Who Watches the Watchers? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,403 Followers

Intertwined with these isolated groups were small roving groups of men and women that disliked the fixed structure of large scale orgies and they floated between large and small intimate groups alike, offering their companionship (and sexual partnership) for the afternoon on a casual basis. There was a fairly complicated sort of sexual etiquette involved with these migratory couples, and I soon found these sort of interactions some of the most fascinating to watch on the island.

The evening dinner was mostly the same sort of food as luncheon, but it was also good and there was plenty of it. I soon discovered that I was used eating much less at meals, and after a little observation noted that 'newcomers' tended to be a bit thin and perhaps underfed. Was our normal world also one of near famine?

Also at this time a special punch was available that seemed mildly intoxicating and perhaps had other invigorating properties that gave the drinker more than a little libido stimulation. It was heady stuff and after my first small cupful I already had a stiff erection… and an urge to take care of that minor problem with the nearest available oriface.

The post dinner sexual activity seemed mixed. Many 'couples' would disappear to their own room or rooms for private encounters, alone or perhaps with a few friends, but most of the other guests engaged in large mass group sex sessions in one of the main lounges off of the dining area or else near the inside water pools. On weekends, there was a large nighttime bonfire near the beach and it was customary for nearly everyone to enjoy themselves there, often in the form of a large oral daisy-chain that surrounded the fire, before more vigorous forms of public intercourse completed the evening's festivities.

Uncertain, and still more than a little bewildered, for all of that very first day I did not engage in any of these activities, but I soon discovered that watching the sexual antics of others seemed to give me a great deal of personal pleasure.

*************

The next two weeks seemed to race by. I thought I was getting a little more socialized and used to things, but I seemed to still continue to have great trouble initiating personal contact with strangers. If I had met them before and knew a name or two, I was mostly alright, but I still seemed terribly and frightfully shy.

I found that it became somewhat easier to imitate sexual contact with a lone woman, many of whom would even often boldly approach me and initiate a request for sex from me. Gradually, as I became less new, these amorous approaches began to decline and once again I was faced with the trouble of approaching 'strange women' for sexual contact. Soon I nearly stopped trying at all.

For awhile, at least for a start, I would mostly hang about on the periphery of some of the larger group pods where most of the men and women were relatively unattached. I nearly always had numerous sexual opportunities there, often in large group sex situations during the afternoons where I was just one more cock fucking one more willing, but romantically uninvolved, female. In the evenings, I would do much the same after dinner, and participate in the evening group orgies in either a play room or the spacious bath room.

The sex was enough to satisfy my physical needs as a man, but this sort of sexual activity did not seem to satisfy at all my more private inner urges. More and more often I would quickly satisfy my more carnal lusts as quickly as possible so that I could instead spend more time just watching the other love makers at their play.

More and more I became aware that just watching was bringing me greater sexual pleasure than just being another sperm contributor for women that already mostly had innumerable loads of cum already buried into their fertile cunts. I had made a few friends but I had not met any particular woman whom I felt attached to or enamored of enough to desire to specifically seed her womb repeatedly until she bore my child.

After about a month, I began to vent my frustrations, of which I now had many, with Counselor.

I was too reserved to approach most unattached females, and now I was becoming too shy even to participate in most of the group events. I was now only managing to have sex a couple of times each week, but now even these few encounters were not particularly satisfying for me, especially when it seemed that everyone else was having sex at least five times a day. I just seemed happier somehow when I was merely watching others have their fun.

I was advised to try and relax a bit more and 'just let things happen' and not too worry too much, that things usually "worked out". I wasn't so sure, but I did trust Counselors advice and tried to relax and just fall into a comfortable daily rhythm.

First thing in the early morning I would take a fast and hard run on the beach all the way around the island. This would take about half an hour but my body seemed to want and need this regular exercise and I enjoyed having the beach all to myself. If I was especially troubled I'd then repeat the run all over again. Then I would take another much slower walk around the island, which took about two hours to do if I was in a hurry, but I almost never was. I'd stop often to watch others at play and to enjoy the sights. Most of my fellow guests did not appear to be morning people and I rarely met many other folks out except those also taking exercise.

I would then have a late breakfast when the dining hall was mostly empty (my fear of crowds and strangers didn't seem to be improving) and then I would sit out by the central garden ponds and watch others at play there for a few hours.

Usually I would skip luncheon or else just eat some fruit as I had a hard time physically eating three full meals in a day and this seemed with my long runs and walks to help keep me in top physical condition. For some mysterious reason, staying in peak shape seemed important to me, as if it were an ingrained habit of a lifetime that my mind could not quite recall, but that my muscles yearned for out of habit just the same.

Afternoons were my primary play time, and I had several places that I liked to go to watch others at their own play, especially smaller groups of five to eight people that would enjoy the beach and the sun, and invariably each other. I would watch them from a distance, usually mostly hidden behind a tree and would invariably masturbate to the wildly erotic group sex that I witnessed.

Their passions stimulated me, but I never quite felt the urge to join them at play.

