Who Says Marriage is Dull Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy pushed Rachel onto the bed. Brian barked at me “Take off your clothes and get into the spirit of things!” I removed my clothes and sat back down in my chair. My cock was leaking pre-cum I was so excited. I began to play with myself as I watched the three of them on the bed together. They had put Rachel on her hands and knees on the bed. Billy was fucking Rachel’s mouth again and Brian was doing her doggie style. I could hear Rachel’s muffled moans and the way she was grinding her hips into Brian’s member I knew she loved this.

Billy was fucking her mouth wildly and he said, “Damn, this bitch is hot. Your slut wife really knows how to suck cock. I bet she could charge a lot for a skill like this.” His words stung but they didn’t abate my erection.

“Her mouth is that good, huh?” Brian asked. “Her pussy is extremely fuckable too. She’s nice and wet andhot. Let’s switch.” They changed positions and laid Rachel onto her back. Billy lifted her legs and swung them over his shoulders. He thrust himself into her snatch hard.

Rachel was screaming “Yes, fuck me harder, harder!” Brian soon plunged his long cock into her mouth and she was sucking him off fervently as Billy rammed his thick meat into her. Rachel’s body started to shake again and she climaxed onto Billy’s cock.

“This bitch’s cunt clenches down on your cock when she cums.” Billy cried right before he shot his second load of the evening. Brian continued to pump his prick into her mouth as his friend finished and pulled out.

“Damn it! It’s all soaked in your cum again man!”

“That’s what bitchboy over there is for.” Billy said. He got up and grabbed me by the hair and pulled me over to the bed. “Look, he’s got a stiffy watching his wife getting fucked by real men.” He pushed my face into Rachel’s used pussy and I licked and sucked up his cum, yet again. He went over to the table and poured himself a drink. He watched Brian fucking Rachel’s mouth and me licking her pussy to clean up his spunk with an amused look on his face. Rachel humped my face and Brian pulled his cock out of her mouth.

He told me to lie down on the bed and instructed Rachel to kneel over my face. He had me lick her engorged clit. She was wetter than I had ever remembered and she tasted so good. He proceeded to fuck her slit while my tongue was licking her and his cock kept hitting my mouth. Rachel began to quiver again and that set him off. “Her pussy gets so tight when she cums!” he yelled. He started to ejaculate into her hole and some of his jizz dribbled into my mouth. He pulled his cock out and a gusher of cum came spilling out of her and right onto my face. He laughed and joined Billy for a drink. “This time you get to clean up my cum.”

Rachel’s hairy pussy had Brian’s cum dripping off of it. I had been instructed to clean it off. I was getting used to the taste of the spunk and it wasn’t that bad. I was getting into licking my wife’s wet pussy when the men pulled her off of me. “C’mon Rachel, let’s have a drink.” Billy said. He took a swig of his drink, bent Rachel’s head back and kissed her pouring the liquor into her mouth. His hand was on her breast again. “We should use the Jacuzzi. Hey Pussyman, set up the Jacuzzi for us and then bring us drinks once we’re in there.”

He and Brian continued to fondle Rachel’s breasts and clit. She was whispering and laughing with them while I readied the Jacuzzi in their room. It was quite large with room for four. I got the distinct impression only three would be using it. When it was filled and the jets were going Brian, Rachel and Billy climbed in. I brought them their drinks and they sat around kibitzing and laughing. Billy’s mouth went to Rachel’s tit. I swear that guy didn’t get breast fed enough as a child. Brian’s hand was under the water presumably playing with Rachel’s pussy.

The guys stood up and brought Rachel to a standing position. They moved her over to where one of the jets were and placed her in such a way that her pussy was right in the stream of the jet. The pulsating water was so strong on her clit that it forced Rachel into an immediate orgasm. The men held her there even though she pled to be let go. “Oh, it’s so sensitive, I can’t take any more!” They held her in place and she climaxed violently. She was screaming, “No more, I can’t take it!” But her body continued to betray her. After four orgasms, they let her go and she slumped down into the Jacuzzi.

The men laughed and pulled her up onto her feet. Brian knelt in front of her and spread her legs slightly. Billy stood behind her and kneaded her breasts. Brian started to prod Rachel’s clit with his tongue. “It’s so swollen Rachel, how many times have you cum today? Ten times? Maybe more? You are a slut aren’t you? Mmm. You’re all wet again, even after your sissy husband cleaned you all up.” His mocking tone did not escape me.

He continued to lick her clit and finger her pussy. Billy’s fingers joined Brian’s. Billy started to rub some of her slippery juice onto her asshole and poked his finger in there. “Nice hot tight ass. You’re a slut you love getting your ass fucked don’t you?”

Rachel started to protest but Billy had already put the head into her puckered hole. “That’s right bitch, you love to take it in the ass.” Brian continued licking her pussy as Billy slowly moved his thick tool inside her. Rachel began to moan and my cock was completely rigid. My sexy wife taking that thick cock in her ass while another men licked her wet, stretched pussy transfixed me. Billy developed his rhythm and was pumping her at a steady pace then Brian stood up and inserted his tool into Rachel’s pussy. Rachel screamed in ecstasy. Her ass and pussy were being stretched out and used by two strangers and she loved it.

Watching this sight was too much for me. I had been so excited all day and I couldn’t hold back any longer. I stroked my cock several times and shot my load right onto my stomach. Rachel was sandwiched in between my two new “friends” and being fucked into oblivion. Billy yelled “Oh, shit. I’m gonna shoot.” Both he and Brian pulled out of Rachel and pushed her to her knees in the Jacuzzi. Rachel opened her mouth and Billy stroked himself a few times until spurts of cum flew on her face and into her mouth. Brian followed soon after. Rachel knelt in the Jacuzzi; her face and mouth covered in their cum and I swear I can’t remember when I saw her look more appealing.

Brian emptied the Jacuzzi and sent Rachel into the shower with a smack on her fanny. Billy grabbed my arm and pulled me from my seat. “Get into the Jacuzzi and kneel down.” He ordered. I knelt in the now empty tub. Billy proceeded to pee on me as he laughed and called me names. Brian soon joined in the festivities streaming his hot piss at me. When he was finished he said, “You can go back to your room Mr. Fancypants. Your slut wife is in good hands. We’ve got some buddies that are just going to love her. You’ll get her back some time tomorrow.” I was prodded out the door covered in piss and naked. Billy threw my clothes at me through the open door and then slammed it in my face. I heard raucous laughter coming from their room as I struggled to get some clothes on and get back to my room unnoticed.

*************

Rachel came back to our room early Sunday morning. She was completely disheveled and wearing her dress from Friday night. Her stockings had runs in them. She stripped off her clothes and collapsed naked on the bed. She looked tired and well fucked. “Well, what happened, Rachel?” I asked.

“I’m too tired to talk right now.” She answered. “But Billy and Brian said that they left you some presents.” She spread her pussy open and I could see the gooey mess inside her. “There’s more in my ass. You’d better come get it. You don’t want to be an ingrate do you?”

I certainly did not. But that’s a story for another time.

12