Who Says I'm Too Old? Ch. 2

Story Info
The continued seduction of a retiree.
2.2k words
4.5
83.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Olderguy
Olderguy
36 Followers

In the first installment of this series, I described a voyeuristic experience which led to sex with (Katie) the 19 year-old friend of my stepdaughter (Michelle). At this point I hadn't done anything with Michelle except let her tease the hell out of me around the house. Some people might consider this category to be incest, but I am one of those who don't consider it incest if there is no blood relationship.

I had called Katie a few times and she didn't answer her cell phone, so I figured she was busy, in school, or otherwise occupied. When she finally returned by call on Wednesday morning, she said that she couldn't come over because she and Michelle were going to party at Ben's house when Michelle got out of school at noon. Apparently there was a teacher's workshop or something that would free up the students early. Katie had no classes until that evening.

I asked Katie what they would be doing and she said, matter-of-factly that it was going to be a "fuckfest" with a few others invited as well. I asked if the "few others" were guys or girls, and she told me girls. Apparently, the size of Ben's cock is has become the talk of the senior girls and they all want to see what he's packing. In my last segment, I described him as being 6'5" tall, around 250 lbs with a size 15 shoe and packing around 10" of cock in his jeans, although it is average in circumference, maybe even leaning toward the skinny side.

"Is it a show & tell, or are they all interested in fucking him?" I asked her. She responded by saying that she hoped they would be satisfied in just checking him out, because she and Michelle were horny and didn't want to share him with the rest of the girls.

I told Katie to let me know what happened and if she wanted to do it in person, I'd be home all day on Thursday. She said she would, and most likely it would be in person, but she'd confirm later.

Around 1:00 pm that day, I was shocked to find Michelle coming in the front door alone, and it looked like she had been crying. Of course I played dumb and asked why she was home early. She said she got off at noon and did a few errands before coming home. I said "looks like one of the errands was to buy onions"!. She looked at me, and I said "looks like you've been crying". With that, she ran upstairs to her room and I could hear her sobbing. I waited a few minutes until the noise stopped and went up and knocked on her door.

"What?" came the question from inside her room. "Can I come in?" I asked. "OK" came the reply.

I went in and asked what was wrong. "Nothing" Michelle replied, "Oh come on, I don't know a lot about young girls, but I do know that tears usually signify something is wrong", I responded. I then sat on her bed with her and put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her to me.

"Are you sure you don't want to unload on me?' I asked. "I'm a good listener".

She said nothing for a few seconds, and then said "if I tell you, you're going to think I'm a bad girl, and I don't want that!".

"What did you do, rob a bank or kill someone?' I followed.

She laughed a little, and shook her head. I said "then I won't consider you a bad girl" and gave her a reassuring hug.

"Ok, but this is a little embarrassing" she said. "I promise not to laugh or make fun of you" I responded.

She then proceeded to tell me she and Katie were going to go to Ben's house and hang out this afternoon. She didn't indicate the part about sex that Katie had told me about. When she got to Ben's, he was naked on the couch, with Katie sucking his cock and two other girls were there as well, watching. She asked what was going on, and Katie told her that some of the girls had indicated they'd like to see a 10" cock because they didn't believe Katie when she told them about it. Apparently, these were girls that went to school with Katie, not the high school seniors that she referenced in her conversation with me.

"What did you do when you saw that scene?" I asked.

"I went crazy and screamed at Ben for allowing this to happen, and told the two girls to leave", she said.

She told me they did leave and then she started in on Katie and Ben, screaming at them. "Have you and Ben had sex?" I asked. "Yes, a number of times" she replied. "Protected sex, I assume"? "Yes, don't worry about that" she said.

"Did you know that Katie was having sex with Ben as well?" I inquired. "Yes, we both have had sex with him twice in the past, but she promised me that was all. Now I don't believe a word she says. She's probably been doing him all during Christmas break".

"What was it that upset you the most about today... the fact that there were others there, or the fact that Ben was letting Katie suck him when you weren't there?" I asked.

"Both, but mostly that she invited others into our little group" Michelle said with a sigh.

"Well, you're here and she's probably still there fucking your boyfriend. How do you feel about that?" I asked.

"At this point, I don't care if I ever see either one of them again. They can have each other as far as I am concerned" she said with a little cry in her voice.

"Well, I think I'll let you alone for a while so you can get your thoughts together" I said as I rose off the bed to leave.

"I'd rather you stayed a while longer and keep me company" she said. "Sure, I'd be glad to" I responded to her, and sat down next to her again and pulled her close to me and began to stroke her back.

She whimpered a little as I massaged her back and stroked her hair. She dropped her hand to my thigh and let it rest there. Thinking about the fact that Katie had previously told me Michelle had the hots for me, I couldn't help but make the stroking of her back a little more sensuous, and the proximity of her hand to my crotch did not go unnoticed by my cock. It started to stir, and I think she realized it, but said or did nothing.

