Whole New Slave Game Ch. 07

Story Info
Testing and Being tested for Sex Slavery and espionage
5.8k words
4.48
10.4k
6
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again to Shygirlwhore for help in editing.

Chapter 7 -- Testing and being tested

THE INTERVIEWS

The interviews for the women who had agreed to participate in the Whole New Slave Game all took place in my condo in Manhattan. I had to make sure they knew what they were getting into and would be good sex slaves if they lost.

The first interview was with a woman who was not really participating in the New Game at all. I was sure of this because, although she was going to be standing with the other women, Sarah Highland was already a sex slave. In fact, she became a sex slave before I did. The meeting with Sarah was just for me to learn more about women who would be participants.

"First off," Sarah said, "I do want to thank you for talking the Bolrian Lottery Corporation into letting me and a few of the other women live outside the resort after five years in one of the resorts. Don't get me wrong, I liked living in the resort on the sea in Bolry. I think being there for years probably saved my life, but I do not want to die in the resort. I was told by a few women that it was you working on Svetlana, Pyotr Tolski and others for years that got them to give slaves a little more of a life and a future. In fact, Svetlana told a few of us that it was your constant whining and finagling that convinced them sex slaves needed to know we had some hope of life after we got older and the sex calmed down."

"I don't think I was the sole influence," I said, "but I did point out that none of us were getting younger and no woman with half a brain could help being worried about where she'd be when she wasn't fit to be much of a sex worker anymore. I think I helped them to agree it makes more sense to move women outside the resort before they had no hope of setting up a situation for themselves. How do they expect women to be good in bed if they thought they'd die without friends or family in some cut-rate nursing home in Central Asia?

"If you want to convince the Tolskies of anything you have to show them how it's in their best interest. They are willing to help other people if they can profit from doing so. Unfortunately, the Tolskies and their pals might not be in control forever. If that happens, I don't know where we will be."

We finally got around to the subject of the other women. Sarah said she thought all of the candidate women were perfect. "Helen Clark is tough and smart and a confirmed masochist nymphomaniac, although she may not know it. The others are all shameless gold diggers and social climbers as well as being masochistic nymphomaniacs. Peggy Baxterdale is a complete fraud.

They all like sex rough and in quantity. They have all learned to please themselves while pleas-ing rich men. They also like sex with a lot of people in addition to the old men they are married to. That has brought them to their current predicament because they all signed pre-nuptial agreements that leave them with pretty much nothing in case of a divorce. All of them, that is, except Helen Clark, who, it is rumored, has even worse problems stemming from her philandering husband, Phil Clark."

I had done a lot of job interviews for the law firm before my time got so pricey that the firm did not want to waste it on interviewing potential associates, but never had I done an interview like these.

I gave pretty much the same introductory speech to all four. It was an elaboration of what I said on the wooden pony during the movie. All of the women except Helen Clark acted as though the cautions didn't apply to them. The three basically said that this whole thing was to set up Helen Clark who everyone hated. I assured them that Helen Clark becoming the slave was by no means assured and they had better take seriously the chance of becoming a BDSM sex slave before they agreed to participate.

I started with Juliette Pines. Like Brigit Palsgraf and Peggy Sue Baxterdale, she was in her late 20s and was a very sexy woman. Juliette is Ukrainian. We might have spoken in Russian but settled on English which she spoke with a strong accent but very understandably.

Juliette in some ways resembled Irina Orsinov; raven black hair, brilliant blue eyes, and a lot more curves than the usual model. She even had a piece of Irina's intense look at the world, as though she knew the world is a hard place and one must never let down one's guard. I doubt, though, that Juliette had quite as bad a childhood as Irina is said to have had.

"You are very beautiful. You could just find another rich guy and be more careful about signing contracts next time," I suggested. "Maybe one of your younger lovers would marry you and you could be happy if less wealthy?"

"That all seems like a lot of work and potentially boring when I have been promised a million dollars for standing on stage in various stages of undress at a private event for a few hours," Juliette replied. "I've stood around nude a number of times for a lot less money."

"You could lose," I said.

