Who Will You Run To?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,815 Followers

"Why do you call Summer evil?" I asked.

"Oh Honey, you had it bad didn't you?" she said. "Get your books. We have to leave here so we can talk. If we stay here I might have to put my foot up that old woman's ass." She looked back at the librarian and pointed her finger at her. The old lady sat back down behind her desk.

"Are you coming?" she asked, standing up and grabbing her purse. What did I have to lose? I threw my books into my backpack and slung it over one shoulder.

"No," she smiled. She re-placed my book bag so I had it the right way. "In a few years your back will thank you. You're going to have to stay in shape to carry your kids around."

Something about the way her eye twinkled, scared the shit out of me. We strolled outside of the library to one of the many pocket parks scattered around the campus. These small scenic spots broke up the endless areas of concrete and marble that made up most of the university.

"So no one really knows what happened between the two of you," she said. "Some people think that you dumped her and that's why she left school. Others think she dumped you and that's why you're depressed. A couple of her friends are already fighting over you, so you have to be a good guy, but I already knew that of course."

"Why do you think that Summer is evil?" I repeated.

"That bitch guarded you like Fort Knox," she smiled. "Any girl who went near you had to deal with her glaring at them or threatening them. All I wanted to do was to thank you for saving me from getting my face knocked in. But she made it clear that if I went anywhere near you, it wouldn't be healthy. And that was only days before you guys apparently broke up. That's another reason why I think you dumped her. Those friends of hers are still trying to dissuade people from talking to you. They act like they've inherited you." she smiled again.

"Of course, I had problems of my own to handle," she said. "I had a meathead of a boyfriend to get rid of. Plus I knew you'd need some time to get over what's her name. I thought a month would be long enough, but I'm beginning to believe I may have miscalculated."

"What did you calculate?" I asked in confusion. She laughed and my heart lurched dangerously. For the first time in a month or so. Summer was pushed to the back of my thoughts.

"How to get us together, of course," she laughed. "You and I are so much alike that it's crazy. I've seen the way that you treated the beanpole. It's pretty much the same way that I was about my meat headed ex. He just took me for granted. Did you know that he was in the cafeteria the day that asshole put his hands on me? All he did was get upset, AFTER you did what he should have done. But I figured that I had to give you enough time to get over HER before you'd give me a shot."

"So you're saying you want to go out on a date with me?" I asked. Just the thought of going out with her did wonders for my confidence. Although I'd heard that she was kind of flakey, she was one of the prettiest girls in our school, and probably in the state.

"Hell no!" she said crushing my ego. "Haven't you been listening to me at all?" that smile was back and she crinkled her nose up with it.

"I'm talking about a permanent change of seasons for you, Honey. Summer is over. You need a blast of Wynter in your life, and for the rest of it," she smirked. "From now on the only season you need to think about is Melissa Wynter."

It didn't take nearly a season. In less than a week I had completely forgotten about being depressed over Summer's absence. Mel attacked me like a confederate battalion. She attacked from any and all directions at once. She took notes and found out all of my favorites things and made use of them in ways that Summer never had. We also discovered that we had many things in common. We built on those things.

One of the things though that shocked me, was the fact that she expected to capitalize on the work that Summer had already done. In other words, in her mind we were already engaged. She expected to just move in and assume Summer's position in my life.

Like me Melissa already had a job, so while we weren't rich by any means, we could afford to do most of the things we wanted to do. That was a big change from Summer asking me for money for almost everything she could think of.

But I was still shocked when on alternate weekends we visited her family in South Carolina and mine here in Michigan. Her dad smiled the whole weekend. Her brother finally told me what their dad was so happy about.

"Ted you're a nice guy," he said. "You also treat my sister well and she loves you. You're also not on the wrestling team."

"Okay," I said, but I was still confused.

"Melissa's last boyfriend was an abject asshole. He wanted to wrestle professionally after college or maybe coach. Seriously, how many Olympic wrestlers can you remember?" he asked.

