Who You Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
223 Followers

Pressing my face against the firm swell of her buttocks and working up a good handful of lather I slipped my arms around her, sliding one hand up to her breasts, resting the other on the soft swell of her stomach, then slid it down, my fingers raking through the wet curls of her pubic hair. As I began to fondle her breasts she gave a deep sigh and swayed back against me, moving her legs slightly, making room for my hand to slip between her thighs. To my surprise I found that her pussy lips were still moistly swollen and when I eased two fingers up between them that she was just as wet inside as we both were on the outside.

Although kneeling on the tiled floor was not the most comfortable of positions, I remained there, each of us enjoying the slow, soapy caresses I gave her. One hand reaching up for one or the other still firmly swollen breast, while the other slid up and down the insides of her silky smooth thighs, then slipped over or into her ever welcoming pussy.

But although the sheer joy of being able to fondle her beautiful body so freely was amazing, what it did to me was even more so. Although I hadn't been caressing her for that long before I felt a faint stirring somewhere inside me, when I first thought I could feel what it was doing to me I couldn't believe it, but when I glanced down I saw it was actually happening, I was already getting another erection.

Maybe Sandy somehow sensed what was happening to me because she suddenly turned, gave me a truly wickedly mischievous grin, then pulled me up to my feet. Reaching down between us she let her fingers brush lightly over the still swelling head, then, as she felt me reacting she curled them right around the rapidly thickening shaft and began to rhythmically squeeze it.

As my cock grew steadily longer and harder she started to use both of her hands; fondling my balls with one and slowly running the other up and down the length of the shaft, actions that soon had my hips automatically moving in time with their unfailingly stimulating rhythm.

When she was sure my cock had returned to full size she slipped out of my arms, turned off the taps, pushed me back against the wall and sank to her knees in front of me. As I looked down into those startlingly blue eyes I felt one hand continue lightly cupping my balls while the other guided my cock-head between her open lips. I shivered with anticipation of the pleasure she might give me as I felt her tongue lapping around it then watched her lips slowly sliding forward.

She took more and more of me into her mouth and I heard myself starting to moan softly as the entire length slowly disappeared. Finally, with her face pressed hard up against my matted pubic hair and my cock-head brushing against the back of her throat, she gave a series of high-pitched gurgling sounds. I felt the tremors resonating back up through my entire body and the sensations were absolutely electrifying!

I stood there, giving myself up to the intensity of the pleasures she was producing; one hand gently squeezing my balls, the other stroking up and down the length of the shaft, and her mouth bobbing and sucking while she somehow also continued creating those incredible vibrations for me. I had never ever felt anything like it in my life and just prayed that I could somehow hold off the climax I felt building inside, so I could continue to experience the amazing sensations she was generating.

Then, when the pleasure was almost unbearably strong - she suddenly stopped!

It wasn't just a pause, or even a short delay while she moved to a more comfortable position - she just stopped!

I felt my body screaming with frustration as she just took her hands and mouth away, sat back on her heels and looked up at me - with that now familiar, mischievous grin - obviously enjoying my confusion and frustration, watching my cock as it jerked spasmodically, as though trying to relieve the incredible pressure she had built up inside me by ejaculating from its own actions.

'Why?' I groaned desperately.

'Patience lover, patience - it'll be worth it, you'll see.'

Please Sandy - please!' I pleaded.

'Trust me Peter.' she replied quietly, getting to her feet and putting her arms around me. 'I promise you, it will be worth it. Now, let's cool off a bit!' she added.

Before I realised what she was doing I found that I was being blasted with icy cold water and heard her giggle as she slipped out of the shower and I fumbled for the tap to turn it off. Naturally the cold water very quickly 'dampened my enthusiasm', so to speak - and the previously raging erection quickly subsided. Although I couldn't imagine that there were any sensations more powerful than those Sandy had just been giving me, I accepted that we still had the rest of the night ahead of us and as she obviously had her own ideas about how things should progress, I was prepared to wait and see what else she might have to suggest for my delight!

