Who Watches the Watchers? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew a little about Irene; she worked as a broadcast engineer for the network that aired this particular island reality show and she was delighted to be tested as fertile. She had been living in a casual but not particularly deep relationship with another couple for a long time and she was already then very bisexual. After I appeared on the island, and my 'tastes' became established, some brilliant person higher up at the network suggested that their very own Irene was an even bigger voyeur than I was and a perfect match for me, and thus television history was made.

We had been setup right from the very start to be a happy, but very voyeuristic couple and it was really no accident at all that eventually we would meet and fall in love.

Counselor had much less information on Marie. She had come from a troubled family and had lived quite alone until her selection for the breeding program and she had interacted very little with others. Computer psychological evaluations suggested that she would be a perfect fit for us and it took very little manipulation or nudging to get our other lonely, lovely and otherwise totally shameless watcher into our hearts. As Marie had no preexisting home connections, she would fit happily and quite contentedly into our future family at our new colony.

There was some other good news; post birth, the women and I were scheduled to relocate to one of the new 'fertile zone' towns on the now otherwise evacuated island of Hawaii. We and our children would be safe there due to strict immigration and quarantine standards. We would be safe there from the remaining virulent viruses until immunization vaccinations could be developed.

I would still work for the government and work security there, probably with a significant promotion from my old previous duties and Irene's transfer to the local television station there had been already approved. Marie had no one that she ever needed to tell goodbye and her meager possessions had already been sterilized and packed for the voyage and they, like ours, would face further levels of sterilization before they could be unloaded at our new home.

Dave had been my partner at work for about seven years now and we were apparently quite the very best of friends. He was not fertile, but his wife was luckily minimally so and it was medically determined that she could eventually conceive, with lots of intercourse and perhaps with a minimal bit of medical assistance. With our endorsement, they would be approved to come and join and join our family in Hawaii 'soon'.

In one of Dave's later messages shortly after Irene had given birth to our twins, both daughters, he and his wife Debbie hinted very unsubtlely that since I done such an excellent job on Irene and Marie, that his wife 'could use a little help too', wink-wink, nudge, nudge.

Like he said, it was obvious now that all of the old sexual moirés were pretty much gone away for good now, but I wasn't sure how Irene and Marie would like the idea of another couple becoming intimate with us. I need not have been concerned, as both my lovers expressed joy at the idea of meeting and playfully romping with my oldest friends.

"Of course you can fuck her and hopefully give her a baby, but we both get to watch while you do it!"