"What about the WWE?" I asked.

"He swore he'd never do that," said Bobby. "He hated fake wrestling. He'd have ended up a bum, with my sister sporting him. When we met you guys at the airport and we left you guys to go get the car, my dad kept saying, "Praise the Lord. He's not an asshole."

"Then when he found out that you're majoring in Engineering and already have a job lined up, he started crying he was so happy."

Needless to say Melissa made a similar impression on my parents the next weekend and the parental approval did help to speed things along. In fact Melissa had already sworn to my mom that if our first child was a girl, she was going to name her Helena after my mom because that was her favorite name.

There were of course other things to get used to. When it came to sex, Summer had been raised by parents who'd been a part of that whole "Free Love" movement. That isn't as cool as it seems. While Summer was pretty open minded when it came to sex, she also believed that whole bunch of crap that had caused us to break up.

Sex with Summer had been sometimes intimidating, because she'd been with a lot of guys before me and often compared things. No guy really wants a report card in the bedroom.

There was also the fact that everything we tried in the bedroom she'd already done with someone else. So even when Summer told me something like, "Ted, you do that better than anyone," it still made me nervous because in order for her to say that, she had to have done it with a lot of guys. Summer gave really, and I mean really good blow jobs. I often wondered exactly how much practice it took her to become that good. Summer also tended like most experienced women to control our sex life and to use it to get things she wanted. Melissa was completely different.

She looked at it like the typical Southern Belle. It was something we both did for each other. She never even considered playing games or withholding herself from me. We didn't have to play any stupid games or build up to things. We had a couple of dates to get to know each other and in the middle of out third date she told me she loved me. I was taken aback at now direct she was, but I could see that she meant it. I didn't know what to say.

When it was time for me to take her home, she came home with me. I was really surprised. My first time with Summer had been after God knows how much drama.

When Melissa got inside of my dorm, she'd looked around and then started to take off her clothes. Her body was tiny but incredible. All I could do was to stand there in shock and look at her as my dick got bigger and harder. Melissa wasn't built like a volleyball player. When I saw her naked I appreciated her curves even more. She has breasts. They hang and they jiggle. Summer had no actual breasts just nipples. Melissa also has hips and a butt. I was silently thanking God for what I was about to receive.

While I stood there staring she crossed the room and started to undress me. Once we got into the bed, the kisses she started me off with were hotter than anything I had ever experienced. She rubbed me all over and rubbed herself against me. Then she rolled me on top of her and spread her legs. I pushed my dick into the warmest tightest pussy ever. She wrapped her legs around my waist and we were off to the races.

Sex with Melissa is intense. But at the same time it isn't frantic. With Summer it was always more like just fucking. We did a lot of different positions and we slammed our bodies against each other and moaned a lot. It was almost as of we were auditioning for a porno movie and needed to show how many things we could do.

Melissa and I made love. We melted into each other. It was slower and far more romantic and it just meant so much more. After the second time I shot my load deep inside of her, I told her that I loved her too.

"It doesn't mean anything until you tell me that while we aren't in bed," she giggled.

The weird thing about it was that the two of us just fit. We were so comfortable with each other, it was almost as if we'd always been together instead of just meeting when we were already twenty one and twenty two years old.

Another thing that was shocking was that she had no experience at all with oral sex. I was only the second guy she'd ever been with and the meathead thought it was unmanly to go down on her. That meant that she didn't do it to him either. I think the first time I thrust my tongue between those short blond pubes and into her honey pot it changed her life. I don't think she slept on her own dorm more than twice the rest of the year.

But that first morning that we woke up together explained it all to me. There was no awkwardness or covering herself up. Her eyes popped open to find me staring at her and she just sat up and kissed me. She kissed me deeply. There was no fear of morning breath or anything else, just unconditional love. She accepted and loved everything about me. She didn't hold anything back.

