Who Untied Me? Ch. 02

Story Info
I'll probably never know who it really was!
2.9k words
4.56
18.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

This is part of a series of otherwise independent stories sharing the same general concept - but placed in different settings to fit different categories on Literotica, and as such part of a personal experiment to see how many categories I can cover. Enjoy!

*****

It looks like I will never know what really happened to me last weekend. Well, technically that's the wrong choice of words, as it is quite obvious to me what happened, but not why it happened or who did it to me. My boyfriend doesn't seem to know anything, or at least he is very good at feigning innocence. I'm not sure which it is.

I'm with him for about two years now, and we have a great relationship. Lots of love, sex, and generally good times with him. So also last weekend. He had taken me out for a nice dinner at the local bar, there was a local band playing, mostly good old 90s rock covers. After dinner we had a few more drinks, had a chat and a bit of a flirt with some of the other patrons, before going home. To his place, that is. It's closer to the bar and I didn't have any reason to go home.

After we arrived at his place I sat down on the sofa while he went to get some drinks. He came back with two glasses of wine in one hand, a bundle of ropes in the other, and a big grin on his face, which seemed to get even bigger when he saw my surprised look.

He put down the glasses on the coffee table, held up the ropes, and said, "Remember what we were talking about last week?"

I stiffened a bit. We had done a bit of bondage play before, but nothing serious really. Then I remembered what he said after I untied his hands from the bed posts. That it sounded interesting to him to have me fully restrained, all his to play with, as if I were just a toy, a fuck toy. There for him to come and play with as he liked. A bit like I could play with him just then, but fully restrained. It sounded like an odd, but on the other hand interesting and strangely exciting idea to me.

"Are you game?" he asked, juggling the ropes in his hand a bit.

I picked up my wine, and took a big gulp. This not just to give myself some courage, but also to allow me some time to think about it. Indeed, we talked a bit about it, and at the time it sounded like an interesting idea to me. Another big gulp of wine followed, as he looked at me with anticipation, obviously hoping I would agree.

"OK," I replied, while trying to convince myself that this is a good idea and that he for sure would take care of my pleasure as well. A third gulp of wine finished the glass. I know drinking is bad for you, and I had a few already that night, but I really needed the courage.

Getting up from the sofa I started to tug my top out of my skirt, but he stopped me. "No need for that," he said. "Just take off your panties and lie down on the coffee table."

All I could do was nod in agreement, still trying to get to terms with the idea, which both aroused and scared me at the same time. I fully trusted him to not do anything bad to me, still giving up control to this extent was new to me. Pulling down my panties I realised that my pussy had already decided it was a good idea, it was pretty wet.

His coffee table was a sturdy wooden table, about knee high, and quite narrow. He guided me to lay on my belly on the coffee table, then proceeded first with blindfolding me, then tying down my arms and my legs to the legs of the coffee table. My legs spread, knees tied to the table legs, I was lying there reasonably comfortable. I could barely move, only my head was still free. Luckily the table was long enough so it gave me some head support. Otherwise it would have been really uncomfortable.

I heard him walk around the table, stopping at times, as if admiring his work. Automatically I turned my head in the direction of the sound, as if trying to look at him, which of course was impossible due to the blindfold. I felt my hair fall over my face as a result of my movements, but no way to push it aside as I would normally do.

"You look like a very nice toy, my love," he said. "Now just be a nice doll and wait for me while I have a shower. Be ready for me."

His footsteps sounded further away from me, and a moment later I heard the door open and close. I could hear faint steps as he made his way to the shower and I settled in for the wait. I felt really horny, the suspense only just added to it. I knew I would have to wait for at least 10 minutes, he likes to take his time showering and today would be no exception. He knows I'm here, waiting for him. He knows I'm horny and anticipating his touch. I could feel my pussy was soaking wet, indeed I was more than ready for him. I tried to rub my crotch on the table but there was just no way to scratch that itch the way I was tied down. I had no choice but to wait. I heard the shower come on. I lay down my head on the table, and tried to relax.

