Who We Really Are Ch. 04

Story Info
We get to know each other.
5.9k words
4.68
21.1k
18

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rukind
rukind
248 Followers

You guys want to hear our story, now?" Charlie asked, looking at Justin and me.

"We'd love to hear it," I said, "especially if you act it out, too..."

Charlie smiled. "Why don't you tell it, Teri," she said. "You haven't talked much today..."

I sat back against some pillows at the headboard, motioning at Justin to join me. I opened my knees and he sat between them, arms around my thighs, leaning back on my chest. I ran my hands through his long hair, then down his neck to his smooth chest. Teri began, looking at him.

"Justin, you're the only one of us who wouldn't have known how incredibly uptight I was before I met Charlie," Teri began, "There's also some secret family stuff concerning you that I need to air out with everyone..."

We all got very quiet; all eyes were on Teri. She took a deep breath.

"Okay. Here it is: I'm your mom's younger sister, not your real mom." I could feel everyone relax as she said those words. "Your dad seduced me when I was still in high school and very naive and foolish... Your mom died mysteriously in a car crash when you were a few months old-- a few days after she caught your dad and me having sex.

"I stayed with him afterwards, keeping you as ours... Well, you were his... After your mom's death, though, he changed-- he got incredibly abusive and cruel. That part you remember...

"So... between my own strict upbringing and your dad's abuse, my sex switch was off. It was a real double whammy-- religion told me that my sexual desires were wrong, and then real sex with your dad made me terrified of it-- and men in general...

"But now... now we can play nasty mother-son games just 'cause they're fun... You still up for that?"

Justin smiled and nodded. "You bet!"

"Chris, you've been incredibly patient and gentle, but we both know even that didn't work; I'd gotten hung up, and I couldn't break free... My sex life had become non-existent by the time I met you, Charlie. Chris, I think I'm right in saying this-- we never had satisfying sex together until very recently... like a few minutes ago..."

We all laughed.

"Okay... Now for the story," Teri continued. "When Charlie applied for a job in my salon, she told me that she was a little unusual physically, and that it would be unfair if I didn't know it before I hired her. I replied that if it didn't affect her work, whatever it was made no difference to me.

"She responded that it did matter-- that I needed to know that she was a transsexual-- in case someone else found out and complained. She said it had happened before, with people reacting like she was some kind of leper...

"It probably sounds silly to you guys, but I didn't know exactly what it meant to be a transsexual-- I had to ask her. She told me that some parts of her were female and some parts male, like having a woman's breasts, wide hips and a man's penis.

""You mean... you've... got a...?" was all I could say. It was hard to believe.

""Yeah, I've got a dick, Mrs. Evanston... and these are real, too," she said, putting her hands under her breasts and smiling at me.

"It hadn't crossed my mind that they might not be... Other than hearing the word, "transsexual" maybe once or twice in my life, I'd never thought about there being people like her; discussing Charlie's physical differences with her sitting across a desk from me was mentally derailing, in every way.

""Can I see it?" I blurted, before realizing what I was saying.

"Charlie just smiled at me. "It's sort of a personal thing to do here in your office, Mrs. Evanston... Would you like to stop by my apartment after work? We'd have more privacy there..."

"I fumbled for words and tried to apologize. "Oh. Oh, yeah... Sure. Yeah, uh, wow-- Oh, I'm so sorry, Miss Alison. That was very inappropriate-- I don't know what I was thinking..." I was completely flustered.

""No worries," she said, smiling. "Most people don't know what to do with me."

""Uh... um, Miss Alison, thank you for dealing kindly with my ignorance... I think we can work together," I said, finally regaining my composure. "Consider yourself hired. You'll get the next walk-in..." I really liked her, even though she made me nervous...

"She stayed after closing that day while I showed her around the shop, finally asking me if I remembered saying I'd go home with her. I'd actually forgotten, getting so embarrassed earlier that almost everything in that moment had been erased from my mind. Apologizing again, I drove her home; it was only a few blocks away.

"Once inside, we started with a joint-- I hadn't smoked one since college. That was followed by wine. My mind started wandering, and my senses felt like they were rushing in every direction... It was easy to get distracted.

"Charlie asked me a few matter-of-fact questions about the business, and I told her a bit about starting it. I asked her how she'd become a beautician... Just chit-chat, you know...

