Who Saw Who First Act 03

Story Info
The word gets out.
2.4k words
4.45
6.8k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night was great; I can barely sleep. The night me and Nina had was like no other I've ever had.The licking, sucking, cumming, what's not to like? I finally got a day off from work, which is what I need right now. It's still early in the day, I cleaned the house, cooked some breakfast, and sent a few messages to Nina about last night. She didn't respond; I pass it of as if she's just busy at work.

Later that evening I try to call her but with no answer. I'm sitting on the sofa, my basketball shorts and tee shirt, horny like usual. So of course I have an itch I need scratched. Who else better but her. Damn; still no answer, i am getting concerned. What could she be up to at this hour?

A couple work days pass, she has not been out to the car at our usual break time. Nor has she answered my call. I come to the conclusion that she got what she wanted, and is now done with me. I can respect that but believe me I don't like it. So I am once again beating my dick in my car, looking at photos of Nina she sent me a while back. So lost in the moment, I didn't notice Kelly smoking her cigarette, just a few feet away.

Kelly works as a cashier at my job. She is alright looking, but nothing to stare at. We have had a few casual conversations about this and that but nothing flirtatious.

I don't know how long she's been standing there, let alone if she noticed me, and what I was doing.

I put my dick away; exiting I speak to her, and she just nodded her head my way. With a hard dick in my pants I head to the elevator. Before the door closes Kelly stops the door from closing on her. She doesn't look my way, her face glued to her phone and she's watching a video of some kind. With the volume turd down I couldn't make out what it was, but it's not of any concern to me.

Exiting the elevator, I make a rush for the bathroom. I gotta nutt, entering the stall I waste no time whipping my dick out. Closing my eyes I imagine every hot chick I can think of, all of which are begging me to cum on them. Blowing my load into the bowl, I breathe heavy from the rush of hot cum that flew from my dick. Ok back to work I go.

It's about 8pm, I am headed to my car and like normal people are peeling out of the lot, rushing home, or to the bars. I'm in no rush, as I cross the lot I see Kelly and a few of her friends in a crowd, staring down at their phones.

I speak "Good night ladies."

All heads in sync turn to me and they all mumble childishly.

"Good night Dave."

The ladies all turn away going to their cars. Kelly come towards me to make small talk.

"I'm glad today's over, I am exhausted, how about you Dave?"

"I'm good, just another day. Going home to drink and relax."

Stepping closer she asks.

"Have you seen any good movies lately? I have been watching this intense film I found online."

"Oh really I say, what is it?"

Standing there with a bit of a seductive grin, she says.

"I will show you. It's in my phone, you have probably seen it before."

I lean on my car waiting for her to load it, when is ready she hands me her phone, and takes a step back. It looks crappy as the camera keeps trying to focus. It starts with someone in a car, and they are filming an apartment building. A guy on his phone steps out onto the balcony.

Holy shit; it's me, it's really me.

"What the fuck is this?" I ask her.

"Are you kidding me, what's going on?"

I didn't need to see the whole thing to know what it was. It was the video Nina recorded without my consent. I'm angry, embarrassed, deep down a little flattered. Kelly starts to explain how she got it.

"I have to admit I watch porn, I am always looking online for anything to get me off. I surf the net and play with my pussy most nights. Two days ago, I was watching videos from personal users, not porn stars, just regular people. I checked for most watched videos, and there it was near the top. I watched for a while as some guy stroked his dick out on his balcony at night. It was not until I realized the person recording it was instructing him."

I asked her what site was this, and she said she had to look threw her phone cause she looks at a loot of them. While serving she kept explaining herself.

"I didn't notice it was you until the woman got inside the apartment, were there was better lighting. I must say I was so close to cumming by then it turned me on more seeing it was someone I knew, and see everyday."

She looked scared, I was not mad at her. I had to make her feel better, seeing that we are alone in a dark parking lot. This could get ugly quickly, I smile and try to ease her mind.

"You know what it's cool, you didn't know. I'm not mad. It's kind of flattering that you watched me and it got you off. Seeing as you are the only one to see it, and who knows me, I can live with that."

Her eyes get big and she looks at the ground. Crossing her arms she says something that almost took the air out of me.

"Well not really, see I told a few of my friends what I saw, and the ladies you saw me with just now. I was showing them the video, I been talking about it all day, and I told them I would show them after work."

I'm stuck in shock, is this really happening. I have to work here, and lord knows who else seen it. I could kill Nina, if I could find her.

I tell Kelly that I did not know I was being recorded until it was over, and did not know it would be put online for the world to see.

"Please don't be mad at me, I thought you uploaded it. I wish I knew better,oh my god I'm so sorry."

She looks like she's going to cry, I step closer to her and put my arms around her.

"It's ok don't cry, I can't do anything about it now. What's done is done."

Looking up at me she nodded her head. Still apologizing.

"I'm so sorry Dave, I won't show anyone else."

"Alright Kelly, goodnight" I get in my car and smile her way.

"Dave"

"Yea Kelly,"

"It was a hot fucking video, I squirted like twice. You really know how to eat some pussy, and your dicks nice. I had it get that off my chest."

Before I could respond, she turns and runs to her car. Driving off she pulls out behind me. In my head I still can't believe what is happening. I have been had, I have been exposed online,and half of my coworkers know. Looking in my rear view mirror I see Kelly's car still behind me. She does not live on my side of town, is she following me. A few blocks from home I stop at the liquor store. She pulled up right behind me. I walk over to her car.

