Whole New Slave Game Ch. 04

Story Info
A special sex slave lottery, humiliation and rough sex.
7.9k words
4.16
34.8k
13

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter 4 of a story that will go on many more chapters. It has a lot of characters with non-English names, most of whom are identified in the portion of chapter 2 labelled "Lermanov's list." Obviously, you are not going to be able to follow this if you have not read Chapters 1-3, but you probably also need to read the Concluding Non-Consensual Postscript. To follow the whole path that got Laurel, Crystal, Svetlana, Walker and my other characters here, it is necessary to read of Sex Slave Lottery (chapters 1-10), The 150th Sex Slave (Chapters 1-10, Alternative ending), and then the Concluding Non-Consensual Postscript.

If you think the number of characters and complex plot are too much work and these stories are too full of chat and history, I do not blame you. Fortunately, there are a huge number of other sto-ries on Literotica. I am, though, eventually going to put my whole bloody, complex, chatty novel up here for whoever does want to read it.

Finally, I want to thank Shygirlwhore for helping by proofreading and editing. She is not respon-sible for any of my excesses but has made this chapter and the proceeding one far more readable.

*****

AN UNUSUAL LOTTERY

As instructed to do, by the detailed directions that appeared in my room, I dressed Saturday morning in a tight business suit; sexy, dark blue, pinned stripped and expensive. I wore a prominently more extravagant pearl necklace than any I own. It looked like it was worth well over $15,000. It had been left next to the dressing directions. As instructed, I also wore more eye makeup than usual and red fingernail polish and lipstick that combined together made my appearance somewhat vampiric.

When I went down to have breakfast with Cultural Minister Svetlana Tolski Saturday morning, the first thing I noticed was that the usual attractive hostess was not working in the hotel restaurant. Next, I noticed people working as waiters who had been bellhops or building maintenance men the day before.

Crystal arrived moments after I did. It was obvious she had also been instructed to dress like the sexiest power bitch in history. Like me, she arrived in a tailored suit. The contrast of the charcoal gray pinstriped suit with her blonde hair and blue eyes was striking. Her low-cut blouse displayed more of her fabulous breasts than one would ever wear in an actual business setting. The short skirt showed off her gorgeous legs. Although it had been years since we had both become BDSM sex slaves, I could not help again feeling a certain perverse rivalry with Crystal as to who was the hotter hottie and remembering that she was one of the people most responsible for getting me into this mess.

Svetlana arrived a minute or two later dressed and made up like Crystal and me although there is no need in Bolry to make her seem more villainous.

Svetlana appeared to be in an agitated state. Svetlana is an excellent liar. I heard a story that she even hid the birth of her second child for days. I know that she has lied to me on numerous occasions hiding behind a poker face. It is remarkable, then, when she appears to wear her feelings all over her body. Is this because she is so upset that she cannot lie, that she turns stoic dishonesty off when she does not need it, or that she is actually lying non-verbally through a false show of emotion?

I asked what was wrong. Svetlana explained that all of the female employees of the BLC who they thought would be attractive to most BLC customers would be participating in the lottery today with a one hundredth chance of becoming BDSM sex slaves. I about gagged on my orange juice. Crystal seemed amused.

Svetlana said that the BLC Board had decided to have a special lottery for a BDSM sex slave with attractive employees of the BLC as participants and that any such employee unwilling to participate would have to find another job. Svetlana had resisted this strenuously as stupid and dangerous to the BLC's profits but the Board thought these women "should get a taste of the business in which they were complicit." The board members, mainly hucksters, corrupt government operatives, war criminals or mobsters, talking about morality is a fine spectacle she added. The morality hogwash was, in Svetlana's view, a transparent pretext for doing something to attack Svetlana and harass all the female employees of the Lottery Corporation that board members wanted to fuck. "Walker had the gall to suggest that I participate, but Kurbetski quickly nixed that idea."

Crystal remarked, "Too bad."

Svetlana smiled in a manner that wasn't really a smile, said, "You'll pay for that remark," and fol-lowed with an actual smile at Crystal of a sort that indicated that Svetlana had already shown Crystal how a woman who really knows how to discipline a woman disciplines a woman. Crystal smiled back.

