Whoopsie!

Story Info
Playing with fire can cause a very nasty burn.
1k words
3.68
13.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not part of a larger story – this is as it appears. It was written for a 'pen-pal', who really seemed to enjoy it. I thought perhaps others will, as well.

All characters in this story are fictional and over the age of 18.

*******************************

Sometimes punishment is sweeter than reward. Sometimes it is craved, thirsted for, as if necessary. This need clouds judgment, and his pet willfully disobeys, wanting to feel the exquisite sting of his hand on his pet's ass and know it will be pink and hot in the shape of it, the exhilarating feeling of being ripped in two when he plunge roughly inside his pet.

But this is not to be. His pet is to receive no such release. His pet is made to lie on the floor, supine, with eyes closed. She hears him moving near, and his pet can feel feet on either side of her shoulders. But these feet are too small, they can't be his feet. His pet tries to peek through her lashes, but the room is too dark and his pet won't risk further torment. His pet can feel smooth legs against her arms and shivers.

When he tells his pet to open her eyes she sees a perfectly groomed cunt a couple of inches from her mouth. The woman above his pet shifts and her lips spread a little, revealing a glistening pink. Unsure, his pet tentatively leans her head forward and runs her tongue down the woman's slit, making her sigh. He tells his pet to keep going, and he will say when to stop. His pet uses her hands to spread the woman's lips and seeks out the woman's clit with her tongue, making small circles around it, teasing it. His pet buries her face in the woman's pussy, sucking it in to her mouth and using teeth to teasingly bite the woman's clit. She sits up, fully on his pet's face, as she fucks the woman with her tongue. His pet flicks her clit with one finger and probes the woman's ass with another, his pet's tongue wriggling deep inside her, making her come.

His pet pulls back, trailing her fingers from the woman's clit to her ass, smearing her juices everywhere. His pet angles the woman's hips so she can more easily tease her asshole, making lazy circles around it before plunging the tip of her finger in, using her thumb to tease the woman's clit. The woman moans, moving her hips, grinding herself in to his pet's face, and she flicks her clit frantically, her tongue fucking the woman, making her come again.

Out of the corner of my eye his pet can see him move in front of the woman. She gently laps at her cunt, listening as he starts to feed the woman his cock. His pet is in agony at the realization her disobedience has kept this coveted treat from her - that she is at the root of her own misery. She concentrates on the juicy cunt perched on her face, trying to ensure the gets as much pleasure out of his pet as he will out of the woman. She gently teases her clit, nipping at it with her lips, circling it, sucking it gently. Every time his pet makes her moan around his cock he moans in return, the sounds running from his pet's ears to her own cunt, making her wet.

His pet keeps at the woman's clit, working it slowly with her tongue, as she starts to whimper. She slips two fingers inside the woman and drags them up to her asshole, rubbing it lightly with her fingertips, matching the rhythm her tongue is playing on her clit. When she feels the woman tensing up she stops playing with her clit, instead making large circles around it, avoiding it completely, as she slowly moves her fingers in and out of her.

The woman moans plaintively, shifting to try and keep his pet's tongue in contact with her clit. Her tongue grazes the woman's clit - hard and swollen - and she sucks it hard between her teeth. The woman comes again, her hands on his hips, shaking. His pet can hear murmuring – the woman's voice followed by his deep tones - and suddenly she is gone.

He tells his pet she was very good, and he is pleased with her performance. He wedges one of his feet between his pet's legs, telling her to open them wide. She obeys, and the woman kneels down between them, hands on his pets thighs he kneels behind her. The woman cries out, and his pet knows he is fucking her. She can see his hands move to play with the woman's nipples and closes her eyes, but he commands his pet to watch. It seems like an eternity passes before he comes inside the woman and his pet has a hope of an end to this torment.

He and the woman get dressed and leave, telling his pet not to move. She lays there, listening to him talk with the woman in the kitchen as he walks her out. His pet can hear him come back to the room, but she can't see him. She is nervous and excited. He tells his pet to stand up and follow him into his office.

He gestures to his desk and tells his pet to bend over. She does as she is told, sensing him standing behind her. He asks his pet if she knows why she was punished, and she nods. He spanks his pet six times, one for each transgression. Each sharp, stinging slap of his palm on her ass gets his pet more and more excited. By the sixth she am flushed, breathless, on the cusp of orgasm. He realizes the state his pet is in and gently caresses her ass. She closes her eyes tight and bites her lip, knowing if she pleads he will not give his pet the release she craves. He quietly tells his pet her punishment means she must remain unfulfilled. He gently caresses her ass again before leaving his pet to groan behind her clenched teeth.