Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 03

Story Info
Bitchy manager participates in the show as a part of a bet.
6.2k words
4.63
37.9k
29

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bitchy manager participates in the show as a part of a bet.

----------------------------------

This story is based on a game "Who Wanna Be a Bimbo" created by Dahakma.

I would also like to thank one of my readers whose few ideas have been used in this episode.

After the story was done I came up with an idea for an alternative route. Somewhere in the middle there is a fork on the road. The second version as well as the epilogue are at the end, after the initial concept. I am curious to hear which one you like more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen was a bitch and she knew it, moreover she considered that feature one of the sources of her success. At the age of thirty two she was a high rank manager in a large TV station. She was cold, roughless and found sadistic pleasure in demeaning her subordinates whenever they committed even a minor mistake. But Karen was also extremely effective which was appreciated by her superiors, had made her successful and rich.

The manager's looks matched her character. She was 180 centimeters tall, had a statuesque model-like figure, with firm B-cup breasts and toned muscles of which she took regular care at the gym. She had long black hair usually tied in a tail and pale aristocratic complexion. Karen always dressed professionally - knee long tight skirts, blouses, sheer stockings. The only item that did not exactly fit into the dress code were her high heels; thirteen centimetre stilettos were a standard for her. She loved to enhance her exceptional height even more and tower over everybody just as she dominated them with her character.

Karen was also really ambitious and loved challenges. That might have been the reason she had agreed to participate in "Who Wanna Be a Bimbo?". She made a bet with Rick, a fellow manager. If she won the quiz he would become her slave for two weeks. She could not wait to lock that cocky womanizer in a chastity cage, dress him up in a maid outfit and made him clean her large luxurious house. She was confident that a similar fate would never occur to her. She did not like Rick, no-one did, because he had a similar character to Karen; they were equally bitchy and competitive.

"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to Who Wanna Be a Bimbo! My name is Frank Trustworthy and tonight here with us is Karen. Hello, Karen."

"Good evening."

"Recently we had modified the format of our show, but only slightly. Instead of six rounds, there will be seven. It's harder, but also the prize pool grows from one and a half million dollars to one point seventy five. This also gives the participants additional chances to be turned into a bimbo. Are you excited or scared of the increased difficulty level, Karen?"

"My victory will just cost you more."

"I like that self confidence. But increased chances for getting bimbotized also mean that we need additional transformations. We have these as well; to the pool we have added flexibility which will allow every bimbo to perform sex in the wildest of positions. There are also several mental transformations that add a specific fetish as a contestant's favourite hobby. You'll learn them, whenever one is drawn. Ready, Karen?"

"Always."

"Draw the categories, then. Twelve instead of ten, so that you'll have a greater choice."

"Countries by Population, Canada, Flags of America, American Presidents, Art, Germany, Wonders of the World, Roman Numerals, Solar System, Bard of Avon, Lord of the Rings, Flags of Asia."

"How do you like the categories?"

"They'll do. I want to go with Germany first."

"As you wish. Straight to the point."

With how many countries Germany shares borders? Nine. Correct. Germany does not share a border with which of these countries? Italy. Correct. When was the predecessor of modern Germany, The Holy Roman Empire, disbanded? In 1806, during the Napoleonic Wars. Correct. What was the full name of the communist East Germany? German Democratic Republic. Correct. Which of German states has the largest area? Bavaria. Correct.

"Flawless first round, Karen."

"Of course. American Presidents for the second one."

"You're not missing a bit, are you?"

Which president served more than two terms? Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Correct. Which president served two non-consecutive terms? Grover Cleveland. Correct. Who was the youngest president? Theodore Roosevelt. Correct. Who was the first president to be assassinated? Abraham Lincoln. Correct. Only two presidents in the American history were successfully impeached, one of them was Bill Clinton. Who was the other one? Andrew Johnson. Correct.

"Once again flawless. Third round right away, Karen?"

"Wonders of the World."

How many of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World were located in Egypt? Two. Correct. In which modern country was The Mausoleum of Halicarnassus located? Turkey. Correct. In which year was The Eiffel Tower completed? 1889. Correct. The Statue of Liberty was given to the United States by which country? France. Correct. For which Egyptian pharaoh was The Great Pyramid constructed? Ramesses II. WRONG!