"No, Helen Clark is going to lose. If she does not lose, both Brigit and Peggy Sue are more likely to lose than me. People know I grew up poor and came here as an immigrant."

"I don't think being a poor immigrant gets you sympathy in 2016. Anyway, I am not going to recommend that anyone be allowed to participate who would not make a good BDSM slave if she loses." I added, "Do you enjoy very rough sex?"

Juliette said that, in the unlikely event she was chosen, she would do fine. "Maybe it was caused by the radioactivity from Chernobyl but I think I am about as insane as you are. I was intensely excited by the movie if that's part of what you want to know. I really liked the last part. I could not sleep after watching the movie until I got Robert to do some of the things to me that were done to you."

I did not know who Robert was but I knew her husband's name was Hartwick.

I went on, "You may think you know about BDSM as done by loving couples with the submissive having perfect trust in the dominant partner. I have experienced some of that myself, but mainly I have experienced being submissive to a foreign corporation with about a billion dollars per year revenue that only loves the bottom line. The only safe word is that one can signal Slave Security that you are in danger of suffering permanent damage. Slave Security may or may not agree with you and do something. The only thing you can trust is that the corporation is going to do everything it can to protect you from permanent damage because it does not want its' property damaged. More importantly, it wants to make sure that every woman who participates, every slave, and every slave sponsor knows that the women will be protected because if they lose that trust they won't have future participants, the slaves will stop providing the level of service that customers seek, and at least some of the sponsors will make serious trouble."

"Has any slave been hurt?" Juliette asked.

"One died in an automobile accident in the car of a customer who was showing off his new Lamborghini. The customer had the decency to die in the accident so the Security Police were saved the trouble of killing him.

"Another woman died of cancer after receiving treatment from some of the best oncologists in the world. The corporation spared no expense to save her because they really had no choice given their business model. Also, although the BLC had nothing to do with the cause of the woman's cancer, after her death, the corporation became even more vigilant about our health. I often wish they were less vigilant. I have not been allowed to touch saturated fats, more than very modest amounts of alcohol or anything thought to be a carcinogen for years."

Finally, I realized that I could not just take Juliette's word for it that she liked the movie and would be a good BDSM slave. "With your background you will appreciate that the people who asked me to conduct these interviews are very demanding individuals. While they would never really hurt me, a sex slave, for the reasons I have just explained, I am enjoying certain privileges beyond what was promised when I agreed to participate in the game in which I became a slave. Those privileges are very important to me. I cannot risk allowing you to participate and it developing that you would not be a good acquisition. Take off all your clothing, right now."

Juliette did not hesitate a moment. Her nudity confirmed she was a very attractive woman that our customers would like. But was she right mentally?

I wished I had had more experience as a dominant and had more of the toys in my condo that have been used on me over the years. The BLC did have me keep some of them in my condo just so that they could be used on me if the customer forgot to bring his own.

Juliette grimaced when I put the nipple clamps on but seemed to tolerate the pain even after I used one of those nasty little floggers to knock the clamps off and blood came rushing back into her nipples. She'd held her thighs open for the floggers easily and did so again for the electrical shocks I administered across her lower lips. The orgasm she had from the vibrating dildo was definitely convincing enough.

Juliette passed the test.

Brigit went a lot like Juliette. So much so that other than Brigit being about 190 cm tall, blond and speaking without a trace of accent, it was pretty much a replay.

Peggy Sue was another matter. She is maybe 5 foot 4 tall, with eyes that I think are blue due to her contact lenses and hair that is now blond. She was not a model type. Her breasts are bigger than my DDs and some would say that I am a bit top heavy (not many men though). Her breasts are natural, though. Her boobs are some of the few honest things about her. I am not a linguist but I don't think she is from West Virginia.

The rumor I was told was that Peggy Sue had gotten Hadley Baxendale to marry her by saying that her Mingo County family would track down the man who took their daughter's virginity if he didn't marry her. I can't believe that Baxendale is that stupid or that there is any chance that Peggy Sue was a virgin when they met. Still, it seems that Peggy Sue was trying to live the story, at least part of it.

