Who Would Have Guessed Ch. 03

Story Info
New adventures, new friends.
10.9k words
4.64
13.8k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few days, Dee started a new routine. She would come to my room as soon as our parents left for work, strip, and climb in bed with me. When I woke up, she would start kissing me. Our kissing quickly accelerated into full-blown sex.

Some mornings, Dee and I would enjoy tender lovemaking. We took our time, kissing, touching, and finally coming together in the greatest connection I could imagine. Other mornings, we shared rock and roll sex. We sucked and fucked each other as if there was no tomorrow. Regardless, we always ended our sessions by hugging, sharing kisses, and telling each other how much we loved one another.

While we sat in the kitchen, often still naked, we would talk about our future. Dee and I would be away from home while attending school and living as a couple. Both of us were excited at the idea of sleeping together without the fear of discovery.

During the day, Dee and I would go for rides in our new truck. She and I shared the driving, both of us taking turns. When I drove, my sister liked to reach over the console and play with my cock. While she drove, I would put my hand under her skirt and play with her pussy.

"We're getting good at this," Dee said as I moved two of my fingers in and out of her pussy. "I don't feel like I'm going to wreck the truck when you finger fuck me while I'm driving."

I laughed and said, "I know what you mean, Dee."

"We should go for rides at night too. I want to suck your cock while you're driving," Dee said.

Nodding, I said, "I agree, practice makes perfect."

Dee pulled into a restaurant. We went in for lunch, sitting across from each other in a booth. My sister shared smiles and winks as we ate our sandwiches. It had been just over a month since we shared our virginity. Every day, I fell deeper in love with Dee. Sitting together, I felt as if I were on a date with the sexiest girl in the world.

"I talked with Laura this morning. She said that she and Dave are looking forward to getting together the day after tomorrow," Dee said.

"That's cool. Are we still planning to have a picnic at the pond?" I replied.

"Yes, I told her we would take care of the food. They're bringing something to drink. It's going to be weird having them there with us. Every time we go to the pond, we make love. It's a special place for me."

"The pond is special for me, too, Dee."

My sister snickered, leaned forward, and said, "Why, is it because your horny sister asked you to make love to her there?"

"That's part of the reason, but it's also where we shared our deepest feelings. It's where I realized I love you as a woman as well as my sister." I took a deep breath. Smiling, I said, "Dee, I hope you know how much you mean to me. I love you with all my heart. If we had to, I could give up making love and having sex, but I could never give you up."

Dee nodded as she dabbed her eyes with her napkin. "Sweetie, you'll never have to give me up, or the fantastic sex and lovemaking we share. You're willing to indulge my fantasies no matter what I dream up. Our love has set me free, free to learn, and explore. I wouldn't trade it for anything."

Once again, my sister and I rehashed our commitment to each other. As in the past, we both assured one another of our undying love.

When we left the restaurant, I drove. Dee leaned over the console and rubbed my crotch. I reached under her body, gently massaging her breast. A few minutes later, I turned onto a dirt road. My sister chuckled as she knelt on her seat, reached over, and unfastened my shorts. As soon as she extracted my cock, she bent over and started sucking me.

I leaned toward Dee, ran my hand down her back, and then pulled up her skirt. She moaned as I rubbed her ass through her panties. When I slipped my hand into her underwear, Dee lifted her mouth off my dick.

"I was beginning to wonder if you still liked my butt. You haven't stuck your big cock up my ass in two days," Dee said while stroking me.

"We'll have to fix that, won't we?" I replied.

Dee took my cock back into her mouth and nodded her head. I continued rubbing her ass and touching her anus. After a few minutes, my sister removed her mouth, sat up, and chuckled.

"I want to go home and play," Dee said.

When we arrived at the house, Dee and I went up to her room. I took her in my arms, kissing her as I started removing her clothing. She unfastened my shorts, pushing them down my legs. As soon as we were naked, we got onto her bed.

"So, what does my sexy sister have in mind for us today?" I said as I fondled her breasts.

Without replying, Dee pressed her lips to mine. Her tongue shot into my mouth as she stroked my cock. Removing her mouth from mine, she started kissing down my body. My sister took my dick between her lips, sucking me in.

I grabbed my sister's leg, pulling her around, so she straddled my head. As she sucked my cock, I licked her pussy. Remembering what Dee said in the truck, I ran my tongue over her anus. She shoved her head down, gagging as my cock entered her throat.

