Whom You Least Expect Ch. 03

Story Info
Sandra's story.
12k words
4.48
9.5k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of Sandra. This story runs parallel to Whom You Least Expect Ch.2. She is not a saint nor demoness, she is intriguing. You may love or hate her. This is not romance, and has an element of D/s. This story should be read in order (Chapter 1 & 2 first) or it won't make much sense. Thanks to mikseventeen for editing my work. Disclaimer: All characters in this story are 18 years old or older.

Whom You Least Expect Ch. 3: Sandra...

"Please stop—!"

I woke to find my sheets on the floor. A light sheen of perspiration covered my skin. Those pleading words were still hammering my brain, like a constant litany buried deep in my mind. I couldn't remember what my dream was about, the only thing I could focus on was a persistent tingling inside my head.

Again one of those dreams. It was the third night in a row.

The soft ticking of the clock helped me to relax, to focus on my here and now. I scanned my bedroom. A mix of teen pop star posters on the walls and stuffed animals decorated it. They were a constant reminder of my once happy teen days. It was truly nothing out of the ordinary for a girl my age, but their presence was enough to cause a feeling of revulsion in me.

I was no longer the innocent girl I once was. I had played with fire and I had been consumed by it.

I sighed audibly.

After my body calmed, I picked up my phone and checked for any new message, and as always, there was none.

Again.

I scrolled through my old text messages and read the last one Bobby had sent me.

"How you doin' Sandra? I miss you already."

'I miss you too Bobby,' I had replied. That was two weeks ago and I haven't heard from him since. I knew this was bound to happen, as we never had a serious relationship. We were just friends playing to be a couple.

Such is life when you finish high school. All that I believed was my reality is now part of the past. Everything is a memory from which to feed boring days of my new life... I sounded pathetic.

I closed my messages and the wallpaper appeared. It was a picture of a slender blonde with her arm around my shoulders, we both had drinks in our hands. Officially those were lemonades, but a closer inspection would tell otherwise. I hadn't seen her since the Saunder's party, two months ago. I missed her more than I missed Bobby. ...Way more.

I stood up and stretched. Today was the big day.

"Sandra. It's late... Good! You are awake," my mother opened my door without knocking. It had become a custom since last week.

"I'll be ready in a minute Mom, and please could you knock before entering."

My mother gave me a forced smile.

"Not anymore dear. Since I saw you last week with that girl in your bed, you have zero privacy in this house."

"Mom I told you I like boys and girls the same. Why can't you understand that?"

"Look Sandra, I'm still trying to understand this 'Bi' thing. But as long as you are under my roof I will make sure that no man or woman sleeps in your bed. Or any other place in this house for that matter."

"Fine." I said grumpily.

"Only God knows what you are going to do now that you have your own place," she mumbled to herself.

"I promise I'll play it safe," I beamed at her.

Mom rolled her eyes and raised her hand in a stop sign.

"I don't wanna know. You are an adult now...," she was exiting my room when she grumbled, "...According to law."

"Mom!"

"Never mind! Hurry up and dress, and please I don't want to hear that you are failing any classes," she raised her voice for emphasis, "Or you will be back immediately!"

"Oh... Okay." I guessed she was still angry at me.

After I finished dressing I looked my body up and down in the mirror. My new yellow sundress framed my figure nicely. A little makeup and 'voila', so fresh anyone would believe I was a movie star. Who was I kidding? I looked so average. 'Spirits up girl! You'll have to make yourself happy using your charm and being joyful. So do it!' I cheered myself. Positive thinking was the key, or so they say.

I checked the clock on the wall, it was time to go.

I was picking up my keys when a discussion made me stop.

"... It's your fault she is like that! You gave her everything! Now she is leaving this house and who knows how many wrong decisions she'll make. She is immature Fred, she still needs us." It seemed Mom was trying to ground me. I couldn't blame her, she had powerful reasons.

"Gina, she needs to face the world. It's true that I pampered her in the past, but now that she is alone it's the perfect time to prove herself," I heard the raspy voice of my father backing me up.

"You know the reputation our daughter has. Don't you Fred?" A painful memory overcame me. That was something I didn't want to remember.

A deep silence filled the house.

"More reason to let her go," my father said a few moments later, "Sandra! Come here, I know you are listening!"

