Whole New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved close in behind me and I could feel his hardness in the small of my back. I put my hand around my back and held his cock tightly. Slowly I began to pump him. I turned around me legs wide apart, his fingers building me up to a climax. I closed my legs trapping his finger as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over me. I then got on my knees and took as much of his large cock into my mouth. As the water ran over me I could feel him building and soon he was pumping his hot cum into my mouth. I swallowed it all and then looked up at him and said

"We must not go any further with this" I was already feeling guilty that I had led him on but I rationalised it as we enjoyed each other's bodies, not made love which was altogether different. On the beach we had enjoyed looking at each other's bodies and this was an extension of that. I also had never felt so sexually free before and I was not going to go back to my old role of just being a mum and not a sexual being.

We said nothing more even during our evening meal. We were both thinking about what had happened today. I broke the silence by suggesting we do something different for the next few days as we were on holiday and had seen little except the beach. Tim agreed and we made plans to do the things that tourists do. The next few days were very enjoyable, we visited places, did some shopping went for special meals and bought each other some mementos of our visit. We had a couple of days left after two weeks of enjoying the coast's places of interest.

I asked Tim if there was anything more he would like to do and he suggested we go back to the beach again. I thought hard about this and didn't want to disappoint him. I felt it might go further than what was proper so I limited my answer by saying that we should go early in the morning and do something different in the afternoon. Tim thought this was a good idea so we prepared a picnic the night before so as not to waste any of the day.

Next morning we set out early, the car park was fairly empty so as we walked through the national park, I thought we would probably get the beach to ourselves again. I was so looking forward to experience lying there in the open before anyone else arrived. The thought however was getting me quite wet and aroused as I fantasised while we walked. Tim asked me why I was so quiet and I answered I was just daydreaming.

Under the same palm tree, we put down our blanket. I looked around before starting to undress. Tim was already stripped and lying on the blanket, his thick member semi erect and enticing. I got hold of the sun-cream and told him to roll over onto his tummy. I gently massaged the cream into his broad shoulders and down his back. He tightened his buttock muscles as I rubbed the cream on them.

After I finished his legs I asked him to turn on his back. He turned slowly his erection now complete. I tried to ignore looking as I put the cream on his chest and gently rubbed it in with my hands. I went then onto his legs and as I worked my way up I no longer could ignore how large and inviting his cock was. I took him in my hand and slowly applied the cream as I worked my hands up and down his length. This went on for several minutes and I began to feel him build so I stopped.

I lay on my tummy and told him it was my turn. He knelt down at my head and began to apply the soothing gel on my shoulders and back.. He slowly made his way down, I closed my eyes as he massaged the cheeks of my buttocks. His kneading would pull my cheeks apart and I could feel the breeze tickle my exposed pussy. Tim got up and knelt between my feet, he massaged my calves and slowly applied sun-cream on the back of my thighs as he worked his way up. I separated my legs a little more as his fingers massaged my lips. I was so wet and becoming very horny, in fact so horny I was no longer able to control how far this would go.

Tim asked me to roll over, he remained where he was so I had to part my legs either side of him. He raised my knees and I now displayed my open pussy to his view. I closed my eyes but instead of feeling his hands massaging my legs I gave a little jump as his tongue came in contact with my clitoris. He began to slowly lick me, his tongue darting in and out of my pussy. He then started to suck on my clitoris which felt like electrical impulses shooting through my body. He told me I tasted of honey nectar as I moaned with delight. Very slowly he began to lick me from my pussy up my body until his tongue was making little circles around my stiffened nipples. As he sucked on my breast I could feel the tip of his cock touch my clitoris, slowly rubbing it up and down with his rhythmic movements. Then it nestled at my opening before he slowly penetrated me to his full length. He began to make love to me with deep thrusting motions which filled me completely. He was gentle but forceful, his lips met mine as he told me to hush and that he was making love to the woman that he has loved all his life. It did not feel wrong it was gentle, fulfilling and full of passion.

I wrapped my legs around his strong body, I want to pull him more into me and keep him there. I was so wet and he so gentle that I felt as if I was on another plain of pleasure. My eyes were closed as I was being made loved to by the most handsome man that any of my dreams could conjure up. I was reaching new levels of ecstasy.

