Whoosh, Bang! Ch. 03

Story Info
Erotic romance, college girl, older man.
9.5k words
4.71
13.4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers

"I'll still be dressed, just in case."

"If need be, we can start all over."

"That would be nice, too."

He snorted with a grin and was gone again.

She chuckled contentedly and returned to the dining room and started clearing the table. After she had cleared it, in the kitchen, she chuckled again and took off her clothes, smiling to herself, and then began to put things away; enjoying how the cool air from the refrigerator made her nipples tighten; and then put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, aware of the movement of her breasts when she leaned down, looking at them, twitching her shoulders and appreciating how they moved - that they were full enough to move a little, but firm enough that they didn't as soon as she held still. She tried it again with a pleased chuckle. She did that again the next time she leaned down over dishwasher, trying to shake her shoulders more, and then looked past her breasts, wondering if she could see anything but hair - not really, even when she dug her fingers in above her pelvis and tried to pull the skin and hair up a bit.

She just snorted as she stood up again and closed the dishwasher and went about wiping up.

Finished in the kitchen, she got the newspaper, and then thought to find a clock to know when he would be back, taking the alarm clock from the bedroom and setting it for eleven twenty-five, chuckling again as she recalled telling him about having to get up at five before twelve in college - his college, not hers. Then she remembered to flush the guest toilet. Finally ready for sunbathing, she realized that he had put the pool towels somewhere else, and went to find them, discovering a laundry room - and the towels. She was about to take them both, but then only took one, not wanting to tempt fate with too much anticipation. Then she really had everything together.

But then her curiosity got the best of her. He had promised not to check on his daughters - the other one - but she could. Barbara had a bit of a guilty conscious as she went up the stairs, then tried to justify her curiosity with the thought that maybe if she knew, she could fend off his curiosity, not really believing herself. A glance at the school books in the room in which she had found the rubbers confirmed that it was Annette's, the older girl's. She had changed in the other room, her bag was still there. She had a better idea of what she was looking for, and mentally congratulated Annette for the idea to hide tampons in a pencil case - wishing she had dared to start using them as soon as she could have. Anne, Annette, what was the other daughter's name? His mother's? She should remember it, having met her.

She started searching, looking for another sports bag. She found one, but nothing in it, also nothing in any other bags. She felt sure that she wouldn't find anything in drawers, but looked anyway, finding what she expected. When she opened the drawer with underwear, she couldn't resist checking the size of the bras, a little chagrined to see it was larger than hers. She tried it on - yes, definitely, not just a different brand's more flattering size. She put it back and then leaned down and looked at her breasts again for reassurance, snorting to herself. Then she found a drawer full of old mementos: a mini teddy bear, old Valentine's day cards, birthday cards, bows and ribbons, a school pennant, and so on, and a silly paper hat and a New Year's eve popper.

When she picked it up, she knew it wasn't empty, and tampons immediately slid out through the crêpe paper at the end of the tube. She snickered at her success and shook the tube. A rubber slid out, and then three more when she tilted the tube down and shook it again. Apparently they had been caught by the ridge of crêpe paper around the mouth of the tube.

"Oh!" she said out loud without snickering at her discovery. As she picked them back up, she noticed that they were a different brand and snorted. Putting them and the tampons back in the popper, she wondered to herself:

So the girls didn't share their supply, but four? They came in packets of three, like she had found in Annette's room, like those she had back in the apartment. Two used?! Well, she probably would have looked at one the first time she had them, maybe given her sister one to play with? The younger sister having them first? The one with bigger breasts than her own?

Barbara snorted again, recalling that she had starting petting and more before her year-older sister had. As she squeezed the crêpe paper back together, it occurred to her that neither girl's hiding place for tampons was big enough for the number of tampons in the usual carton. She carefully replaced the popper and closed the drawer.

As she was returning down the stairs, the thought suddenly came to her that if the girls used tampons and had to hide them, they had a problem during their trip with their mother; and then, that if they had rubbers, they would have taken them along; that the ones she had found were a reserve, more than they could imagine they could need. She snickered at her logic, recalling her own supply of six, smiling with a snort at the thought that they now seemed inadequate. But she dismissed the thought and suppressed her smile for fear that she was anticipating too much.

