Whom You Least Expect Ch. 04

Story Info
Sandra finally finds her happy ending.
10.3k words
4.67
11.7k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the conclusion of Sandra's story. This work is the sequel of Whom You Least Expect Ch.3.and should be read in order (Chapter 1,2 & 3 first) or it won't make much sense (Chapter 3 is a must to understand what's going on). Thanks to mikseventeen for editing my work. Disclaimer: All characters in this story are 18 years old or older.

Whom You Least Expect Ch. 4: Theresa...

"Sandra." A soft whisper awoke me.

As my mind slowly removed the cobwebs that covered my consciousness, everything that had happened in the last three weeks returned to my senses. Full force.

My eyes snapped open.

My room was the same as always. A lonely desk covered in text books, with my old laptop closed and charging. My swivel chair was covered with my discarded clothes, and some garments were scattered all over the floor. Among them the sunrays that passed through the window showed me an unused sleeping bag. I didn't have to worry about the whereabouts of its usual occupant. I knew exactly where she was.

I felt the weight of her arm against my abdomen as her soft breath caressed my neck. She was spooning me against her naked body.

"Mine," she mumbled again. As she did her arm pulled me against her.

I turned my head and faced her, or at least the portion of her face that my position allowed me to see.

She looked so cute, so beautiful in her sleep. I didn't know what she was dreaming, but obviously I was in there.

Theresa had been living with me since that day, when she decided to drop everything and be with me. Whatever obscure reason she had, I mean, it couldn't be possible that I was the only reason for her appearance. She was sacrificing too much for a woman of dubious reputation. Not that everyone knew about my past but still.

I felt a tongue licking my earlobe followed by a gentle nibbling. I let escape an involuntary moan.

"Good morning Sweetie." Her mellow voice evoked a serene place in the woods, a running stream where nymphs dwelled, a pristine place were innocence still reigned. Yet I knew how treacherous this voice could be.

I didn't say anything. I sat on the bed, my eyes fixed on her useless sleeping bag. She had been sharing my bed since the first night. I laughed to myself. Innocence. Ha! She was a rotten woman.

Theresa ran her hand on my back, with such softness, that made me close my eyes and revel in the feeling. Why did I love her touch?

"What's annoying you my Love." That soft voice again. I got goose bumps on my skin.

"I despise myself." I answered in a whisper.

I felt her arms surrounding my collar from behind. Her soft lips grazed my ear as she whispered back:

"Why is that?"

'Because I'm not strong enough to reject your advances,' I wanted to say, but my mouth remained shut.

"Sweetie you can tell me." One of her hands caressed my cheek, her touch smooth as velvet.

"I hate you!" I told her closing my eyes while I enjoyed her delicate fingers on my skin. I felt a wave of self-loathing.

"That I know. You keep repeating the same phrase every time we make love." She kissed my ear. I flinched and let out a soft moan. "Tell me something I don't know."

"I need to get ready," I said checking the alarm clock, forging an excuse to avoid her presence, at least until the night hours. Every minute I passed with her eroded my will to leave.

"Hmm... I need to get ready too, we can wait for our fun, and you'll love what I have prepared for you tonight."

She let me go. I stood and walked to the closet, all the time feeling self-conscious as she stared at my naked body.

As I dressed I took glimpses of her reclined on my bed. There was a sweet smile on her face as she watched me. Her eyes sparkled, not with mischief, but with contentment.

Weird.

*****

"The expression Habeas Corpus wasn't invented in Rome Mr. Green, it was..."

I was listening to a boring lecture in the amphitheater when my focus involuntarily switched to Theresa.

She was a mystery. First she called me after breaking up with her boyfriend, considering she had ruined my life, it was a bizarre move. She cut off a (probably) successful sex partner (Jamie), and abandoned a prestigious university, just to be with me. It simply didn't make sense.

At first I thought she was after me, that she looked for someone to fulfill her capricious mood, but now I wasn't so sure.

I couldn't deny that our intimate moments were intense. Still it was weird; she was always the giver, never the taker. Just like our first time, only in reverse. This was killing me. At least I didn't have any of those weird dreams anymore.

"Miss... Walters right? Are you with us?" The professor directed his words to me. Laughter escaped from my classmates.

"I'm sorry." I apologized to him.

