Who Says Marriage is Dull Ch. 05

Story Info
Ben takes Rachel to Las Vegas and ends up a cuckhold.
5.2k words
4.32
90.4k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Rachel and I have shared some of my secret fantasies over the last couple of months. We’ve done some things that I could hardly admit to, let alone brag about. Rachel was reluctant to share her fantasies with me and I couldn’t understand why. My own secret desires were quite “different” and she knew it. I didn’t think there was anything she could want to do that would offend me.

I coaxed Rachel into finally confiding one of her fantasies to me. I was surprised but delighted.

My wife is a pretty conservative woman. She’s attractive but not flashy. She’s self-assured but not overly confident. She’s very personable especially when she gets to know someone, but more than anything I would describe her as slightly shy. This made her fantasy all the more intriguing.

It seems as though Rachel wanted to accompany me to a strip club and have a dancer perform a lap dance for her while she sat in my lap. According to Rachel, the thought of the other men in the place watching this and envying me was arousing to her. She wanted to put herself on display.

I didn’t mind the thought of this at all. I would feel like top dog having two beautiful women gyrating against me. Everyone would know who was getting laid that night.

Shortly after Rachel’s admission, I hatched a plan. I knew she would never risk running into someone we knew locally. I would have to think outside the box.Vegas! I hadn’t taken Rachel on a get away in quite some time. Las Vegas would be perfect! I would take her to the Palomino Club, one of my preferred Vegas spots. There were other clubs that might be better, but I had always liked the Palomino; it’s not as fancy as some clubs but not as seedy as others.

At the mention of Vegas, Rachel was excited. She enjoyed a bit of gambling and some of the shows. I was particularly interested in one show so I gleefully booked our weekend trip.

Rachel was extremely happy about getting away. We were lying in bed discussing our upcoming weekend. She started to stroke me as she chatted. It didn’t take long until I was as solid as a rock. Pre-cum was leaking out of the tip of my cock. She rubbed her nipples against my chest and slowly slid her body down until her head was just above my swollen shaft.

She started by licking my sensitive spot just below the head. She nibbled it and flicked her tongue eliciting groans from me. She began to suck and lick the head as she cupped my balls and slightly squeezed. Her expert tongue knew the exact places to touch. She went further down the shaft taking most of my penis into her mouth then her throat. She went up and down slowly, teasing my prick and not sucking too hard. This continued for a while as she moved her hand to the base of my cock and with her thumb and forefinger started to move in a circular motion. She moved her head slightly upward and started to suck the head of my cock really hard. Her mouth moved in a clockwise motion around my swollen knob as her hand moved counterclockwise around the bottom of my shaft. She repeated this act over and over until I thought I would explode.

She suddenly jerked her head downward taking all of me into her luscious mouth and down her throat. She violently sucked me until my groans were so loud; I thought the whole neighborhood would hear me. Rachel was moaning hungrily while she was blowing me and the vibrations felt out of this world. It didn’t take long for me to shoot my wad into her mouth. The blowjob was so excellent I decided then and there that I would start taking Rachel on weekend trips more often.

*********

We arrived at our hotel, the Rio, on Friday morning. The Las Vegas atmosphere heightened my excitement. Slot machines were ringing, people were buzzing about the casino and cocktail waitresses in their skimpy outfits served gamblers their drinks. We checked in and made our way through the casino toward our room. Rachel stopped at a blackjack table. “I’m going to play a few hands, I’ll meet you in the room in a little bit.” She told me.

“We just got here, babe. Don’t lose it all at this table.” I joked.

“Thanks for the vote of confidence.” She laughingly told me as I walked away.

She sauntered into our room about an hour later happily chattering about being up about $100.00. “I guess dinner’s on me.” She said as she plopped down on our king size bed.

“Why don’t you save your cash for tonight.” I responded. “You might need itwhere we’re going.

“Where would that be?” she asked casually as she leaned back on her elbows.

When I told Rachel about taking her to the strip club she gave me a wry smile. “So that’s what this trip was all about.” She said knowingly. She unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down to my ankles. Rachel started to give me one of her world famous blowjobs as she knelt in front of me. My excitement of the upcoming events as well as her expert tongue had me approaching the brink of orgasm and suddenly she stopped!

“Since you didn’t fill me in on the activities, I’ll need to go shopping.” Rachel got up and left the room without another word.