Dee rocked her hips against my probing tongue as I pushed it against her puckered asshole. Once she was coated with my spit, I replaced my tongue with a finger. She moaned around my dick as my finger probed her rectum,

When Dee pressed a finger against my anus, I felt my body jerk. She chuckled, lifted her head, and said, "I think someone likes having their ass played with as much as I do."

I groaned into her pussy as I added a second finger to her ass. Dee started sucking me again as she shoved her finger deeper into my rectum. We fingered each other's rectums while using our mouths on one another's sex.

"Oh fuck," I said when Dee added a second finger to my ass.

Lifting her head, Dee said, "Do you like this?" She wiggled her fingers in my rectum.

I took a deep breath. The fact was I did like the feeling of having Dee's fingers in my ass. Each time she bumped against my prostate, my cock jumped.

"Yes," I said.

Dee and I separated from each other. I wondered what she was up to when she got out of bed and went to her dresser. Opening the bottom drawer, she removed what we called our toy bag. My sister grinned at me as she pulled out one of our silicone dildos from the kit. She waggled it at me while taking out a bottle of lube.

I wasn't sure what Dee had in mind, but I was more than curious. She sat on the bed, facing me while coating the phallic device with lube. I chuckled when my sister began greasing her rectum. Dee got onto her knees, pointed her ass at me, and fingered her ass with her slick fingers. A moment later, she pushed the dildo into her anus.

The sight of my sister fucking her ass with the dildo caused my cock to throb. I wrapped my hand around my shaft, slowly stroking myself. Dee chuckled, grabbed my wrist, and removed my hand from my cock.

"You're driving me nuts," I said.

Dee nodded, shoved the dildo deeper into her ass, and said, "Good."

Moving her leg over my body, my sister scooted until I stared up at her pussy. I watched her continue fucking her ass with the dildo for a moment, then she lowered her crotch to my mouth.

"Eat my pussy while you fuck my ass," Dee said.

I worked one of my arms around so I could grip the base of the dildo. She removed her hand, letting me take over. While pressing my tongue against her pussy, I moved the toy in and out of Dee's asshole.

Leaning over, my sister took my rigid cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head, taking me deep. My sister fondled my balls then removed my dick from between her lips. She pushed her head between my legs, sucking one of my balls into her mouth.

I moaned into Dee's dripping crotch as she moved my nut around the inside of her mouth with her tongue. She put both arms between my legs and used her forearms to push against my thighs. Placing my feet flat on the bed, I pushed up. Dee dropped her head lower and began rimming my anus with her tongue.

While I concentrated on licking her pussy and pumping the dildo in Dee's ass, she slobbered her spit between my cheeks. She lifted her head, took my dick in her mouth, and pushed two fingers into my rectum.

Dee's attention to my cock and ass had me turned on as much as I had ever been. It was so intense I didn't notice my sister shifting around. She took my cock into her throat, and removed her fingers from my ass, leaving me feeling empty.

I jerked when I felt something blunt against my anus. I moment later, I realized my sister had replaced her fingers with one of our toys. The feeling of the dildo entering my rectum burned for a moment, but the burning sensation quickly gave way to pleasure. I moaned and gasped into Dee's pussy as she worked the object into my rectum.

It took a few moments for me to relax and start enjoying the feeling of the slow in and out of the dildo. Dee lifted her mouth off my cock, looked between our bodies, and grinned.

"How do you like getting butt fucked? Do you enjoy the feeling as much as I do?" Dee said.

Without removing my mouth from my sister's pussy, I moaned and nodded. I shoved the dildo in Dee's ass deeper and then pumped it rapidly. She took my dick back into her mouth and matched my thrusting with the dildo in my ass.

For the next few minutes, my sister and I fucked each other's asses while using our mouths to heighten our sexual pleasure. Each time Dee bumped my prostate gland, I let out a grunt and felt my cock twitch. Unable to hold back any longer, I came in Dee's mouth. She applied suction as my semen shot out of my dick.

Dee's climax followed mine. She rested against my body while we recovered from our intense orgasms. When I started removing the dildo from her ass, Dee told me to leave it in her.

Rolling off me, my sister shifted around until we were side by side. She gripped the dildo in my ass, slowly moving it in and out. I gave her a kiss and did the same to her.