"I was asking about what you knew about Roman law." He said removing his horn rimmed glasses.

"That it widely influenced our legal system. That it's a necessity to help us understand this and many legal systems around the world."

"Good Miss Walters, but that info was written in you introductory brochure for this subject. Could you identify a place in our legal system that resembles the Roman law?"

"I-I...," I stuttered, but no answer escaped my lips.

"Miss Walters try to pay attention next time." My professor put his glasses back on and continued with his boring speech.

Theresa even when you are not around you still mess with my life. I thought while resting my head against the palm of my hand.

*****

I stood at the door of my apartment, afraid to enter. Every night was the same, she received me with a kiss, served me a delicious meal, she would find an excuse to massage my back and then..., and then we would end up in bed.

She was like a succubus, feeding on my life every night, and the worst part was that I loved every minute of it. She had done to me so many pleasurable things that I couldn't remember the last time I felt so alive; she had fucked me in the kitchen, the bathroom, the sofa..., but still, I hated her. How was this possible?

'Do you really hate her?' I asked myself.

'Yes. I do.'

'Then why do you enjoy her touch, her lips?'

'I don't... I don't know.'

'You are being given a taste of your own medicine you know? The seductress being seduced.'

"Shut up!" I said out loud.

An old lady had just opened her door and looked at me weirdly. I gave her an embarrassing smile while my hands fumbled with the keys and opened the door.

My living room had nothing out of the ordinary. My couch was neatly ordered, my armchair in its place, and my little side table with a flower vase filled with artificial flowers embellished the place. A few feet from my couch I could see my kitchen table with its two chairs facing each other, the table already served. But there was no sign of my guest.

I walked and sat in the chair, opened one pot and the clouds of vapor filled my lungs. The smell was sublime, it made my mouth water. When I fixed my eyes on the dish I found it was simple creamy pasta with mushrooms.

"The secret is in the sauce." I turned my eyes to face Theresa covered in a towel. Her hair tied up in a bun. She walked to me, took the lid from my hand and closed the pot again. "We eat after bath, follow me." She took my hand and made me follow her. I was like in a trance, my eyes fixed on her graceful neck.

She led me to the tub. I saw the water covered in rose petals and smelled a delicious perfume in the small room. She reached for some hair clips and held my hair up.

"Let's remove these clothes Sweetie."

She unbuttoned my blouse, then my jeans; removed my shoes and socks until I was only in my bra and panties. I returned to my senses when she started to take them off me.

"Wait! I can do that myself!" My bra was already gone so I covered my breasts, an unnecessary move as she had already seen me naked before. I guessed it was just a normal reaction.

Theresa didn't care for my words, she pulled down my panties in a swift move.

"Get inside. The water is just perfect Sweetie." She told me from her crouching position.

I did as she told me, and she was right, the water was perfect. It caressed my skin at just the right temperature. I started to relax.

"Sweetie." She startled me. "I need to scrub your back, could you lean forward a little bit?"

I leaned in as she wanted, she used a sponge and ran it all over my back, her touch firm and pleasurable at the same time. I felt her working her way lower, but the water seemed to discourage her.

"Please can you stand up? I have to continue cleaning you."

I stood as she desired. I felt a disturbance in the water and realized Theresa was inside the tub with me. I felt her breast pressing against my back and her arms surrounded me. I took a glimpse behind me and I could see the discarded towel on the floor. I shuddered when her hands started to clean my breast, she paid special attention to the soft skin under my globes. My nipples became erect at her touch and I choked a whimper.

"Relax Sweetie. We have all night." She whispered into my ear.

"Speak for yourself bitch, I need to finish an assignment." I muttered between breaths.

"And here I was being all romantic and you insult me!" She brushed her hand against one of my nipples. Then took the other with two fingers and tugged.

I moaned.

"Bend over Sweetie, we are going to make this your way." Her voice had a tint of anger. I don't know why but I felt a chill running down my spine, I didn't want to piss her off more, so I grabbed the edges of the tub and left my rump high in the air for her.

I felt her pass the sponge roughly on my pussy and ass. Her movements were faster now, less focused. I felt bad, as if I had lost a beautiful moment for my rudeness.

"I'm sorry." I said sheepishly. She stopped what she was doing, I felt her body pressing against mine as her strong breath tickled my back.