After a brisk rub down that made my skin tingle I just wrapped a towel around my waist and went in to the other room to join her - but stopped dead in the door-way when I saw her, unsuccessfully trying to open a bottle of wine for us - she hadn't bothered with a towel, she was still totally, and quite unselfconsciously naked!

She looked up and smiled. 'You might have more luck with this cork than I'm having, it seems to be stuck solid Peter.'

I was so busy looking at her that I nearly dropped the bottle she handed to me - she really was lovely and I just couldn't help staring at her. Her breasts seemed almost unnaturally firm for their size and if I hadn't already had the opportunity to feel them I might very well have thought they had been augmented in some way. Below them a tiny waist and perfectly flat stomach, then the flare of her hips and those long, long, curving thighs and slender legs. At their apex was that neatly trimmed triangle of soft, curly hair that pointed down to what lay between them, and I felt my tongue moistening my lips as I thought of her pussy, longing for the opportunity to smell and taste it, before savouring its powerful pleasures again with my cock.

My cock! Just standing there looking at her had already started to bring it back to life, a fact I became aware of as I felt the texture of the towel grazing the surface of its slowly filling head.

As though able to read my still confused thoughts and more obvious reactions she grinned at me as I tried to cover my inner turmoil by concentrating on opening the bottle. After a struggle I eventually made it and bent to fill the glasses she had put on the coffee table - and as I did that she reached out and, with a quick tug, whipped the towel from around my waist, exposing the semi-hardness of my cock.

'Mmm, starting to look good again Peter! I like that. Full of promise.' Then, as she picked up her glass she continued. 'Bring your drink outside, it's such a lovely night.' And, turning off the lights in the room behind us she went through the doors leading out to the balcony and stood there waiting for me to join her.

It was lovely, the motel was set on a hill behind the beach, that curved away to the North of us, although there was no moon the stars were far more brilliant than they ever are in city and as our eyes grew accustomed to the darkness I found I could easily make out the shape of the headlands, one very close, the other many miles away at the far end of the sweep of the ocean breakers. I slipped my arm around her waist and held her close to me, her skin was smooth and warm to the touch and as she relaxed against me I could smell the fragrance of her hair and grew increasingly conscious of the effect the mere closeness of her was having on my swiftly rising cock.

We sipped our drinks, breathing the warm, scented air, gazing up at the sparkling pattern of the stars above us while our hands moved slowly, sensuously over each other's body, each steadily arousing the other again - but slowly, almost leisurely this time, giving and getting the maximum enjoyment from each tiny move. I realised that in some ways she had been right to do what she did in the shower - those incredible sensations she had given me had re-fired the furnace inside me and if she had then allowed me to climax a second time by now I certainly wouldn't have had as much left to offer her. As it was, the re-firing, sudden quenching and now this slow rekindling meant that I would be fully fuelled and far more potent, when we eventually did make love.

Her hands, which had been tracing delicious patterns up and down my back and over and between the cheeks of my arse finally drifted around in front of me, found my cock and she began to brush her fingers lightly along the hard, jutting length of the shaft. Until then neither of us had said a word - but finding that I was more than ready for her she then asked. 'Do you know what I want Peter?'

'No, what?'

'I want you to make love to me out here. From behind me, while I stand looking out to sea and at all those stars. I can't imagine anything more beautiful - the feel of the hardness of you inside me, the beauty of the night around me. That would be magic!'

I pictured it - and thought it sounded pretty magical too - and found that just the thought of doing it there, like that, with her, was sufficient to start my cock quivering in anticipation.

That time I took charge of things! Taking the half empty glass from her I turned her to face me and cupping the firm creamy fullness of her breasts, I bent to kiss her nipples, feeling them grow, getting harder as I sucked and nibbled them. I took my time, this time I wasn't going to be rushed, this time I was going to give her as much pleasure as I knew how to - and in turn get as much as I could stand myself!

