Whole New Slave Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please, you are a sex slave and one of the most powerful people in Bolry whether you like it or not. You also have contacts in New York and elsewhere that are important to the current government and might be very useful to a new government. Also, as you planned them to be, the little tricks you have played to embarrass the Bolrian government should anything happen to you are well known."

"As Dr. Strangelove said," I replied, "'the whole point of the doomsday machine is lost... if you keep it a secret!'"

"Cute, but I return to the question of loyalty. Are you loyal to the current government to the extent of being willing to die for it if necessary?" His look was not of one making a joke. He was beginning to remind me more of Lermanov.

I just looked back at him and tried not to start crying. Finally, I said, "You ask a ridiculous amount of a person who came here, lost an incredibly stupid bet and, in an effort to be helpful, became involved in some aspects of the local government. I will attempt to do the right thing, which I believe includes loyalty to the present Bolrian government under the current circumstances. If there is dying to be done to preserve the current government, I would ask that the locals do that themselves before involving visitors."

Kurbetski immediately smiled and said, "I thank you for your remarkably honest response although you continue to deny the extent of your role and moral involvement. It is sometimes very brave to admit that one is not brave. I believe you are loyal to Svetlana at least.

"We still have time for one more round of lovemaking. I don't think I have had sex four times in one day since I was in my 20s. But with you, I believe I can. Let's toss my raincoat over my couch over there to prevent leaving a spot and let you be on top this time. You are internationally famous for that."

The tension from the previous discussion in Kurbetski's office had assured me that I would have a lot of anxiety to work off the way I do best. I screamed more than usual.

After giving me a warm kiss and a hug, Kurbetski led me to the side door, introduced me to the guards who had felt me up on the way in, said that I was a close associate of the Great Leader Pyotr Tolski and himself, and that they should remember me as I would be entering the building in the future. "In particular, she will be attending the cabinet meeting the next Tuesday to address issues of concern to the Justice Ministry and the Commerce Department."

I wondered what specific issues the cabinet meeting would consider while looking at the guards turning various shades of white and begging me with their eyes not to have their heads cut off.

During the ride to the Lottery Corporation facilities, I asked myself whether I had gotten more information from Kurbetski than he had gotten from me.

RECEPTION TO PROMOTE THE FIRST OF THE SHADES OF PAIN LOTTERIES.

Thursday night I was to be at the reception designed to build audience for the first of the two Shades of Pain lotteries. I knew there would be a lot of pictures and introductions and speeches. Irina, Ludmila, Crystal and Margaret were there with me as background props. Our costumes were particular to our status, basically nothing except high heels and glittering jewelry. We were not to upstage the participants, though. We were kept in the background, looking hot and submissive, while Sofia, Hannah, Larisa and the other nine participants wore clothing that emphasized what wonderful sex slaves they would be if chosen by the Lottery Machine.

Lermanov and Pyotr Tolski never go to Lottery events. Svetlana did not acknowledge my presence. Wearing a simple very low cut, very short black dress, she worked to build excitement for the participants. I saw her exchange cross words with Sofia; then they did not talk the rest of the night.

Daria spent much of the time chatting with Irina. He also spoke to Toma Kleppov who had really stirred the pot by agreeing to be a participant although a current agent of the Bolrian Security Police. The Security Police only recently had decided to have any acknowledged female agents. That one of them might become a sex slave was quite a scandal by Bolry standards. I remembered Toma Kleppov as someone who had been particularly enthusiastic in the use of electric toys between my legs the last time I had been sent to the massive gray BSP headquarters. Is it true that many dominants have a soul that is secretly submissive?

Kurbetski had put on a fresh suit. He looked like he had had enough of sexy women for the day, spoke only to joke a bit with a cameramen and focused on the hors d'oeuvres.

After just saying to me quickly, "Sorry Laurel, I can't chat now, just here for one night to make a showing, then back to Moscow," Crystal joined Ludmila and Dvorzhinski in what appeared to be a serious and intimate conversation. They allowed some pictures to be taken of them together while pretending to avoid pictures. Dvorzhinski would not normally pose anywhere for anyone.

