Who We Really Are Ch. 06

Story Info
Chris learns some things about Charlie...
2.8k words
4.6
8.6k
13
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rukind
rukind
250 Followers

My time with Charlie that Saturday had been hot, intense, and unforgettable, but it was really just ignition-- we both wanted more. So, with Justin's and Teri's knowledge and blessing, I picked up Charlie at the salon the following Tuesday, stopping to give Teri a solid kiss before leaving.

"Do everything you can think of!" Teri whispered in my ear. "...and make her yours..."

Charlie and I went straight to her apartment, tearing off our clothes as soon as we were in the door, kissing and moaning, clutching and holding. I held her against me as I sucked on her hard nipples, feeling and licking her soft and unbelievably white skin, dropping to my knees and sucking her cock into my hungry mouth... I looked up into her eyes as I sucked, holding onto her ass-cheeks. She ran her fingers through my hair.

"Got what you wanted, slut-boy?" she teased, her voice soft and low.

"Mmmm... I want you... all of you, Charlie... Mmmm... I love your cock... mmmmmm," I said, in between filling my mouth with it.

"I like it when you kneel naked and suck me," she continued. "It's like you're my sex-slave... Will you be my slave, Chris?"

I sucked her deeper into my throat, looking up at her, then let her go again.

"I am your sex-slave, Charlie," I whispered. "I can't help it."

She pulled me to my feet, dragging me to her bedroom and up onto her big king bed, lighting a joint and sticking it in my mouth. She ran her hands over my skin as we sat there, toking and passing it back and forth, laughing...

Then, lying down and pressing our naked bodies together again, we kissed, a long slow joining of open mouths, tongues, and ravenous souls. Her nipples brushed against my chest as we squirmed and the kiss deepened, our hard-ons sliding around next to each other's.

"I'll never get enough of you," I whispered in her ear before sliding down and pulling her cockhead into my mouth again. It was what I'd been needing 'way down inside, and I sucked on it lovingly, passionately, whimpering and running my tongue underneath it, stroking it with one hand while the other squeezed one of her cheeks.

But then, Charlie pulled it out and rolled me over onto my stomach, pulling me up by the hips and quickly stuffing a couple of pillows under me. When she knelt between my legs and spread my cheeks, she found my butt plug and began to play with it.

"Hmmmmm... I see you're all ready to get fucked, Mr. Evanston... Could it be that you've been fantasizing about feeling my cock in you, that you've been day-dreaming of a tranny sodomizing you like a slut? Well, I've been fantasizing about fucking you, sweet baby-- about sliding my cock between these gorgeous, so-squeezable cheeks... and making you squirm and groan..."

Then Charlie pulled the plug out and slid the lubed head of her cock into my open hole until it was inside maybe an inch or so; I pushed back onto it when she stopped, moaning involuntarily, feeling it go deeper...

She talked softly, thrusting slowly. "...and then, baby, I pictured you whimpering and begging me for more as I drive this long cock 'waaay the hell up inside your cherry little ass... and then you push back onto it until it can't possibly go in any further... and I fuck you, really, really slowly... and you twist around... and push yourself back onto it... all the while, whimpering and crying and moaning and begging me not to stop..."

"Ohhhhyeahhhh... Let's do that, Charlie, what you said... fuck me 'way deep inside... ohhhhh... yeahhhhhhhh... that's right, Charlie... ohhhhhhh... fuck me, Charlie... fuck me all the way... ohhhhhunghhhhhh... I need what you're doing so bad... ohhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhh... I've needed it all my life..."

She thrust forward slowly, holding onto my hipbones and pulling me back onto her driving cock a bit at a time, as I squirmed, undulated and groaned, lost in sensations that totally eclipsed all my fantasies.

Charlie stopped thrusting to tell me that she was about halfway in, asking if I was feeling okay. "Ohhhhhhh... don't stop, Charlie... don't stop... more... deeper... ohhhhhhhhh... pleeeeease... it feels fiiiine... ohhhhhhhhhh... fuck meeee," I said.

Then, grabbing my hipbones with both hands, she drove into me the rest of the way, sliding impossibly deeper, farther than I'd ever imagined possible... I squirmed and pushed back on her cock, opening my legs, whimpering and moaning uncontrollably, lost in the deepest, tenderest fuck of my life...

Charlie pulled me up onto her cock again, this time flexing it and driving it, somehow, even higher up inside. I pushed back even more...

"Ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhh... oh my god... oh my god... oh my gahhhhhhhhd..."

"Do you belong to me, Chris?" she whispered, flexing inside me again. "Are you my man-cunt?"

"I'm your whore, I'm your bitch, I'm your slut, I'm your slave, Charlie," I said. "I'll give anything... ohhhhhhhhh... to keep you doin' what you're doin' inside me right now... anything... ohhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Well, I'm just gonna make it even better for you now, baby... but first I'm gonna disconnect... so you can move to the edge of the bed," she said as she pulled slowly out of me, "...and lie on your back."