"Then we got into the life story thing... As you might guess, Charlie's life has been a lot harder than mine-- other than being with your abusive dad, Justin, my life's been pretty soft in comparison... Anyway, after we'd talked a bit, she got up and went into her bedroom, coming out again wearing a thick but short white terrycloth bathrobe. Her long legs were absolutely stunning. She said that since I'd asked, she was now prepared to show me. Did I still want to see?

"By that time I felt relaxed enough to say yes without second-guessing myself, so she sat down next to me on the couch and opened her robe. I heard myself gasp: She was hard-- and you know what that incredible thing looks like when it's hard... I stared at it and at the rest of her-- her perfect breasts, her small waist, full hips, smooth white skin... and that amazing cock. She was beautiful... incredible... amazing...

"Then she said, "You can touch it if you like; it won't bite..."

"Almost automatically, I reached over and stroked it, my own hand moving like it was someone else's, my heart pounding. I stared at the cock-head, watching as a drop of liquid slowly formed on the tip, the skin around the thick stiff shaft sliding up and down under my fingers...

""If you do that much longer, I won't let you stop," Charlie said gently.

"Actually, stopping hadn't entered my head... Without thinking, I turned towards her, leaned over and started to use both hands on it... then all of a sudden the head was in my mouth and I was sucking it like crazy and she was coming and I was swallowing it, making noises I'd never heard myself making before.

"I was breathing hard, and there was a fire burning between my legs. I was doing things I'd never done before with someone I barely knew! I was thinking, 'Fuck all those rules about sex-- I need this...' Then all the rest of my inner taboos started crumbling, too... and, Chris, baby, that doesn't mean I don't care for you... I just needed to be fucked really bad right then..."

I laughed. "I know... it's fine, Teri... Believe me-- I understand... So what happened next? Did Charlie fuck you?"

"Well... not exactly." Teri blushed. "I nearly tore off my panties, then pulled up my skirt and lowered myself onto that wonderful, incredible cock... it wasn't even all the way in when I started coming... I fell over on her, sucking her breasts and squirming and moaning and generally going crazy... writhing on that long fucking cock and sucking on her nipples... Ohhhhh... Luckily, she seemed to like it."

Charlie laughed. "I was in love with you from the first time I laid eyes on you," she said. "I was blown away that I turned you on like that..."

"Then what?" Justin said, rubbing back against me in rising excitement. "What did you do after that?"

I stroked his stiff cock; both of us had started breathing faster.

"Everything, Justin," Teri said, blushing again. "First, she ate me, and I went wild... after that, she got me to fuck her with a strap-on, and I loved it-- seeing her moan and squirm with my big cock in her ass was unbelievably hot. Then she talked me into letting her into my ass...

"You know, Chris... I'd never done it before... but before her own cock was even in me, when we were still working a dildo in, I went nuts, squirming and making all sorts of noises-- it felt better than anything I'd ever imagined feeling, rush after rush, and the deeper it went, the better it got... Then she had me sit on the front of the couch and lean back while she took the dildo out and slid that long slick cock of hers up into me...

"When it was all the way in, she asked me if I liked it... But by then, I was babbling, out of my head, reaching out to pull her to me, kissing her violently, sucking on her tongue, squirming on the unbelievably exciting thing pulsing and thrusting 'way up inside my ass...

"...and I guess I never answered your question, Charlie... Yeah, I liked it..."

More laughter.

"I was instantly addicted to gettin' fucked like that as soon as Charlie started moving her cock... it was exquisite, it was ecstasy, and it woke up the nastiest craving inside that I've ever had... ohhh, I can't stand this... even talking about it is drivin' me fuckin' crazy... Charlie-- please get over here and fuck my ass... now... please... I need you, baby... pleeease..."

"The second half of our show and tell program is about to begin," Charlie said, winking as she pulled a dildo out of her bag and lubed it. Breathing hard, but without a word, Teri got onto her side, cocked one leg up and spread her cheeks; Charlie put the dildo's head against her rosette and put the other end in Teri's hand.

Teri began to push for a second, then relax, push and relax... After maybe a minute, her anal muscle suddenly opened and the head went in; we all heard her intake of breath. Then she jiggled the rubber shaft quickly for several seconds before she resumed pushing.

Teri's moans increased along with the depth of the dildo, as did the intensity of her body's movements. When it was about halfway in, she got onto her back and lifted her ass a few inches off the bed, rolling it slowly like a limbo-dancer while she drove the shaft further in with her hand, pushing incrementally deeper until only the part that the tips of her fingers held was visible. Then she began to move it around ever so slightly as she looked first at Charlie, then at me and then Justin.