"Are you following me?"

"I was, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind some company tonight for a while?"

"So you were going to follow me to my house? I don't know if that's a good ideas."

"Well I already saw your dick, and how you cum, and everything else. I want to see if first hand. I have to see it. You are already getting drinks right. I got some cash, I will pay for the drinks, if you will let me jerk you off."

"Ok, but no phones or recording."

She laughed, and went into her purse and handed me a $20. Grabbing a pint of Hennessy should do the trick. I'm gonna fuck her and cum in her mouth tonight, I thought to myself. She followed me home.

"I need to shower, make yourself comfortable, I will be back shortly."

"Ok, I will be right here, can I crack this bottle open?"

"Sure; do ya thing."

I quickly shower, throwing on some ball short and tee. I head to the kitchen and grab a cup. Kelly is on my sofa, she already is in her bra and panties. Kelly has already taken a few shots, which is just going to make this easier.

"Damn woman you got yourself real comfortable."

"I don't want to get cum on my clothes. I still gotta go home, don't want cum stains on my shirt or pants if that's alright with you."

"No problem at all."

I sit down next to her and she throws her leg over

mine, my dick twitches and she feels it. Taking another shot she gets started.

"Ok, let me see that dick. I gotta see it, I gotta see it cum."

She reached in my short, pulling my dick out she spits on it and start stroking it. I look around to see if her phone is out. It's down in her purse on the floor. Good I can relax, I can't wait til she starts sucking it. I plan on holding out until her hands tired and she gives up beating me off.

"Please cum for me Dave."

"Just keep stroking it babe, you will get it all."

Getting a good look at Kelly she's a tall, slim, dark skin woman. None of her features are great, b cup tit, little bubble butt, but good clear skin. She does have full dick sucking lips, which I plan on putting to use.

"Spit on my dick again, shine it up."

"Yes, I want to see you cum baby, shoot it all over yourself."

Yea right I think, shot it on u is more like it. I take another shot and make my move. Grabbing her ass, I pull her closer. Rubbing her ass, I slip my fingers across her pussy. She is wet, very wet, I put 2 fingers in her as she moans.

"Oh shit, finger my pussy. Go deep, go deep, make me squirt."

She's rocking back and forth, as she's stoking my dick, which is starting to ooze pre-cum. Seeing it excited her.

"Um look at the juice on the head of that dick. I want more, give it to me. Please Dave cum for me."

"I can't, I need more your teasing me."

"Do you want me to suck it? I'm going to suck it, just keep fingering me."

Her head dropped right down, and she Took the whole

Dick in the first time. Rubbing my balls she deep throat my dick, as I finger fucked her rapidly, she was creaming all over my fingers. That pussy was soaked, and tight. Time for me to get nasty, then she will too.

"Put that pussy on my face, let's 69, I want you to squirt baby."

"If I squirt it's going to get on your face, are you ok with that?"

"Yup, squirt on me."

She is sucking me off so hard, I finger her pussy as I lick her clit. Minutes later she's bucking wildly, as she's about to give it to me.

"Dave, oh shit Dave it's coming. I'm gonna squirt, I'm going to squirt all over your face."

"Give it to me Kelly, in my mouth, on my face, wherever, squirt on me baby."

Still sucking my dick, her legs clinch around my head, she explodes.

"Fuck, fuck ,fuck I'm cumming on your face, ooooooo on your face, damn daddy."

I take it like a champ, I'm still licking her pussy and she has squirted cum on my face,in my mouth and I love it. But now I wanna fuck her.

"Let me fuck you Kelly."

"Ok"

She climbs off my face and lays on her back, I slide my dick across her clit, then I slide inside.

She is so tight, I might not last long. Thrusting in and out of her, her eyes are closed as she grabs the arm of the sofa.

"Fuck this pussy Dave, fuck it, fuck it."

Im plowing her pussy deep, balls slapping her cum soaked ass cheeks. She get even tighter, and opens her eyes, she stares at me with her mouth wide open.

"Im cumming again Dave, shit I'm going to squirt again, shit, shit, shit."

I fuck her faster as she starts to climax. The pressure is so intense that if pushes my dick right out the hole. Squirting all over me, my stomach, and legs. I let her finish, and put my dick back in.

"I want you to cum Dave, please, I can't take it anymore, I'm getting drained. Please cum ,cum wherever u want I don't care just do it."

"Ok where do you want it baby?"

"On my body, or in my mouth if you want. Drop that cum in my mouth like you did the girl in the video."

That did it; once I remembered Nina, and how she begged for the nutt in her mouth, I was ready.

"I want you to taste it, like I tasted you. I'm going to cum in your mouth."

"Give it to me then."

I pull out and stand right by her head, as I beat my dick. She is rubbing her pussy and biting her lip.

"Lick my balls and stroke my dick since you want it, come get it."

She sits up and does just that, licking and stoking me. I'm in heaven.

"Here is comes baby, it's coming,put the head in your mouth."

She does, but then starts flicking her tongue across the head of my dick.

"Cum, come on cum right here."

I lean back a bit and shoot my cum all over her tongue, some hits her cheek, and nose, she just keeps looking at me. Still stroking, she gets out all the cum. Sucking the head dry.

"Damn woman, that was good."

"So we're you, I loved it, I hope to do this again. Maybe in the morning if I can stay."

"Why not."