Who Would Have Guessed Ch. 02

Story Info
My sister and I venture into the world of sex together.
13.2k words
4.72
38.3k
60

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, I stretched while clearing my head. My thoughts were jumbled as I tried to come to grips with the events of the past two days. After our graduation party, Deanna confessed she wanted to learn about sex with me. Yesterday my sister and I pealed a bell we could never un-ring.

The statement Dee made before we went to bed still echoed in my mind. She said, "anything I want, anytime I wanted it." I couldn't help wondering if now after she had a chance to think about everything, she still felt the same way.

I, as I assume most teens did, had fantasies regarding sex. Many nights I thought about what I wanted to do with an unnamed girl. Using pictures and videos, I found on the internet I put myself into various sexual situations while stroking my cock. Over the past few years, I learned how to prolong my climaxes to make the feeling last.

Suddenly, I found myself in a position to fulfill my wildest sexual dreams. That is if my sister still felt the way she said she did. Deciding there was only one way to find out, I got out of bed and headed for the shower.

While dressing, I thought about a couple of things from the day before. When Dee and I made love the first time, my sister told me we didn't have to worry about pregnancy. I wondered if she was taking something for birth control. Then, when I first entered her, I didn't feel any resistance. I felt maybe Dee wasn't completely honest when she told me she was a virgin. Did it matter?

I went downstairs to get coffee. When I walked into the kitchen, my sister scurried over to me. She put her arms around my neck, pulled me down, and kissed me.

"Good morning," Dee said. Her big grin touched me.

"Yes, it's a good morning now," I said, then I gave her a kiss.

"What do you have planned for today? If you want to, we could go for a ride in our new truck. We haven't driven it since we got the Suburban," Dee said.

I smiled as I listened to my sister's bubbly voice. "That sounds like a great idea. Do you want to go out for breakfast?"

"Yes. Mom left a note. She and Dad are going to be late tonight. They have some function they're attending."

"Cool, we can make a nice dinner for us tonight," I said.

Our parents, mainly our mother, insisted Dee and I learn how to cook. Ever since we were teens, Mom gave us lessons on how to prepare meals. She made sure we knew how to make healthy meals. We would also shop with her. Mom taught us about buying the things we needed.

Dad had always been responsible for the meat. He knew ranchers in the area, choosing to buy fresh beef, pork, and poultry. We learned free-range livestock made for better flavor, not to mention not having the chemicals found in the cattle, hogs, and chickens raised in feed-lots.

Deanna and I knew our condo would have a freezer so we could stock up on meat and other things.

"Should I change?" Dee asked. She stood a few feet away, showing me the shorts and tank top she wore.

"No, you look great," I said.

Dee stepped closer to me, put her arms around my waist, and pressed her body to mine. "Thanks."

I grabbed the keys to our truck. We went out to the garage to get ready to leave. When I asked Dee if she wanted to drive, she shook her head. I opened her door, waiting for her to get in.

Backing out of the garage, I glanced at my sister. Dee smiled at me, making me wonder what she was thinking. As much as I felt we needed to talk, I decided to wait.

At the small family restaurant, we sat in a booth enjoying our breakfast. Dee and I talked about the party, our future at the new school, and our new truck. We didn't talk about the day before when we were at the pond.

When we finished, I paid the bill. In the parking lot, I handed Dee the keys to the truck. She jumped behind the steering wheel, adjusted the seat, and fastened her seatbelt.

"Where are we headed?" I said.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to stop at the mall. There are a few things I want to buy," Dee said.

I nodded, watching my sister drive toward a local shopping center. We went into the mall, walking side by side. Dee led me to a women's shop. When I said I'd wait for her, she shook her head, grabbed my arm, and pulled me inside.

"What are you looking for?" I asked, not knowing what else to say.

"I want to get a few skirts, dresses, and tops," Dee said.

Chuckling, I said, "Are you going to get new undies too?"

Dee gave me a cockeyed smile. "Sure, as long as you tell me what you want me to buy."

My sister selected several skirts and tops. She asked for my approval before placing the garments in her cart. When we went to the lingerie section, Dee began flipping through the lacy bras on a rack.

"I don't know what you like," I said when Dee showed me one of the sexy bras.

"I used to like bras like those." Dee pointed at a rack of white cotton bras. "Now I want something sexier."

Shrugging my shoulders, I said, "I've only seen you in the bra you wore yesterday. To me, it was sexy."