Svetlana went on to explain that there were 70 BLC employees, mainly hotel receptionists, clerical assistants, maids, nurses and security workers, who faced a chance of becoming a BDSM slave for life. To reduce the risk of losing important BLC personnel, Svetlana had pumped up the number to 100 by cheating. She'd persuaded 30 women to become involved, who were call girls downtown as well as a few other Bolrian women she was able to blackmail or who were prisoners supplied by the Security Police. "The lechers on the board won't notice if some of the participants aren't BLC employees. They hardly ever look at a woman above the neck."

"Oh my God," I said although I don't normally have much to do with God. "Is Sofia involved?"

"Of course, I could hardly hide Chief of Slave Security Sofia Protoskaya or her Deputy, Larisa Borisnova, they were the ones Walker and other board members wanted most as participants," Svetlana said before switching the subject to deaths resulting from a recent outbreak of guerilla attacks on the border, "A much more pleasant subject," Svetlana's said.

After a long brunch, we went to the studio to watch the Lottery Show, which in recent years generally takes place in Bolry about noon on Saturday. Crystal and I were initially seated in the front row where we could appear on the limited Bolrian cable channel and the worldwide Internet broad-cast for special subscribers to the Lottery Show when the cameras turned to show the studio audience.

As she took a seat a row back behind me, Svetlana explained, "It was decided to show you, Laurel, to the regular viewers as one of those presiding over the enslavement of a Bolrian woman. Those involved in producing the Whole New Slave Game of New York wives and the new movie of you, thought it would make a nice contrast and prevent any sympathy developing for you. Saturday you preside as a member of the ruling class over the humiliation and enslavement of a poor Bolrian woman. Tuesday you are brutally debauched. Sort of a less violent version of the story of Princess de Lambelle's treatment by the French Revolutionaries," Svetlana explained. Oh great, I thought, although I'd expected nothing else.

The thought crossed my mind that Svetlana should contemplate her fate if the crowd ever got a hold of her. Turning in my seat, I asked, "If I am Princess de Lambelle, doesn't that make you Marie Antoinette? The deaths of Brunhilde of Austrasia and Elizabeth Bathory also come to mind as something you should fear," I added.

Svetlana replied snappishly, "I am glad you have had time to keep up your reading." Walker, who had listened in as he arrived said, "Are you ladies going to continue showing off your historical knowledge during an erotic spectacle?"

"Perhaps I am more interested in history than erotic spectacles right now," I said.

Svetlana replied, "No, No, Laurel, be good, this is a place for erotic spectacles."

Along with Walker, most of the rest of the board was part of the studio audience that would not appear on camera. There were more members of the Security Police present than usual. I was introduced to Kurbetski, although I had met him when he was in the army, and to Dvorzhinski although I knew he was among those who had whipped and had intercourse with me on at least one of my trips to the Security Police Headquarters years before. Other board members were introduced to me as the program began.

Lottery Corporation CEO Vadimovich said that it was brilliant of Chief of Staff Kurbetski and Security Police Chief Felix Dvorzhinski to think of the idea of an all BLC employee lottery. Kurbetski said he thought it was Walker's idea, but agreed it would be interesting to do once. Dvorzhinski just grunted as he sat next to Kurbetski in seats where they could not be seen by the camera. Svetlana whispered in Crystal's ear and she took a seat next to Dvorzhinski, leaving me as the only one in the front row who would be shown clearly during the program.

Although the recruiting pool was limited, I thought the hundred women put on display for the first round looked very good. While the Show's MC, Yegor, gave the long-winded introductions to the broadcast, Walker whispered an admission that maybe a third of the women were below the BLC's usual standards. He defended his idea, though, saying the BLC had saved a lot of money by paying these participants nothing more than the opportunity to keep their jobs. I said that I found that highly offensive. Walker said in English that the opinion of a sex slave slut did not matter. Asinodo, who had been introduced as a businessman from Tokyo, and a man who appeared to be Mexican or Latin American laughed heartily. I decided it was best to quit arguing with people who were not going to change.