"Do you like this?" Dee said while twisting and running the dildo in and out of my ass.

"It's different, that's for sure," I replied.

"That's not what I asked, baby. I know it's different, but do you like it?"

I thought for a moment, and then I said, "Yeah, I do like it."

Dee chuckled and rolled onto her back. She pulled me on top of her, rubbing her mons against my semi-flaccid cock. We kissed and wiggled, causing my dick to thicken.

"When you get hard again, I want you to fuck me while we have dildos in our asses," Dee said.

"I think that would be wild," I said.

Dee got off me. She slowly removed the dildo from my ass and then pulled the one out of her rectum. I watched her ass as she went to the bathroom to wash our toys. When my sister returned, we snuggled together.

Stroking my chest with her fingertips, Dee gave me a heated kiss. She wiggled against me, pressing her breast against my side. I hugged her while we basked in the afterglow of our mutual anal exploration.

"Maybe I should get a harness so I can fuck your ass," Dee said.

"If that's what you want, go for it," I replied.

Lifting her head, Dee gazed into my eyes. "You'd let me peg you?"

I knew what she meant by pegging me. I'd read about it before. Taking my sister's face between my hands, I kissed her.

"Sweetie, we've already agreed we would do anything the other wants try. We also said that if we don't like it, we won't do it again. You let me fulfill my fantasies with you, why wouldn't I do the same thing for you?" I said.

Shrugging her shoulders, Dee said, "I don't know. I guess I thought you'd think it was too gay if I wanted to peg you."

Running my hand up and down my sister's bare back, I mulled over her statement. Since Dee and I began our sexual journey, my sister had been entirely uninhibited. She was always willing to try new things as well as initiate desires of her own. Up to, and including her using a dildo on my ass, I didn't find anything we tried unacceptably. As I thought about it, I didn't find the idea of my sister pegging me off-putting, it was intriguing.

"I don't think it's gay, Dee. In fact, I'm not sure what's gay and what isn't. I know people are labeled as heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual. Don't you think people can just be sexual? Can't you enjoy whatever it is that works for you, for us?" I said.

"Have you thought about fooling around with another man?" Dee said.

Shrugging my shoulders, I said, "No, I haven't. Have you ever thought about having sex with another person, male or female?"

Grinning, Dee said, "Both."

"Before or after we started having sex?"

My sister laughed, gave me a kiss, and said, "Both."

Getting up, Dee grabbed my hand. I stood up and followed her to the bathroom. While my sister started the shower, I glanced at the counter, chuckling when I saw the two dildos standing between the sinks.

Dee and I washed each other, taking our time rubbing the other's crotches. I shampooed her hair then she did mine.

"The lube is kind of hard to wash away," Dee said as I washed between her butt cheeks.

"It's not too bad, sweetie," I said.

"You just like touching my ass, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. You have a nice ass," I said.

"I like your ass too," Dee said when she began washing me.

"What do you want to do today?" I said while Dee and I dried each other.

My sister rubbed the towel between my legs, chuckled, and said, "I want to go shopping."

Laughing, I said, "For what?"

"I want to get a new bikini. The ones I have aren't small enough," Dee said.

"I'm not sure you can find a bikini any smaller than the pink one you have," I said.

Dee gave me a kiss. "I can try."

We dressed and left the house. On the way to the store, Dee sat against the door, hiked her skirt, and flashed her thong covered pussy. When I called her a tease, she pulled the crotch aside and showed me her bare flesh.

Dee told me to head to the adult store where we bought our toys. When I mentioned she wanted a new bikini, she said they sold them at the shop.

"The sex shop has tiny bikinis. They don't sell them in the usual stores, not what I want," Dee said.

I parked in the lot. Dee and I went into the store where she headed for the display of sexy bathing suits. She flipped through the outfits, looking for what she wanted.

"I think this is cool," Dee said while holding one of the garments. "It's called a slingshot. The suite is one piece and only covers your nipples and clit."

"You'd look hot in something like that suit. But you look hot in anything you wear," I said.

Dee smiled at me and started looking through the rack again. She kept the slingshot suit, selecting a white mesh micro bikini to add to her purchase. As she'd described, the thing would barely cover her nipples and pussy with the white semi-transparent material.