I was left with a case of blue balls but I contented myself with thoughts of tonight being a hot sex night. I decided to check out the casino while Rachel was gone. I ended up striking a conversation with some guys at the bar. They were attending a convention and staying at the hotel. All three of us were playing video poker. Our conversation drifted toward otherattractions in Vegas. “I’m heading up the Palomino Club tonight, guys.”

“I’ve never been there.” Said Brian, the tall lanky one.

“Me neither.” Piped in Billy, the shorter, stockier guy.

I described the Palomino to them briefly. I continued playing video poker as we talked and I drew on a pair of Aces and my machine gave me four of a kind. The machine was ringing and the light was flashing. I forget all about our conversation as the guys congratulated me on my win. I collected my winnings and went back to the room.

Rachel was in the bathroom when I got back to our suite. I changed my clothes and called out to her. “Are you about ready, babe?”

Just then Rachel walked out of the bathroom. She looked stunning. She was wearing a dress that I hadn’t seen before. It was red in the middle and black on the sides. The dress was cut an inch or two above her knee and it had large black buttons up the front to just below her breasts. The dress opened enough to show some cleavage but not enough for her breasts to fall out. It was fitted and showed off her curves. It was sexy yet elegant. It looked expensive.

Her black stockings and high-heeled leather pumps complemented the ensemble perfectly. Her dark hair was fuller than she usually wore it and her makeup, which was usually understated, was done heavily, but not overdone. Her lipstick was a deep red that matched the color of her dress. Her blue-green eyes sparkled just like her crystal earrings. She looked as if she had stepped out of a magazine and I was completely bedazzled.

As Rachel and I walked through the casino to the limo I had reserved, men’s heads turned to look at her. Even the veteran husbands who’d long ago learned to just move their eyes to avoid the wife’s wrath were craning their necks. Some women couldn’t help themselves either and openly gawked. Rachel’s self-confidence showed in her stride. It was extremely appealing and I couldn’t help glancing at her myself.

Rachel and I had drinks in the limo as we rode down Las Vegas Boulevard to our destination. It wasn’t far, but Friday night traffic on the Strip kept us at a crawl and Rachel refilled her glass more than once. She rubbed my crotch with her free hand and got me all worked up before we got to the club. I had to keep my wits about me and not walk into the place with a hard-on.

The limo pulled into the parking lot of the strip club. Finally, the moment had arrived. We walked into the vestibule and up to the ticket booth where I paid our cover charge. The host was waiting to take our tickets. He sat us at a table near the stage where the view was superb. We received a few curious looks from several guys; it appears we were the only “couple” in the place. The Friday night crowd was in and the place was nearly full. A cocktail waitress came to take our drink order as we watched a gorgeous blonde with gargantuan tits swinging around the pole on the stage.

Our drinks arrived and Rachel greedily drank her first one down and immediately ordered another. Rachel leaned over to me and asked, “What do I do to get a lap dance?”

“You just tip the cocktail waitress and tell her who you’d like to have a dance from. Pick who you’d like from the performers and when she comes over you pay her for the dance.”

We continued watching the show. Several dancers later, a hot brunette came on the stage and started doing her routine. She wore an outfit that was covered in rhinestones. She removed her top revealing perfect natural tits with medium sized nipples. Her breasts weren’t as huge as some of the other dancers but in this case, quality beat quantity if you catch my drift. Her long hair cascaded over her shoulders and back. Her face was beautiful and she had a slender athletic body with long legs. Rachel’s eyes lit up as “Crystal” bared all and paid attention to the tippers along the stage.

Rachel caught the cocktail waitress’s attention and whispered something to her. About five minutes later, Crystal showed up at our table wearing sexy lingerie and started to talk to me. I told her that I wasn’t the one who wanted a dance. She looked at Rachel and I swear I saw a gleam in the girl’s eye. She went over to my wife and they started to talk. I couldn’t hear what they were saying but I saw Rachel tip Crystal generously. Rachel stood up from her chair and Crystal got behind her. Rachel started swaying to the music and Crystal was grinding into Rachel from behind. Crystal was a few inches taller than my wife so there was a good view of both women.

Needless to say, this caused some attention to be diverted our way. Crystal shimmied down toward the floor running her hands up and down Rachel’s sides. Casually, Rachel found her way over to me and stood in front of me. Crystal followed suit and started removing her skimpy outfit as she danced in front of Rachel. Crystal was now topless and she leaned into Rachel rubbing her breasts onto her. My wife sat in my lap and ground her ass into my crotch. I was already sporting a hard-on at this point. I’m sure she could feel it. Rachel was lifting her ass off of me then on to me as Crystal stripped off the rest of her outfit.