Crystal was nude. Ludmila was in official disgrace and nude. I wondered who this showing of togetherness with Dvorzhinski was for.

After Sofia and the other participants had been photographed about 100 times and had moved toward the elaborate food spread, I asked Sofia if she was out of her mind. She answered, "You sound like Svetlana. Probably I am out of my mind, but I've not been happier. I feel at age 40 that I have been given my youth back. I wonder how I could have spent all those years as a subversive, a soldier, a spy and you know what." With that, she turned away from me like I was a bum on Times Square who had asked for five bucks to buy something to eat.

I wished I could talk about history again, but Kurbetski obviously had decided not to be seen with me, or pretty much anyone else, at this event.

I was very surprised to see Freya, aka, "the Danish BDSM sex goddess," there as a participant. In her early 20s, she had participated in the very "Lotteries of Pain" seven years ago that resulted in me becoming a BDSM sex slave. I really thought she had decided to quit after her near brush with sex slavery. She looked incredibly hot in her black leather mini-skirt. She said "Hi, Laurel" sheepishly as though she knew she was doing a stupid thing but could not help herself. I greeted her warmly. We could not talk much because she was at the very center of the media attention.

At least fellow slave Margaret would talk to me. Margaret had finished her anthropological study of the sex slave women in the Bolrian Resort but, of course, the BLC would not let her publish it. "Darwin waited for years to publish his observations out of fear." I doubted that Margaret's study would go down in history along with "The Origin of the Species," but kept that thought to myself.

Margaret said that she had managed to get a paper published on the sexual practices of the lesbian community in Hannover, Germany. I asked how she did that. "It is a long story." Desperate for something to do at the reception other than to stand around looking naked and bored, I said, "Let's hear it."

"I was over 37 and had been in the resort for over five years so all I needed to qualify for what is called the "Laurel dispensation" or the "Laurel break" was a sponsor who would house me somewhere in the outside world where I could live while still working as a sex slave. I did not know anyone who would sponsor me. The guy who got me into the Lottery in the first place died in a bar fight. I don't think the BLC would have thought him a safe sponsor anyway. But a woman named Ursula said she would put me in her house in Garmisch Partenkirchen if I did some work for a politician friend she knew who needed the thesis of someone who would never complain that the thesis had been stolen or copied.

"I did the research in Hannover where Ursula has one of her main business branches. The only problem was that the politician friend had not even been engaged in lesbian sex before. She needed to be shown everything that I had learned in order to be able to defend her thesis. Ursula and I were able to show her all of the practices while in Garmisch Partenkirchen with a beautiful background of the mountains for much of it. The politician defended her thesis admirably and my research was published. I believe the politician is now in the Bundestag.

"By the way Laurel, I saw your new movie. It's on the Lottery broadcast channel for free to special members like Ursula. How did you like the ginger root?"

"I thought it hurt like hell and made me very randy which I guess was the main idea. I assume you know all about it?"

"Oh yes, I have been figged on numerous occasions on my clit and up my bum. It can be quite fun. Wasabi can also be very interesting. Try to avoid any hot sauce with vinegar going into your vagina, though. We need to keep our pH balanced."

"Beyond the work on the Resort and in Hannover, have you done any other interesting scientific work?" I asked, still trying to kill time.

"I wanted to do work on the effects of various drugs on sexual response but the BLC doctors would not approve of my researching with anything but marijuana."

"The effect of marijuana on sex has already been researched in an exhaustive manner by many," I replied.

"Not by scientists," Margaret replied, "at least not by ones willing to take a scientifically controlled amount of marijuana at a variety of controlled doses and be subjected to a carefully measured amount of stimulation with a vibrator over weeks while they and an assistant carefully recorded data. Ursula helped me with the beginning of the research but she asked another woman to help me finish the last weeks of the work. Ursula had to work, among other things, on setting up an office in Bolry.

"In general, Ursula is quite a dominant sadist. I am being used by her thoroughly most of the time that that I am not being rented out here or abroad to male customers by the Lottery Corporation. So, I have not had that much time for research."

