Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 05

Story Info
A mature trophy wife tries to secure her future.
4.5k words
4.62
25.2k
22

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A mature trophy wife tries to secure her future.

-----------------------

Beverly used to be a real hottie, she could turn all the men's heads; one of those men became her husband. Hank, because that was his name, was twelve years older than Beverly and while not exactly handsome he was relatively wealthy and quite enthusiastic about having a sexy trophy wife that other men would envy. But that was twenty two years ago, exactly half of Beverly's life. While she led a luxurious life the merciless time had taken its toll and Hank still wanted to have a sexy wife by his side, so he came up with an idea. He gave Beverly an ultimatum: either a divorce in which she would be left with nothing, since Hank would get the best lawyers, or participation in the Who Wanna Be a Bimbo quiz show; there she would either be made sexier or win enough money to be able to live on her own. Best she could do was to acquire some general knowledge so she would have a chance in the game.

Even at the age of forty four Beverly was still quite attractive, at 170 centimetres she was relatively tall and managed to remain slim. But her breasts were no longer as firm and neither were her buttocks, despite the best cosmetics wrinkles on her face were getting more visible and the bleached hair has not as pretty as the natural blonde she used to have in her youth. The show could turn out to be an opportunity either way after all.

For the event Beverly put on a little black dress that exhibited nicely her slender legs which were enhanced by a pair of sheer black stockings and ten centimetre tall patent heels. A pushup bra shaped her no-longer-so-firm C-cup breasts and allowed her to show off the cleavage. She knew she could still look sexy with proper preparation.

"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to Who Wanna Be a Bimbo! My name is Frank Trustworthy and today with me is Beverly. Hello, Beverly."

"Hello, Frank."

"Do you wanna be a bimbo?"

"Maybe just a little. But I'd like to win money too."

"That's a nice start. I'm sure you'll like it more than just a little as we progress."

"Maybe" she made an exaggerated wink.

"That's the spirit! Let's draw the categories."

"Germany, Portugal, Wonders of the World, Dogs, Countries by Population, Money, European Union, Balkans, Art, Flags of Europe, Languages, Rivers."

"Which category for the first round?"

"I've been to Portugal not so long ago. I should still remember a bit from the tourist guides."

Which country does Portugal share the border with? Spain. Correct. What is called the non-violent end of authoritarian dictatorship Estado Novo in 1974? Lavender Revolution. WRONG. Whis is the most famous Portuguese wine? Porto. Correct. On which river is Lisbon situated? The Tagus. Correct. How many islands are in the Azores? Hmm... five? WRONG.

"Two incorrect answers mean two transformation. Since you're open to the idea of bimbofication do you have any preferences? Any parts you'd wish to change the most?"

"Well... mostly here, here and here" answered Beverly, grabbing respectively her breasts, waist and hips "I guess I'm not too original in my wishes though."

"There's nothing wrong with that. Draw two cards and see if you're lucky."

"Breasts Perkiness and Waist Narrowing. HA!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, this wasn't staged" commented Frank with a grin "you must be really lucky, Beverly. Just keep giving wrong answers and you'll soon be the perfect bimbo."

"Don't consider me greedy, but I'd like to win some money too."

"That's the perfect balance, but for now - into The Chamber you go."

Beverly was only a little bit afraid as she entered the almost magical device, mostly she felt anticipation. Could it really give her body its old sexy shape? Or maybe a new shape, even sexier? She stood still, closed her eyes and waited. The gentle tingling in her torso lasted less than half a minute and soon the door of The Chamber opened. The cameras instantly focused on Beverly as she walked out, so she could observe the changes on the screen. It worked wonders! Her waist was once again as slim as it used to be and her breasts no longer sagged. Even her clothes were altered, the bra was no longer a pushup, yet her breasts looked even better now, the dress got narrowed at the waist and clung perfectly to her skin. Beverly could sense rather than see that the skin of her cleavage and belly had also been fixed, no more wrinkles and mules, that was even better than winning money.

"From your expression and speechlessness I can tell that you like your new body" said Frank with a smile.

"Oh yes!" Beverly finally snapped out of her marvel "I love it! This device is incredible."

"I feel that you want to go back in?"

"Yes, I only wish I could pick the specific transformation."

"You'll have to trust your luck in that respect. But first round number two. Pick a category."

