Who You Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got the job of course. I saw her again, just a few times - but even on those occasions it wasn't the same; she was pre-occupied, went through our love-making almost mechanically. The rest of the time she always seemed to be either rushing off to or just back from something or other. At best, she could offer me a 'quick fuck', often she didn't even have time for that!

Then, one evening she actually invited me over for dinner and, for the first time in weeks she made love to me with some of the fire that had originally besotted me - but afterwards, as we lay together, she told me it was, 'the last time'!

She told me she was engaged - a month later she was married - to the firm's Managing Director! Through me she had again proved the truth of the old adage - 'To get ahead in this world, its not a question of what you know - but who you know'!