I stood at the door's threshold, and wiped my tears. Mom didn't want to look at me.

"Yes Dad?" My father was a big heavy man in his fifties. He was sitting in his favorite chair in front of the TV, my mother stood a few feet from him.

"Your mother and I...," of course I knew it was only him, "have decided to give you a chance to be someone. Don't let us down." He leaned toward me, "If you ruin it your mother will decide your future. It's that clear?"

I gulped. What better motivation could I have to finish my chosen career than being forced to obey my mother's wishes if I failed? If I remembered correctly, she wanted me to marry a man of her choice as soon as I could.

"I understand. I'll behave," I said to my father as my mother maintained an uneasy silence.

*****

'Slut'.

That's what I had been called during my last months of high school. I didn't realize it until graduation, when a group of girls proceeded to publish several photos online in which I appeared with different men; some of them in very compromising situations. No nudes or anything like that, but suggestive enough. The pictures were removed soon after, but the damage was already done.

I wouldn't say I was an innocent victim. I was as horrible as they were, I had slept with their boyfriends and didn't care the slightest bit. So, I guessed they had the right to take revenge on me. What I didn't realize was the pain that came after Bobby found out what I had done. I felt him distance himself, and each time we talked he seemed sadder. I supposed he really loved me, but that's now in the past. He wasn't answering my calls anymore. It was at that moment that the awful truth about my life choices overcame me. I finally understood the consequences of my promiscuous behavior.

It was a bitter goodbye at home. My father, once the merry man that gave me everything, was in a somber mood. I guessed he was mourning my lost innocence. My mother, on the other hand, didn't talk to me, she just stood there avoiding my gaze. I needed to go out, the smothering atmosphere was sucking the life out of me. On the road, I could find the solace I was looking for.

I decided to drive with the windows down. The fresh air was a welcome relief to my troubled head. It was good I had decided to do my hair in a half ponytail because with it being pulled back, it wouldn't hit my eyes while driving. During the first few hours I reflected on my future, about what should I do with my life. It was clear I needed to modify my attitude, and that's what I would do. After my parents words today I had decided to change. No more parties, no more men, and definitely no more girls. I was going to be celibate.

I laughed at that.

Who was I kidding? I needed to find balance in my sex life, not erase it! I would find a steady boyfriend, and would remain loyal to him through my whole college years. No more casual flings.

Except...

The image of a blonde girl appeared in my mind's eye. 'Why Violet? Why?' It would have been so easy if you could just see me as more than a friend.

At that moment my phone decided to ring.

I hurriedly parked on the roadside and pounced for the loud device. An unknown number appeared on the screen. With my brain full of questions I decided to answer, wondering who it could be.

"Hello?"

"Oh thank God! I was afraid you wouldn't answer." I wished I hadn't, I could recognize the owner of that forked tongue the moment she uttered her first words.

"What do you want Theresa? Destroying my life wasn't enough for you?"

"Oh Baby! I'm sorry, I didn't want to do it but the girls insisted. I couldn't convince them not to. I erased the page almost immediately, so..., no hard feelings?"

"Fucking Bitch! My reputation is the lowest possible and you want me to forgive you? The nerve you got. In fact, why am I even talking to you?" I was about to hang up when she said.

"Wait! I really need to talk with you Sandra," she pleaded with a hint of desperation in her voice. "I'm sorry. Please, listen to me!"

"You chose to maintain face with your 'friends' Theresa. I know I wasn't the best of friends by sleeping with your boyfriend, but you were cheating on him too! You even slept with Violet's boyfriend you two faced bitch!" I cringed after hearing my feeble excuse because it made me remember I wasn't a good woman either.

The other side of the line was silent after my outburst. A few seconds later I heard her reply.

"That horrible woman," the tone she used was coated with venom, "She had it coming." Her hatred was evident.

"She is my friend. Watch your tongue!" I threatened her.

"I can't understand your relationship with her, you hate her as much as I do."

"She hasn't stabbed me in the back. That's enough for me."

"Touché. I told you I was sorry...," she changed her neutral voice, it was husky and seductive now, "Can I see you Sweetie?"

So, in the end, everything revolved around THAT. I felt nauseous.

"Too bad I'm no longer around. Go look for your boyfriend to quench your fire bitch!" I hung up on her as fast as I could.