I put my hand under Rachel’s skirt as she was going up and down on my lap and was very pleased to find she wasn’t wearing any panties. I knew that Crystal could see what I doing and she started being more aggressive with Rachel. My wife’s cunt was dripping wet and I was playing with her clit as this gorgeous dancer rubbed her body on Rachel’s. All of a sudden, Crystal mounted Rachel on the chair pinning me underneath them both. Crystal started humping on Rachel’s crotch and Rachel met her thrusts with her own. Crystal rubbed her breasts against Rachel’s face and lips. It appeared as though this whole thing just might have excited Crystal who was giving Rachel a lap dance like I’d never seen before. The stripper lifted my wife’s arms above her head and ran her hands over her breasts and sides. I could feel Rachel shudder. My fingers became increasingly wet as Rachel came all over my hand.

Crystal leaned in and softly kissed Rachel on the lips. It was a simple act but extremely personal. Crystal picked up her discarded outfit and put it back on. She blew me a kiss and smiled then walked back into the dressing area.

Rachel calmly moved back to her chair and took a gulp of her drink. Her face was completely flushed and I wanted to take her back to the hotel and fuck her all night.

The waitress came by with two shots of tequila. “We didn’t order these.” I explained.

“These are compliments of Crystal. She said to tell youthanks.

I thought that this was a little odd. A stripper has never bought me or anyone I know a drink before. Rachel giggled and pounded down her shot. Before I knew it, the waitress had set down another round of shots. “These are from those two gentlemen over there.” The waitress explained as she pointed to two men standing close by.

“Hey Ben, remember us? Brian and Billy from the Rio. That was quite a show.” Brian said.

They introduced themselves to Rachel and sat down immediately without an invitation. To my chagrin, both the men engaged Rachel in small talk and flattery. I was ready to leave and enjoy my wife’s company in private.

They continued to order drinks and by this time Rachel had passed her limit by a lot. She was extremely giggly and flirtatious. I don’t recall ever having seen her this way. Brian got one of the strippers to do a lap dance for him and he asked Rachel to help out. He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her onto his lap. Rachel laughed and ground her behind onto his crotch while the dancer performed a lack-luster lap dance for Rachel and Brian. Brian wasn’t paying a whole lot of attention to the dancer and I think it pissed her off. Billy cried out “C’mon Rachel, do one for me!” At this point, Brian moved beside me and put himself in between Billy and me. I was extremely annoyed by all of this. The next thing I knew I saw Billy undo his zipper and pull out his thick cock. He pulled Rachel onto his lap and when I tried to get up to protest, Brian pushed me back into my chair.

“We’re all having a good time here right? Why spoil it?” Brian said firmly. Another dancer had shown up and was doing a routine in front of Rachel while Billy was undoubtedly fucking my wife. I was upset yet part of me was aroused by the whole scene. Rachel was moaning her approval as Billy bounced her up and down on his lap. Right before the dancer finished, Billy’s face became contorted and I knew he was cumming in my Rachel’s pussy.

Billy put himself away, pounded a shot of tequila then slammed the glass on the table and let out a resounding “Hot Damn.” Our table had created quite a stir with attention being diverted from the stage. At this point we decided to leave, right after being thrown out. Rachel had told the guys about our limo and they invited themselves along for the ride back to the hotel.

Brian and Billy sandwiched Rachel in between them on one side of the limo while I sat across from them. Brian popped the cork on a bottle of champagne and spilled some onto the front of Rachel’s dress. “Sorry Rachel, how clumsy of me.” Brian said laughingly. “We should try to get that out before it stains.” Brian started unbuttoning Rachel’s dress revealing her generous breasts in her black lace bra. “Oops, spilled some in there too. I’d better get it.” He started to lick in between Rachel’s breasts as he cupped one of them.

“I’ll help you out.” Billy piped in. Rachel’s dress was opened to her navel and both Brian and Billy pulled her bra down so that her big tits would spill over. Brian started sucking her left nipple while Billy held her right one in between his fingers. “There’s no sense in letting good champagne go to waste.” Billy said as he took her exposed nipple into his mouth. Rachel moaned and lolled her head from side to side.