"Maybe the Balkans. I've been there on holiday not so long ago too. Although the questions don't exactly cover the information from the guides."

"But you want to give incorrect answers, don't you?"

"Not all of them. I don't want to push my luck."

"Balkans be it."

Which language is NOT a member of the South Slavic language family? Albanian. Correct. What is the modern name of the former capital of the maritime Republic of Ragusa, now a Croatian city? Dubrovnik. Correct. What is the most important city in the Herzegovina region situated on the Neretva River and named after the Old Bridge built by the Ottomans in the 16th century? Mostar. Correct. In which year did the Montenegrins vote for independence in a referendum and left their federal union with Serbia? I don't know, 1992? WRONG. Macedonia does not share a border with which of the following countries? Bosnia. Correct.

"Just one incorrect answer. Slowing down on your way to bimbofication?"

"Are we in a rush? This is just the second round" replied Beverly with a wink.

"That's right, there's no rush. Draw one card."

"Mental Drain. That would be it for my luck."

"No-one seems to like this transformation. Discard?"

"Yes, please."

"Draw two new cards."

"Butt Expansion, Facial Feminization."

"Lady Luck returns!"

"She really does!. It's awesome!"

"No need to wait any longer. Get into The Chamber."

Beverly got in and out of the device just as quickly as previously and once again she admired the changes done to her body. Her hips and buttocks had not only gotten fuller and rounder, but also firmer. They had not been exactly sagging before, thanks to regular workouts Beverly had managed to stay in good shape, yet there was an undeniable downward tendency, the skin was not perfectly smooth either; now it had all been altered for the better. The changes to her face were subtler, her features got slightly smoother, but most of all the wrinkles were all gone, Beverly's skin was now smooth and clean without the help of makeup.

"Amazing" she gasped.

"You might be our most satisfied contestant."

"I can't imagine why the other ones weren't."

"Weird, right?" replied Frank with a wink "ready for the third round?"

"Yes! I'll stay with something holiday related and pick the Wonders of The World."

In which city is The Atomium, 102-metre tall monument in the shape of a unit cell of iron crystal, originally constructed for Expo 58 located? Brussels, I've seen it live. Correct. How many of the Seven Wonders of The Ancient World were located in Egypt? Two. Correct.

"Have you seen them live as well?" asked Frank, winking again.

"Just the Pyramids" answered Beverly with a smile.

In which modern country were the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus and Temple of Artemis in Ephesus located? Turkey. Correct. How tall was originally the Great Pyramid of Giza? Oh dear. I'm not sure. 182,5? WRONG. In which city is the Taj Mahal located? Bombay. WRONG.

"That's because I haven't seen it with my own eyes."

"Two mistakes means two cards."

"Double Slutification of Clothes and Fetish: Nylon."

"These two could make an interesting combination. Do you like them?"

"I do like nylons in general, but not to a point of fetishism. I'm not sure about the slutification, I'm afraid it might be too extreme, but that's not a reason to discard it."

"I'm sure the audience agrees with your choice" a cheer proved Frank to be correct "they should finally be able to admire your body more freely. Into The Chamber."

The change of outfit was even more noticeable than the alterations of the body. When Beverly left the device she was wearing a black fishnet bodystocking made entirely of tiny mesh covered in occasional patterns, underneath she only had a barely visible G-string, on her feet she still wore her high heels, but there were no more clothes. Her rejuvenated body with its new curves could be observed in its full glory under the tight see-through item. The audience reacted with a cheer and it was clear that Beverly enjoyed the attention, even though she was still a bit shy about the sudden exposure.

"How about a little show, Beverly?" asked Frank.

The contestant overcame her shyness with the aid of cheers and strode along the stage in a model-like fashion swaying her widened hips and sticking out her firm breasts. The audience cheered even more, so Beverly proudly exhibited her sexy body and made another round back and forth.

"Thank you, Beverly" said Frank when she returned to her post "I'm glad to see that you like your new body and outfit as much as we do."

"Oh yes! The bodystocking feels and looks SO good."

"We still have four rounds to go, there's time and place for many more transformations. Pick a category."

"European Union."

Which Nordic state is NOT a member of the EU? Norway. Correct. How are the Members of the European Parliament chosen? Directly elected by European voters. Correct. When is Europe Day observed? There is such a day? Sixth of June? WRONG. The founding six states of European Communities were: France, Germany, the states of Benelux and? Italy. Correct. When did Greece join European Economic Community? 1972. WRONG.