When she made eye-contact with each of us, she stopped and held still, beginning to slowly fuck herself, pulling the shaft out less than an inch before pushing it back in deep again. She stared into Justin's eyes the longest as the dildo moved in her, moaning softly and licking her lips.

"Ohhhhhhunghhhhhh... That's so fuckin' incredible... ohhhhhhunghhhhhhh... Now, watch me, Justin, baby... your mama's fuckin' herself 'way up inside her ass with a rubber cock... and she loves how it's feeeelin'... ohhhhhhhhhhhh... and you're all watchin'... all of you... and everybody's hard...

"All you horny fuckers want to fuck me like this dildo's fuckin' me right now... don'tcha? Do you know how much it turns me on to see you perverts starin' at me and wantin' to fuck me? It makes my cunt all juicy-wet... it makes my ass start cravin' that feelin'... it makes my mouth water for one of 'em... Your hard cocks make me so fucking hot...

"Ohhhhhhhhyeahhhhhhhhhhh... I know you all want to fuck me... and one of those hard cocks is yours, isn't it Justin? You'd love to fuck your mama's ass with it, wouldn't you? To find out what she feels like inside... You'd love to make her moan, to make her totally lose it because your cock is 'way up in her ass... you'd love to fuck your mama like that, wouldn't you, you young pervert? To slide your greasy cock between her cheeks and make her moan, beg and squirm? Isn't that the nastiest, the most delicious thing you can think of? Well, come on then, honey-- come on and fuck your mama... while they watch..."

She pulled the dildo out slowly, then got on her knees, back arched, and looked at Justin again.

"Fuck my ass, Justin... use your mama's ass, baby... use her ass like a whore's... Ohhhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhgahhhhhhd..."

Justin had gotten up quickly, slathering lube on his cock. Grabbing Teri's hips, he thrust his cock to the hilt in one move, making her squeal, groan and twist around. She pushed back even more, gasping and whimpering, writhing and clutching the sheets, opening her knees wider as her torso began to undulate.

"Ohhhhhhhunghhhhhh... your cock... ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhh... feels so nasty... so incredibly nasty... you're a motherfucking, sodomizing pervert, Justin... ohhhhunghhhhhh... and your mama loves it... fuck my aaass, baby... Fuck your mama's aaass... ohhhhhunghhhhh... Your cock... is... so... fucking... deeeep... ohhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhunghhhhhhhh..."

Charlie and I stared as Justin held Teri's waist and pulled her back tight against himself, her full round cheeks flattening against his hips. Teri groaned again, twisting and pushing back; Justin's hands were running all over her body.

Charlie reached over and squeezed Justin's ass, drawing his attention.

"Turn her over for us, Justin," she said to him. "Stand on the floor... then pull her to the edge of the bed and fuck her over there..."

Justin understood, immediately pulling out and rolling Teri onto her back, sliding her to the edge of the mattress as he got on the floor. Her eyes wandered; she was obviously confused by the change, lost in cock-lust until he raised her thighs and thrust his hard-on back inside her open ass. She twisted slowly on it then, smiling at him, reaching down with both hands to pull him in deeper.

"Hello, baby," she said. "Nice to see you... ohhhhhunghhhhhhh..." Her eyes rolled back and then closed as she rolled her hips around on his buried shaft. "Never stop fuckin' me, baby... Ohhhhhunghhhhhhh... fuck me, you nasty, perverted motherfucker... fuck meeeee..."

Charlie knelt next to them and softly kissed Teri, who opened her eyes as soon as their lips touched.

"I had no idea that you were such a slut, Teri," Charlie said quietly, with a chuckle in her voice. "And I thought that you wanted me just now... but, really, you just couldn't wait to get your boy's cock up there, could you? To do the sickest, most twisted thing you could think of... and it's makin' you cream your cunt right now, isn't it, you little slut?

"Let me see... yeah, you're all wet, Teri... Nice 'n wet 'n' slippery... I'll bet you could come for us, sweetie-- couldn't you? ...Come while we watch you with Justin's cock 'way up in your ass... Sooooo... come for us, you hot little bitch... come on and come for us..."

Charlie's hand was moving between Teri's open thighs, her fingers busy as she talked; Teri's eyes were wide open, staring into Charlie's, her hips writhing, her mouth beginning to gasp.

"Ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhhh... Ohhhhhhh... Charlie! ohhhhhhhhmmmmmm..." Charlie clamped her mouth over Teri's as she started screaming out her orgasm, her hips bucking and twisting as it engulfed her. Charlie ended the kiss when Teri had calmed down some, watching her silently as her body kept squirming on Justin's slowly thrusting shaft.

"I'm a slut," Teri said, panting with a big smile on her face as her climax subsided, looking at Charlie and me, then down at Justin. "That's what I am, baby... There's no use denyin' how much I crave this... ohhhhhhunghhhhh... how much I love your hard cock in my ass... ohhhhhhhhhh... fuck your mama, baby... use her ass... ohhhhhhhunghhhhhh...

Oh, Justin, baby... when you're deep like that, it does what I neeeed... ohhhhh... your mama's your slut, baby... I'll do anything you want if you'll just keep fuckin' me... ohhhhhhunghhhhhhh... fuck me, Justin... keep fuckin' me... keep fuckin' me... I neeeed it... ohhhhhhh..."

"You'll do anything I want?" Justin repeated, a smirk on his face. "I know what I want-- somethin' I bet you want, too... Now look in my eyes, you gorgeous whore, and listen... I want Chris and Charlie to fuck you, too-- right now, at the same time I'm in your ass... I want to watch our three cocks fuckin' you like the slut-goddess you really are... How's that sound, guys? Charlie, you take her cunt... Chris, her mouth... Okay, Mom?"

She nodded, an enigmatic smile on her face. Justin pulled out of her and walked over to the love seat against the wall.

"Charlie, come sit here on the edge and lean back... You come over here, Mom-- ride cowgirl on Charlie... yeah, like that..."

Teri climbed over Charlie, her knees on the couch as she looked in her eyes, settling slowly down on her long cock with a sigh of satisfaction; she leaned forward, brushing her soft breasts against Charlie's before lying on her and kissing her for a moment. When Teri raised up again, Justin immediately got behind her, driving his cock slowly back into her ass, making her eyes roll up in her head with every thrust.

"Ohhhhhhunghhhhhhhh," was all she said, but she started to roll her hips backwards and forwards, making both impaling rods move deeper inside her. Justin reached around, holding her breasts, kneading them and rolling the nipples between his fingers.

"How does it feel, beautiful whore?" he whispered in her ear.

Teri was nearly incoherent; it took a few seconds of moaning before she could say anything.

"Ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhh... Ohhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhunghhhhhhh... fuck meeee..."

She started breathing in little excited gasps as both Charlie and Justin began to move.

"Ohhh! That's unbelievable... Charlie... ohhhhh... ohhhhh... more... don't stop... please... deeper... Ohhh... ohhhhunghhhhhhh..." Teri groaned, a low-pitched sound that somehow combined craving lust and feral satisfaction.

"Fuck meeeeee... fuck meeeeee... ohhhhhhhhh... c'mere, Chris, baby, pleeease... I need to suck on that cock... I need you to fuck my mouth... ohhhhhhunghhhh... use my mouth, baby... let me taste your come... let me suck on it... come in your bitch's mouth... fuck my mouth... come in it, come in it... ohhhhhhhunghhhhh... Ohhhhhhh, Justin, you motherfuckin' pervert... fuck my aaaaass... fuck my aaaaass... fuck meeemmmmmm!!!"

Balancing on the couch above Charlie, I put both hands on Teri's head, pulling her mouth onto my cock as I thrust into it. She moaned, a long, satisfied sound as she started sucking, slowly rolling her hips on the two cocks driving upwards into her. I used her mouth gently, timing my thrusts with the motion of her hips, keeping her body moving in waves. She'd look up into my eyes for a moment... until they rolled back in her head again.

Teri mewled and groaned, slowly increasing the tempo of her motion as we used her; when Charlie slipped her hand down between the two of them and onto her cunt, her orgasms began... She kept sucking me all through the first one, holding onto my ass as she thrashed and rolled her hips.

She calmed down for a few seconds, then let me go altogether, her eyes rolling back in her head again as she screamed like an animal, twisting and rolling her hips in a slow, stripper's grind; Justin and Charlie drove their cocks into her in synch, four hands holding her against them as she bucked, shuddered and twitched. She finally collapsed onto Charlie when the orgasms subsided, panting but still twisting her hips slowly; the other two matched her tempo with small thrusts.

rukind
rukind
248 Followers
12