"Here ends your flawless performance, Karen. Draw a transformation card."

Karen seemed completely undisturbed, when she picked up the card.

"Breasts Expansion."

"What do you think of this transformation?"

"I'm happy with the size of my breasts, but I don't mind if they get a bit bigger as long as they won't look like some obnoxious silicones."

"They'll be perfectly natural. We have a separate transformation for fake looking breasts."

Karen's stay in The Chamber was short; as she exited the cameras instantly focused on her chest. Her breasts have grown to D-cups and she had to admit that they looked even sexier now. Her bra also got bigger to accommodate them, but she noticed that her blouse did not get proportionally wider and felt really tight. She was confident that it had been done deliberately to better expose her altered breasts.

"How do you like your new breasts, Karen."

"They'll do."

"I'm sure, the audience is more enthusiastic about your transformation."

"I'm here to win, not to entertain them."

"I like your self confidence. Let's go to round four and see if you can continue to deliver. Which category?"

"Canada."

Human-shaped stone sculpture used as landmarks by the Inuit is called? Karen had to guess and answered Alianait, which turned out to be WRONG! What was the name of the French explorer, cartographer, diplomat and founder of Quebec, also called The Father of New France? Samuel de Champlain. Correct. Who was the first Prime Minister of Canada? John A. Macdonald. Correct. What is the longest river in Canada? Mackenzie. Correct. What percentage of the world's population of bears lives in Canada? Karen once again had to guess, she answered 70% and it turned out to be Correct.

"Another slip, Karen. Draw the transformation and make the audience happy."

"Fetish: Exhibitionism."

"That's one of our new mental changes. You'll feel compelled to reveal your body on occasions, especially to strangers, or to go without lingerie under your work clothes. I guess the name is pretty self explanatory."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here the road is forking

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROUTE 1

"There's no way I'm keeping THAT."

"Too bad. I'm sure, the audience would like to get a glimpse of your body. Draw two new cards then."

"Shrinking and Double Mental Drain. Oh no! NO WAY! You're not turning me into a brainless bimbo. I want another draw" there was a hint of panic in her voice.

"Sorry, Karen, but such are the rules. You can only discard one transformation per round and you have to accept the new ones. Into The Chamber you go."

Karen tried to fight fear as she entered the dreadful device. She even forgot about the five centimetres of height she was about to lose. Her precious intellect was at stake and there was nothing she could do about it. As The Chamber worked its magic or whatever it was it did the manager's thoughts slowed down and thinned out. She was still worried and angry, but could not focus on either for too long.

"How do you feel about your new bimbo brain, Karen?"

"I... dunno. I don't like it, I guess. I'd rather be smart again."

"Sorry, but we don't offer transition the other way. Ready for round five?"

"I guess."

"Which category?"

"Well... maybe Roman Numerals. I had them at school."

Twelve. XII. Sixteen. XVI. 444. There it had gotten complicated. Karen still had all the symbols and rules in her head, but just could not put them together. All the D's, C's and X's were just too much to comprehend. She picked an answer at random and it was WRONG! She had to do the same thing for 999 and 284, she was unlucky each time.

"It seems that our quiz is getting too difficult for you, Karen" commented Frank with a mischievous smile.

"It's your fault! You made me dumb."

"Whoever you wish to blame you still have to draw three transformation cards."

"Flexibility, Double Slutification, Submissiveness."

"How do you like your transformations?"

"I don't like the last two, I want new ones."

"But you can only discard one. Which will it be?"

"Submissiveness."

Karen might have lost her intellect, but wanted to maintain the illusion of dominance or at least independence.

"Pick two new ones then."

"Breasts Expansion, Pink Hair."

"I'm sure that the audience will be delighted to see your new F-cup breasts in the extremely revealing outfit that you'll soon get."