Once Dee had decided on which suits she wanted for her, she picked one for me. I laughed as I looked at the garment. The bathing suit, if you could to call it that, was a pouch and thin bands of stretchy material. My sister didn't ask me if I would wear it. She added it to the other things she held.

With the suits in hand, Dee walked toward a wall of sex toys. She checked out the harnesses on display, selecting one the sales girl suggested. Dee also bought a silicone dildo for the device. Knowing what my sister planned, I picked up a magnum size bottle of flavored lube.

Unlike the first time we visited the store, I wasn't the least bit embarrassed when we went to the counter to pay for our things. The girl held up the harness, smiling at Dee. My sister grinned and nodded.

"You're a lucky girl. Most men won't let their girlfriends use something like this," the girl said.

"I guess I'm not most men," I said as I put my arm around Dee's waist.

The girl laughed and said, "Yeah, neither is my brother."

I snapped my head up. Dee laughed and said, "You too, Amy?"

"Yup, Bill and I have been together for a long time," Amy said. She smiled, adding, "It's great if you ask me. I get to have fun and not get a reputation. How long have you two been together?"

"Since graduation," Dee said. "You're right, it is great. I kind of thought we were alone."

Shaking her head, Amy said, "You're not alone, Dee. You'd be surprised at the number of people around here that are in incestuous relationships."

"How would you know? I mean, it isn't something people go around telling everyone," I said.

Nodding, Amy said, "You'd be shocked what you learn working in a shop like this one. It seems a lot of people leave their secrets outside when they come in to shop. If you watch them, you can kind of tell by the way they act."

"Is this a good harness?" I asked.

"Yes, it's one of the best we sell. Now, if you want something special, you should take a look at the double dildo," Amy said as she walked toward one of the walls. She took a package from the shelf and walked back to the counter.

"This one goes into both of you. Dee puts this part in her pussy. I think you can guess where this part goes. It also vibrates. Believe me, it will drive you crazy," Amy said. "My brother and I love using it."

When I saw the big smile on my sister's face, I told Amy we'd take it.

"How did you get a job in a sex shop?" Dee asked.

Amy laughed and said, "My family owns this store."

"I thought your parents were lawyers or something," Dee replied.

"Mom and Dad are lawyers. My brother Bill is going to law school. Mom bought this store a year ago, and I run it. I don't have the grades or ambition to go to college. I do well here," Amy said.

"I see the construction behind the building. Are you expanding the store?" I asked.

"Yes, we are. We're adding floor space so we can add additional product and we're going to have video booths," Amy said.

"What are video booths?" Dee asked.

Amy laughed and said, "They're small rooms where people can watch porn. They pay by the minute to see the videos. We're going to have booths for singles as well as for couples. Some of them are going to have glory holes."

I guess Amy could see Dee's and my confusion. She chuckled and said, "A glory hole is an opening between two booths." Amy used her hands to form a six-inch circle. "I'm sure you can guess what people use them for."

Dee shrugged her shoulders, I nodded.

"People use the glory holes for sex, Dee. If someone wants a blow job, they stick their pecker through the hole. If they want to suck, they use their fingers to invite their neighbor." Amy used her index finger to make a come here motion.

"Women will actually suck off a stranger?" Dee said.

Nodding, Amy said, "Yeah, so will men. You can check it out when we're finished. While I was researching it, I was surprised at what people do in video booths. I've seen videos of women and men sucking cock, women getting screwed, and men taking it up the ass."

"That sounds wild. Aren't you afraid of getting in trouble?" I said.

"Not really. We know we're pushing the envelope, but it's worth the risk. We'll have disclaimers stating sex isn't allowed. That puts most of the responsibility on the people using the booths. If you think about it, it's not much different than a motel. The owners know what's going on, but it isn't illegal to rent their rooms."

"I hope it goes well for you. Are you planning to use the booths?" Dee said.

Amy laughed and said, "Only when my brother's here."

Dee and I said goodbye and left the store. Before heading out, I drove around the building to see the construction. It looked as if they were going to triple the size of the store.

"How do you know Amy? I don't remember her from school," I said.

"She went to Hartford. Amy was in a few of my classes. I'm surprised you don't remember her. I thought you knew all the cute girls," Dee said.

"Honestly, I didn't pay much attention to the girls at Hartford." I chuckled, reached across the seat, and put my hand on my sister's knee. "There was only one girl I was really interested in."