"This is new. You are apologizing to me?" I felt her lips on my back, just between my shoulder blades. I moaned again as her kisses went lower and lower.

"Just... don't get accustomed to that. It wouldn't happen again." I said trying to maintain face.

"Believe me Sweetie, you'll beg me to do this again."

"Keep dreami—." I interrupted myself. She had cleaned my ass crack with the sponge, but that wasn't the issue that had made me nervous, my problem was that her tongue followed the track her sponge was leaving behind.

"Oh Theresa! What are you doing down there?" This felt so alien, but so good at the same time.

She stopped what she was doing.

"Don't tell me that you are a virgin down here."

"No, but... I don't like it."

"Let me guess, a boy put two fingers inside for a little while, then fucked you until he was happy. Am I right?"

"More or less." I felt my cheeks rise in temperature.

"Sweetie, I'm not going to insert anything, just relax and enjoy the ride."

"O-Okay. Oh my...!" I gasped. The sensation was amazing in its oddity. Then I felt her fingers caress my pussy, lazily playing with my clit.

She kept rubbing my clitoris as her tongue did her magic. For several minutes she kept me on edge. The weirdness of it all got to me at last and I came all over her slender fingers, a nice pleasant orgasm that left me tired but content.

"Come to me Sweetie." She helped me to sit back in the tub, and when I realized what was happening Theresa had me reclining against her own body. Her face rested in the nape of my neck, my ear at her lips mercy.

"Are you rested? Dinner is ready." She cooed into my ear. "After dinner you do your assignment, but you'll finish it two hours later. You are mine at nine o'clock. Understood?" I shuddered.

She helped me to stand up, dried me with her towel and made me sit at the kitchen table. She ate with me and even helped with my assignment.

I didn't know what to think, she was behaving like the perfect girlfriend. This was killing me! I hated her, didn't I?

"Time's up Sweetie!"

"But I just need to print it!"

"You can do that tomorrow, now your bed waits. Give me that towel; I need to hang it in the bathroom."

"But I'm only wearing this." She rolled her eyes at my reasoning.

"Fine, keep your towel, I don't care. I can fuck you with or without it."

"A-Again?" I stuttered.

"Bed. NOW!"

I cowered. I didn't know why something in her tone made me comply. Of course I knew this would happen, she had told me beforehand; it was just that I hoped for a soft, more tender contact this time. I shuddered at the implications of that thought.

I lay on the bed facing the wall. I heard some noises and felt the mattress moving.

She buried her head in the nape of my neck, inhaling the flowery scent of the bath salts. Her breast pressed against my back and I groaned at her contact. The soft touch of her fingers elicited a beautiful feeling on my skin. Each time her fingers touched my body electric currents traveled to my brain. I just wanted more... and she granted my wish. Her arm encircled my waist and her hand rested above my pussy lips.

She played with me until I begged her to stop. Of course she didn't, it only encouraged her to take the next step.

She made me stay face down against the mattress. My mind awake, expectant. I felt the lube being applied at the entrance of my pussy, my hips propped themselves up, as if they had a will of their own. They knew what was coming and even though I wanted to deny, it my body responded to its own desires. I felt the dildo's head rest at my pussy's entrance. She was ready to fuck me, as she had done every night since she invited herself to my home. Why was I letting her do this? Why was I so docile? Her hands held my waist to keep me in place, but I knew I wasn't going anywhere. She pushed and I felt all my doubts wash away.

I wanted this, I wanted her.

"I hate you!" I muttered without conviction. She just laughed.

I was doomed and she knew it.

*****

I was at the cafeteria. The best place to forget my chaotic life while sipping a delicious cappuccino. I was sure it was from one of those cheap brands, but I wasn't picky. I sat in one of those secluded places in the corner, on a bench that was designed for two people sitting side by side. A table made of fake wood held my cup of coffee.

"Excuse me. May I use those seats please?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. A delicate hand was in my field of vision, her slender finger pointed at the bench across mine.

"Yes, of course." The woman squeezed her lean body in while muttering to herself, her strawberry blonde hair cascading beautifully around her flustered face.

"Oh thank you! It's difficult to find two empty seats during lunch hours."

She sat carefully on the bench, and I could swear she flinched a little. Her face contorted in discomfort as she accommodated her body.

