Who Shaves The Barber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That did the trick, Suzy flung her hair around as she came long and hard, gushing over Kimmie's face. She hardly noticed that she was gripping Kimmie's tits hard enough to raise welts with her nails. Kimmie noticed: It hurt but she ignored the discomfort, sucking harder on Suzy's clit as hot juices drenched her cheeks. She refused to let Suzy come down from her climax until the girl actually collapsed on top of her.

"That was fun." Suzy moaned as she rolled off Kimmie and lay lasciviously beside her. They were both glistening with perspiration.

"Except the bit where you tried to twist my tits off." Kimmie said, gently rubbing the claw marks on her breasts.

Suzy lifted her head to see. "Oh, I'm sorry." She dragged herself round 180 degrees and leant over Kimmie's boobs to kiss them better, ever so softly. "There, now. All better." Suzy rested her head on Kimmie's shoulder and hugged her. Kimmie pulled her close and held her tight. "Sorry" sex was always great.

"Shower?" Kimmie asked, after a long few minutes of snuggling.

"It's early. I think I'll paint awhile." Suzy eased away from Kimmie's arms and stood, stretching tall on tiptoes. "I'll grab a shower later." She blew Kimmie a kiss and padded naked out of the bedroom and across the corridor to her studio.

Suzy heard the shower going for a long time, then the sound of running water in the kitchen and the muted clatter of crockery going into the basin. She surmised Kimmie was being domestic.

Suzy had been painting for about an hour when Kimmie slipped into the room in a towel robe and turban and perched herself on a stool by the door to watch art happen.

"Look what you did to my tits." Kimmie said to Suzy's back, pulling open her robe and pushing her chest forward to show the little round bruises in a curved line under each tit.

Suzy turned to look. "Ooh. Sorry Honey, but you did kinda deserve it for being bitchy about William." She looked really contrite about the blemishes. "Want me to kiss 'em better?"

"Sure do."

Suzy put down her brush, wiped her hands on a rag that used to be a pair of undies -- she couldn't recall whether they'd been hers or Kimmie's. Crossing the room, she bent and softly kissed each small bruise in turn while Kimmie lifted first one breast, then the other. Suzy was all too aware that Kimmie was as knickerless as she was and, for some inexplicable reason, had her thighs so wide that she could hardly be comfortable on the stool.

"It won't work." Suzy said with a lusty grin.

"What won't work?" Kimmie looked innocent.

"Distracting me from my work with this." She touched one fingertip to Kimmie's pubic mound.

"I know. But you can't blame a girl for trying."

"Keep it warm for me. I'll have it later." Suzy buzzed her briefly then turned back to her painting. Kimmie knew well enough to shut up. She watched for a while as Suzy moved the brush in hesitant strokes over the canvas. When Kimmie's ass started to go numb on the stool, she slipped soundlessly out of the room and went to watch TV.

(12)

Kimmie had been dead against two nights at the Marriott -- until she'd heard about the money. Suzy reflected on this as she checked in on Thursday afternoon. It really was a lot of money.

"Your key, Miss Stewart." A pretty young receptionist with a tinkle in her voice handed her a plastic key card. "And would you like help with your bags?"

"Thank you, yes..." Suzy made a point of looking at her lapel badge -- were those real? -- Stop it Suzy, you're not here to seduce girls. "...Claire." She tried to concentrate on not eyeing up the receptionist while the girl's palm fell sharply on an old fashioned counter bell and a latino lad in a bellhop uniform materialized beside her, deftly separated her from her two bags and herded her towards the elevators.

Suzy couldn't help it. She was horny as hell just thinking about Wilson Prendergast and, because she was adamant she was not going to cheat on Kimmie with him, her lust was overflowing in every other direction. Claire was a little hottie though. If only...

Kimmie had arranged an appointment with Mr Holmes last night as a pre-emptive measure. Suzy hoped it'd be enough.

She'd expected a nice room. They were all supposed to be nice in a hotel like this, weren't they? What she was being shown was a suite a bit bigger than her apartment. She remembered herself in time to tip the bellhop.

"Don't forget to put that on your bill. It's a business expense." Wilson Prendergast was striding along the corridor as the bellhop left. "It's good to see you again, Suzy." He smiled that sell anything smile and all Kimmie's hard work was in vain.

"Mr Prendergast." She smiled back.

"My friends generally call me Wilson, or shall I call you Miss Stewart? Actually, that'd be rather appealing. 'Our Miss Stewart'."

"What does your secretary call you?" Suzy moved away from the door so that he could come in.