Charlie stood up, grabbed the lube and greased her long cock again as I turned and slid across the bed, stopping with my cheeks just protruding over the edge of the mattress, knees raised; I stared at her hand smearing the lube around, sliding up and down on it. Then she opened my knees and put the head just inside my stretched, empty hole, holding both my thighs against her as she drove her cock back to the hilt; we stared into each other's eyes as she pulled me tight and flexed again... I saw stars from the rush.

I reached up and pulled her down onto me, rolling my hips upwards to drive her cock as deeply as possible... We kissed, another slow-starter with my fingers running through her black hair, our lips slowly touching, compressing, opening... then tongues, like demanding snakes... a romantic kiss that became a deliciously nasty, animal coupling, both of us groaning, writhing, kneading, sucking, licking...

Charlie raised up after a few minutes, gasping, and we both laughed, tears in our eyes...

"I love you, Charlie," I said. "I love you..."

"I've always loved you, Chris," she replied. Her words were followed by a wicked smile... "But I love you the most when my cock is 'way up in your ass... 'cause you're my slut-baby..."

"Then fuck me for the rest of my life," I answered.

"Oh, I will... 'cause you're my man-cunt, my boy-pussy, and my slutty bitch, aren'tcha?"

She straightened up again and pulled me back hard onto her cock, still looking at me, eyes intense but smiling. "Aren'tcha?"

"Ohhhhhhhhunghhhhhhh... Always, Charlie... Ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhh..."

"Say it, Mister Evanston... Talk to me like you're the bitch I own..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhh... I'm a slut for your cock, mama... I need to suck it... and I need you to fuck me with it... ohhhhhhhhhhhh... I need you to use me... I'm your man-cunt, mama... Mister Evanston is your slaverin' bitch... I'm in heat for your cock... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I'm your boy-pussy, Charlie... ohhhhhhhh... fuck your boy-pussy, mama... it needs you to fuck it... really bad... ohhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhh... my ass needs it... fuck meeeee... Always fuck me, Charlie... Always fuck me..."

"I will... 'cause I love you, too, Mister Cunt..."

She bent down and kissed me again, and we slid our sweaty bodies against each other as she drove her cock slowly in and out of my wide open ass.

"Come in my ass, Charlie," I whispered. "I want to feel you come when you're 'way up inside me... Come in me... Come in me, lover..."

Continuing the kiss, we began to move together-- I'd squeeze her cock with my anal muscle, rolling my hips down as she pulled out slightly, then I'd relax, pushing up onto her shaft as she drove it slowly back in.

Whimpers and moans were the only vocalizations, our mouths full of each other's tongues. The tempo of her driving shaft kept increasing until the pressure could no longer be contained, her cock becoming a long, slick, pumping piston until it stopped in orgasmic release...

She mewled into my mouth and shot, and shot, and shot... every pulse and thrust of her cock causing rushes deep inside me, spreading in waves through my body...

"Ohhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhh... come in me, come in me, come in me..." I chanted as she held me tight against her, rolling her hips until her cock began slowing its thrusts in my clutching ass.

When the orgasm had receded some, she pulled out and climbed up on the bed next to me, her still-stiff cock sliding against my thigh as she reached down to stroke mine; it was just coming back to life after getting its tiny brain fucked out...

"I love you, Chris," she whispered, "and I'm so glad you can love this sick and twisted tranny..."

We kissed again, rolling onto our sides to hold each other close.

"I do love you, Charlie... but if you're sick, then Teri and Justin and I are all sick, too... And I don't care if the world thinks we are... I think it's okay to love each other like this... and we're just about the luckiest people alive to have found each other..."

Charlie's soft fingers had been stroking my cock, and it hadn't taken long-- it was hard, now, pulsing in her hand. She slid down the bed, got up onto her knees and sucked it into her hot mouth for a minute or so, then let it go and looked up at me, her face flushed, panting.

"Your slave awaits your command, Master... and I'll be whatever you want... anything at all..."

Instantly, a scenario I'd never imagined before came into my head. I decided to go with it, speaking the words as they came to mind...

"I can hardly believe I have such a nasty daughter," I said, "crawling into bed naked like this and then sucking her daddy while she moans like a whore... Where did you get such filthy ideas, you little slut?"

Charlie gasped, but answered immediately. "Well... from you and Mom... I sneak in and watch you two all the time... You never lock the door... and she loves to suck your cock, doesn't she, Daddy? Just like this... Mmmmmm..."

Charlie sucked me back in, this time working it all the way down her throat before pulling away.

"And Mom's a "deep throat" girl, too-- isn't she, Daddy? Well, that's what I am... An' she's an anal slut, too-- I know, 'cause I've watched you fuck her ass-- and heard her beg you for it... And that's what I want, too, Daddy... I want you to fuck my ass... just like you fuck hers..."

"Ohhh, no... Charlie, baby, no-- you've got to stop... we can't do this... how old are you now-- fifteen? I could go to jail..."

"I'm not fifteen yet, Daddy. I"m still fourteen-- five months 'til my birthday... Don't you remember? But don't worry... I won't tell on you, Daddy... I won't ever tell... just as long as you fuck my ass like you fuck Mom's... And besides, if you won't do it, I'll tell Mom that you made me suck you..."