All of the interviewees said they were startled by the movie but expressed the thought that I had recovered from my BDSM gang bang quite nicely. Peggy Baxterdale, in addition, sneered that it seemed to her that I really got off on it. I asked her, "Assuming it is true that I enjoyed being used like that, is that a bad thing?"

"I don't know, are women supposed to be shameless sluts?" she answered. I said that I think it is better that I enjoy my life than that I not. I asked her what she thought she was. She was at least self-conscious enough to agree that some people from her home state of West Virginia would think that she was not a role model sitting there in a short skirt and her blouse opened enough so that it was a miracle that there wasn't a wardrobe malfunction.

She initially said she'd only slept with her husband. After I started laughing, she started laughing too and admitted that that was a whopper. "But those nasty papers exaggerate," she said, "it has not been dozens, hell, I don't think it's been over 15 guys or so over the last two years."

When we got to the questions about her experience with BDSM, she initially denied she knew anything about it. I told her that she might as well go home as there was no way we could accept a contestant who we did not know would be a good BDSM sex slave. First, she answered that it did not matter how good a slave she'd make because Helen Clark, Brigit or Juliette were going to lose. I insisted that there was an excellent chance she would lose. I was not going to take the chance of accepting someone who might not work out. "You think my corporate owner is shelling out a million dollars for a woman who it could not use if she lost?"

Thinking about the million dollars, she backed off and said that she'd been involved in a lot of bondage and rough sex. In fact, she added, "I was a little surprised that you seemed so surprised by the figging. Jimmy's done that to me a few times. It hurts sooo good."

"Well, I guess I've led a sheltered life," I replied.

Things got difficult, though, when I asked her to strip and submit as Juliette and Brigit had done without question. "No fucking way, I am going to submit my boobies and the rest of my bod to be used by some slave bitch."

Misinterpreting her problem, I said that if she became a slave that she might often have to submit to women either to amuse male customers or because the customer was a woman.

"The problem is not that you're a woman. The problem is that you're just a sex slave to a bunch of foreigners. I will take orders from a master, preferably one with a dick, but not from some pain slut I saw submit herself to milking, figging, beating, and a bunch of other stuff by a whole township full of guys who look like they came out of black helicopters."

"That's just not a reasonable objection," I said. "If you want to forget about the million bucks, just walk out of here but remember that if you ever talk about what you saw or this interview, you're dead."

"I don't want to forget about the million bucks," she replied in a compromising but still truculent tone. "If someone in authority tells me to strip and present myself for abuse, I will do it."

It was still silly but she had to have her little victory. I decided I would not back down on her submitting but I would get someone else to give her the order as she suggested. I called my husband Fred Mann and within her earshot said, "Fred, I have a nutty woman who pretends to be a hillbilly in my condo who wants to be part of the Whole New Game but says she won't obey orders from me to prove she can take it if she loses. Can you come over here and take charge."

After a pause and discussion at Fred's end I could not hear, he said, "You caught me at a good time in some ways but we have serious work to do. Me and a few friends will be right over." Fred replied. I wasn't sure I wanted friends of Mann along and wondered how we'd handle that as a matter of security.

I really knew I did not want friends of Mann along when I saw the friends. Mann came in with Fergusson, Anderson and Walker, pretty much all the men who had led me to my current situation. Walker is a champion sadist and Fergusson's main hobby is to humiliate me. Anderson is brilliant and strange.

"Oh Lord," I said as they marched in. Peggy Sue's eyes got wide as Walker looked through the toys and picked out some electric gadgets and whips that I had thought were too powerful for me to use safely.

Fred looked at Peggy Sue and said, "Ok, bitch, take off all the rags that you got at Saks but probably could have bought at Walmart before we rip them off you." I may have smiled slightly as Peggy Sue stripped obediently until Fred added, "What are you just standing there for, Laurel, take off all your clothes too?"

Walker, Anderson and Fergusson all smirked as charms were revealed that they have enjoyed many times before. "Damn it Laurel," Fred said, "we started a meeting today with these gentlemen who are prepared to pay the firm lots of dough to take over a company with proprietary software they want, but we will have to re-schedule that discussion for tonight."