"Maybe you need to see how it looks when I'm wearing it. Wait here for a minute," Dee said.

My sister went into the dressing room area. I tried to act nonchalant as I waited in the women's lingerie section. A few minutes later, Dee emerged, carrying the bras she took in.

"I like these," Dee said as she held up several bras.

Standing next to me, Dee took out her phone. She started showing me pictures she took of herself wearing her sexy garments. I stared at the images as she flipped through the photos.

"Well, what do you think?" Dee asked me.

"Um, you look great in all of them."

Dee grinned. "Then I'll get all of them. Help me pick out matching panties."

I felt Dee was trying to embarrass me as she held up one pair of silky panties after another. She would show me the front and back, then ask for my opinion. By the time we finished, she had selected a dozen pairs in different styles and colors. About half of the panties were thongs. The rest were lacy boy-shorts. The one thing they all had in common was the transparent material.

We left the store after Dee paid for her things. I helped her carry the packages to the Suburban and put them in back. She jumped into the driver's seat, waiting for me to get in.

Dee turned into the driveway. As she headed toward the house, I looked at her profile. "Is everything okay, Dee?" I said.

"Everything is great. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know. You haven't said anything about yesterday," I said.

"What's to say? As I told you, I thought yesterday was perfect. Is there something wrong?"

"Are you kidding? How could there be something wrong? You're not upset because we made love, are you?" Dee said as she parked in the garage.

I shook my head.

Dee and I got out of the truck, grabbed her packages, and went into the house. I helped her take her new things to her room and put the bags on her bed.

"Want to go for a swim?" Dee said.

"Sure, I'll meet you at the pool," I replied.

I changed, went downstairs, and out to the patio. Sitting by the pool, I waited for my sister. When Dee came outside, I looked at her, doing a double take when I saw her bikini. The suit was one of the smallest I'd ever seen. The top consisted of two tiny triangles of material that barely covered Dee's breasts. The bottoms were a thin strip of cloth in front, with a thong back.

I grinned as my sister strutted toward me. She made a slow turn, showing me her sexy body in the bikini.

"How do you like my bikini? See why I have to shave down here?" Dee said while pointing at her crotch.

Dee pulled a lounge next to the one I sat in, flopped on the cushion, and positioned herself on her side. My eyes traveled from her head to toes, absorbing her beauty.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Greg, you can ask me anything you want to."

"When we made love yesterday, you said we didn't need to worry about you getting pregnant. Are you taking something?" I asked.

Dee sat up, folding her legs Indian style. She looked down, avoiding eye contact.

"Do you remember when I was sick the summer I turned sixteen?" Dee said.

Nodding, I said, "Yeah, I remember. I was at scout camp when I heard you had to go to the hospital. I wanted to come home, but Dad said there wasn't anything I could do."

"I was having problems, female problems. Mom took me to the doctor, and we found out I needed an operation. I had to have a hysterectomy," Dee said. There was a sadness in her voice.

"What's a hysterectomy?"

"It's an operation where they remove a woman's uterus. I was kind of lucky because they didn't have to take out my ovaries. Anyway, because of the operation, I can't have a baby." Dee started crying.

Moving to my sister's lounge, I sat next to her and put my arm around Dee's shoulders. She leaned against my side.

"I'm so sorry. I wish I'd have been there for you." I said.

"I was devastated, Greg. I mean, I was sixteen and told I could never have a baby. I felt I would never find a boy who would want me. What man would want a girlfriend or a wife who couldn't have children?

"Mom and Dad helped me. Mom said I could adopt when I wanted kids. Dad told me it wasn't the end of the world, that I'd be fine. It took a long time for me to finally accept it," Dee said.

Nodding, I turned my head, kissing my sister's forehead. "I remember you were sad and withdrawn for a long time. Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"I asked Mom and Dad not to say anything. As I said, it was embarrassing." Dee gave me a kiss. "I'm okay now."

"I never noticed a scar."

Shaking her head, Dee said, "No, there isn't one. They did the operation vaginally."

"I guess that's why I didn't feel your hymen when we made love," I said.

"Yeah, the doctor removed it when he did the operation." Dee laughed and wiggled her fingers. "There wasn't much to remove. Between tampons and playing with myself, most of my cherry was gone."

Glancing down, Dee said, "I was still a virgin."

Smiling, I said, "Not anymore."