"Mr Prendergast when we have company. Wilson when nobody important can hear. But you're off duty at the moment." He accurately predicted where the conversation was leading. "I know this because I have to be this close to get a peek of cleavage." He moved within kissing distance, smiled and backed off. Suzy realized how hard it was going to be to resist this man. She needed to take the initiative. She reached for her buttons.

"I was just about to get ready for work." She held his gaze while peeling off her blouse. It generally gave her control of the room. Wilson waited until her bra slipped down her arms before looking down at her bare bosom. He took an unhurried look while she twisted her skirt around and unhooked its waistband, letting it slide to the floor. As she bent to push off her panties, Suzy glanced at his trousers. Got him! She felt much safer with him now. It was amazing how much authority her clothes could hide. "Are you going to be my first customer?"

"Why not?" Wilson slipped off his jacket and tossed it onto one of the sofas. "Do you like the chair we got you?" He gestured at the barber's chair standing in the middle of the room. It had a convenient trolley beside it for her gear too.

"It'll help." What Suzy meant was that it would help remind 14 Japanese businessmen that she was a barber, not anything else.

"Don't worry, Miss Stewart." Wilson strode to the chair and planted himself in it. "The Japanese are very courteous. They're used to geishas. I'm just showing them the American version." His smile shone at her. "Just a shave, please." He relaxed against the neck pad, baring his throat.

Suzy gave in. She put her workbag on the trolley and unloaded the shaving things. In the bathroom she found a gizmo for warming up hot towels. It was switched on. She realized that Wilson's timely arrival was not a coincidence. He was slick. She took a hot towel and her bowl of warm water.

"Hot towel?" She asked the reclining wolf.

"What a good idea. Thank you." He didn't open his eyes: didn't look at the naked girl in front of him. "I thought that machine would come in handy."

"Very handy. I might get myself one of them." She unwrapped the towel and draped it over his chin and cheeks.

"Mmmm...mm m mmm."

"Pardon?" She lifted the towel.

"I said keep that one. Consider it a bonus."

"Thank you." She put the towel back and set to mixing up a mug of foam. She was disappointed but unsurprised to see Wilson's eyes stay closed. When he looked at her, it was always very clearly deliberate: no sly peeking for him! And he didn't look that often. Why should he? He knew she was naked. He was without a doubt the most self-assured man she's ever met and that made Suzy so horny for him it hurt.

Suzy flipped the now not-so-hot towel away, straddled Wilson's lap and lathered his cheeks with the badger bristle brush. As she stretched over to the trolley to swap the mug of foam for the razor, her breasts 'accidentally' brushed over his shirt. Suzy relaxed when she felt something stiffen under her thigh. Clearly he wasn't so indifferent after all.

The razor had little work to do and Wilson's face was smooth as the proverbial infant's derriere in jig time. First Suzy, then Wilson, stood up. She glanced down at his trousers to see how much his lack of indifference showed and saw that, indeed, his hard-on was pleasingly conspicuous. Wilson seemed as unconcerned about that as he did about her conspicuous skin.

"Thank you Miss Stewart. As always, it was a pleasure." He strode toward the door. With one hand on the handle, he turned, his erection still attention grabbing in profile. "My guests' plane lands in about an hour. Do you mind if we drop by after they've checked in, so that I can introduce you? Say, about 6?"

"No problem. I'll remember to bow. Would you prefer me in uniform?" she gestured with both hands from throat to mid thigh."

"I always prefer you in uniform, Miss Wilson." His eyes sparkled and he let his gaze drop slowly to her crotch then back up to meet her eyes, taking inventory as he went. Then he went - Out the door that is.

"Damn you, Wilson Prendergast." Suzy muttered under her breath in exasperation. She was wet and he'd made damned sure she knew he knew. She had two choices: she could pack up her things right now and check out or...

In the end, there was a third choice. Fifteen minutes with a showerhead and an unlimited hot water supply provided some relief. She'd got as far as packing her bags before thinking of it though. She'd just finished unpacking her gear properly when, with a perfunctory knock, Wilson came into her suite at the head of a line of dark suited oriental gentlemen seemingly arranged in order of age. The youngest closed the door behind him.

"Miyado San, may I present our Miss Stewart." Wilson spoke only to the elderly Japanese next to him. This was clearly etiquette. The old man bowed from the waist a fraction of a second before thirteen others did too.