I lifted up her head off my chest and asked her how she was feeling. "Funny" she said. "Funny funny, or funny good" I asked in return. "All I can tell you is this feels really good and I am feeling funny about you and I like this", she responded.

"Go with it and see what happens" I told her and pushed her head back into my chest. At the same time, I let my other hand drop down to her hip and started to lightly massage her hip and buttocks with it. She started to respond by slowly moving her hand on my thigh back and forth, each time going a little higher toward my now enlarging cock.

I let this go on for a few more minutes, and then moved back and looked her in the eye, and asked her "do you see where this is leading"? She looked at me with her tear stained eyes and nodded. "I think we should stop before we cross the line we can't recover from" I said to her with a little pain in my voice.

"I don't want to stop" she said, and leaned into me and kissed me gently. I returned her kiss with a passion and hugged her to me vigorously. Instantly, my cock went to full attention in anticipation of what was to come.

"Let's get comfortable. We have about an hour before your sisters get home" I whispered in her ear, as I tugged her top off and unhooked her bra. I took one of her perky breasts (she's a 32B) in my mouth and ringed the nipple with my tongue. As I was doing that, I unsnapped her jeans and pulled down the zipper. She reached down and tugged off her bottom clothing. I then sat up and took off my shirt and stood up and dropped by pants, allowing my cock to spring free. She took it in her delicate hands and began to stroke it. I pushed her back down on the bed and raised her legs up so I could get access to her pussy. She was wet with anticipation, and I tenderly stuck my tongue in her hole, causing her to gasp. "That's the first time any man has ever done that to me" she exclaimed. I knew what she meant, because Katie had confessed that they had eaten each other's pussy to see what it felt like. "Do you like it?" I asked, already knowing the answer by the convulsions it was creating. "Oh my god! It feels wonderful" she said, and I knew she meant it.

I think she had about three orgasms in about 90 seconds just with my tongue in her slit and my finger on her tiny clit. Some women are blessed with good-sized clits, and some, unfortunately have tiny ones. Michelle has a tiny one, but apparently a sensitive one!

It was time to find out how she handled a thick cock. I know how she handles a long one, but she doesn't know I know. From what I saw previously, she couldn't take the entire length, but I intended to have her take all of me. I asked her if she had any condoms, and she pointed to her purse from which I extracted a lubricated ribbed Trojan, and quickly placed it on my cock.

Michelle observed this ritual with a fixed gaze, like she was traumatized. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm just surprised at how big your cock looks" she responded.

"It's not as big as Ben's if he has 10 inches", I said.

"It may not be as long, but it looks twice as thick" she said with a little fear in her voice.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle and take the time for you to adjust" I said in a reassuring voice.

I then leaned forward, with her legs spread and touched the entrance of her pussy with the end of my cock. I started to push in slowly and felt her cunt start to relax. As she did, I allowed my cock to slowly continue in until about 3 inches were imbedded. At that point I looked at Michelle and she was smiling at me. She then surprised me by reaching down and grasping my ass and pulling me into her with one motion. She gasped and I didn't move as my cock settled in completely encased by her cunt walls. We stayed like that for about 10-15 seconds before I felt her cunt muscles start to reflexively grasp my cock, so I started to move my pelvis against hers, and thus against her clit. She climaxed immediately, screaming out "Oh god... fuck me". That I did, beginning to stroke in and out, as she urged me on. I told her I wouldn't be able to last much longer. As I was rapidly approaching my climax, I asked her if she wanted me to cum inside or out, and she said "outside", so I withdrew and pulled off the condom in time to shoot my load on her belly. As I finished pulsating and draining my balls of their load, she urged me forward so she could lick the end of my cock. As she did that and cleaned me off, she pulled me even further so she could get more of my cock in her mouth. "Hmmmmmmm... that's absolutely delicious" she exclaimed. "I know what I want the next time... I want to suck you off and swallow it. I sucked Ben off, but didn't let him cum in my mouth... I want your cum... I want to taste you... I want to swallow you".

I thought to myself "so there will be a next time". My male ego got a big boost right there.

"Time to straighten up before your sisters get home from school" I said. "Needless to say, this is between you and me, right? Please don't discuss this with anyone, especially Katie or anyone else. We can let this get back to your mom".

"Don't worry" she said, "I've wanted to fuck you for over a year, and now that I've had you, I want more. I won't screw this up".

"Great... the next time we get together, I'll show you what making love can really be like. Today was great, but the next time will be much better, I can guarantee that", I told her. "So what do you think of this old guy now?", I asked her.

"You're not old... you're better!" she said with a smile.

To be continued...

Olderguy
Olderguy
36 Followers