I was tired from the flight and all the activity with Kurbetski. I asked Vadimovich whether I had stood around as background scenery long enough and could go to my room and sleep. He said, there would be more photos in 15 minutes. I decided to make a new friend and went up to a Bolrian woman I had not met who was participating in the Shades of Pain Lottery.

Nastya was an attractive woman with an hour-glass figure, but I think most would say a cut below the average Lottery participant. The interest of the BLC in her became clear, though, when she candidly identified herself as "One of Orsinov's bastard daughters." Nastya explained, "I know I have a least three half-sisters and one half-brother; the two legitimate daughters, Alexandria and Irina, Svetlana's son, and Ksenia who was only a few years old when dear old dad had his heart attack. It is believed that another man fathered Svetlana's second child, Anna, although the child was conceived while Svetlana was being held captive by Orsinov."

"It must make for very complicated family gatherings," I remarked.

"We don't have gatherings. The legitimate daughters, extremely hard women, hold themselves to be above the rest of us although we had no more choice as to the circumstances of our births than they did. Svetlana's son does not come home, ever. Svetlana does not want either of her children to ever come to Bolry, probably because she does not want them to be exposed to what people say of their mother here.

"Ksenia will be in the next normal lottery with less scary odds. It is very hard for me or Ksenia to get by here. Currently, we are even more tainted socially than Irina and, frankly, are not nearly as smart or beautiful as the murderess."

"I think your looks compare with Irina's," I said politely lying about her Nastya's looks and not defending Irina, although "murderess" is harsh.

"Thank you," Nastya said, "but no one else thinks I am as beautiful as Irina. The fact that Ksenia and I are not nearly as cruel, vengeful and wicked as Irina does not help us in Bolry where cruelty and wickedness seems to be more respected than any other attributes."

I was about to tell her that I thought her opinions of Irina were not fair when Svetlana shouted out that it was time to take a group shot of all the slaves at the reception and to take a series of action shots with the slaves being flagellated. After this small ordeal, I was finally allowed to go to my room.

PAVEL RENIN

Friday 7/15, I was tired. I'd slept terribly whether it was jet lag or worry or both. They left me alone until 10:00 AM but that was 1:00 AM or 2:00 AM or what-the-hell-do-I- know time in New York. All I knew was that I was tired, sore and worried when I was told to get dressed and get ready to go downtown for a day of reviewing contracts that had been negotiated while I was in New York. I wondered if there would be any way to discreetly sleep on the job.

I was taken downtown feeling like a zombie. Still I was able to function well enough to see that whoever was reviewing contracts for the Department of Commerce was doing a terrible job. I hoped it was not Jacobs, Hannah Parsons or other 4S lawyers. The force majeure clause in several of the supply contracts were so broad that the supplier could have gotten out of the contract pretty much at will.

I sent an email on the problem to 4S partner Jacobs, Dantorov, Crystal, Varamanzov, Anfisa Romanova and Studlovity. I knew Jacobs, Dantorov and Varamanzov were worthless. Ironically it was only Anfisa's boy toy, Studlovity, who responded with the message that, following receiving my email, he had reviewed many of the force majeure clauses. He copied me on several messages to suppliers as to contracts that were not fully executed that the Republic of Bolry could not sign the contracts with the force majeure clauses as written. He also said he'd be in the office Saturday to see if there was anything to be done about the executed contracts.

At the end of the day, all I wanted was to go back to the BLC facility, get to my room, have a piece of cheese and a glass of wine (if the fucking BLC would let me have a glass of wine) and sleep until I had to get up for the Lottery happening the following morning. It was not to be. My little assignment app said I had to go and have sex with some guy I had hardly heard of. I wished I could throttle whoever assigned me another job when I was so tired. That the guy was a leading member of the pointless Bolrian parliament only added insult to injury.