Two other board members, Sazarbeyev and General Yimofeyvich, agreed in Russian that the BLC should start to hold a budget lottery for which less high-class women would be offered less money to participate and who it would cost less for clients to fuck after they became slaves. Svetlana bristled at this and said that the economics of that simply would not work because of the need to have high prices to pay the high overhead for the women's healthcare, well being and security. Blackie Kohl said that costs could be reduced in those areas saying that his mining companies offered healthcare only where local unions or governments required it.

Board member Fortmanov, glaring at my body, said that he was looking forward to seeing more of me at the Post-Lottery party. Adding a compliment I did not need, Walker said that Fortmanov definitely would not be disappointed by my body or by my performance as a sex slave. "Laurel's agonies and ecstasies are beyond compare."

The Lottery Machine went through its usual blinking and noises. Seventy-six of the women were dismissed. Two of those escaping in the first round were Sofia and Larisa. Svetlana pumped her fists like she's just scored a football goal. Walker rasped out, "sranje" (something like "shit" in Serbian) and cursed "Anderson's damned machine;" that is the machine, invented by a man who goes by the name of Anderson, that selects the women to be dismissed during the lottery and those who stay at risk of becoming slaves in a scientifically impartial and random manner.

The remaining 24 women all looked good in their bikinis for the second round with only a few of them showing scars or other abuse that might have disqualified them if the BLC had chosen its participants using its usual method of searching worldwide and spending a lot of money to induce beautiful women to take the chance of becoming sex slaves. The level of tension of the participants naturally had risen with the second round. There was absolute panic on the face of most of the women that the machine chose to be among the twelve who would appear topless. I cringed in sympathy although I also felt some of the perverse thrill that had kept me participating in the Sex Slave Lottery until I lost my freedom.

During the topless round, the women all behaved as they had been instructed to do. They displayed their bodies as pleasure objects and did their best to smile even if the smile concealed gritted teeth. The machine's silly looking big red button was pushed for the third time that day. The usual twenty-minute break was next while six left the stage with most of their dignity intact. The six finalists were given time to compose themselves for the interviews they would give before a very select national and international audience while standing totally nude on full display.

During the break, Svetlana said that unfortunately five of the six finalists were actually BLC employees, the non-employee being the full-breasted brunette wife of a Cultural Ministry ranger working in the national park in the mountains. Svetlana had recruited this last lady with a little money and a threat to turn over pictures to her husband of her earning pin money performing oral sex on her boss at the Bolrian Pipeline Corporation.

All of the women being from Bolry, Yegor conducted all of the interviews in Russian. There were subtitles for the studio and broadcast audience. They all explained what they did for the BLC with the one woman who did not work for the BLC lying, as she'd been told to do, that she was a new employee who was going to start in the office as a clerk. The four with husbands or boyfriends were asked if they had told them what they were doing and three of the four said they had.

One woman volunteered that her husband had said that it is very hard to find good jobs in Bolry and a risk was justifiable to hold such a job. The woman also said her husband had mentioned that men were compensated if they lost their wives to the Lottery Corporation. Yegor said that was not true and that if such men talked publicly about their loss, they would be compensated by being sent to their eternal reward by the Bolrian Security Police.

A pretty young receptionist with lovely champagne glass breasts, blonde hair in a long pony tail and bright blue eyes, said her boyfriend had worked driving a truck for the Bolrian Pipeline Corporation but had been laid off because of the economy. "He told me that I might as well participate. If I lost, I would be able to eat and sleep in a nice place. He was not sure what he would do." She said she was 22 and had come to the capital because there was no work in her small town and she was under pressure to marry an old man who was a friend of her father's.

The final round of this lottery fell upon the young receptionist and the brunette Svetlana had recruited from outside the BLC. The receptionist, Vera, was naturally nervous as every part of her body was carefully measured. At one point she closed her eyes and trembled as hand gently touched over her breasts and labia. Whether that was a spontaneous nervous orgasm or an intense form of meditation was unclear.

The full breasted brunette, Nonna, maybe thirty years old, looked into the camera and looked even more seductive than is expected of a lottery participant. I swear she sort of licked her lips as she was measured and moved ever so slightly into the small devices measuring her swirls and folds. To cap it off, Nonna looked disappointed when the Lottery Machine selected the young blonde to serve as a sex slave for the rest of her life. Nonna walked off as though she could not wait to find some man who would partially compensate her for not becoming a sex slave.