Downstairs again, she picked up her towel and the paper and alarm clock. When she saw that it was already past nine-thirty, she wished him luck in church, snorting when she recognized that her wish wasn't selfless.

She went out on the patio and spread her towel and sat down, lay down, closing her eyes and enjoying the warmth of the sunlight with the nice, slightly wicked knowledge that she was naked, which made it feel even warmer. She felt her nipples popped up and thought: warm eyes, and enjoyed the recollection of how that had become a leitmotif between them. Then it occurred to her that he could also make her assumption about the girls' supply of rubbers - more reason to avoid that subject. But that sort of justified her having found the popper, since the thought about the rubbers wouldn't otherwise have come to her. She smiled to herself. After a minute or two, she drew her knees up and let them flop open, feeling a little wicked about exposing herself that way, but the sun felt good. Wondering if she would get a sunburn, she dozed off.

When she awakened, she got up and checked the time, relieved to see that she had only been lying there like that for a several minutes. She went for a swim, remembering not to dive in the pool, and then lay back down again, this time on her stomach, thinking: I'm going to have a sunburned fanny, but liking the idea, sort of as proof or punishment for what she was doing, not wondering too long about what that meant: proof or punishment for what, the same thing? Proof that I'm enjoying something very - too - pleasurable; punishment that it is definitely too pleasurable, from a Puritan point of view, from anyone else's point of view? She didn't care and dozed off again.

The sound of the front door closing awoke her. She tried to see the alarm clock, but hadn't bothered to place it so that she could see its dial.

Had it gone off?

Hadn't it?

Wasn't it yet time for it to?

Who had come in and almost slammed the door?!

Her clothes were still in the kitchen!

At least, she had managed to sit up and could cover herself with the towel, but it didn't matter that she was naked, just being there was bad enough. As she was about to decide to try to hide, she heard him call:

"I came home early," and then he appeared without his jacket, taking off his tie:

"For two reasons: one to surprise you, ... Oh, sorry!" he apologized when he saw her flustered look and that she was holding up one end of the towel she was still sitting on.

"Sorry," he repeated but then grinned and added:

"But I wanted to see you like that, ... well, not so flustered, sunbathing."

She giggled in her relief and let the towel drop and grinned, replying:

"Look! Warm eyes."

"I am."

"And 'two'?"

"A couple invited me for dinner this evening; you were right about tapering off. So I excused myself, saying that I had to get some work done this afternoon if I spent the evening with them. Didn't want hang around and have someone ask what I was doing this afternoon.

"Um-hmm, but they will this evening."

"Oh, I always have something that should be done.

"And the sermon?"

He was taking of his shirt and hung it on the handle of one of the sliding doors before he replied:

"Oh, it was fine, ... well, everyone at coffee said so. I hardly heard it after I heard the Bible verse and knew it wouldn't be a problem."

He stripped off his undershirt and sat down on his chair and continued as he started to take of his shoes:

"I was thinking about you and the girls ... not the same way, of course. I was thinking ... about them: if they - if one - had rubbers, why didn't she take them with her?

"Hmm! That occurred to me, too. Maybe she did, ... so many that she didn't think she needed those. Our good luck!"

"I didn't want to think that, but it occurred to me.

"Or maybe she assumed that she couldn't need any, travelling with her mother and sister."

"I like that better, ... not much better."

He stood up and took off his trousers. She looked at him in his boxer shorts and snickered and replied:

"Well, she's - they've - got them now, if your wife didn't chicken out."

"I doubt it. Remember, she was lucky once, older, but ..."

"So they have them."

"Let me hang up my clothes. You found a towel."

"Yeah, where you put them, but I didn't want to anticipate too much by bringing one for you."

"Be right back."

He grabbed his shoes and then his shirt and disappeared. She thought to turn off the alarm clock. A couple of minutes later, he returned without his shorts but with his towel, and spread it out and sat down and asked:

"Where were we?"

"So they have them."

"Hmm! Sounds like we're aiding and abetting ..."

"No. They're going to do what they do, one way or the other, like we did, and really, the chance that they do anything in Europe is pretty small, unless they can run around nights like they probably can't at home."

"I doubt that. ... Maybe we assumed too much, anticipated too much."