"Two incorrect answers again, two more transformation cards to draw."

"Double Shrinking, High Heels."

"They'd balance each other out, wouldn't they?"

"I like high heels and wear them often anyway, but I don't want to become that short. It's ten centimetres, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"I'd like to discard it."

"Sure. Draw two different cards."

"Blonde Hair, Blood Red Lips. That's a lot better! I used to have natural light blonde hair, any chance this colour will be similar?"

"It's light, it's blonde and it's natural, so I'd say yes, there's a significant chance. Your lips will remain fiercely red and tempting without the need of lipstick."

"Awesome!"

Beverly strode into The Chamber without further prompt from Frank. When she got out a wide smile once again brightened her face. Her hair not only once again had a natural golden hue, they had also gotten denser, the red lips matched the overall look perfectly; she was getting more beautiful with each transformation. The heels of her shoes have changed as well, not only they had grown to fifteen centimetres, but had also turned into impossibly thin stilettos. The additional five centimetres not only made Beverly taller, but also changed her posture noticeably, yet she maintained perfect balance and moved in them with ease. She once again performed a minor show exhibiting her body on the stage, the clicking of her stilettos was the only sound accompanying her.

"You're getting more beautiful with each transformation, Beverly" Frank confirmed her observation "by the end of the show you'll be the perfect bimbo. No need to worry about your feet either, they were transformed as well. You'll no longer feel any discomfort caused by prolonged wearing of high heels, the health of your feet is also not endangered."

"Thank you. I think I'm satisfied already."

"You think you can give only correct answers from now on."

"Hopefully. That way I'd get out with the most money."

"Good luck then, but the audience and I still wish to witness a few more transformations. Which category?"

"Dogs"

Beverly managed to recognize the German Shepherd and a Bearded Collie, she also guessed correctly the name of the Karelian Bear Dog, but got the other two wrong.

"Two incorrect answers once again. Draw two cards."

"Sexy Voice and Breast Expansion."

"How about these two? Don't you think you can be even more satisfied?"

"It seems so. I believe my breasts can easily get bigger with the benefit of my appearance. I'm curious about the voice, it seems fine as long as I won't sound silly."

"You'll hear and see all of it soon. Enter The Chamber."

When Beverly exited the device the cameras instantly focused on her breasts, they had grown to E cups, but were just as firm as previously and the bodystocking did little to conceal them.

"How do you like the changes, Beverly?"

"I love them! Oh...It is different, indeed. I mean my voice, I think I like it."

Her voice was slightly higher, had a delicate vibrato to in with a clear sense of bimboism; that was the voice that made the men hear a subtle 'fuck me' at the end of each statement made by the woman using it. The effect was enhanced if the woman looked like Beverly.

"Another successful transformation then" announced Frank with a grin "ready for the sixth round?"

"Yes! Flags of Europe."

Beverly managed with ease to recognize the flags of Sweden, Turkey, Wales and Romania, only one was unknown to her and she guessed incorrectly.

"Only one mistake this time, draw one card."

"Fetish: Anal Sex. Hmm..."

"You don't like it?"

"No, it's fine. I'm okay with anal sex, although I've always preferred a regular intercourse. I guess it'll change now."

"It will, indeed. Into The Chamber."

No changes were visible when Beverly exited the device, but while she was inside a sexy female assistant entered the stage, she was carrying a large anal plug and a bottle of lubricant.

"We'll give you a chance to enjoy your new fetish right away, Beverly" announced Frank in a cheerful voice "please, be so kind as to bend over and spread your cheeks, so Karen can bring you some pleasure."

There was little of the initial shyness left in the contestant so she hesitated only for a second before complying with the request. The assistant approached her, pulled the thong aside, lubricated her anus and the plug, then carefully pushed the large toy in; Beverly issued a loud delighted groan.

"Would you mind giving us another short show? So the audience could admire your body and motions with that not-so-minor addition."

"Sure, why not, I'd like to feel it a bit more too."

Beverly strode along the stage back and forth twice in a sexy impression of a model's walk; she swayed her hips heavily and her stride in the killer heels was flawless. The feeling of the large plug stretching her anus was new and exciting, right there Beverly was sure that this would be just the beginning of a new passion.