But, although I got the feeling from the growing strength of her reactions that if I had continued for long enough I could probably have taken her to a climax just by what I was doing to her breasts, the thought of the sweetness of her pussy below drew me too strongly and eventually, reluctantly I released them. Kneeling at her feet, I pulled them forward and had her lean back against the balcony rail then, spreading her legs I moved forward again and, edging closer, I smelt the scent of her arousal as I slipped my head up between the warm smoothness of her thighs.

I took even more time with her pussy than I had with her breasts, first licking slowly up over the tender skin on the inside of each thigh, gradually getting closer, then trailing my tongue around it, smelling the strengthening sexual aroma that came from her as her body tensed in response to the sensations I was creating for her. In time I slipped my tongue up along the furrow between her moist, pouting outer pussy-lips and as I did that I heard her softly moan with pleasure, moans that grew stronger as I let my tongue progress further, parting them, slipping between them, sliding stiffly up inside them.

It was only when I was absolutely certain from the even more powerful strength of her reactions that I was bringing her close to orgasm that I made the first, light flick up over the hard ridge of her clitoris. Her reaction was instantaneous! A sudden, sharp cry - her knees bent further, giving me easier access to her and I felt the distinctive ripple as the muscles across her belly flexed from the contractions that were then starting deep inside her beautiful, responsive body.

Feeling that, I reached up behind her, gripping the taut curves of her buttocks, pulled her even closer and began to lick faster - and as I did that I heard her trying to suppress her cries of delight and felt her body shuddering convulsively as the full strength of the climax ripped through her. I suddenly found my mouth full of the juices that flowed as she went high over the top - and I licked and sucked her all the way through to its shuddering finish.

Then, while she was still shivering from the force of it I stood, turned her around, bent her forwards over the rail and, spreading her legs wide apart, guided my inflamed cock-head into the hot, sopping wetness of her wide open cunt.

The feeling was sheer bliss!

I slid straight up, all the way up in one single thrust, plunging deep inside her until, feeling the hard curve of her arse jammed tight up against my stomach, I knew that she had all of me inside herself. As I paused there I found I could still feel the last, faint contractions of her climax, still rippling through her, thrilling the length of my cock as they rolled along it, squeezing it from the very tip, right back down to the base of the shaft. Then, taking a firm grip of her hips, I began to fuck her, driving in and out with long, slow thrusts - each time drawing all the way back, until I felt the resistance of her pussy-lips in the deep groove just behind my cock-head, then driving powerfully forward until she was crushed against the railing, hearing her grunt with pleasure each time she took it.

The sensations that coursed through me were quite simply indescribable! Her cunt was like a hot, wet glove, fitting closely around the entire length of me, the ripples I had felt as I slid into her the first time grew steadily more powerful the longer I continued - and in turn built my own growing reactions even higher, even stronger.

Then, as I finally began to speed up the pace of my thrusts, she managed to turn her head and, through her grunts of pleasure I heard her say. 'Up my arse Peter. Give it to me up my arse - please!'

As I had held her, my hands spreading her cheeks, my eyes had naturally been drawn again and again to the sight of her wrinkled arse-hole beneath me - and once or twice I had fleetingly wondered just how it would feel to be fucking her by that route.

But to know she actually wanted it that way - to hear her actually asking for it - that was a phenomenal turn-on!

Almost without breaking my rhythm, I slipped my cock back out of her and, as she shifted her stance to take it, I wiped the sticky wetness that coated it over her arse-hole, using a thumb to smear it liberally around and between the still tightly clenching muscles. Then as I guided the well lubricated cock-head towards it I felt her relaxing her body, preparing herself to take it and I slid my thumb deep into that dark channel, preparing her for the much bigger mass that would follow.

At first, although she wanted it as much as I did, it wasn't easy, the entrance was incredibly tight and if it hadn't been for the thought of just what that tightness would feel like once inside I might not have persevered. But I did and once I had managed to get the head in I was amazed at how much easier it was to get the rest of my cock inside. I heard myself give a deep, satisfied groan as the greasy tightness squeezed and sucked the hard length of me as I steadily pressed it deeper and deeper.