Then, just seconds later, I felt someone touching my ass. I stiffened in surprise, who was this? My boyfriend was in the shower, and there was no-one else in the apartment that I was aware of. He lived there all alone.

Lifting my head I said, "How ... " but didn't come any further as he immediately started to hiss. "Sssh" he said, and I remembered he told me I should be silent like a real toy. I could still hear the shower, he must have simply switched it on to fool me. He did shock me, that's for sure. His hands started to massage my butt again, then slid over my back and on my bare shoulders, gently massaging me. I relaxed, and felt my horniness come back in full force. I felt his strong hands, he really used quite some strength when massaging me, more than I was used to. It felt good.

Soon his hands went down to my butt, down my legs, and up again taking my skirt with it. My skirt was pushed and pulled up, and he put it on my back, then massaging my ass again. I moaned gently in anticipation and agreement of his firm touch, I know he likes my ass. He always likes to play with it, we occasionally even tried anal sex but to no great success. It was quite painful, I'm not sure if it's that we did something wrong or that he's simply too big for me. It just didn't really work. He's a great fit for my pussy, though, nicely filling me when he fucks me. I was so wet already anticipating him taking me.

A finger slid down to my pussy. He slid right in my wet opening, making me squirm. Oh, that felt good. His finger slid in and out, and through my ass crack spreading my pussy juices all over the place. It made me feel dirty, in a good way. Sex is supposed to be dirty, or you're not doing it properly.

After a few such movements his finger probed my ass crack. It was all wet and juicy, and then suddenly I felt him find his target and a finger entering my ass. Doing my best to relax and allow him in, I also raised my head letting out a moan. His finger moved in and out, and soon enough I managed to relax my asshole more and he slid in more freely. The movement stopped for a moment and I felt something cold touch the area, and the movement continued, even easier now. Lube! I realised he had squirted some lube on my ass. There was no doubt now about his intentions, I was a bit scared as the previous times were painful and I didn't expect him to want to try this now, without warning. His finger now moved in and out more easily. I felt no pain, it started to feel better.

His finger left my butt hole, it felt a bit empty. I heard some rustle, then something hard and thin pushing in a little, followed by some cool liquid inside my ass. That may work indeed, I thought, we didn't try that before. He did lube up but not to this extent. He only put it on his dick, no extras in me.

Again I felt his finger probing my ass for a moment and spreading the lube, then it left again, soon followed by something thicker. I realised that must be his dick pressing against my back door. I relaxed my ass as much as I could, allowing him in. I know he wants this, he knows I'm open to it, and now he's taking the opportunity. The way I'm tied down, my ass sticking up, is of course more than inviting, and there's nothing I can do about it. OK that is technically not true, all I had to say was "no" and he would no doubt stop, if I really wanted him to stop. Instead I try to relax, giving this the best chance of success. It felt so hot, so dirty, so good.

His dick started to enter me, stretching me out. It hurt a bit but much less than I first anticipated. He slid in quite easily actually, did we not use enough lube last time? Was I stretchier this time? It all went a lot easier than I expected. His hands held my hips firmly. I felt his strength, I never realised he is quite this strong. He held me as he pulled his dick out, then pushed it in a little further. One hand let go, and a moment later I felt more cold liquid, even more lube I guess. Holding me with both hands again he started moving his dick in and out, slowly getting deeper and increasing the pace. It felt great.

As he fucked my ass, I more and more started to wonder who this was. It didn't really feel like my boyfriend. He never held me this firmly, and he always likes to play with my hair. He never seemed to fit this well in my ass, he seemed to be simply too big. This cock felt a bit smaller, the hands felt bigger and stronger. He didn't speak even, he is not normally this silent. I was too horny to really care about it, I figured that if it wasn't him, my boyfriend had simply set me up. He told me that if I was his fuck toy he wondered how it would be like to watch me being played with by another man, and at the time I jokingly told him that if he could find me a hot bloke I would be interested. So much for consent, a bit of a liberal interpretation but I was too horny to really care about that part. On top of that maybe it was him after all, and was he intentionally treating me differently. The excess lube definitely helped to make him get in my ass quite easily.