Sometimes after my voyeuristic needs were fulfilled nd my seed had splattered from my hands impotently onto the ground, I would feel extremely guilty and quite depressed. Here I was in a sexual paradise that every other man would kill to be admitted to, but I continued to feel more satisfaction by watching the enjoyment of others than I would if I was a participant myself.

For some reason, due to deeper mental conditioning or not, I just needed to watch.

Late afternoons when most people were cuddling or napping before dinner I would climb to the top of the very tall hill that was at the center of our island and I would look around in all directions and then enjoy the sunset. Some smaller islands could be seen in the near distance but I had no way to travel there to see what was on them, nor did I particularly care. But there was one other feature there at the top of that hill that kept drawing my attention.

**************

At the summit of the hill there was a small concrete square building with a single door that was surrounded by a tall chain link fence with barbed wire around the top of it. At the top of this building there were a great many antennas and several satellite dishes, including a rather large one. I became obsessed with this building and desired to find out what secrets might be hidden inside of it, but I had no way of climbing the barbed wire top fence - especially not in the nude!

Every day for a week I circled it considered and rejected plans as to how to enter it, until one day fortune or rather perhaps Mother Nature, lent me a hand.

The island was hit by a fairly brisk tropical storm for two days, where it rained extremely hard and everyone was requested for their safety to remain indoors. After the storm was over, everyone resumed their normal activities, and the very first place I went was to check on the condition of the fence. It had survived intact, but a fairly large tree nearby had fallen over due to the wind and much of its surface roots had been pulled out and a large amount of the surface soil had been washed clear by the rain. This dirt loss had created a small gulley or sunken spot under one section of the fence, and with but a little bit of work to enlarge the hole I thought I could slide and crawl underneath it. This was soon accomplished.

Now that I had found a way under the fence and had reached the building, I was now foiled by the lock upon the door. It was a fairly standard mechanical door lock and I thought if I could find a sturdy piece of thin metal or plastic I could probably slip the bolt free. Here on the island I didn't have many resources for this sort of thing, but later that night I found and worked free a small piece of scrap metal from behind one of the dining room food service mechanisms that I thought would serve well. At first light the next morning, I was working away at slipping the bolt between the door and doorplate and with a little effort I was rewarded with success.

Inside, this small cement building was virtually empty except for some garden and yard maintenance tools, but there was also a square hatchway set into the floor, which I easily opened to reveal a long ladder going deep down into the hillside. Without hesitation I took this ladder down into the near total darkness and I began to explore, soon coming down to a minimally lighted iron walkway that appeared to run in a circle around a center large pillar that rose from a liquid mass down below me and straight up to support the ceiling and the building above. There was some equipment up here that did not seem to be currently in use and I left it alone. I soon found another ladder that descended to what appeared to be the main work area below. I had to be careful on this ladder as a misstep here would probably land me in the huge liquid tank below.

Once I reached the bottom there were more metal catwalk platforms that surrounded the tank. To the sides, the floor was solid stone and much more of the equipment appeared to be in active use. Off in the distance in several directions, some halls and doorways were apparent, but my attention was now drawn to the huge tank of liquid that upon closer glance seemed to have a heavy crust upon its surface. Small metallic spiders were scampering across the entire surface and were harvesting little pieces off of the top of the crust and taking these to an open hopper on the far side where they then dropped the gathered pieces.

The spiders bore me no mind as I bent over a small railing and picked up a tiny piece of the crust to examine. It smelled good and vaguely familiar, and I sampled a tiny taste with my tongue and smiled. This apparently was our main primary original food source for the nutrient cubes that we were served at every meal, albeit in a fairly raw state and as of yet unflavored.

This established, I began to slowly explore the rest of the connecting halls and doors, which didn't take very long. Nearly all of the equipment seemed to be related to the food vat growth, and I certainly had no intention of interfering with that! A few other doors seemed to be initially promising, but turned out to be either empty or were for maintenance use. Another wide hallway ended at a large and very secure electronic security door that I knew I would never have a prayer of opening with my extremely limited available tools.

I was all ready to leave with my curiosity satisfied and without any intention of returning, when I found a small side staircase in a dark corner that I had nearly overlooked. I took it up for about twenty steps and it ended at another locked door with a lock that looked fairly similar to the one upstairs on the hilltop. Of much more interest to me, was the large number of computers and video monitors that I could see inside the room through the small door window that surrounded a small desk and chair inside. This I had to see!

This lock was slightly more tightly secured than the outside one upstairs and it was several hours before I found a thin enough but hard and flexible piece of material that would slip in-between the door and its frame to retract the small locking bolt. Once I had a proper jimmy, it took nearly no time to resolve this last barrier and I at once sat down in the chair at this desk and enjoyed all of the wonders that it revealed. I had gained access to what I then called the Video Room.

There was a main computer that controlled these surveillance systems but it was voice password activated and no command that I gave it would allow me access to it secrets. That was fine, I soon had all the fun I could handle or ever wish to with the manual controls of the video system.

