Whoops - An Other Man's Wife

Story Info
He takes a wife, and gains a friend.
833 words
3.98
73.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the product of a diseased and febrile mind. As such, it is fiction. Having said that; All my stories are true, even the ones I make up.

Copyright 2007 L_D_Darrow

I wish to thank hammer17 for taking the time to edit my offering. All mistakes are mine solely, whether planned or not.

*

As I had run out of loose cash, I was going to call it a night when a girl sat beside me. She wasn't pretty, or in all that good of shape, but I had been drinking a bit and being a man, she looked good. The two essential qualities she did have was, one; no wedding ring, and two; she was lonely. Or horny. After a few beers it looks the same. And she looked to have had a few.

It didn't take that long, till she invited me to her place. Now even with the beers I had, I quickly realized a man lived here, and in her bedroom. Jean said to me when I asked. "Relax Larry, It's my boyfriend's stuff, he is in the process of moving out."

Good enough for me I said to myself. Well we had a wild time and she finally passed out, a smile on her face. I decided that I'd be better off leaving at this point, something didn't feel right about the situation. I turned over grabbed my clothes from the floor, put them on the bed and noticed the gun pointing at me.

A voice, still in the shadows said quite calmly. "I don't think you should move just now."

I noticed the gun was rock steady, pointing at the middle of the bed, the distance was too far for me to even consider attacking.

The voice continued. "Are you one of those that creep around and rape women in their own home?"

"Not hardly." I didn't want to say too much.

"Then why are you in bed with my wife?"

"It was her idea, I met her at Smittie's bar."

"And you didn't notice the rings on her hand?"

To be honest I was a little nervous. "There are NO rings on her hand. That is the one thing I always check for. She said her boyfriend was in the process of moving out."

"Oh? ... Show me her hand. Move slowly."

"Sure."

I reached out and pulled her left hand from under her. She moaned a little but was out. I held her hand up so her ring finger was in his view.

"Ok, but just how many drinks did you buy her?"

His voice was less tense, but he wasn't relaxed. "I was just leaving the bar, because I was broke. She sat down beside me."

"Show me."

I let her hand drop it made a tiny slap on her hip. Then slowly pulled my wallet out to show him it was empty.

The gun pointed at the ceiling, then disappeared. "Get dressed, I'll make coffee, we need to talk."

I was more than willing to agree to that, I used the bathroom, cleaned up and went looking for him. He was a fair looking guy, with a tired strained look on his face. There was no sign of the gun.

I said "Look I'm really sorry--"

He broke in. "Forget it, I'm not angry with you, and I won't hurt her, physical. This wasn't her first time, just the first time I was able to catch her."

We talked a while and I found myself liking him, and feeling sorry for him. I was amazed at his question. "I saw you have a truck. Jean made a really good suggestion, it's time that I moved out. Problem is I don't have a place to move too. My job keeps me on the road a lot. I thought Jean and I were building a future."

"Paul... My ex moved out months ago. I have a spare room with its own bath and it's near the back door."

He sat there thinking, and a slow smile started to grow on his face. "When can I move in?"

I looked at my watch and said. "It's only 11pm, how about now?"

"Okay. Would you do something for me? A parting present for my soon to be ex-wife."

I was fairly sure what he wanted. "Yes, I'll do that for you."

We made a few trips to my place with his stuff. It was early morning but not yet light when we got the last load. He wasn't leaving her much. I went back into the bedroom. She had thrown up once. We cleaned her off but left the mess on the floor. I stripped and got in bed with her. It took a while but with coaching I started to get her motor running. I did not cum in her this time, I did not like her, and we only needed to get the pictures. Paul said "Thanks" and we left to go home.