She saw my confusion and smiled. "Ted, am I your woman?" she asked me. I nodded energetically. "What if Summer comes back?" she asked.

"Who?" I said.

"Good answer," she smiled. "So if I'm your woman, it's my job to keep you happy so you don't go anywhere else. I will do anything you want to please you, but I expect the same."

"But what about the meathead?" I asked. I didn't actually even know his name. "I mean he's still around and he was your first. Don't you still have..."

She got out of bed and walked over to her purse. Just seeing the way her ass bounced as she walked was a life changing experience. That alone wiped Summer from my memory. Mel's attitude and he way she treated me also wiped Summer from my heart. She reached into her purse and grabbed her iPod and head phones. She stuck the ear buds in her ears and danced a little bit. Watching her dancing and smiling, naked in front of me, endeared her to me even more. She finally found the song she needed and walked back over to the bed straddling me.

She placed her ear buds in my ears and played a song for me. It was a song by a country group called Brooks and Dunn. The song was called "Texas women don't stay lonely long."

"That applies to women from South Carolina too," she beamed. "Ted if you make me happy, you'll be the happiest man we know. But if you treat me badly, I'll be gone in a heartbeat and five minutes later I won't remember you. Meathead didn't treat me right."

From that moment on, Mel and I became a serious couple. Meathead and I glared at each other a time or two around campus but there were never any issues. Summer's friends stared at us a time or two but also kept their distance. One of the weirdest moments came just after my graduation. Melissa had another year to go on her degree in physical therapy, but she was there with me at my graduation. Summer's parents had also showed up to see me graduate. They had surprisingly stayed in touch with me even after Summer and I had ended. I guess that they were still hoping their daughter would come to her senses and the two of us would get back together.

They took us out to dinner to celebrate. By their graciousness and the way they accepted Melissa, they cemented themselves in my heart. My parents and Mel's were impressed with them as well. The surprising thing for me was finding out that they hadn't heard from Summer either.

* * * * * *

Summer

Throughout history a lot of famous people have made a lot of really stupid moves. Some of them have resulted in them ruining their lives, losing great battles and even giving up the chance to earn incredible amounts of money or fame. I now know what that feels like.

For the last few days, I'd been in some kind of sex fueled fever. My pussy was running my life. It had taken Ted practically pushing me out of his apartment to sober me up and make me wonder just what the fuck was wrong with me.

Ted loved me. I knew that from the soles of my feet to the top of my nearly six foot tall frame. For the past three years, he'd worshipped me. I was insane. My whole God damned life my mom had been promising me that one day I would meet a man who would love me the way I should be and deserved to be loved. It had taken nineteen years for me to meet him and now at twenty three, I was giving him up for sex with a man who was not only more than twice my age, but had four other women.

Another thing about the situation was that Carlo didn't care half as much about me as Ted did. Most guys found me pretty. But I was the kind of pretty that they admired from afar. I'm an oddity. I'm too tall for the average guy. Most guys need a woman who is shorter than they are. That means that except for basketball players and other tall guys, most guys lack the confidence to date me. Who really wants to walk around with a woman who's taller than them? Ted didn't care. He always talked about how beautiful I am.

Then there's the fact that my body is more like a fashion model's than the average girl's. I have no boobs to speak of and my hips are boyish. Sure, when I'm forty and still slim most of my curvier classmates will be jealous of me, but that's seventeen years from now. Ted loves me now.

My parents were hippies back when they were younger. And they weren't even part of the original hippy movement. They were in the commune during the late seventies and early eighties which was only about thirty years ago. They'd given up on the idea of living with a group of people and sharing everything, but they still passed on a lot of their views to me.

I've always been kind of experimental when it came to sex. To be truthful, most of the men I'd been with couldn't keep up with me when it came to sex. Ted was no exception. But three things made Ted different from every other guy.

