Who Would Have Thought?

Story Info
A sneaky trick backfires.
2k words
4
22.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WVHooch
WVHooch
2 Followers

I am a young woman who likes playing games so one day I decided to play one of the most flirtatious tricks that I have ever played. Obviously I decided to play this trick on my boyfriend. He is a totally predictable guy which I have no problem with; however I like being wild, nasty, and kinky and using all the imagination I have. So that day, you would have thought the surprise would have been on him; however my ass ended up with a surprise I will never forget.

My boyfriend at the time was a businessman who carried a briefcase and an attitude to follow it. I melt with that kind - so you know how good he was. So while he was washing up in the bathroom that morning I slipped a video that I had made the night before into his black, thickened briefcase and enclosed a note that simply said, "Watch and follow my instructions." I can only imagine the hardening sensation that occurred between his legs after watching the video.

To let you in on the secret the night prior to that while he was upstairs handling a few business details that took over three hours to handle I had videotaped myself masturbating. I love pleasing my body. I am the kind of woman who does not mind working for it. During the video I was wearing a short skirt and nothing else. So with my almost naked body I had walked over and placed myself upon the couch and spread my ever so dripping wet pussy open for a full view for my man. Then slid a finger in me and the rush of juices began to suffocate my clit. I flickered it with my fingertips and moaned deeply, "ooohhh...." My nipples hardened as though they knew he would be watching and as if they were pointing at him indirectly.

Next I slipped out my best friends. My mini vibrator and my 8 inch dildo. The positioning was not too easy because I do get too excited, and working both of these beautiful tools at the same time drove a woman like me crazy. I slid the rubber dick inside me and turned my mini on full speed and attached it firmly to my red, blistering, swollen clit that moaned to be attacked. This is exactly what I did. I moaned and groaned until I released three loads of hot, steaming orgasms onto my black leather couch that stuck and did not want to release my sweaty, cum covered ass. Afterwards, I released my pleasure toys from my body and pressed my still hardened nipples against the lens of the camera and backed away and in a seductive voice said, "more to come when you find me. After work please call 265-8645 and ask for me. I'll then give you three hints and then you locate me."

Exactly at 5 p.m. the telephone rang and I answered in a lust taken voice, "Hello."

"Hey baby, you just do not know what you have done to me."

"Shhh....do not say anything else. Your three hints are this. I am located at a house. It is empty. And your neighbors' names are Gary and Louis." I hung up and left it to his imagination.

He came through like I never believed that he would, but thirty minutes later I heard a vehicle pull up in the driveway and knowing that my neighbors would be gone for three more months I knew it had to be him. I was suppose to do some occasional house sitting and I thought what better way to do it, right. They have a huge indoor pool that just makes me wet thinking about being slid into it on a man and I just could not keep it inside me. Next the telephone rang. I answered and he said, "Hello sweets, it is me in the driveway and I am coming to get you."

"Oh hell yeah," I replied, and my legs trembled with the black stockings riding up my thighs and high heels that knocked the hardwood floor and it echoed as if someone was following behind me as I neared the door to allow him to enter.

I opened the door and his eyes automatically began to rape my body. "No stop." I said as I grabbed him with force and pulled him to the side and locked and bolted the door behind him. His hands already began to fall onto my body as he told me how beautiful and desiring I looked I replied, "Stop, I'm in control this time." I removed his hands from my black, silk covered body and pushed him against the wall. I said, "Do not touch me," and I turned him around so he was facing the wall and took a black lace scarf and blindfolded him so he would be completely in my control. "No eye candy for you right now dear," I said, "now do as I say and you will enjoy."

I took his hand and slowly led him to indoor pool. It was smothering heated as soon as I opened the entrance doors. He spoke, "Baby, what are you doing?" I said, "Please trust me. Do not speak." He was silent once again and fell into my command.

We stepped closer to the pool and the humidity was overtaking my body and my sweat was mixing with the wetness of all my other body parts. I sat him down in a nearby chair and removed his shoes, socks and then unbuckled his pants. Of course his shirt I pulled over his head easily. Then I removed his blindfold and revealed myself to him. I gave him a striking view at all my body parts and then an erotic striptease. First the satin lingerie came over my head. My breasts revealed to him hardened as though they were on the videotape seen earlier today. Next my high heels slipped off to the floor as I bend over in front of him and his eyes clinging to each ass cheek as it shook while I went up and down seductively removing my stockings. The black thongs that were gripping the crack of my ass were removed next and I turned to look deep into his lust driven eyes. He jumped to his feet to grasp my naked body and again I said, "Oh no you don't. Stop, let me take care of you."