"Tough night huh?" I asked in a teasing way. Her blue eyes darted to my face in a second. There was fear, anguish and, confusion, all in the same expression. I just sat there smiling, then for effect sipped my coffee in an aristocratic way.

"Sa-Sandra!" She stuttered my name while nervously looking behind me.

"Violet." I returned while rising my cup of coffee as in a toast.

"I shouldn't be talking to you." She made a movement to rise from the bench, but I stopped her.

"Relax, I'm not going to do anything improper." I showed her a conciliatory smile.

"If she sees you with me she is going to...," she stopped in mid-sentence.

"Is she going to be here too? Good. I need to ask her a couple of questions."

My friend stared at me in disbelief, then amusement, then concern. I must have been showing more that I intended on my face.

"What's going on?" Her eyes showed worry.

"You wouldn't believe it."

"Try me."

I don't know why I did it. My brain should have been in complete chaos. I opened myself to her, my life, my dreams, and my recent addiction to that woman. Violet watched me with eyes wide open, I thought she found all that I told her difficult to believe.

"So," Violet asked after a while, "You are having a relationship with another woman based only on sex."

"Yes."

"And you're having problems cutting it off."

"Yes."

"Do you love that woman?" She queried.

"I don't think so. She destroyed my life. I hate her." She frowned, skepticism evident.

"Yet, you are having sex with her."

"I'm weak...," I answered to excuse myself, as if this explained everything, "When she is with me I felt the most delightful sensations, her touch is so... exciting. Alluring."

"Yet, you don't love her."

"I...," I made a pause, "I don't love her, I love you."

Violet remained quiet. Her face was deep in thought. She put one hand on her forehead, as if wiping an inexistent drop of sweat. Her fingers ended up massaging her temple.

"What do you love about me?" She asked bluntly.

She made me think. I loved her and that was it! Or there was something else? I tried to remember every aspect of her, her demeanor, her appearance, her attitude.

"You are not afraid to face others. You can be ruthless when challenged. You are strong and resourceful. And you have a very alluring evil streak in you." I was smiling while telling her this. Then my smile faded as I realized those traits fitted like a glove on my guest.

She looked at me with sympathy and a little concern.

"I'm not that woman Sandra, that woman doesn't exist," she told me after a while, "What you saw was a mirage. A woman that was afraid to accept her reality, a woman that turned her anger on every one around her. I'm no longer her. The woman that is sitting in front of you is the real Violet, and I don't want to return to be the angry bitch I was. Even if you fell in love with her."

I felt my strength failing me, everything crumbled before my eyes. Again.

"I love you. That feeling isn't a lie."

"You are obsessed with me. I never gave you any indication that I felt anything for you." This last comment hurt like hell.

I lowered my eyes. I couldn't keep looking at her face anymore. It was just so unfair. She was the only woman that I had ever loved and she was the only one I could never get.

"That evil streak of yours is never going to disappear Violet," my voice was low and pained. "You are being a bitch with me right now."

"I'm sorry. But I needed to make you understand."

I felt my mouth dry all of a sudden. I gulped the last mouthful of my tepid cappuccino. But it couldn't dampen my dry throat.

"Violet here is yours," another voice from behind me, but I didn't care to see who was its owner. "Sorry for the delay. The line was long—." She cut herself the moment she sat.

"What is she doing here?" I could still feel restrained anger escaping out of Elsa's mouth. Violet took a cup of coffee from Elsa's hand and gave it to me.

"You need it more than I do." There was a soft conciliatory smile on her face. Elsa gave Violet a confused look.

"Thanks." I said grabbing the hot cup. "So, how is my favorite butch doing?" I gave Elsa a weak smile.

"I'm not...," she sighed, "Whatever. What do you want Sandra?" She sipped from her coffee.

"What do I want? Your girlfriend! But sadly that's impossible." I felt Elsa's icy eyes on me." And obviously you want to kill me right now," I took a sip of Violet's former cup, imitating Elsa's previous action.

"Sandra!" Violet snapped at me.

"Okay! I want to talk to you about certain situation that has been eating me up for a while, and given that you are studying psychology you could help me with my problem." I said fidgeting with my fingers over the coffee cup.

"I only have been in college three weeks. I don't think I'm ready to help you. Obviously." Elsa rolled her eyes.

"Elsa!" Violet berated her, she then looked at me, "Tell her what you told me."