"Well, you little bitch! Get your ass over here right now! On your knees, slut!"

Charlie giggled and got on her knees, spreading her cheeks apart, displaying a red jeweled butt plug.

"See, Daddy? I'm all ready... Do it, Daddy... Put it in the back door..."

I lubed my throbbing cock and pulled her butt plug out, sliding into her open rosette as she held her cheeks apart... I could hear her panting and whimpering, and she began to push back against me as soon as my cock was inside. When I was about halfway in, I stopped and leaned forward.

"You're a very bad little girl, Charlie... Sucking your daddy's cock, and then spreading your naked ass in front of him... Even blackmailing him into fucking you! You're so bad that you deserve to get ass-fucked, you little whore... Well, right now, you're gettin' exactly what you asked for..."

I drove in another inch or so, and she pushed back onto the invading pole, squirming and moaning.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... all the way, Daddy... all the way... ohhhhhhhhh... don't stop..."

I thrust all the way in, pulling her ass back onto my cock as I flexed it. She raised her head, pushing up with her hands, knees apart, torso undulating.

"Ohhhhunghhhhhhhhhh... you sodomizing motherfucker... ohhhhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhmyyygahhhhhhhhhhd... fuck me, Daddy... fuck meeeee..."

"Sooo... my sweet little daughter's not so sweet, is she? She's really a cock-hungry slut... and she craves it, huh? Already an anal whore-- at fourteen... You need to feel a long, hard cock 'way up in that cute little ass, don'cha?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh... I do... I doooooo... Fuck me, Daddy... sodomize your nasty little girl... Ohhhhhhunghhhhhh... it's soooo gooood... ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhh... unghhhhhhhhhh... unghhhhhhhhhh..."

She reached back and held my hips tight against her, writhing and groaning on my cock.

"Fuck your little girl, Daddy... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me... Ohhhhhhhhhh... Fuck me and come, Daddy... I want your orgasm in my ass, Daddy... I want your come in my ass... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... I'm your whore, Daddy... use me... Ohhhhhhhhunghhhhhhh... fuhhhhhhhhhhhhck..."

*-*-*-*-*-*

After I came, I pulled out and we both lay next to each other. She washed me off, then slid down and began idly licking, sucking, and stroking my cock.

"How did you know?" she asked, looking up at me with tears in her eyes. "How did you know what I did back then?"

"You're kidding!" I said. " You did that?? I had no idea... It was just a game that popped into my head when you said you'd be anything I wanted... All that really happened?"

[A page of dialog has been deleted here since Charlie tells in detail about coming of age as a transsexual and what actually happened when she was fourteen. Describing underage sex is against the rules!]

"Yeah-- most of it... But what I still don't understand is: How did you know to talk to me like that?"

"I have no idea, baby... I just felt like playin' that game... It just popped into my head and it seemed like it fit..." I fumbled uncertainly for words. "Did you like it?"

"I loved it... and I'm your whore now, Daddy... I don't need to think about that stuff in the past any more... I've got my own Daddy now... and Mama's not goin' to take you away from me, either..."

"How old are you now, Charlie-- really?" I asked.

"I just turned twenty-four last month," she said, sliding back down and sucking me into her throat, groaning and holding tightly to my waist. I ran my fingers through her short black hair as her tongue worked on the bottom side of my cock.

"You really are my nasty little girl," I said softly, "and I love you, Charlie..."

She raised her head again. "Fuck me some more, Daddy," she said, eyes wet and dilated, her lower lip still connected to the head of my cock by a string of saliva. "This little girl's old enough to know what she wants, now, Daddy... and she wants you... I'll never get enough of your cock in my ass... Fuck me lots more... and I promise I won't tell... well, unless Teri and Justin ask me to..."

She slid on her back to the edge of the bed and raised her white, slender thighs; I lubed my cock and got on the floor between them, the head of my hard-on almost inside her.

"Don't worry about being gentle, Daddy," Charlie said. "Just hurry up and fuck me..."

She'd tightened up a little since I'd pulled out, but she stretched quickly. I tried to go slow in spite of what she'd said, taking my time to work the head inside; she gasped a little once, but immediately grabbed my hips and pulled me forward.

"Don't you dare stop, you wonderful daddy," she giggled as she pulled on me, a huge smile on her face. "This nasty little girl needs her daddy's cock... Ohhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhh... I do, Daddy... I need it and I crave it... you know I doooo... ohhhhhhh... fuck my ass, Daddy... ohhhhhunghhhhhhh... I don't care who knows it-- I need you in my ass, Daddy..."

She reached up and pulled me down on her, sucking on my tongue and wrapping her long legs and arms around me.

I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, "I love you, Charlie... I love my little girl... and I love her because she's a little cock-sucking slut... and an ass-fucking whore... just like her daddy..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhh... fuck me, Daddy... fuck me, Daddy... ohhhhhh, Daddy..."

*-*-*-*-*-*

rukind
rukind
250 Followers