I took his hand and led him to the blue pool water that glistened and splashed against the sides as though it was trying to reach us. I took a step down the water first and was pulling him behind me until he reached the second step. I told him then, "Sit baby please." This he did without hesitation.

Then I took his already hardened cock within my hand and began to lightly stroke it from base up. He moaned, "yeessss baby, I love you." As I raised his thickened pole I ran my saliva covered tongue in circles around his tightened thighs and up to his balls where I took each one separately inside my moist, tender lips. He whimpered, "awwww please." I looked up and said, "Please what baby, please don't stop? I know what you want and I am going to give it all to you." At that very moment I slid his rock hard 7 inch cock inside my starving mouth. Licking all around the head and taking in every last inch to the base and then sucking firmly all the way back up his rigid, solid dick. His breath shortening with each thrust in and back out of my mouth. His hips grinding my lips as though it was my pussy he was savoring. All at once I felt a sudden stirring inside him. I knew what was coming and I was just as ready as he was. I pressed my hand against his chest and pushed him back and with a loud scream, "aaaaaawwwwwwwwww yyyyyyesssss." He released every shot of manhood he had inside him at the moment down my throat. I swallowed every drop as though a dehydrated woman would have.

Then I raised him to his feet and pulled his wet, dampened and heated body the rest of the way in the pool. As I turned him I walked up the first step as though I was leaving from the pool and reached the second and stopped before he had time to question me. I spread my legs to the most relaxed position possible for me and bent on each knee for his complete access to my humid, soggy wet cunt.

Seconds at the most, he ravished my pussy with his tongue and fingers as though I was being raped by them. My legs buckled up and tightened and I moaned, "yesss babby....oooohhhh." He savored every last dispense of cum that was flowing from my sweltering pussy. Moan after moan was released from my mouth. "Yes lick me baby...oooohhh yyyyeesss." He then rolled his head underneath my body and teased my clit with every tantalizing lick that he flickered across it. With no hesitation, I let out a shriek, "yeeeessss oooooohhhhhh lick my cum covered clit baby...yyyessss oooohhh." And I came with such force that my I fell and my breast pressed against the concrete floor momentarily.

A dick was playing with my clit. I hated being teased; however I was up for him to do anything to me at this point. I pressed my hand down on his cock and said, "hold on." He stopped for a split second as I rolled my body onto my back with my legs busting open. He reached down and nuzzled the head just at the entrance and said, "What do you want baby?"

I replied, "Fuck the shit out of me baby, please fuck it."

Inch by inch he led himself into me until I felt the weight of his balls laying upon me. He raised my legs and I wrapped them around his moist body and he began thrusting his large muscle inside me. Bliss overtook me and I screamed, "YEESSSS OOOHHH YYYESSS FUCK ME....YYESSS."

With this exciting choice of words he did pushed harder. Lightly screaming, "yyyyyesss baabbyy yyeesss oooooo."

His thickness and hardness shattering the walls of my pussy. I felt him harden even more and could feel the cum ready to spit inside to infinity. He shrieked out as though in pain, "YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS." As his final push separated me even more with his thickened cock raping the end of my vagina. My chest bouncing uncontrollably and I twisted my nipples in between the long fingers. Clenching them endlessly.

This set me off to extremes that I have never imagined to be possible. My screams seemed to vibrate the water, "FFFFFFFFFUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK YYYYYYEEEESSSS."

He rested upon my chest with my nipples still hardened somewhat pressing against him but neither him nor I minded for it was pure ecstasy.

After silence lay upon us for a few moments he gazed up at me with a question lying within his eyes.

"Yes what is it dear?"

"I have a surprise for you too, baby."

"Oh really and what might that be?"

"Remember how you have always wanted two guys at one time?"

"Of course, without a doubt." A long known dream of mine that we two had dreamed about sharing but never had.

"Well baby, we are not alone."

"Excuse me." As lust flowed like liquid within my eyes all at once.

Then without further notice a young man walked out behind a corner so hidden from the human eye that I never noticed him being there.

His dark hair gleamed as though he had just stepped out of a shower and his eyes looking into mine with a desire so strong he looked like beast ready to attack his prey.

"Well baby, what do you think? Honey this is Gary and Louis's 20 year old son Jeremy. Surprise!"

WVHooch
WVHooch
2 Followers