I put my forehead against the wheel, trying to relax. My hands were now gripping the wheel, my knuckles white.

The sound of an incoming message startled me.

Slowly, dreading what I could find, I extended my hand and checked the phone.

'I'll find you Sweetie,' followed by a kissing emoticon.

I felt how my skin bristled as my eyes fixed on her message. Then relaxed after realizing she didn't know where to find me.

Good luck with that Sweetie! I put the phone in my purse and chuckled to myself.

I forgot all about her phone call soon after.

*****

It had been a tiresome drive and my car was in need of fuel. From my previous voyage I remembered there was a gas station close by. A cold drink would quench my recently dry throat.

I stopped my car at the station, where a lonely red Volkswagen was parked a few feet away. Its occupants probably inside the little side store.

I stretched to get out of the car, picked up my bag, fumbled with the keys and locked the doors. Once inside the store I could hardly believe my luck.

"Violet Beringer! Long time no see." The strawberry blonde had an expression of surprise all over her face. She was about the same size as me at 5'8". She had tied her wavy hair in a ponytail, had almost no makeup, and was wearing a red t-shirt and blue jeans.

"Sandra Walters! How you doin' slut?" I flinched, what a bitter greeting. She hadn't changed a bit, always the bitch. It was time for some retaliation.

"You know me well, always chasing a good lay. You are not that far yourself, I heard about Tony and Jake," I winked at Violet. Yes Baby, I knew your dirty secret.

"They couldn't satisfy my needs," Violet snarled. She wasn't affected by my early taunt, but she left an opening for me to strike at her ego.

"Oh you poor thing, still looking for the big 'O' then?" I saw her glare at me with the murderous eyes she was accustomed to use on her enemies. Oh! The 'bitch' was infuriated.

"Not anymore, I found someone who turned my world upside down," Violet beamed a fake smile. Obviously he must be another one of those 'temporal boyfriends'.

"Really? Who's the unlucky guy?" I almost pitied the poor soul.

"A guy? I found myself a girl!"

"Huh?" I felt the world around me tumbling down. This couldn't be true, my 'straight' friend liked girls! A shaky laugh escaped my lips, "A girl, I would never have guessed that..., you were so into guys."

"Stop the 'mumbo jumbo', I know you go both ways," Violet paused, "I heard you were very good with your mouth."

The plethora of feelings that assaulted me at that moment was too much for my stressed brain. She liked girls and she knew I liked them too. The realization she must have been playing with me since 'who knows when' certainly made me want to strangle her. The bitch was taunting me, mocking me, in front of strangers. The idea of giving her a hard slap across her face fluttered in my head.

A woman appeared beside Violet and her arm encircled possessively around her waist. She had jet black hair in a pixie haircut, zero makeup or any kind of jewelry, white t-shirt and jeans. And had the most delightfully toned arms I'd seen on a girl ever.

"I hope you're not trying to be unfaithful to me Baby. Aren't you going to introduce us?" This felt like a bucket of cold water. Oh my! This hot cutie was her girlfriend?

"Sandra this is my girlfriend Elsa, Elsa this 'was' my party buddy Sandra," I caught the past tense in her introduction. It hurt.

"Nice to meet you Elsa," I answered warily, "I haven't the slightest clue how you could tame this wildcat."

"Just gave her love, that was all she needed," she paused, "And a big 'O'."

"You lucky bitch, I had been trying to find a way to get inside her panties since day one." That last statement escaped my lips before I could stop it.

Elsa took it well and soon after the both of us were politely laughing, Violet, on the other hand, was in a pensive state. Oh well, now she knew how I felt about her.

"I should have tried the butch look; it seems to have worked to get her attention."

Elsa reacted weirdly, she seemed lost. Violet thought it was funny because she smiled at her girlfriend's reaction.

"I wish I could be her...," I got distracted by a girl with a dreamy expression behind the counter. She must have been an employee of the store. Was she okay?

"Excuse me I need to use the bathroom," Elsa apologized and asked for the bathroom keys. She soon disappeared.

"Was something I said?" I questioned Violet.

"Never mind, she is having an identity crisis. She still doesn't know what her role in our relationship is," she sighed, "I need to check on her, I'll be back."

