Who Was It Going To Be?

Story Info
You know what curiosity did to the cat.
2.1k words
3.69
162.7k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the supply room down behind the copier trying to clear a paper jam when Bill and Henry came into the room for something. Since I really don't like Henry I didn't stand up and say, "Hi guys" so they didn't know I was there. They had been talking when they walked into the room so I didn't know who they were talking about, but the gist of the conversation was clear enough -they were planning on fucking some one's wife. Curiosity grabbed me and I kept very quiet so they wouldn't know I was there. Hopefully I could find out more.

"So you don't think she'll be a problem?" asked Bill.

"Nah. If we can just keep her husband occupied it should be a piece of cake."

"I ain't interested in a piece of cake Henry, it's a piece of ass I'm after."

Both men laughed and then, apparently having gotten what they came for, they left. I cleared the copier, filled the paper tray and ran off the copies I had come in to make while I wondered who the poor boob was that they were going to hang horns on.

Curiosity being what it is I spent a lot of time during the next few days checking out the women in the office trying to figure out who Bill and Henry were after. Of course they might have already scored since I'd heard them in the supply room, but still, which woman was it? If it hadn't already happened then they wee probably plotting to make it happen at the company Christmas party which was only two weeks away.

There were twenty-three women in our company, but all of them wouldn't qualify. Henry had said that they needed to keep her husband occupied so I knew that she was married and that fact eliminated nine from the list. Mary, Alice and Maude were married, but they were also gray-haired grannies so I crossed them off. Marty was a sex lady, but she was also married to the boss and he was an extremely jealous guy and I didn't think either Henry or Bill had the guts to gamble with their jobs over some pussy so I crossed Marty off the list.

That left ten names and two of them I crossed off just because. Tonya was five feet tall and weighed two hundred pounds and Mavis was a forty-year-old shrew. Of the eight left two were nothing really special; Billie was a little on the thin side with a pleasant enough face, but hardly a woman you would go out of your way to capture and Tina, while a pretty good looking lady, had an attitude problem and everyone figured that she was a lesbian and was covering it with a fake marriage.

I could of course be totally off base with my calculations, but to my way of thinking Bill and Henry's target had to be one of the remaining six names on the list.

When you had a wet dream it was usually Nancy you were thinking of. Five two, a hundred and ten pounds on a 36-23-35 frame and with long red hair that hung almost to her ass. I'd never heard that she played around, but her husband was a salesman and he traveled a lot. Did she feel sexually deprived? Was she ready to play? Henry said the target would be a piece of cake if the husband could be kept occupied. A sexually deprived sexpot could very well be easy prey.

Silvia was a different story altogether. Good looking, vivacious, and she loved to flirt with the guys. I'd never had any reason to believe that she played around on her husband and I'd never heard any rumors that she did. Still, she was a possibility.

The most unlikely of the six was Mona. Good looking, sexy even, but she was a born again Christian. She didn't smoke, drink or swear and at break time and lunchtime you could find her in the break room reading her bible. I left Mona on the list because I had seen some "born agains" come crashing down before, and when it happened it could be spectacular. I remember one time in college when a bible thumping goody-two shoes ended up dancing in the nude on a pool table and then taking on eleven guys in a memorable gangbang. Nope, Mona stayed on the list.

Next on the list was Cheryl. A wholesome looking girl next door type, but I had a problem seeing her as the target. Everyone in the office knew that she was devoted to her husband and three kids. I couldn't see any way that Bill and Henry could get to her even if they were able to distract her husband. Maybe if they used a date rape drug, but I doubted that her husband could be distracted for as long as that would take.

Barb was on the list only because she was married and was a good-looking woman. I didn't think that she was the target though, for two reasons; Barb's husband never attended company functions with her so there was no need to distract him. Secondly, Barb was a round-heeled slut. If you wanted a piece of her all you had to do was ask her to stop and have a drink after work and you were home free. Motel room if you felt like it, or an available back seat; it didn't matter to Barb. But I guess that it was always possible that Barb's hubby might show up and need to be distracted.

The last name on my list is the one I would have gone after if I ever decided to cheat on my wife, but she was also the one that I didn't think Bill or Henry could get to. Leslie was tall, good looking in an elegant, regal sort of way and as Director of Human Resources didn't socialize on Henry's and Bill's level. During Christmas parties and company picnics she would socialize with everybody, but she tended to sit with the higher ups like the president and vice-presidents of the company. Even distracting her husband wouldn't help as far as I could see because they had no common ground with her - no way to spend enough time with her to work on her and to separate her from the herd.