Suzy bowed back. "Konichi wa, Miyado San." She'd seen enough films to pick up a basic Japanese greeting. She straightened up, resolutely avoiding looking at Wilson. He hadn't offered any explanation when he introduced her. Had he already explained her job, or was he leaving that to her? She decided it was best to assume the latter.

"You speak Japanese, Miss Stewart?" Mr Miyado's English was excellent and barely accented. He appeared as unabashed at her nakedness as Wilson. His entourage though were behaving normally: At least what Suzy considered normal in her work.

"Only what I picked up from TV." She admitted with a rueful smile. There was no point trying to bullshit this man.

"Miss Stewart is a barber." Wilson took the conversation back. He noted Mr Miyado's puzzled look. "She cuts hair." He gestured to his on hair. "And shaves." He stroked his cheek with a finger.

Mr Miyado nodded. "Ah. I see." Then turning to Suzy. "Arigato, Miss Stewart." He bowed to her again.

"Suzy." Suzy said.

"Su zi?" Mr Miyado asked.

"My name is Suzy." She smiled at him. She liked older men. They were generally well behaved.

"Suzy San" Mr Miyado gave a slight bow, said something to one of his aides and moved towards the door. The aide lingered.

"Miyado San hopes that his hair will grow quickly." The aide said as the group filed out.

And an hour later, they started filing back in, in one's and two's, seeking her professional services. It was ten o'clock when she finally had time to order dinner from room service and call Kimmie.

(13)

"Hi Honey." Kimmie answered the phone. "Did he try it on yet?"

"No. And he won't. I told you already. Wilson's a gentleman."

"And the Japs?"

"Too polite for words. They bow to me, and no, not so they can get a closer look at my pussy."

"I didn't say a word!"

"I can hear what you're thinking. Do me a favour. Is the PC on?"

"Sure."

"Google the word senra or, maybe zenra. One of them said it earlier and I think I'd better know what it means."

"Zenra. Japanese for naked."

"That's ok then. So long as it doesn't mean hooker or anything."

"Wait. It's also a form of performance art. Naked ballet, naked orchestra, naked gymnasts. Fuck me!"

"What?"

"They have a naked Olympics."

"No way!"

"Way! Naked office girls. Naked pretty-much-anything. Zenra's pretty mainstream entertainment in Japan."

"Really? I wonder if Mr Wilson Prendergast knew that?"

"Gee whiz, Honey. You think?" Kimmie's voice dripped sarcasm.

"Ok, Kimmie, I deserved that. How was your day?"

"Boring. Dull in parts but mainly boring. What're you wearing?" Kimmie asked.

"My uniform. You?"

"The same."

"Is it wet?" Suzy asked, touching herself and imagining Kimmie naked on the sofa doing the same.

"Very." Kimmie's fingers slid easily into her pussy. She'd already had one manual orgasm before the phone rang.

Suzy figured it out. "Which one?" Her girlfriend claimed to have no use for men but she did have a collection of man-on-man DVDs. Kimmie, the most ass fixated lesbian in the city, actually got off on watching gay men.

"Twink twink little star." Kimmie owned up. Her fingers squelched rhythmically as the two guys on screen humped each other in silence.

"That is so wrong in so many ways." Suzy feathered her clit as she talked. It elicited a sigh from her that Kimmie caught.

"But you love it. You love it when I stick my tongue in your ass."

"Yesss." Suzy hissed as she got more and more distracted by her fingers. She slid her hand lower, spreading her legs so that she could reach her anus.

"Say it, bitch." Kimmie crammed another finger into her hole and pumped harder.

"I love it when you're in my ass." Suzy's slippery ring finger pushed in to her backside. She ground her hips against the heel of her hand, crushing her clit.

They moaned and sighed at each other for a few seconds more before Suzy arched off the bed and howled as her orgasm grabbed her insides and twisted. The sound of her lover coming hard down the phone did it for Kimmie too. She clamped her thighs around her own hand and let the ecstasy wash through her. The guys on screen were way behind.

"I'd better go." Suzy said, reluctantly. "I've ordered room service and I can't answer the door in this state." She was shaky, dishevelled and sticky around the crotch. She wanted a quick shower, some food and a good night's sleep - In that order.

"Ok Honey. Sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams." Suzy echoed.

They blew kisses and hung up. There was a knock on the door. Suzy pulled herself off the bed, pulled on a robe and opened the door. Dinner, or rather, a chicken club sandwich, was served. Suzy tipped the lackey, washed her sandwich down with something cold and sparkly from the mini bar, showered and slept.