Yes, my beloved husband is a lot like Svetlana. His parents were hard luck war refugees but what is Fred's excuse for being an asshole. Is the problem hereditary? Will our children grow up to be demanding greedy jerks? Maybe it is just that the firm only hires assholes; oh yes, the law firm hired me.

With me now nude, Fred told Peggy Sue and me to both stand up straight, raise our hands above our heads and cross them as though they were tied and spread our legs slightly, "Like you are tied to a pyre about to be burned at the stake." What a nice image? Next, he used one of the floggers to whack me across the left breast and Peggy Sue across the right one. Much jiggling and waving action resulted.

"Laurel, you are busy today seeing if certain women would be suitable to become a BDSM sex slave. Must bring back a lot of memories for you. Mr. Walker, could you put Laurel and whatever her name is through a good workout. Anderson and I will enjoy the visitor's body while you and Mr. Fergusson can do whatever pleases you with my blushing bride.

"Miss, whatever your name is, feel free to scream and cry as much as you like. This condo is so carefully soundproofed we could start a jet engine in here without bothering the neighbors."

I must admit that I did not carefully observe how Peggy Sue did during the next hour. I was being whipped thoroughly myself. I am simply not going to get used to those nasty little floggers. I never got used to the nipple clamps either. After Walker said it was safe to use some of the electric toys above the waist, Peggy Sue and I had currents going through our breasts. At one point, our breasts were squeezed together with my left breast between hers and current was run through all four glans. It was more togetherness with Peggy Sue than I wanted.

When Walker ran the more highly charged toy through my pussy, I fell knees forward onto a couch, which was apparently a reaction he wanted. He and Fergusson proceeded to penetrate me with Fergusson in my vagina and Walker, as usual, up my ass. Fred had sex with Peggy Sue five feet away while Anderson worked a dildo up her ass.

During a pause during which I caught my breath, I asked Peggy Sue if she still wanted to go through with being in the Whole New Game. She said, "My brain says 'no' but all the big Os I've just had say 'yes.' Besides, Helen Clark is going to lose."

That was it for the first day of interviews. The following day was Helen Clark. I had a quiet evening at home.

I'd booked the three younger women for the first day because, unemployed, they had flexible schedules. Also, I wanted to make sure I had enough time with Helen Clark. Clark had to be tested carefully because everyone knew that she was a likely loser of the New Game. As it turned out, though, I did not need much time with her.

She showed up with none other than Walker. "I would be pleased to let you test me like the other women at the appropriate time but unfortunately I only have about an hour and a half this morning. At 1:00 this afternoon, I am to meet with a bunch of lawyers in the White Collar crime section of your firm to discuss federal investigations for violations of ERISA, RICO, tax evasion, securities fraud and probably some other crimes I don't even know about."

"Mr. Walker," I said, "I think I know your role here. Were you going to tell me that you have enjoyed rough sex with Ms. Clark a number of times and have no doubt that she would be a satisfactory BDSM sex slave?"

"Yes Laurel," Walker said, "you about took the words out of my mouth."

"In that case," I said to Walker, "I think that you can go do whatever you want to do in Manhattan and leave us alone. Sorry, but I still need to talk to Ms. Clark. Since the things to be discussed may involve legal matters, we cannot have you here without waiving the attorney-client privilege that might otherwise keep Ms. Clark from being forced to testify about what we are about to discuss."

For once, Walker was understanding and left.

"Laurel, I don't think I have ever been told your last name."

"That's ok, you can just call me Laurel."

"Ok, then let me say that a certain entity is paying a lot of money for my participation in the new game."

"The women are getting $1 million a piece," I said.

"How pathetic, one can't live in Manhattan on $1 million unless you have other income. I am to receive $120 million."

I was not totally surprised she was getting more although I did not think Helen worth quite that much as a sex slave. "Are you sure? No offense, but that is somewhat more that the Bolrian Lottery Corporation has ever paid anyone to participate."

12