I began watching Bill and Henry to see if they tended to spend more time around one of the women in particular, but it seemed that with the exception of Leslie, who had her office on the third floor, they spent roughly equal time with the women on my list. I became absorbed with figuring out who it would be before it happened. I knew, just knew, that either Bill or Henry would do something to give me an indication, but a week before the Christmas party I still did not have a clue. It was driving me nuts.

The last five days prior to the party I took to leaving work early and sitting where I could watch the parking lot. I took turns following Bill and Henry after work. Monday night I followed Bill and he went straight home. Tuesday Henry left work and drove to the Sandlot Bar and Grill and ten minutes later he was joined by Barb. For the first time in my life I was a voyeur as I sat in my car and watched Barb's legs kicking in the air as Henry banged her on his back seat. For the rest of the week the one I followed went right home.

Then it was Saturday, the night of the Christmas party, and I still had no idea of who their target was. There was always the possibility that they had already accomplished their plan and I made up my mind that the party was going to be the end of it for me. If I was unable to determine who they were after by the end of the party I was going to walk away from it. I made sure that my wife Hetty and I arrived early so that I could get a good table - one where I could see the comings and goings in the room - and also so I could see everyone arrive and see what they did.

I got a stroke of luck when Nancy, Silvia, Cheryl and their husbands sat at the same table thereby making it easy to keep tabs on them. The other three were scattered throughout the room. It was a typical party for me; I sat, drank and socialized. I don't dance very well, but Hetty loves to dance so I sit and watch as she spends a good deal of time on the dance floor. This time however, I had a lot to watch and I kept my eyes on my list of women and waited for Bill and Henry to make their move.

And nothing happened.

The hours went by and neither Bill nor Henry made anything that even vaguely looked like a move on anybody. All my sleuthing, list making, figuring and watching had come to naught. To make the night a real downer for me I got sick. I don't know what it was, something from the buffet, or an oncoming touch of the flu. I got up to go outside and see if a breath of fresh air would help. Once outside my stomach got real queasy and suddenly I had to puke. So as not to make a spectacle of myself I ducked behind the bushes that lined the patio, went to my knees and tossed my cookies.

I was still down there when I heard people come out on the patio.

"So, how was she?" It was Bill.

"Not the best piece of ass I've ever had, but she was enthusiastic. She has real promise. I'm meeting her at noon on Tuesday and I think we will go to a motel and practice."

"Where did you nail her?"

"I caught her coming out of the ladies john and pulled her into the janitor's closet. I took her standing up and leaning against the wall. She kept saying, "We can't, we shouldn't, this isn't right, I'm a married woman" and the entire time she had her hand on my cock and was guiding me into her. How about you?"

"I was dancing with her and suggested we go outside and get some fresh air. We walked around talking and just happened to end up at my car. Two minutes later I had her on the backseat and was going for the gold. It was about a half-hour after you had her and the lying bitch kept saying, "I've never done anything like this before." I came and then she sucked me hard and I fucked her again. The whole time she kept moaning, "This is wrong, I shouldn't be doing this, please don't let my husband find out." The last time I saw Little Miss I've Never Done This Before she was on her knees sucking Jerry's cock. I'm seeing her again on Thursday. Think there is any chance we can get her to pull a train?"

"No problem. Give us a week and she will let any one we want line up on her.

"Speaking of her husband, I told you it would be a piece of cake if we kept him distracted."

"Two things. How did you know she would put out tonight and why did you think that he would buy into your plan?"

"At the company picnic I had her panties off of her and two fingers in her pussy and was ten seconds away from having my dick in her and then she heard that her hubby was looking for her so she pulled away. That's how I knew she would be easy if we could keep him busy. The answer to your second question was that I relied on his nature. Haven't you ever noticed how nosey he is? How he always wants to know what's going on or all about what just happened and who did what to whom? All I had to do was plant the seed and let his natural nosiness take over."

"Well it certainly did. He watched every woman in the place tonight except for his wife. How would you have planted the seed if he hadn't been behind the copy machine that day?"

"I would have found a way."

I threw up again.