Who We Really Are Ch. 05

Story Info
More family fun; a son gets deeply fucked...
2k words
4.58
19.3k
15

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rukind
rukind
250 Followers

I slipped out of Charlie soon after I came, my cock deflating with no signs of rising again any time soon. She played with it as we lay next to each other, then rolled me toward her with her hand on my ass-cheek... I melted as she pulled me against her, kissing me, driving her long tongue into my throat as she threw her leg over me and pressed her cock into my stomach.

"Can I fuck you now, baby?" she whispered. I moaned in response, rolling my hips against her.

In no time, I was working the dong into myself as I lay first on my side, then my back, driving it deep. She kissed me again, pulling me against her soft body as I worked the long rubber shaft back and forth inside me, groaning.

"On your stomach, you gorgeous piece of ass," she whispered.

I rolled over as she stuffed several pillows under my hips, still moving the rubber cock with my hand. As soon as she had me in position, she climbed between my legs, removed my hand and slowly pulled the dong out. She immediately replaced it with her lubed cock, driving it slowly inside... I opened my legs wider, pushing up against every thrust.

"Does it feel okay, baby?" she asked, her mouth close to my ear.

In answer, I pushed my ass up and onto her cock even further, feeling it opening me deeper than ever, groaning in nearly overwhelming ecstasy as the ridged head slid through and over more and more wildy excited neurons, 'way up inside-- impossibly far up inside...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhhhh... sooooo deeeep... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," was the only verbal answer I could manage.

Charlie kept thrusting slowly, somehow going in even further. I gripped the sheet with both hands, squirming, unable to stop pushing back onto her incredibly long cock as she drove it forward. When her hips began touching my ass-cheeks, she lay down with her weight on her folded arms, her breasts touching my back, her mouth by my ear. Then she flexed her cock inside me as she drove the last inch or so, flattening my cheeks against her.

"You're mine, Chris," she said. "You'll never forget how this cock feels inside of you..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhgahhhhhhhhhd..." I groaned, drowning in huge waves of ecstasy from even her slightest move. She was right: I'd never even dreamed of being fucked like this.

I pushed up against every downward thrust, writhing on the slippery shaft now so far up inside me. She chewed on my earlobe, then sucked on it, then whispered...

"Is it okay, baby? Talk to me, Chris..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh... Charlie... so hard... to find words... ohhhhhhhhhh... soooo deeep... so exquisitely nasty... ohhhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck me, Charlie... fuck meeeeee..."

We stayed like that for awhile, and then she held me against her and rolled us onto our sides-- almost onto our backs-- pulling me onto her with one of my legs up and over her hip, driving her incredible shaft back to maximum depth... I let myself relax into her arms, rolling my hips on her thrusts as she kneaded my body with soft hands, her hot breath in my ear...

"I love you, Chris," she whispered. "The first time I saw both you and Teri, I knew... I can't explain it... it's never happened before..."

'What?! She's in love with me?' As the thoughts raced through my brain, I melted even further down into her embrace and onto the impossible length of her cock inside me...

"Ohhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhh... sooo deeep... ohhhhhhhhh... fuck me, Charlie... fuck me... I'll always want you... always... ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhh... I'm your man-cunt, Charlie... and you're my bitch-daddy... always... ohhhhhhhhhh... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me... ohhhhhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhhh... I need you, Charlie... fuck meeeee..."

*-*-*-*-*-*

Teri rolled away from Justin, then removed the dong from him. He stopped working the dildo in her and took that out, too, guessing she wanted a change...

"Edge of the bed, boy," she said. He obeyed, lying on his back as Teri got on the floor. She picked up the lube and put some on her fingers-- on all of them-- doing it out of his field of vision... Then she started working them inside his stretched-open hole, holding onto one of his thighs as he squirmed and moaned.

"Relax, baby," she cooed. "Mama's gonna make you feel really gooood..."

First she worked the fingers in up to the last knuckle, then pulled them out slightly before adding the thumb, driving them with a slow fucking and twisting motion as Justin gasped, moaned, and squirmed.

"Mama's gonna fuck you, baby... this one's a little bigger, but you can take it... now, relax and push onto it, honey... relax and push...

Justin was breathing hard by then, arching his back and twisting his ass as Teri worked her small hand deeper... Finally, his anus stretched until her knuckles disappeared inside him; he gasped and whimpered, sucking air like a runner, squirming and twisting. Teri quickly put more lube on her arm and began to work it into him, moving her fingers around inside him as they slid deeper...

"Ohhhhhhunghhhhhhh... fuck meeeeee..." he groaned and then nearly screamed. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! What are you doooing? Ohhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

She made him slide up onto the bed further, then lay down next to him, her hand and wrist buried inside him. Justin gasped, moaned and mumbled incoherently, his head thrashing from side to side as she worked her arm further and further into him, holding him close.

Teri knew what she was looking for, and when her fingertips reached the spot deep inside, she began massaging it gently. Justin began to writhe, making sounds that combined gasps and groans and ended in whimpers, eyes rolling back in his head.

"Ohhhhhhunghhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhmommmmmm... fuck meeee... fuck meeee... fuck meeeeeeeeee..."

After a few minutes, Teri removed her hand, picking up the dong and sliding it back into him again. Justin was still trembling and gasping for breath as she began to move it slowly in and out again.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh... What-- what was that? What did you do? Ohhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Oh, well... Mama just gave her little bitch something extra, that's all..." she cooed. "How was it?"