"You're not either."

Laughing, I hugged Dee. She wiggled against me, kissing me tenderly. As our kissing intensified, we moaned into each other's mouths.

I began moving my hand up and down my sister's back. Tugging on the tie of her bikini top, I untied the knot. Dee pulled away, letting her top fall around her waist. When I hugged her closer again, she moaned.

Pulling her head back from mine, Dee grinned. "It's about time. I wondered how long it would take you to get me naked."

"I don't want to upset you, Dee. This is new to me, and I'm not sure of what I'm, what we're, doing," I said.

Dee removed her top, smiling as I gazed at her naked chest. She pulled her shoulders back, pushing her chest out.

"I love the way you look at my boobs."

"You have amazing boobs, Dee. All of you is amazing," I said.

My sister smiled. "I think my tits are missing something."

"What?"

Dee grabbed my wrists, pulled my hands to her chest, and pressed them against her firm breasts. "Your hands."

As I massaged her breasts, Dee smiled and said, "You said this was new to you. It's new to me too. As for what we're doing, well, like I said, we can do anything we want. Greg, I don't know how to explain how I feel. After we made love, my whole outlook changed. The sex was great, but there's more."

"What?"

"Remember what we said about having fantasies?" I nodded. "Well, I want to turn my fantasies into reality. I want to do the things I've read about and seen on the internet."

Dee put her hand between my legs, rubbing my hard cock. "I want us to live out our fantasies together."

"I think it would be wonderful for us to share our fantasies, Dee. There isn't anyone in the world I would rather learn and explore with more than you. I've always loved you, but since yesterday, my feelings are changing."

"I know, right? I mean who knew things would turn out as they have?" Dee gave me a kiss as she stroked my cock.

Standing up, I shucked my bathing suit. Dee chuckled, wrapped her fingers around my cock, and said, "Is this for me?"

I nodded. Dee released me, stood next to me, and removed the bottom of her bikini. Taking my hand, she led me to the pool. We jumped into the deep end, swam for a moment, then came together in a hug.

"I love swimming naked," Dee said.

"Yeah, it's excellent, especially with you."

Dee rubbed her chest against mine. We kissed for a few minutes, then walked out of the pool. My sister pulled me to one of the lounges, sat on the edge, then stretched out on the cushion. I smiled as Dee spread her legs.

I stretched out with my sister. We started kissing while exploring each other's bodies with our hands. As our passion rose, I moved on top of Dee. She wiggled as we attempted to connect. After a few moments of trying, Dee gripped my cock, guiding it into her pussy.

Dee and I continued kissing as I worked my dick into her. She widened her legs, moaning into my mouth as our pubic bones met. I started thrusting in and out of Dee, feeling the warmth and wetness of her vagina.

Our lovemaking became more physical than our first time. As I shoved into Dee, she pushed up to meet me. She let out a grunt each time our bodies met. Unlike our first time, my sister became vocal.

"Oh god, this is so good. I love the feeling of your big cock filling my pussy. Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard," Dee chanted.

Except for a few times, I'd never heard my sister swear. I never heard her use the word fuck. Surprisingly, I wasn't the least bit put off. If anything, it fueled my desires. I increased the speed and intensity of my thrusting. Dee's chanting became louder.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck my pussy. Pound me with your cock. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Dee shouted.

"I'm fucking you, sweetie. I'm fucking your tight pussy," I said, wanting to participate.

For the next fifteen minutes, Dee and I screwed as if it would be the last time. I tried to think, but our lust clouded my ability to put together a thought. It was if my entire being was consumed by our sexual activity.

Dee's legs shot out, flailing next to my body. She continued her rant as her pussy contracted around my cock. Unable to hold back any longer, I came. My semen shot into my sister's pussy as her vaginal muscles milked my cock.

Exhausted, I collapsed on top of Dee. She wiggled beneath me, hooked her legs over my calves, hugged me with her arms around my neck, and kissed my shoulder.

I kissed Dee's cheek. "You really got into it, baby. I don't think I've ever heard you use that kind of language before."

Dee chuckled. "Just because you never heard me doesn't mean I didn't swear before. You wouldn't believe some of the things my girlfriends and I said. I'll try to control myself. It's just when we were, you know, I let loose."

"Do you mean when we were fucking our brains out?" I said, then I chuckled.

Dee nodded. "Yeah."