Once opened, her arse was mine - and gave me more powerful thrills than I ever remembered experiencing before. Again, as I had with her cunt, I repressed the compelling urge to simply fuck her as hard and as fast as I could and started slowly, feeling Sandy adjusting herself to a more comfortable position beneath me, preparing herself for what she knew would, in time, come. But try as I might to hold myself back, to keep to a slow, undemanding pace, the strength of the sensations her tightly gripping arse-hole and narrow inner channel gave me were just too strong - and all too soon I felt myself speeding-up, thrusting faster, more vigorously as the pressure of the churning mass inside me rose higher and higher.

But, even though I knew it was coming, it still took me by surprise when it did. One second I was luxuriating in the exquisite sensations that were coursing through me - the next, I was violently exploding deep inside her!

It was unbelievably sudden, unbelievably powerful yet, as I repeatedly rammed myself hard up into her, it still continued on and on. My cock felt as though it was on fire, the semen that pumped up through it in great scalding gouts seemed inexhaustible, and I felt as though every single drop of fluid in my body was being drained in excruciatingly pleasurable blasts.

The force of it obviously triggered another, almost equally powerful orgasm for Sandy too and through the red haze of pleasure-pain I was experiencing I heard her loud wailing cries of pleasure as she pounded herself ever more vigorously back, urging me on, wanting me to fuck her arse even harder still.

When the force of it eventually subsided, I fell forwards on to her still shiveringly quaking body, both of us gasping for breath and we hung there, still locked together, both utterly drained, virtually exhausted by the force of what we had experienced together.

After we recovered and had gulped down the wine I had poured for us earlier, she sent me back to my own room, 'to avoid any complications with the rest of the crew', she said wisely and with the feeling that what I had experienced in the last hour was more like a fantasy than reality I fell asleep and slept deeper than I had for a very long, long time

*

Chapter 3

On the Beach

The following day ran smoothly, no problems with either equipment or people and as the shoot continued it became obvious to everyone that we might well be able to finish the schedule before the end of the day. Commercially I was pleased, we would stay within the budget, emotionally and physically I wasn't so sure, finishing meant returning to the city the following day, but perhaps Sandy would choose to return the same evening - whereas a delay would have meant one, maybe even two more nights with her.

But, finish we did, around mid-afternoon and as we stowed and packed the gear away quite a few people said they had decided to head straight for home and a few were surprised when I said that I wouldn't be going too, that I would stay on overnight and return in the morning. I made some lame excuse about making final checks, clearing the account, something like that - Sandy, who was nearby, heard the exchange and she smiled encouragingly in my direction as I stumbled through my weak excuses,

I took my stuff back to my room and was idly looking out of the window at the view, it was still a glorious day outside and I was wondering just what to do next, when the phone rang. It was Sandy.

'Peter, why don't we go for a swim?'

'You mean everyone, or just us?'

'Just us would be more fun, wouldn't it?'

I heard the promise in her voice and the images of her body from the night before flashed erotically into my head.

'Definitely!'

'Great! If you take that path to the right, instead of the one that goes straight down to the beach, you'll find it leads around the headland and below it there's a small, quiet beach. I shouldn't think anyone else would be there at this time of day!'

I didn't ask how she knew, just replied. 'Sounds great to me Sandy.'

'I think we should go separately, don't you Peter, just to avoid any gossip. Anyway, I have to get my make-up off yet, so why don't you go on ahead, I'll join you there in about half an hour.'

I wasn't really worried any more whether anyone else saw us together, the film was in the can and petty jealousies now couldn't interfere with the project - but I agreed and set off. Sure enough, just as she had described it, below the other side of the headland there was a cove, catching the full strength of the late afternoon sun and a steep, narrow path leading down to it. The sand was soft and warm and the confusion of rocks, strewn here and there provided almost perfect cover from anyone looking down from above - all in all it was a truly idyllic spot.

I dropped my towel, changed into shorts and plunged straight into the surf and while I thrashed around, enjoying the invigorating feeling of the surf, I kept one eye on the path and it wasn't too long before I saw Sandy starting to make her careful way down it. I caught a final wave back to shore and ran across the sand to meet her.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
223 Followers