Who Watches the Watchers? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,392 Followers

"That might be pleasant." She admitted.

We talked for awhile but I could tell that her shyness was nearly as overpowering as mine. We walked back to the dining hall to share an early dinner together, but she would not hold my hand and she didn't care to be touched in any way.

We did not spend the night together, nor did she accept my offer to 'watch with me' some of the evening orgy action, but instead she went straight to her room.

***************

Her messenger was once again set to "Do Not Disturb" and after failing to find her at either breakfast or lunch, I thought I knew where I would find her that afternoon and went straight to the hiding place where we had been yesterday and I waited for her.

I didn't have to wait for her long, and with some considerable indecision she came up next to me and we greeted each other without touching.

"I'm glad you came." I said to her and gently and slowly reached to touch her hand.

She did not withdraw, and allowed me to hold her hand in mine. There didn't seem to be anything happening around here today, so I offered to show her a few of my other favorite places to watch and she accepted. We soon found a much better location that featured a large group scene with quite a few more men than women, each of the women having at least one cock in them at any time and often two or three.

Irene soon became very excited and I told her I wanted to watch her masturbate for me and she did, soon having a small orgasm, but her fingers never slowed down and soon she came again and again, until when she was temporarily exhausted she knelt down on the grass for a short rest behind the tall bushes we were hidden behind.

"I can't see what they're doing now!" She gently wailed. "Please tell me what is happening, what are they doing now?"

I began to describe the action for her and she again started to become once again aroused. I was starting to get very aroused myself, and began to start stroking my cock when I suddenly felt her smaller and more delicate fingers rest on my hand.

"Let me do that for you, just keep telling me what's happening!" She whispered and soon she had both of her hands wrapped around my cock and began to masturbate me while I described the action for her.

"The slightly pregnant blonde woman on all fours is being fucked hard in her cunt by a tanned dark haired man, but he looks like he'll be coming soon. She has the cock of a sandy haired guy in her mouth and I think he's already cum once but she's still sucking him hard for more. Her friend who doesn't look pregnant yet, but whom probably will be soon, is sitting and riding on one hard cock in her cunt while another cock behind her is being ramming far up her ass. That's her you can hear squealing, except that her mouth is mostly filled by the cunt of her very pregnant girlfriend as she stands over her filling her mouth with the cum that her boyfriends have just pumped into it. It's coming out of her like a river and she's drinking it down like the finest cream. Now it looks like she's done drinking all of that cum and another cock is now going into her mouth to add it's cum there too. The tanned dark haired guy and the sandy hair guy are both cumming now, filling her cunt and ass up full with their sperm and its now running all down her thighs and chin. The very pregnant girl is now kissing her, licking up the cum that plastered on her face and tits, while the dark haired guy is now fucking her ass. He's got a really thick cock and she seems to love it up her ass."

Irene's frantic pumping hands were now replaced with her mouth and she grunted for me to cum now for her, but at the last second she removed my cock from her mouth and I instead sprayed her face, chin, neck and tits with my cum load, which she did not bother at all to clean off. In fact she examined her cum covered breasts with a look of pride. It was the biggest load I could ever remember shooting off. There was something definitely in the food or water here that increased semen production significantly.

I offered her a gentle kiss but she turned her head away and let me kiss her cheek. I now offered to return the favor and let her describe the action to me now. This excited her and I let her get good and wrapped up in her narrative, which sounded just as hot as what I had seen earlier, and then I moved my head and mouth into her crotch and began to lick her cunt as she stood above me. This caught her a bit by surprise, but she eventually gave in to my persistent efforts and even spread her legs a bit wider to give my tongue better access into her cunt. She came nearly immediately and then again even harder a few minutes later, and finally one so extreme that she fell into my lap on the grass with me, but I wasn't yet done with her.

Keeping my head firmly between her thighs as she tried to escape, I licked and sucked her extremely sensitive clit for one more violent orgasm before I released her.

She nestled into my arms and whimpered slightly for awhile and neither of us cared to move again until we decided to quit for the night and go have dinner. This time we did walk back together hand in hand.

Stultus
Stultus
1,392 Followers