(14)

They started arriving about 7 the next morning but Suzy was ready. She had a busy three hours. Mr Miyado had come for a shave and a haircut, which he barely needed but which Suzy took a long time over. He was the only one who came alone, which didn't surprise Suzy, and he was the only one who was even slightly chatty in the chair. His English was indeed excellent.

By 10, Suzy was off duty. The itinerary Wilson had given her said that they were due uptown now to see what they were being asked to invest in. Then they were going to Wilson's offices to discuss the terms of the deal. They weren't due back until late. She had the day to herself so she got dressed and went out shopping.

She was just having lunch in the park when her mobile phone rang.

"Suzy Stewart." She answered. The caller id showed 'withheld'.

"Suzy, Wilson."

"Good afternoon Wilson. Are things going well?"

"Very well. Do you have a dress?"

"A dress? No. Why?"

"Can you find time to buy one this afternoon? Bill me for it. Miyado San has asked that you join us for dinner this evening. He's booked the sushi restaurant opposite the hotel for 8:30."

"That's very kind of him."

"Good. I'll convey your acceptance. I must rush. Oh, and don't forget, I'm paying so feel free to spoil yourself." He hung up before Suzy could reply. She sat a moment replaying the conversation. Wilson had sounded very positive indeed. The business side of things was obviously going well. He tossed the rest of her lunch in the trash and went dress shopping. By the time she'd got out of the park, she'd decided that a dress included shoes and some decent hosiery, since the shoes would be coming off in the restaurant.

(15)

It'd been a very pleasant evening. Suzy had been surprised to not have dinner with 15 men, only Mr Miyado, his most senior aide and Wilson. Apparently, the business side of the trip had gone exceedingly well and, while the principals were celebrating, the rest of the Japanese were thrashing out the contract with Wilson's people. Tomorrow morning, the contracts would be signed and Miyado San would return to his wife and kids in Kyoto. He'd shown them all pictures of his two sons. Sake had been imbibed in significant quantities but Suzy had paced herself, not wanting to embarrass herself or, more importantly, her client. She had drunk enough to feel pleasantly mellow though.

As the sounds of inebriated Japanese businessmen faded down the hotel corridor, she called room service and ordered some hot chocolate. She took off her new dress, paid a quick visit to the bathroom, slipped on a hotel issue robe and, just as she was about to put her dress on a hanger, there was a knock at her door. Expecting it to be room service, she opened it.

Wilson stood there with a tray containing a steaming cup of cocoa and a small plate of assorted chocolate biscuits. "Room Service?" He offered, stepping past Suzy and placing the tray on the first available flat surface.

"Wilson." Suzy said in a suspicious tone.

"I just came to say thank you for your services. Miyado San is much impressed by you. I don't doubt you'll have a few customers tomorrow morning but you'll be done by 10AM and, since I'll be across town when you check out, I thought you might like your cheque now." He fished a plain white envelope out of his jacket pocket and put it on the tray. "We can sort your expenses out after the weekend, including the dress. You looked quite lovely in it, by the way."

"Thank you." Suzy was grinning. Alcohol clearly made him talkative. "But it's quite late and, as you've just mentioned, I have work in the morning." She was still holding the door open, hoping he would take the hint before her willpower gave out completely.

Wilson walked towards the door, pushed it closed, turned to Suzy, standing far too close, and smiled as he said, "But you haven't tipped me for the cocoa yet." His finger hooked into the sash of her robe and drew the knot out.

As Suzy's robe fell open, she stepped back, finding the wall against her shoulderblades.

Wilson moved with her. His hands came up and pushed the robe off her shoulders leaving Suzy naked.

"I don't fuck my clients Wilson." Suzy said flatly.

"Of course not. And I never sleep with my employees." Wilson moved closer, pressing his hips to hers.

"So this isn't going any further." Suzy breathed, without much conviction.

"No." Wilson's shirt pressed against her tits as he kissed her neck.

"Well I'm glad we've got that sorted out." Suzy said, grabbing Wilson's head and gluing her open mouth over his.

Having succumbed to the inevitable, she found it easy to take charge. She forced him backward across the room and into the barber's chair. Straddling his lap, she unknotted his tie while fending off unhelpful hands on her breasts. His shirt buttons were next to receive her attentions. Suzy leant forward, kissing him hard and letting her tits press against his bare chest. Her hands groped between their bodies and fumbled open his belt, his buttons and his zipper. Without warning she sprang off his lap and hauled his pants down to his ankles, shorts and all. His erection was everything she'd expected. It stood proud and hard and waved to and fro as Wilson struggled out of his shirt.