Pavel Renin, although not on Lermanov's list, was thought by some to be important in Bolry. I read on some usually unreliable internet site about the Bolrian parliament and Renin in the half hour I had before I had to go to meet the guy. The website said there were basically two parties in the Bolrian parliament. The pro-Tolski party, known as the Bolrian National Party (BNP), which controlled about 60% of the seats and the party to the right of Tolski, the Folks Party of Bolry (FPB) led by Stefan Babanin which felt that Tolski catered to the minority groups to the detriment of the Russian majority. The FPB had maybe 20% of the seats. The rest of the seats were divided among the Zekezh Independence Party (ZIP), a separate Muslim party, and the pathetic little Democratic Liberal Party (DLP), which had maybe 8 % of the seats. The DLP thinks Bolry should follow some sort of open society democratic model although that has proven to be such a failure in Western Europe and North America.

Pavel Renin was the party leader of the BNP. The internet site was accurate enough to state, "It was a matter of debate whether anyone in the parliament is of any importance, but Renin should be considered of potential importance in the future."

I naturally expected that I was to meet Renin at a residence but I was dropped off downtown at a dingy office building. Under the bell my instructions said to ring, had been written what I translated as saying something like Bolrian Objectionist Society but I knew that could not be quite right.

After I rang the bell, someone came down and opened the door for me. This was better than the greeting I had gotten at the Executive Office Building. After that, things went rapidly downhill.

The guy who met me at the door led me to a room where I was met by someone who took me to a room where there was a guy eating cheese. He said he was pleased to see me without hardly looking up. When he did pay attention to me, Renin attempted to awe me with his importance and deep thought. I never detected a trace of either, but maybe I was tired. I was impressed by a large photograph of Ayn Rand smoking a cigarette in a holder on the wall. When I glanced at it, Renin said, "She was Russian you know. She knew enough to despise Communism, an invention of German Jews."

Renin said without any prompting that he had spent the last night with Irina. Despite her beauty and intelligence, he said, she is nothing but trouble. "If only she had been contained and all her energy had been focused on womanly pursuits she might have been useful to Bolry. We need Russian babies, not nymphomaniac feminists with an axe to grind."

I was not sure if I was there for sex or what. I knew that Renin was not on Lermanov's list. Who gave me this assignment? I was not all that thrilled with checking off Lermanov's list since I had determined that spying even while pretending to be an innocent neutral might get me killed. This guy seemed even more dangerous and I was not anywhere that the BLC Slave Security Department could monitor if they were monitoring at all in the absence of Sofia and Borisnova.

Renin continued to eat and rant. "Svetlana is depraved as are all of her minions." I suggested that he should approve of Svetlana's delightful absence of any trace of altruism. "No, she's not even consistent about that. At the suggestion of a completely depraved sex crazed sex slave, you, the infamous Laurel, Svetlana has introduced elements of socialism into the Lottery Corporation. If people want to have money when they grow old, they should work and save." Bubbling with anger, he added, "Pyotr has even listened to you and instituted socialist practices into the state at large. If you do not repent and admit that these reforms were all a terrible mistake, you will suffer a fate more terrible that Trotsky.

"Further," Renin added, "Ayn Rand recognized the subordinate place of women. Her heroines are strong and brave but they know their place is to bedded roughly and accept their rapes at the hands of a strong man as a woman should. Svetlana, in contrast, rides her herd of pretty boys and muscle men like a Cossack."

I could not think of anything I could say that would not get me into even more trouble, but Renin would not accept my silence. "Do you accept that your stupid socialist views are wrong and that your place is to be used as intended by the biological forces that created you?"

I whimpered that I was surprised by his views and would have to think about them. "It sounds like you might support a change in the current government," I tentatively whispered.

"No, I am loyal to the current government but I will work to cleanse it of the pernicious influence of Svetlana and her whores. It would not surprise me, though, if other patriots were less patient than I. If that happens, you had better not be on the wrong side of history. And so, I ask again, do you accept that your views are corrupt and that your place is to be used as nature intended?"

Probably the wiser thing to do at that point was just to agree, but I just could not bring myself to agree. Instead I did something that I thought might be seen as agreeing and would perhaps get me back to my room sooner. Turning my back to Renin quickly, I took my clothing off as quickly as possible, turned back toward him and said, "I surrender my body to your nature." It sounded like a concession but, given that I am a sex slave, did not concede anything that I had not surrendered seven years before.