A series of large video monitors revealed numerous sights of the island and its guests. There were plenty of manual controls for determining which video camera was being selected and it appeared that there were hundreds if not thousands of available video views. There was one camera view for every room at the large guest house, and multiple cameras covered the usual 'play areas'. Other cameras appeared to me to be mobile and could be directed by apparent other third parties to fly or hover in different positions, usually to get a better view of some sexual activity. With about two hundred men and women always naked and usually horny around, some sexual act was usually always occurring somewhere, either in public or in a private bedroom.

With these cameras and monitors I could now watch it all!

And I did, or I certainly tried to, until hunger at least drove me back upstairs and down the hill for a late dinner, but not before I had disabled both of the locks so that I could easily regain access the very next day.

Apparently, I was not the only person on this island that just preferred to watch!

***************

With the discovery of the Video Room, my daily schedule began to significantly change. Now after my morning exercise, I would come here afterwards to watch the action on the video screens, but I'd still spend most afternoons doing a little live voyeurism near the beaches. I seemed to need both of these similar but different stimuli somehow and this seemed to make my sexual satisfaction almost complete, but something still seemed to me missing.

I still couldn't seem to make any permanent connection with any of the unattached ladies I occasionally had a dalliance with. Until late one morning when I noticed that I was not the only voyeuristically inclined guest on the island!

************

I was sitting in my chair in the Video Room randomly changing camera channels late one morning a few weeks later when I noticed something interesting and a little bit different. I had been watching a man and two women that were having a pleasant late morning threesome on a spread blanket near the beach. This was nice enough, but certainly not an uncommon sight, but what was indeed interesting was that there appeared to be a young lady a bit further back away in the trees that was watching them rather intently.

After watching her for a few minutes I noticed a numeric notation at the bottom of the video screen that I had learned indicated that another camera was also filming this same scene from another angle. I entered in that number into keypad for the next monitor over and was rewarded by a much closer sight of a pretty long dark haired woman that was masturbating herself furiously while she watched the threesome at their play. When at length this group finished their fun, the woman moved off but she soon stopped to observe another couple having sex and she once again began to masturbate to this sight for quite some time before having another orgasm. After which she then left the area for good, apparently returning to the Guest Quarters.

This woman intrigued me, and although I hurried back to the dining hall to hopefully catch here there at lunch, I did not see her there in the dining hall or in any of the other main rooms. I bestirred myself to ask quite a few people if they knew the name of a newcomer lady that had very long dark hair, and at length a couple mentioned that they thought her name was Irene. I then pressed my wrist bracelet messenger button to talk to the island communication center.

"Good afternoon Rolf. How may I help you?" The vaguely mechanical sounding feminine voice asked.

"Is there currently a female guest on this island with very long dark hair that might be named Irene?"

"Yes Rolf. There is a woman on the island with that name that matches your general description. She is a newcomer and has only been with us now for three days. Is this image the woman that you are asking about?" My bracelet display screen now showed a small but high detailed image of her. Yes, she was indeed my hidden voyeur.

"Yes. This is indeed the woman that I'm interested in. Can you tell me where I can currently find her?"

"Irene's room is #097 in the east wing of this center, but her room is currently flagged as 'Do Not Disturb', but you may leave a voice message for her - do you wish to? If so, just say, record message."

"Yes please… record message – Irene, my name is Rolf and I am in room #137, located in the south wing. I saw you earlier this morning and couldn't but help to notice that we have a hobby in common. Perhaps a common interest that we could share together sometime. Please send me a message back at your convenience." Vague and a bit overly formal, but it would do.

She did not return my message that day, nor did I hear from her on the next. Neither did I see her at any time in the dining hall or at any of the evening parties for the next few days.

**************

I found her again quite by happenstance when I was walking behind the beach checking one of my favorite spying places for some late afternoon voyeuristic enjoyment and I found that she had already discovered this place too! She was hidden behind some bushes heavily engaged in watching a very well choreographed foursome with a pair of attached couples that played here nearly every afternoon. Her eyes were fixed upon the foursome, and she was pinching her nipples with one hand and had her other hand quite busy with her clit and cunt, and I think she was about to come when she noticed me next to her and became startled at my approach.

"You were close to coming, please finish. Don't stop because of me, let's see if we can come together!" I told her, and I began to stroke my own cock, which was now very hard.

I thought for a moment that she was going to run off, but her need for release was a little too great and she resumed her masturbation and soon furiously came. I spurted out my own cum a few moments later while she watched me not entirely without disinterest.

"You're Rolf?" She asked in a tone that suggested that she thought she already knew the answer.

"And you're Irene." I replied. "I did suggest that I thought we shared a common interest."

"I think you were right, and my Counselor suggested to me yesterday that she thought you would make a most suitable companion for me. I've only been here a few days, and I just haven't felt very comfortable here yet."

"I've been here for nearly two months and I still feel very much like an outsider!" I laughed. "It would be very nice if we could share more opportunities like this, much more frequently in the future."

Stultus
Stultus
1,403 Followers