Flexibility was a subtle transformation, one that could not be seen right away, but it made Karen feel somewhat more comfortable in her own body, all her motions seemed so effortless. The other three transformations were impossible to miss though. It was surprisingly the pink hair that stood out the most, not only the colour has been changed, but the hair was now loose, to give better exposure; they looked completely bimboish. Submissiveness or not, it would be difficult to induce respect in other people with that kind of hair. Karen's breasts have grown to a huge size and were barely covered, since her bra had disappeared and the blouse was just a tiny strip of material. The cleavage was deep, the midriff was exposed and the nipples poked through the thin fabric. Karen's skirt got so short that it did not even fully cover her buttocks; the cameraman managed to catch a glimpse of her red thong (previously black lacy panties), as she walked. The expensive stockings had been turned into fishnets in a colour that matched the hair. Only Karen's heels remained unchanged, but the patent stilettos somehow matched the slutty outfit.

"You finally look like a bimbo in development, Karen. The audience clearly likes the changes, but there's still a lot that can be done. Would you be so kind and show off a bit of your other transformation. The audience would love to witness how the flexibility really works."

Karen was not too enthusiastic about performing in front of the audience, she felt humiliated enough, but a small part of her was curious of the results of the transformation. Her small brain now aimed for the simplest solutions, so after short hesitation she complied. First she performed just the splits and was amazed how easy it came to her; she did both kinds of splits, then stood up in a swift motion and raised one leg in Van Damme style. Her micro skirt had already hiked up and was now coiled around her waist, so everyone could clearly see her sexy thong. She was taking pure joy in the exercise and completely ignored the skirt or any sense of modesty; that was the form of basic entertainment that her simple brain rejoiced in.

"Thank you, Karen" Frank eventually interrupted "we're happy that you enjoy your new skill. Ready for another round?"

"Oh, sorry. Yes."

"Which category?" the host patiently asked.

"Maybe Countries by Population?"

Mental drain could not be blamed for Karen's failure in the sixth round. Most likely she would not have been able to answer any of the questions even with her initial intellectual capacity. She was supposed to give the population of the following countries: Uganda, Niger, Gabon, Honduras and Turkmenistan. She guessed five times, but was lucky only once.

"Four transformations this time. Draw the cards."

"Cute Voice, Fetish: Nylon, Jewellery, Double Shrinking."

"Let me explain another novelty on this list. This fetish will compel you to wear as often and as many clothes made of nylon as possible. Since you've already undergone the Double Slutification, it will make a nice combo. Do you like the transformations or do you wish to discard ONE of them?"

"I don't like the shrinking, I want to be tall."

Somewhere in the back of her tiny mind, Karen understood that with inferior intellect she would not be able to dominate even her subordinates. She at least wanted to hold to the illusion with towering height, even though she had already lost five centimetres from her initial 180.

"Draw two new ones then."

"Butt Expansion, Waist Narrowing."

"Awesome! I'm sure the audience will love you with an hourglass figure. Into The Chamber you go."

When Karen walked back onto the stage, she was altered as significantly, as previously. She had a magnificent hourglass figure, her already slim waist had gotten even thinner, her firm buttocks got rounder and so did her hips. She was now wearing only a pink, patterned bodystocking. It was nippleless and crotchless, just a tiny thong covered her crotch. The jewellery was different from what people usually imagine under that term. Instead of earrings and bracelets Karen had a silver collar that had "Fuck me" written on it. The panties were see-through, so the camera could see the piercing in Karen's clitoris; it also zoomed in on the golden chain that connected her now pierced nipples. Her once pale skin now had a strong, but healthy tan.

"How do you like your new transformation, Karen?"

"I'm... not sure. There's so much of it. Oh!"

Her voice sounded cute and bubbly, but in a sexy way. One could not issue any commands with it, but statements like "I wanna go party!" would most likely sound just right.

"I sound... weird."

"Maybe you could do another performance of your flexibility in your new outfit?"

"Yes, sure, why not."

Subconsciously Karen understood that such performances are the only thing she could now excel in, so she jumped on the occasion to impress.

And impressed she did! Karen spread her legs in all possible positions and directions, giving the audience a perfect view of her bimbo body, covered only by the thin transparent fabric of the bodystocking. The audience cheered and clapped enthusiastically.