Brian turned to me and said “Ben, you really do know where the hot spots are in Vegas. Thanks again for telling us about the Palomino club. The show was outstanding.” He snickered.

I wasn’t sure what to do. Part of me wanted to beat the crap out these guys but it was two to one. The other part was extremely turned on by watching my wife being handled by them. Brian turned his attention back to Rachel’s exposed tits. He moved his hand in between Rachel’s legs and then pulled it out suddenly. “Oh man, your jizz is oozing out of her snatch!” He yelled at his friend.

“Make our good buddy Ben clean it up then.” Billy answered.

“You heard the man, clean her pussy up for me.” Brian leaned over and grabbed me by the back of the neck and forced my head down into Rachel’s cum covered pussy. I was hesitant but Brian pushed my head and held it down. I put my tongue into Rachel’s hot snatch and tasted Billy’s cum and her juices mingled together. It was a gooey mess. I probed my tongue into her canal and scooped the juices out. Rachel’s moans spurred me on and I started to lick her furiously. I heard the men’s jeers from above and could see them handling her tits roughly. Billy kissed Rachel on the mouth while Brian sucked and bit her tits. They were manhandling her and Rachel wasn’t protesting at all. She humped her wet pussy into my face while she kissed Billy. Rachel shuddered and more wetness leaked onto my face and tongue. Rachel was having an orgasm and her body was quivering.

Brian grabbed my hair and pulled me away from Rachel’s soaking wet cunt. I was thrown back onto my seat and Brian put his fingers where my mouth had been. He was roughly fingering Rachel and she was groaning. “Your wife is such a slut.” He told me. “I’m going to enjoy fucking her while you watch.” With that he undid his trousers freeing his raging hard-on. His cock was longer than Billy’s but just as thick. He pulled Rachel onto his lap facing away from him. I watched her face as he entered her.

Her eyes were partially closed and she cried “Yes, yes fuck me harder!” as Brian started to ease his cock into her. Billy pulled his thick member out and put it to Rachel’s mouth. Her red lips were around his erection and he pumped it into her mouth matching his friend’s strokes into her cunt. I felt powerless to do anything. These guys whom I had befriended earlier were completely degrading me by using my wife and rubbing it in my face, literally.

Brian was pounding his cock into Rachel’s pussy as Billy fucked her face. Rachel was moaning. Brian was massaging her tits as he continued to feed her cunt his enormous cock. I was sure she was going to be stretched out. “I don’t want to cum yet, baby.” Brian said. “I’ll make sure you get a proper fucking tonight though.” Billy pulled his cock out of Rachel’s mouth and pulled his trousers back on. Brian slid out of Rachel and adjusted himself as well. They assisted in buttoning Rachel’s dress back up just as the limo pulled in front of the Rio. We all got out and I tipped the driver. I hoped that he hadn’t heard what was going on but by the sneer on his face; I could tell that he had.

Brian grabbed me by the arm and said, “Let’s go buddy.” Billy had his arm around Rachel and they were laughing as he led her across the casino floor to the elevators. Brian and I were right behind them. My mind was whirling. How had this gone so wrong so fast? This was supposed to be a night of fulfilling Rachel’s exhibition fantasy and hot sex between us. Instead, Rachel was being used to sate these conventioneers’ lust and I was being humiliated.

Billy led the way to their room with Rachel on his arm. Brian had a tight hold on my arm, but where was I going to go? They had my wife and I couldn’t just leave her. Billy used his keycard on the door and asked Rachel “How did a hot sexy momma like you end up with a wimp like him?” Rachel laughed huskily and entered the room.

Brian and Billy stripped off their clothes immediately after telling me to sit down in one of the chairs facing the bed. Brian turned on some music and told Rachel to strip for him. She began unbuttoning her dress as she swayed to the music. She dropped the dress into a heap on the floor. She was left with her black lacy bra, a garter belt and black stockings. She danced a little in front of Brian and turned her back to him. He ran his hand up her ass and snapped her garter belt. “Leave that on.” He instructed.

She continued swaying her hips and ass for him and Billy came up in front of her. “I’ve had enough dancing for one night.” He ripped her bra off and Rachel looked surprised. His greedy mouth went to her right nipple as his left hand cupped her left breast. Brian was playing with Rachel’s ass and pussy from behind. Rachel threw her head back and began to moan in pleasure. Against my wishes, my cock was rock hard. Seeing her with these lustful men was totally arousing to me.

12