As the cameras flashed on Vera before she was prepared for her initiation as a slave, Svetlana expressed her relief at how the employee lottery had went. "It's easy enough to replace a receptionist. Vera will do fine as a slave and she'll never have to marry the village graybeard her father would have had her marry. I don't know if she will like the bondage and pain but she is a Bolrian woman. She worked as a receptionist for five months. She knows what kind of customers will be using her body. She'll be able to have many children for men who want to pay for that and get good health care.

"Nonna can take Vera's job and participate in the Lottery until her number comes up and we can sell use of her curves wholesale. She obviously won't mind. We'll compensate her husband by getting him a job in the Pacific resort and telling him he'll be fed to sharks if he gives us any crap."

Vera looked very scared as she was led off for the final preparations before she would be the subject of much sadistic treatment, branding and rough sex of every variety. I felt aroused by the spectacle, repulsed by Svetlana's exaggerated cynicism and disturbed by the unfairness of human life. I did not know how sorry to feel for Vera. She was coerced into participating in the Lottery by her situation but isn't every attractive woman coerced for sex? Are the unattractive ones better off being left alone? Should I feel sorry for every woman? I have always been best at feeling sorry for myself and very adept at deciding that others do not have it so bad.

I resolved to take a nap that afternoon. I knew I would have a very long rough night. Still nursing, I also again pumped away a bit of the pressure in my breasts that came from being away from home for days.

THE POST-LOTTERY PARTY

Hours later, I arose to face the Post-Lottery party. I did not have to consider what to wear. I would be nude.

I was told that most of the elements of the Lottery originally came from Svetlana's second brother, Dimitry, who died in an "accident" ten years ago, about a year before I got involved. Svetlana, however, created the Post-Lottery party. That the Post-Lottery party was designed by a woman does not make it very nice for women. I guess some women would not mind. Although a highly oversexed masochist, I've always hated the Post-Lottery parties. I have to admit, though, that the Post-Lottery parties always fill me with sexual tension that finds explosive relief in the sex that invariably follows the party.

Svetlana's idea was to create a VIP event that would get extremely sexist and abusive men to pay more for tickets to attend the Lottery show or to shell out the big dollars needed to become active BLC members. It is sort of like what you would imagine as a Playboy Mansion party in 1971 in an alternative universe in which sexual harassment was five times more acceptable than the worst rumors about Hefner's parties. All women at the Post-Lottery party are to dress in a provocative manner, women who have just participated in the Lottery are to be nude if they come, and BDSM sex slaves like me are always present to be subject to humiliation and abuse. Actual sex acts are not to happen at the party. This is not out of a sense of propriety but because the BLC wants to make sure that men pay separately for sex.

The advantages to attending the Post-Lottery party for women are that the hors d'oeuvres are always wonderful and frequently one can learn news and rumors that are helpful to surviving in Bolry.

The Post-Lottery party begins for us sex slaves with us being posed as "greeters" for the party for the first half hour. This always involves some sort of obscene bondage that allows persons coming to the party to fondle our bodies as they arrive. The choice of pose is made by a male BLC employee who enjoys humiliating women.

BLC employees put jewelry on the slaves' nipples and genitals. All of the BDSM sex slaves except me have pierced nipples that are decorated for the party with jewelry that is thought to relate in some fashion to the woman being decorated. Most notoriously, Irina normally has little Lugar pistols with barrels through her nipples as she is thought to have gunned down her father, Orsinov, with a Lugar. I often get tight clip-on jewelry with little dollar signs that are supposed to symbolize that I am a scheming, greedy Wall Street lawyer, as though that is needed to remind people to abuse me.

After reporting for duty at the room where the Post-Lottery party is held, the clip-on dollar signs were painfully clipped to my nipples and my elbows were roped behind my back so that my breasts were pushed out for complete access. I felt like I was in a straight jacket. It was nice to see Crystal, Chiara, and Natalya. Their pierced nipples received a special ornament in place of the usual stud. Their arms were roped behind their backs as mine were.