"Don't let that distract you too much, Beverly, there's one more round left. Or maybe you WANT to remain distracted and get a few more juicy transformations?"

"If they'll all feel THAT good I might do just that" she replied adding even more sexiness to her new voice. It sounded almost like an invitation to anal sex.

"We love to hear that! But you still need to pick a category."

"Maybe Art. I've been to quite a few museums, I should remember something. And if not... well, it might as well get interesting."

"That's the spirit!"

Beverly managed to recognize a painting by Jan Matejko and guessed correctly one by Eugene Delacroix, she got the other three wrong.

"Eager to draw three more exciting transformations?"

"Yes! Flexibility, Fetish: Bondage, Double Tattoo. The first two sound intriguing, they should go well together, but I hate tattoos, I want to change that."

"As you wish, draw two new ones."

"Submissiveness, Fetish: Oral Sex."

"They all seem to compliment each other really well, don't you think? Although many contestants fear the Submissive transformation."

"Nah! I've never been the dominant one and it does pair well with all the fetishes, indeed. It might be a rather exciting combination."

"We're happy that you like it. Into The Chamber."

Beverly underwent four transformations inside of the device, but all were either mental or imperceptible, so she exited it apparently unaltered.

"Feeling fit, Beverly? How about a short demonstration of your new abilities?"

The contestant was eager to deliver, even though she was not fully aware just how flexible her body had become. Thanks to the regular exercises she was rather nimble anyway, but decided to start with something simple like the front splits; it went astonishingly smoothly despite the high heels. Beverly switched the pose to side splits, then bent backwards until she was lying on the floor, she raised her buttocks and legs into the air, supported her bottom with her hands, then spread her legs to the sides and to the front in quick smooth motions; she felt nimble as a gymnast. Beverly got up and performed few high kicks maintaining perfect balance in her high heels; all the time the large anal plug was reminding her of its presence and she loved it. The audience cheered enthusiastically, but apparently Frank still had something to add.

"One of your fetishes comes with a skill as well. Would you mind giving us an oral demonstration too?"

As he spoke the sexy assistant entered the stage again, she was carrying a thirty centimetre long double sided dildo.

"Be so kind, Beverly and do the side splits on the floor once again. Karen will help you exhibit your new skill."

The contestant eagerly obliged, she assumed the pose, then lifted her head upwards when the assistant guided her to do so. Beverly opened her mouth and Karen put the tip of the dildo inside, she carefully pushed it deeper until only the part she was holding remained outside. The woman held the toy in place for several seconds while the contestant held her breath. The assistant removed the dildo, so Beverly could take a deep breath, but soon the toy went back in to remain for another several seconds. The contestant received one more chance for a few deep breaths then a regular deepthroating began. Karen mercilessly worked the long dildo in and out of Beverly's throat, with each move making sure that it went in as deep as possible; the contestant was receiving the treatment almost effortlessly. Yes she was struggling for breath, but showed no signs of gag reflex nor serious discomfort.

The spectacle lasted for over a minute and was rewarded with an enthusiastic cheer.

"Thank you, Beverly. Are you enjoying your skills as much as we do?" asked Frank.

"I sure am! I could never imagine one could be so good at deepthroating. It's also really nice to feel young, fit and pretty again."

"You still have the final round ahead of you. You had given twenty two correct answers and thus gathered 1,1 million point. Now you'll get the chance to convert them into money. Or undergo a few final transformations."

"I think I'm satisfied with the transformations I have. One million sounds more tempting."

"Draw the categories then."

"Cryptids, Symbols of Chemical Elements, Volcanos, Going Nuclear, NATO Alphabet. They're all quite awful, I have no idea what those Cryptids are and don't feel too confident about the rest either."

"How do you want to split your points?"

"I don't want to risk it all on one questions, so I'll split it into three."

"As you wish. Which category first?"

"Might as well be the Symbols..."

"What is the symbol of Tin?"

"Hmmm... Ti?"

"Wrong. Which one next?"

"Vulcanos."

"One of the largest volcanic events in the recorded history was the Thera eruption (1642--1540 BC). It is blamed for the downfall of the Minoan civilisation, regarded as a possible inspiration for the myth about Atlantis and sometimes even associated with ten Egyptian plagues. The remnant of the volcanic caldera is Greek island named:"

12