He got deeper and deeper, until I could actually feel his balls against my butt. He was really deep inside of me, I didn't even know that this is possible. It was a weird, sexy, dirty, wrong, right, I don't know, what the fuck, great feeling. Everything at the same time. I heard him moan, that confirmed to me that this was someone else, that was definitely not my boyfriend's voice. But who? I'm sure I'd find out later, it must be a good friend of his. I pushed my ass up to meet his thrusts, clamping my hands around the coffee table legs as I felt like he would throw me off otherwise, even though not only I was firmly held in place by the ropes, also he was holding my hips firmly. He moaned again, a little louder now. Not long after I felt the dick in my ass swell, and the force of his fucking increased even more. He pushed all the way in as he came deep inside my bowels, staying in for a while as he caught his breath, allowing me to catch my breath as well.

Damn, I thought, that was a great fuck but how about me? My pussy was soaking wet, my boobs in desperate need of attention with my nipples aching from being pressed under me against the table. He got what he wanted, me not. Not yet at least, as I was sure the night wasn't over yet. I don't know who this was, I hoped he was a nice, good looking guy who would join us another time when I was not tied down and blindfolded.

He pulled out, and I didn't feel his touch any more. I was just lying there, very aroused. That is when I realised the shower was off. Was my boyfriend watching us? Since when?

I feel the ropes around my arms loosening. Desperate to see who is in the room with me I start to wiggle my arms, trying to free them. It didn't take long for me to free one arm, and I quickly ripped off the blindfold. I looked around the room, only to see the door close. Whoever it was, he just left the room and I was none the wiser.

Just as I freed my other arm the door opened again and my boyfriend stepped in. Freshly shaved and showered, he looked gorgeous. His hard dick sticking out in front of his naked body completed the whole picture. He must have been watching, I just know it. He must have watched his friend take me in the ass, watched me squirm, enjoying every bit of it, and no doubt was more than ready to take care of my desires by now. Yes, I was thinking with my pussy at that moment.

As he saw me, he stopped dead in his tracks, and the smile on his face turned into surprise.

"Why... How... did you get free?" he stammered. His surprise looked genuine, as if he really didn't know what had been going on, hard dick or not. Maybe he was indeed just anticipating me simply waiting impatiently for him.

"Doesn't matter, just fuck me," I said, dropping down on the coffee table, my legs still tied down. I wiggled my ass, as I started to take off my top, pulling my bra with it in one go. "Fuck me," I repeated sternly. It was not meant to be an invitation, it was a command. I was as puzzled and confused over who was responsible for the anal fucking that I just got as I was horny and in need of a hard dick in my pussy. Everything else would have to wait.

He walked over to me, pushed my skirt back up, and slid in my soaking wet pussy. I moaned out loudly as he entered. He grabbed my hips, just like I had been held before. His strong hands were holding me firmly by my hips, pounding me hard. He suddenly felt very much like the mystery man that took advantage of me just before. The confusion set in again, was it him? But it couldn't be as he was off showering and shaving, and he definitely would not have been able to walk in with a hard-on just seconds after cumming that hard in my ass.

"You are really wet," he said while pounding me hard and fast.

I arched by back, pushing myself up with one hand, using my other hand to massage my tits. They were so sensitive, his hard dick felt great, he fucked me long and hard. He grabbed my boobs with both hands and squeezed them hard, pinching my nipples in the process. It was as if bolts of electricity shot through my body, and it didn't take long for me to have a massive orgasm, the best I ever had. By the time my orgasm finished, I felt him starting to pump his cum inside of me as he pushed in even deeper. My pussy was more than soaked now. It felt so satisfying, so complete. I knew I would remember this night forever.

After pulling his dick out of me he started to untie my legs. I turned around and hugged him firmly, whispering in his ear, "that was great, my love, but who was it that you invited to have me first?".

He looked at me with a very puzzled face. "What are you talking about?" he stammered. "What happened here while I was in the shower?"

i_would
i_would
112 Followers