"I-- I nearly passed out! It was incredible! What was that...?"

Teri held up her arm, still wet from the lube.

Justin stared, speechless.

"Something you haven't tried before, I see," Teri said.

"Uhhh... yeah," he finally answered. "Never thought of it..."

"You need a hand that's a lot smaller than yours," she replied.

"Again," he said.

"What?!" Teri laughed out loud. "Are you serious?"

"You bet I'm serious... I need you to do me like that... I need it... fuck your bitch, Mom..."

Her hand was back inside him in less than a minute.

"You are my bitch, then, aren't you?" Teri whispered as she pressed against his side, driving her arm deep, back where it was before. Justin started writhing again.

"Ohhhhhhunghhhhhhh... just do that, Mom... fuck meeeee... fuck meeeeeeeee..."

"Tell me whose bitch you are, baby..."

"Ohhhhhhunghhhhhhh... I'm your bitch, Mom... I'm your bitch... ohhhhhhhh... I'm your craving... little... bitch-boy... ohhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhh... I neeeed what you're doing... I need you to touch me... 'way deep inside like that... so nasty... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhn... to feel me, Mom... and to fuck me... to fuck my slutty ass really, really deep... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... Just... like... that... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... that's reeeally nasty, Mom... ohhhhhhhhhhh... fuck me, Mom... fuck me... fuck me... I need you, Mom, I neeeed you to fuck meeeeee..."

Teri got inside him halfway up her forearm, holding him against her as she worked her fingers. Justin had abandoned words by then, gasps, whimpers and groans his sole form of expression as he squirmed and twisted. Teri removed it a few minutes later, once again replacing it with the dong.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhh... I love you, Mom, I love you... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... and keep on fucking me... ohhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Oh, I will, I will," she answered with a smile, holding him close as she moved the dong slowly back and forth. "But right now, I want to see what Chris and Charlie are doing... Your whore could use a hard cock in her, Justin... Come on, baby-- and just leave the dong inside you..."

They got off the bed, Teri's hand on Justin's ass, keeping the shaft in place-- and moving-- as they walked slowly down the hall, Justin leaning against her.

*-*-*-*-*-*

They walked in to find me lying back against Charlie, eyes closed, squirming and groaning in ecstasy as she held me against her. Her cock was 'way up inside...

"I see you two have kept busy," Teri said as she and Justin climbed up on the bed next to us; her voice was low and husky. "Can we watch?"

They lay down facing us, Justin in front, as Charlie held onto my hips and thrust slowly in and out. Justin kissed me, shoving his tongue in my throat.

"Daddy's gettin' what he needs, isn't he?" Justin whispered as his hand drifted over me. "So am I, Daddy... Mama's fuckin' me really nice right now... really nice... ohhhhhhunghhhhhhhhh... She knows how to fuck me, daddy... she really knooooows... ohhhhmmmmmmmm... you don't mind, do you? ohhhhhhhhh..."

He kissed me again, pressing his body against me as Charlie drove into me from behind and underneath. I could feel Justin's hips moving as Teri drove the dong in him, and I reached over and put my arm around them both; just then Charlie's hand reached over to Teri as well, pulling us even closer together. I could feel her and Teri raising up to kiss each other, their heads above us. When the kiss ended, Teri looked at me.

"Can you spare Charlie for a few minutes, Chris? She's got something I need..."

Smiling in anticipation of watching them, I rolled forward as Charlie pulled out and grabbed a towel before she went into the bathroom and washed; Teri kept working the dong in Justin's ass, looking at me.

"This young boy here's got a fine ass that needs a real cock in it, Daddy... Give me your hand, Chris..."

I reached behind Justin's round little ass and replaced Teri's hand on the head of the dong, pulling him close. My cock was instantly hard, and I pressed it into his belly as he squirmed against me.

"I've missed you, Daddy," he whispered. "I've missed you a lot... I need you to fuck me... I really need it..."

Charlie came back in just then; Teri had already gotten onto her back at the edge of the bed, and Charlie quickly lubed herself and started working her cock into the still-stretched hole between Teri's perfect globes.

"How's my baby?" Charlie said to Teri as she drove it in, wrapping her arms around Teri's thighs. "How's my little blonde cock-slut?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhhhh... never better... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck me, Charlie, fuck me... ohhhhhhhhh, Charlie... so gooooood... so deeeeep..."

"Beside them," I whispered to Justin, getting off the bed.

As I stood on the floor, he scooted over beside Teri, pulling his thighs back and spreading his knees as he reached out to me with both hands, a pleading look in his eyes. I pulled the dong out of him and replaced it with the lubed head of my cock, holding his wrists and looking into his eyes as I drove all the way into him.

"I love you." Justin mouthed the words at first, looking at me, then began to whisper, eventually getting louder and louder... "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me... And then fuck me some more... Ohhhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhhh... I love your cock... never, ever stop fuckin' me... fuckin' me... I love your cock, Daddy... I love you... I neeed you... ohhhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhh... fuck meeeeeeee..."

Justin grasped my arms and pulled me down, then reached up and held my head as he guided our mouths together. When our lips met, his tongue opened my mouth and slithered into my throat as he wrapped his arms and legs around me. Then, resting on my forearms and holding his head, I drove my cock in and out of his slowly squirming body as we looked in each other's eyes.

"You're my daddy," he said softly. "Fuck your pussy-boy."

*-*-*-*-*-*

rukind
rukind
250 Followers