"Ready for round seven?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Which category, Karen?"

"Dunno. Flags, maybe?"

"But which flags, Asian or American?"

"Asian."

She could have as well chosen Martian flags; she was unable to recognize any of the images, although to her credit, flags of Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan, Bangladesh and Nepal could be problematic to most contestants. All of her answers were WRONG!

"Five more transformations before we move to the final round. Draw the cards, Karen."

"Double Shrinking! Oh no! Butt Expansion, Submissiveness. OH-NO! Double Lips Enlargement, Tan."

"You are unhappy with two of your transformations. Do you want to discard any of them?"

"I want to change two."

"You can do that with only one."

"Oh... I don't want to be submissive. But I don't want to be short either."

"So..."

"Submissive."

Discarding the transformation was meaningless. Karen might not become submissive per se, but with her ditzy mind she would be in no position to command anyone. But she was too dumb to understand it.

"Draw two new cards."

"Double Lust Induction, Fetish: Oral Sex."

"How lucky! We'll be able to present our audience another of our new, mental transformations. Go into The Chamber, Karen."

After this visit in The Chamber the decrease of height was the most prominent change. Even in her fifteen centimetre heels Karen was shorter than Frank. 165 centimetres might not have been exactly short, but she would never look down upon men. Her full hips were completely bimboish, as were her lips; they were what was called 'the cock sucking lips'. For her the most important was the incredible horniness that she felt. She needed to be FUCKED so badly! Preferably in a gangbang by a dozen of hung black men.

As she walked out the cameraman flaunted his perception and reflex and zoomed the camera on her crotch where a drop of her juices was gathering on the piercing.

Frank also had something new in his hand. While Karen was being transformed he was given a thirty centimetre long double-sided dildo.

"Come here, Karen. Let's show the audience your new passion and skill. I'm sure you'll love it as much as they will. We will make it even more entertaining by exhibiting your other skill as well."

The host pointed towards a bench that had also been brought onto the stage by the staff.

"Are you smart enough to assume the right position, Karen?"

Her brain was not able to comprehend when she was being mocked, but knew how to sit on a bench for a show. Karen sat in the middle and spread her legs once again into the splits.

"Good girl. Lift your head and open your mouth, here comes the treat."

Karen wanted to get the treat, so she obeyed. Frank carefully shoved the whole dildo into her awaiting throat; only the part that he held it by remained outside. They maintained the position for several seconds, then the host began a regular deepthroating with the long dildo. He went like that for half a minute and Karen did not even gag once.

Frank finally removed the toy, so she could take a deep breath, but as soon as her breathing more or less stabilized, he once again shoved the dildo in and deepthroated her for another thirty seconds.

When it was eventually over the audience was going wild, they were clapping, cheering and shouting for more.

"The audience loves you, Karen. Should we continue the spectacle?"

"Yes, yes! Go on!" she was truly enthusiastic and genuinely happy to be appreciated.

Frank repeated the deepthroating, again with two rounds, but this time they were even longer than previously. When he was done, there were tears running down from Karen's eyes; they were clearly the product of the effort, but there was also joy in her eyes.

"Are you ready for the Final Round, Karen?"

"Can we first repeat that with a real cock? "

That suggestion was answered by a loud cheer from the audience.

"I'm afraid, that'll have to wait" replied Frank with a smile.

Frank tried to explain to Karen the rules of the final round and the idea of splitting and betting points, but he realized that his efforts were futile, at least as far as understanding went. After hearing his arguments about greater chances for success, she agreed to spread the points into three and answer separate question for each. Frank obviously did that to increase the number of potential transformations. The categories she drew did not really matter, since she did not know the answers for either of them. But in the very end Lady Luck smiled upon Karen and two of three of her guesses were correct.

"Congratulations, Karen. You managed to turn two thirds of your 1050000 points into money. You've won 700000 dollars, but before you collect them you have to undergo one final transformation. Draw a card."

"Fetish: Anal Sex."

"You had really enjoyed oral sex, so I'm sure you'll love this one as well. And we'll get the chance to demonstrate it to the audience."

12