I stopped her by grabbing her wrist. Her blue eyes fell on my brown ones as her face showed confusion.

"I meant everything I said Violet. I wanted to be with you since the beginning," I knew this wasn't the moment but I had to say it. I had to know how she felt about me, "Isn't there any chance for us to be together? You know, like friends and maybe something else..." I left my words hanging, I was sure she knew what I meant.

"Sandra. I'm in love with Elsa and have been since the first day I saw her. She is my world," she freed her wrist from my grasp, "Maybe under different circumstances it could have worked between us, but now it's too late." She walked away without looking back.

Her words hurt more than a simple 'no'.

I stood there, dazed, until I heard a small chuckle. The woman behind the counter was looking at me with amusement. I walked in her direction and stopped.

"Seeing anything funny?"

"Umm... Nope! You have been standing there without moving for five long minutes."

That long?

Hmm... She had dark makeup applied over a white foundation accompanied by dark clothes. Almost sure she was 'goth', but I had been wrong before.

She chuckled again and added, "She turned you down. Want a candy my 'Poor Thing'?"

That did it!

"You little..."

We heard a scream inside the bathroom.

It took us five seconds to open the bathroom doors and face the crude spectacle.

Violet was on her back over the counter, her legs spread wide, her lower body naked. Elsa was just leaving a hickey on her inner leg. For me, it was easy to understand she was leaving a mark on what she considered hers.

Elsa turned and saw us watching them. It was obvious that she was upset at our appearance. If she wanted privacy she should have locked the door. Right?

"W-We're sorry! We heard s-someone screaming and t-thought...," I stuttered. The goth girl had her eyes fixed on Violet's naked body, devouring every curve of my friend with her gaze.

"Violet, get dressed right now! We're leaving," Elsa ordered her. At that moment I realized who was in charge in their relationship... Confused role my ass! "Too bad you couldn't tame her. She's mine now." She addressed me, her words defiant.

Something snapped inside me.

All the words my parents uttered were soon forgotten, I was about to break every single self-imposed rule I had sketched for my new life. She had no idea whom she was messing with. Girl, I was about to play dirty. "I can always take a consolation prize," I took a good lick of Elsa's cheek, "Mmmm, such a yummy flavor."

Violet was crimson red. Yes! If I could just bottle her expression!

"That's as far as you are going with her Sandra. Let's go Violet!"

I wouldn't count on that last statement 'Girlfriend'.

When they left the bathroom I eyed the woman by my side. This was the perfect moment to let out some steam. I desperately needed it.

"So... You want to be her?"

*****

My difficult relationship with Violet started a few months ago. She had just broken up with Todd in a destructive way. She hadn't told anyone, but gossip was that she had done some wild things to get her revenge. The confirmation of said revenge came from a direct source. Tony, Theresa's boyfriend, he had been bragging about Violet's indiscretion. It wasn't a public declaration, he had said it after my hand coaxed such information from him. He was very talkative after his first... release. The second left him completely knocked out, but I would rather not talk about that.

So, what should I do with my new knowledge? The answer was simple: Nothing. She was my friend and I didn't want to use it against her, but there was always the chance to save that information for future use.

By that time I had already developed a strong attraction toward the blonde, but I realized that was a dead end. She wasn't interested in women, even though I tried to convince her to loosen up and experiment. It was an exercise in futility.

One particular night we were at Bobby's house since his parents were gone for the weekend. He had decided to throw a last-minute party, and as such, there were only a fistful of people around.

Violet and I had decided to play a drinking game. The rules were simple. We had to choose a topic and ask embarrassing questions to each other. If one didn't answer then she had to swallow a shot of the strongest whiskey in Bobby's house. My intentions were less than honest at that time, I was curious and wanted to know if she would maintain her 'straightness' in a drunken state. I was expecting to get lucky that night, so to speak, in more ways than one.

"I'll go first!" I said holding my glass, "How many men have you had sex with?"

"Really?! Woman be prepared for my comeback," then drank her whiskey as if it was water. That was an ominous beginning.

"Tell me Sandra," she relaxed in Bobby's cozy couch, "How many men have you had sex with?"

"Hey! No fair! That's the same question. Use another one."

"Fine little coward. How about this," she seemed to think for a short while, "How many men have seen you in the buff this year?"