The first was that sex with him, though we'd long since passed the point where it was fresh and exciting, was still good. What made it good was the fact that Ted loved me so much that it showed in the way he touched me and the way he looked into my eyes and projected that love to me while he fucked me. The second thing was his brain. Ted was always using that engineering mind of his to come up with different things to try or different positions or just different angles for us to try during sex. His inventiveness kept things from getting stale. The last thing was his enthusiasm. It was like sex with me meant everything to Ted. He would do whatever it took to try to gt me off and he usually succeeded. Not very many men ould get me off alone, but Ted almost always did. It sometimes seemed like it was more important to him that I had an orgasm than he did.

And the man loved fucking me. It was simply his favorite thing to do. He made things too easy. "Ted, Honey, what do you want for your birthday?" I'd ask.

He didn't even have to answer. The look on his face was enough. I was the luckiest girl in the world to have a man who acted like my pussy was gold plated. I had to sometimes hold out on him, to make sure that he didn't get tired of me. If I let him he'd have probably fucked me every night until he got sick of me.

Then along came Carlo. I don't know what happened. He isn't as cute as Ted, but there was something about him. I think that at first it was curiosity. I wondered what it was about him that had four attractive young women hanging on his every word.

I spoke to one of his girls while in the bathroom and she told me that it was sex that drew them in. I almost laughed in her face, but my curiosity was piqued. So one night when Ted had to study, I went over to their large house. I had no intention of cheating on Ted...okay maybe I did. But I didn't intend for things to turn out the way they did. I thought it would just be a one time thing.

We all gathered around and smoked some weed and the next thing I knew I was surrounded by bodies and Carlo was fucking me. He didn't do anything unusual. In fact he didn't do anything that Ted couldn't and hadn't done. But for some reason I had orgasm after orgasm. After the first few times I started to crave his attention. It got to the point where I was irritable when I wasn't around him.

I started to get angry when I thought about the other four girls getting to fuck him all the time and me only getting to whenever I could get away from school or get away from Ted. I had to make a decision. There were at least twelve people who lived in the house. It was a small commune, but a good one. They all shared everything. They all took turns doing the work and the chores around the place. Where my life seemed like a constant, pointless struggle, theirs seemed like heaven.

I made the decision to join them. I knew that my parents would be angry and disappointed and I knew that it would hurt Ted more than anyone else, but it was the best decision for me.

But even as Ted closed that door on me after our talk, something told me to knock on that door and beg his forgiveness. Something told me that I had and was making the biggest mistake of my life. But that furry monster between my long thin legs wouldn't take no for an answer.

After I left Ted, I got my two best friends to buy me some time. I told them that if I wasn't back in a month, that they could consider me gone for good. Beth made me realize that I needed to make my mind up in a hurry.

"So if you're not back in thirty days, you'll be fine with me going after him?" she asked.

"Uh, I guess so," I said in shock. "I knew that some of the girls on campus would go after my boyfriend, but I hadn't considered that my best friends might."

My first few nights in the commune were a haze of sex and partying. It didn't seem like we ever did any kind of work. I did hear Carlo talk about money from time to time and it seemed like he made a lot of it. I asked him a few times if he needed me to do some kind of work to help out, but he just laughed. All of the other girls worked. It seemed as if they all worked at night though. They seemed to have very liberal hours. It seemed as if they worked alternating evenings.

I first realized that things might not be what I thought about a week after I'd gotten there. I noticed that the sex the night before, simply hadn't been good. In fact it had been boring. I'd found myself thinking about Ted. The next morning was even worse. A guy who seemed familiar, came into my room and started taking his clothes off.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"Oh shit," he said. "The weed wore off didn't it?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You just need to relax, baby," he said. "Let's just fire up one of those special joints and then we can party the way we always do."

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" I screamed. "Get away from me. There's no way I'd ever have sex with you. You're revolting. Why is it that all of you old, bald-headed guys think you're some kind of fucking Casanova because you have a little bit of money. You need to get out of my room before I call Carlo and tell him what you tried to do."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,815 Followers