"Sweetie, you can talk any way you want to. It doesn't matter whether we're fucking, having dinner, or anything else." I shifted, looked into Dee's eyes, and then I kissed her.

As we kissed, I realized Dee seemed to have initiated everything we'd done together. I was afraid of upsetting her and felt if I became aggressive, it might piss her off. Deciding to meet my sister halfway, I picked her up. She held me with her arms around my neck as I carried her toward the pool house.

I took Dee into one of the two outdoor stalls on the side of the pool house. There were showers and changing areas in the building, there were also two showers on the outside. The design provided privacy so no one could see into the stalls from the patio.

Dee chuckled when I stood her on her feet. I turned on the water, moving my sister under the spray. She turned around, letting the water rinse the sweat from her body. Picking up a bar of soap, I began washing Dee.

My sister held my shoulders while I ran my soapy hands over her chest. As I fondled her breasts, she took the bar of soap from me. She rubbed the bar between her hands, then put it down. Dee started washing my cock and balls, chuckling as my dick grew in her hand.

While Dee washed my cock, I put my hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy. We managed to kiss as we experienced yet another new way to be close. I moved my hands to my sister's bottom, pulling her against me. She removed her hand from my cock, put her arms around my neck, and hugged me tightly.

"So, are you going to tell me about your fantasies?" Dee said.

I gripped her ass, rubbed my hard cock against her, and said," If you want me to tell you, I can. I think it would be better if we showed each other. Dee, let's try being spontaneous and see where it goes. I know we have to talk too, but I'm fond of the show-me method."

Dee gave me a kiss. "As I've told you, anything you want, anytime you want it. We can both say no if there's something we don't want to do, Greg." Dee laughed and said, "We can try anything that doesn't include too much pain or animals."

Laughing, I slapped Dee's ass. She chirped and then she giggled.

"How much pain?" I asked.

"I don't know yet, but we'll figure it out."

Dee and I finished in the shower. We went out to the patio, stretching out on lounges. While we let the sun dry our bodies, I thought of the things I wanted to try with my sister. Some of my fantasies were a little weird, some of them were wild, but I wasn't afraid to test the waters.

It was close to four in the afternoon when Dee and I decided to start getting ready for dinner. We went to our rooms, dressed, and met in the kitchen. Dee began to make a salad while I seasoned two thick ribeye steaks.

"We should go to the pond tomorrow," Dee said as she tossed the greens.

"That sounds like a good idea. For some reason, the pond has become special to me," I replied.

"Yeah, it's special for me too. That's where my big brother made me a woman."

I nodded as I flipped the steaks to apply rub to the other side. Dee put the bowl in the refrigerator and took out a bag of rice. She prepared a pan for the rice and placed it on the stove.

Getting off my stool, I walked over to Dee. I stood behind her, put my hands on her thighs, and moved them up under her skirt. My sister pushed her butt back against my crotch as I rubbed her through her panties.

"No bike shorts," I said, then I kissed her neck.

"Nope, I don't plan to wear them under my skirts and dresses anymore. As I said, I want you to have easy access," Dee said.

"I might not be able to keep my hands off your sexy body."

Dee turned around, kissed me, and said, "One can only hope, can't one?"

I removed one of my hands from under her skirt, slipped it under her shirt, and gripped her breast. She pressed her lips to mine, pushed her tongue into my mouth, and moaned.

When we broke our kiss, I said, "You can ask me to touch me whenever you want me to, sweetie."

"Yeah, and you can take what you want whenever the urge hits you," Dee said.

We separated and went back to our tasks. I put the steaks in the refrigerator, went outside, and started the grill. Dee came out with plates and silverware, placing the items on the patio table.

Dee and I sat outside eating our meal. We talked about moving in the fall and going to school.

"Do you think Mom and Dad will take us to Housten to see the condo before we have to move?" Dee said.

"We can ask them. I would like to see it too. Mom said she and Dad furnished it and bought dishes and everything else for the kitchen. She told me the only thing we have to take from here is our clothes," I said.

Nodding, Dee said, "She told me the same thing. Mom said the condo has four bedrooms, a dining room, a big living room, and an office. Mom said each of the bedrooms has its own bathroom."

"Maybe we can share the master bedroom," I said as I winked at my sister.

"You better believe we're going to share the master. We have to make it look like we each have our own rooms. If we have company, we don't want anyone to know we're sleeping together."