I briefly opened my eyes and was aware we were not alone anymore. There were shadows of two people standing over us. Tim was unaware as they were behind him, his eyes remained closed. I needed to focus against the strong sunlight before I could recognise who it was. It was the couple we met previously on our first day here, Brian and Karen. They were smiling and Karen put her finger to her lips as if making the gesture to shhh. She was playing with her pussy as she stood there, her legs slightly apart. Brian had an enormous erection on him as he stroked himself, stimulated by what we were doing. I smiled as I watched them I had wondered for several days what it felt like to be so free and here was I lying naked being made loved to and being watched as we did it.. Tim began to increase his rhythm slowly building to his climax. I suddenly remembered I had been off the pill for near on two years and had no protection. It was a high risk time for me but I cared not. As Tim began to build it felt as if his cock was getting even bigger as it filled me completely. I began to climax and my muscles of my pussy would contract and grip Tim even tighter. He was responding to this and started to pump harder into me. He let out a deep moan as he erupted into me wave after wave of his love juices. As we lay there in a caress of satisfaction Tim became aware we were not alone. In a startle response he looked up at Karen and Brian and mumbled "What the?"

"You know you are not allowed to do that on this beach?" remarked Karen

Tim answered in shock "What er no, how long have you two been there?"

"Ah he speaks, don't worry I won't tell anyone if you don't" said Karen with a smirk.

Brian told us that they sometimes come down early to make love in the open air too, in fact that's why they were here early too

Tim was again looking at Karen when he unconsciously whispered "Don't let me stop you both"

Not thinking he had said it out loud, he was very surprised when Karen took him up on the idea and gestured to Brian to share the blanket. This time it was Brian who lay on the blanket as Karen took his huge member in her mouth. She played with it with the expertise of a masseur, loving it, licking it, caressing it, stroking it as Tim and I watched almost mesmerised. Tim was getting hard again so I began to stroke him. Meanwhile Karen squatted over Brian's erect cock and lowered herself in a gyrating motion onto him. She started to ride him, I was almost having another orgasm just watching. She gave me a look to do the same. I rolled Tim onto his back, by now he had fully regained his hardon. Looking over at Karen I too squatted over Tim and lowered myself onto him.

Karen and I held hands as in unison we rode our lovers. Karen leaned over to me and kissed me in a passionate kiss that made me reach an even higher level. I found myself reciprocating by putting my tongue into her mouth as we rocked our pussies over our men. I have never had a multiple orgasm before but today all the rules had been rewritten. Tim shot everything he had into me for the second time in a few short minutes. After we came we lay there spent. We watched as Brian and Karen reached their orgasms too, before smiling at each other in a mutual appreciation.

We let them know we were going home the next day and this holiday was the first time ever on a nudist beach"

Brian told us they still had another week of their break left but that they came here at least monthly during the summer.

"Maybe your boyfriend will take you back here again, at least I hope so, if fact if we meet up again we could possibly share more" smiled Karen as she looked at me.

I began to show my ignorance again and give Karen a quizzical look however Tim knew what she meant and replied "Oh yes I will, I mean we will definitely be back"

I clicked at that point what they were on about and I didn't want to disappoint anyone either. I knew Karen was interested in me and Tim in her, this filled me with an excitement of anticipation of what could be. I was also thinking my curiosity about other woman could be my next adventure also. I am not sure what other women will think when they read this story, however this was a whole new world to me of which I could get very accustomed to.

We left each other names and telephone numbers. When they discovered which town we lived in Karen told me she was attending a week's course there at the local hospital. It was being held on the following month but unfortunately Brian would be overseas at the same time. I suggested she stay with Tim and I while on her course. Karen thanked us for the offer and with Brian's blessing she took us up on it. I can only speak for myself and I don't know what Tim was thinking, throughout the past three weeks, but you couldn't wipe the pleased expression off his face even with sandpaper. As we parted Tim smiled at Karen and re-assured her that she wasn't being a burden on us by coming to stay as we now had a spare bedroom.

12