Who Saw Who First Act 04

Story Info
Dave is in over his head.
1.1k words
4.13
6.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A good night sleep is an understatement, I was well off into dream land. Then a cool breeze across my balls causes me to wake up. Looking around I see Kelly wrapped up in the whole blanket, snoring sound asleep. So I lay there fully exposed, and morning wood has arrived. I'm not gonna wake her, I will just jack off and let her sleep. Eyes closed I grip my dick and stroke it slowly, not wanting to shake the bed.

Why am I jerking off, with a fully nude woman next to me. Well it's exciting, and who knows she might wake on her own before the finally. With a little spit for lube, I work the shaft right up to the head, pre-cum already oozes from the hole. Suddenly the covers fly off of Kelly, and she looks at me kinda pissed.

"What the fuck are you doing with that, I didn't tell you, you could beat off without me. Don't touch my dick."

I'm confused; I never said it was hers, nor do I need permission to beat my dick, it's mine. She wipes her eyes, moving closer she kisses my cheek. With a sinister grin she grab my dick. She get down close to it and starts stroking and talking to it.

"Good morning, was he hurting you. Beating on you so early in the morning. Ummmmmmm, I know he's a bad man. I will be taking care of you, don't worry he is going to pay for this, I promise."

Turning to look at with the grin again, she licks the shaft of my dick, long slow licks. My legs shake, and I begin to squirm. Rubbing my balls in her hand, she hold my dick head in her mouth, rotating her tongue around the head, letting her spit run down the dick. My balls and her hand become soaked, she rubs the wetness all over my balls.

"Damn this feels great." I say

"Shut up, I'm not talking to you right now, you have to learn your lesson first."

Slapping my dick across her face, she swallows my pole. Up and down, like a million times a minute. This has to be the quickest head bobbing I have ever seen. I can barely get a glimpse of her face wow, I'm cheering her on in my head, since I was told to shut up. In this position I will do what I am told.

Slurp, slurp, slurp, the sound echoes throughout the room. I'm going to cum. She stops, I don't know how she knew. I guess she felt my balls rise, and tighten up in her hand.

"You better not cum, how rude and selfish, you were going to blow your load. Don't make me slap you, you better hold out Dave."

I. Was so close, I just knew I was gonna coat her throat with hot nut. Ok, she's teasing me, but two can play this game. She goes back to licking my dick. I grab her by her waist and force her on my face. She tried to resist, but I'm much stoner than her.

"No, no, I'm not done, I'm not ready. Please don't do that. Don't eat my pussy."

I ignore her, wrapping my arms around her back and thighs so she can't get up. I get right to it, tongue fucking her soaked pussy, she cums in a minute. Then again two minutes later. I'm going to show her who runs this shit.

"Fuck Dave, fuck, I don't want it, please it's driving me crazy, I'm going to cry."

I giggle to myself, next I move to her ass hole. Poking at it, and circling it with my tongue. I put 2 fingers in her, using my thumb to rub her clit. I have her right where I want her, she's going to squirt on me, and I know it. I keep pounding my fingers in her, licking that ass hole slowly. I feel her body jerk and shake.

"I'm cumming, holy shit, I'm going to squirt, aahhhh yes, yes, yes, aahhhh."

The flood hits me like when u let the shower water hit you in the face. Between the moans, I can hear her sniffing, she really is crying. No longer able to lick and suck my dick, she let's go. Kelly falls off me, she covers her face with the blanket, so I don't see her cry. Her legs are still shaking, cum is running out of her pussy. I must say I'm proud of myself.

"See, you should have just let me jerk off. But noooo, you had to take over, or think you were."

She said nothing, turning on her stomach she just laid there. Well I'm still hard, not wanting to punish her, I move close to her ass. I slap my dick across her but, she tells me to stop. Ok, I begin stroking my dick again, on my knees right above her ass. I am going to glaze this ass with my cum. She doesn't move, she looks like she went back to sleep. Minutes later it's coming.

I whisper "Damn I'm about to blow."

Streams of hot cum spray across her ass. Three, four, five long ropes of cum escape my dick, each hitting there mark. She pulls the cover off her face, she looks at me then her ass.

"You fucking suck, really look at all of that cum. I didn't tell you you could cum on me."

She gets up and heads to the bathroom. When she returns she won't look at me. She grabs her clothes and heads into the living room to get dressed. I lay in bed exhausted, how can she be mad, she's got issues. I can hear her mumbling to herself, as she grabs her shoes, she yells down the hall.

"I'm leaving, don't bother walking me out or to my car. In fact don't talk to me when you see me at work you fucking dick."

I say nothing, just smile and catch my breathe. I need a shower; so I roll out of bed, shaking my head with some disbelief. This was not what I expected this morning. I don't understand it one bit. Before I get into the shower, I get a text to my phone, It's Kelly.

"If you think I'm just going to stay quiet now you're wrong, the whole city will see your nasty ass. I'm sending your video to anyone I can. You don't just do what you want to women anytime you want. Good luck getting any after this."

"BITCH!!", now I'm pissed.