Who Was That in My Bed? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That your husband?" The old man asked her.

"Yep! That is my husband!" She answered.

"He looks excited to see you." The old guy cackled. He looked Sheila up and down oddly, she was still dressed in her business suit.

"You don't look much like you plan on doing any fishing." He grinned.

"I don't!" She laughed, turning and running down the dock as Ben pulled in and hopped out.

The old man watched as they hugged and kissed.

"Kids!" He said with a snort. Then his bobber went down.

"Hey, I got a bite!" He said to no one. He pulled up a little 8 inch Trout, looked at it thrashing desperately on the end of his line.

Then he looked over at the couple, they had climbed into the boat and were heading back out across the lake.

"Well, I'll be damned." He said to himself. He shook the little fish loose, it fell back into the lake with a splash.

Looking back at the boat, it was now a couple of hundred yards out. It had come to a stop, the couple were kissing. As he watched, one oar fell off and began to drift away.

Then they vanished down out of sight.

"Well, I'll be damned." He mumbled.