize that he should give her what she needed more often, instead of just when HE needed it.

She was having a hard time with the self control as he moved his body closer to hers and his warm breath continued to float against the nape of her neck. His hips pressed against her ass and she could feel his cock hardening. He kissed her neck and slowly slid his hand up to caress her tits. She tried to ignore him, but it was becoming increasingly difficult to do so.

He whispered to her "Know what I want?"

She thought to herself, yeah, I know what he wants. He wants his dick sucked and he's not going to get it. Not this time.

"I'm really not in the mood honey, I'm tired." With that said, she slid out of bed and into the bathroom, barely noticing the shocked look on his face.

When she came out of the bathroom he still had a bewildered look on his face. She'd never refused him before, nor had any other woman to her knowledge. She felt bad for pushing him away but he'd done it to her so many times, so she really wasn't sure why she felt so bad. She was going to stand firm, even if it meant confusing him and making him wonder what was going on. She was irritated at his ego and was going to make sure he realized that he did not have the control he thought he had. She lay back down and lit a cigarette, not saying anything about what just transpired. After she was done with her smoke, she rolled back over and went to sleep with a mischievous smile on her face.

The following day, they sat in the living room alone together, children off at school. She pretended to be completely engrossed in the show they were watching on Television. Though, she occasionally caught him watching her out of the corner of her eye.

"What?" she asked.

"I'm just looking." He replied.

She hated that, especially when she KNEW for a fact that he was in deep thought. Sometimes she wondered if he really thought she was that stupid that she couldn't read him by now. He was so easy to read sometimes it was pathetic. His next comment was one of his rare ones

"Are you randy."

She just snickered and told him quite plainly "No, I'm really not. "

Again he just stared at her with a bewildered look. She thought he must truly be amazed, considering he's never had a problem getting laid, that his own wife doesn't even want to have sex lately. Pay backs are a bitch baby, she kept thinking.

After a couple weeks of this, her clit was beginning to throb at the slightest touch from him. A simple kiss and she found herself becoming moist. She really wasn't sure how much more she could handle, but she could sense that he was in worse shape than her. She'd shot him down so many times he'd nearly stopped mentioning it completely. As she drove home from work she tried to convince herself to continue to thwart his sexual advances. She couldn't let him win. She had to hold firm, but the thought of firm made her think of his hard cock, how it felt inside her mouth, and how it felt when he thrust himself deep inside her pussy. She felt herself become moist at the thought of his cock deep inside her pussy. She knew she had to stop thinking about it so she turned up the music and sang along with her favorite CD.

He simply couldn't take it anymore. He didn't know why she was refusing him admission into her but it was beginning to frustrate him. He was going to get to the bottom of this and find out why his wife no longer allowed him inside her. He knew she was on her way home from work and he laid out a plan that would seduce her and thus allow him to get inside her. The thought of being in her made his cock begin to swell and he groaned as he thought of how good it felt inside her. He sent the kids off to the movies, thinking that would give them a good few hours alone, hoping maybe it was the lack of alone time they'd had that was thwarting his sexual advances.

She arrived home to see him come out the front door and onto the porch. It was strange; he never met her at the door like this, so she wondered what was wrong. Her heart beat wildly at the thought of what could be wrong. He stood watching her get out of her car, grabbing her purse and waiting for her as she pressed the lock button enabling the alarm.

"Hi Baby, how was your day?" she asked him.

He reached for her as she stepped on the porch and he kissed her deeply, slipping his tongue inside her mouth. His hands slid down her back to her ass, pulling her body close to his. The kiss continued as he pulled her inside the front door and closed it behind them.

Finally he loosened his embrace and looked down at her with a wicked smile.

"Wow, what's that all about" she asked him.

He just smiled again and pulled her body against his once again, his hands holding her ass firmly as he pushed her back against the wall. Her bewildered look only seemed to excite him as his kisses became more passionate and more demanding. His hands reached around and cupped her breasts as he used his hips to hold her in place against the wall. She snickered to herself, realizing that she'd driven her husband mad with desire. He gently ended the passionate kiss and looked down at her. She could see the arousal in his eyes, his need, and the desire within him.

"How much longer are you going to refuse to let me inside you" he asked her.

She looked up at him, with a wry smile "I'm not in the mood, I'm too tired, oh, wait, let me see, Oh, yes I'm watching Man V. Wild."

It seems as though a light goes off in his head when he finally realizes why she's been refusing him. He kisses her again and takes her hand, leading her upstairs. She follows, but slowly, prolonging his waiting. Finally, frustrated with her slow methodical movement, he picks her up and carries her to their room, laying her down on their bed.

He doesn't give her a single chance to push him off again as he quickly begins pulling off her shoes, then pants, then her shirt. He lingers at her bra, pushing it aside and licking her nipples, drawing them into his mouth, first one, then the other, his fingers sliding beneath her panties. He groans as he reaches between her legs, her pussy is shaven smooth, exciting him. She grins up at him as if she knew he wasn't going to be able to take it anymore, having shaven when she showered that morning before work. He slips a finger inside her; she groans and pushes her hips against his hand. He knows that means she wants more so he slides another finger, then another inside her. Her hips grind against his hand and he can feel her muscles tighten. He knows he can finish her within minutes now, make her cum all over his fingers. She groans as he stands in front of her finally removing his clothes.

She sits up and kisses his stomach as he removes his shirt, her hand slides to his cock and she groans as she takes it and slowly slides it into her mouth. He reaches down and slides his fingers back into her tight pussy as he watches her sucking on his cock. He groans from the feeling of her pushing it deep inside her mouth, into her throat. Her movements become more intense as he pushes her down onto the bed. She continues to suck his cock, sliding her tongue around the tip and looking up at his gorgeous blue eyes. His fingers entwine in her hair as he pulls her mouth away from his cock.

"I want in you!"

Gently he slides his cock inside her, just a little, teasing her. She reaches for his ass, trying to pull him inside her, but he sits up and takes her by the wrists and holds them down above her head. He continues to tease her, ever so gently slipping the tip of his cock in just a little further each time. Making her groan, waiting for her to beg.

He smiles and plunges himself deep inside her, making her quiver from the depth he's pushed his cock into. He can feel her muscles tense and knows he's pushed it too deep for the first thrust, but continues to thrust it inside her until her muscles relax and he can push it even further.

"On your knees!" He demands as he pulls his cock out of her. She groans as he grabs her hips and pushes her over faster than she's moving.

He wastes no time in sliding his throbbing cock back inside her. He pushes her chest towards the bed knowing it will cause his cock to thrust deeper inside her. Her whimpers remind him to start slow, not thrust too deeply. He looks down and watches himself thrusting in and out of her. She groans as she feels his cock stretching her, the tingling feeling it gives her and she takes him deep inside her. He starts slowly, methodically pushing himself into her, deeper with each push, her hips begin pushing back to meet his, as if begging him to thrust it deeper, harder, further inside her.

He gives her exactly what he knows they both want, she feels like she's going to explode as he reaches around and rubs her clit, pounding his cock inside her, her body begins to quiver as his cock becomes harder, filling with juices ready to explode deep inside her, with a final deep thrust they begin to explode together, she falls onto her stomach as he follows her, not allowing his cock to be pushed out of her just yet. He's not quite sure he's even done with her. They lay together, him still inside of her, retrieving their breath. He grabs her abdomen and pulls her body to follow his, laying them on their sides. She turns to him and smiles as he reaches down and kisses her gently.

Slowly he removes his cock from her and lays holding her, he smiles to himself, knowing that in the end, he prevailed and she gave in to him.