"It doesn't matter, they already have had them, whether they need them or not. I assume if one has them, the other does, or knows where she can get them. It'll just make things easier, for them and you, over there or back here, their knowing that you ... well, maybe not approve, but accept that they might. Annette is going to college, and we know what will eventually happen there."

He smiled with a nod and replied softly:

"Thanks. That's a great help. I'm glad you found the rubbers ... to use, too, of course, but we could have gotten around that, but if you hadn't, we'd never have talked about this. Fathers need a little help getting their thoughts together. ... Oh, I didn't mean to ..., you know, ... 'fathers'. I don't like to feel like one with you."

He looked a little puzzled with his last remark.

"You aren't ... with me, even though we're talking about this. I like it. Another woman could have told you the same. ... Hnn? ... That's the first time I referred to myself as a woman."

"You are one. ... You want a beer, ... before ...?"

"Yes, thank you, ... before we tell each other ... how much we ... enjoy each other's company."

As he got up, he said:

"You don't just ask the right questions," and went off.

He returned with the beer bottles and glasses, snickering when he saw her again. She snickered, too, and with a grin said:

"I don't have your hang-up about going around the house naked."

"I noticed. I'm losing mine."

As he poured the beer, she replied with another grin:

"I'll take the blame for that, too."

"Aren't I to blame for anything? Here, prost."

"Prost," and they drank with smiles and she returned to his question:

"Oh sure, lots, but I've got to think hard to find something."

"Try."

"Oh, ... you taught a young girl ..."

"A young woman."

"... a young woman some things she shouldn't know until she got married."

"You're being very old-fashioned."

"I said I had to think hard, ... some things some people think no one should do."

"That's true, ... in this state."

"But she loved it."

"Even worse. I am to blame."

"Um-hmm. ... And ..."

"And?"

"You make her want to do it again."

"Oh, a serial offender, very blameable."

"Um-hmm, very! ... And you're just going to sit there and let her, instead of jumping up and running away."

"Am I? Not like Joseph with Potipher's wife?"

"I hope so, so I can blame you."

"If you insist."

"If I did that, you wouldn't be to blame."

"I have to ask you to? But I said I wouldn't do that."

"What about saying you want her to? No, that is about the same as asking her to; maybe that you want to, yourself?"

"Right now?"

"Not before you've finished your beer."

Smirking, she drank from her glass.

"Oh, that's good," he replied with his own smirk, and took just a sip of his beer, grinning at her again as he looked at her more intently than before, with effect.

"Warm eyes," she responded with a twinkle in her own.

"Can I be blamed for them?"

"Hm-umm."

"Pity. ... But I can for serving a minor alcohol."

"Oh, that's good; enough blame to say we're sharing it, I think."

"Like we share other things?"

"Good things."

"Um-hmm."

They drank again, smiling, sitting facing each other. Their eyes met, and then glanced elsewhere, returning to each other's eyes, just the corners of their lips moving, and then wandering over the other's body, so that her nipples tightened, but she didn't say anything. They were both just taking soft short breaths. Their eyes met again, their lips twitching, and then wandered again, now unable to leave the other's figure, even when they took another sip of their beers. She licked a drop of beer from her lips, and her nipples tightened again, and she stared down in his lap, and then looked up to his face again, seeing his eyes moving on her and then finding hers, and she let him see her glance down again and saw his cock move slightly, and glanced back up, her lips moving as their eyes met again, and she glanced down again, seeing that his cock had grown longer. Her thighs moved slightly. and when she looked back up, his lips twitched as he nodded slightly and let her see his eyes glance down and back up at her breasts, and they both smiled slightly, but their eyes didn't meet, because she was looking back down at his cock, that had since moved, and moved again as she watched.

"You've got warm eyes, too," he murmured, and their eyes met as they exchanged just hints of a smile and drank again, and then their eyes couldn't leave the other's, both taking short, shallow breaths, and they drank again, their view of each other obstructed as they raised their glasses up and emptied them, but then their eyes met again, and they both licked their lips once, slowly, their lips still parted when the tips of their tongues has disappeared, as they almost panted shallowly through their mouths. They nodded simultaneously, just the slightest quick movement of their heads, and both stood up. Her nipples were now permanently aroused. Without her eyes leaving his, she was aware that his cock was standing out. Silently, they moved toward the door.

It seemed as though they were afraid to touch each other; that if they got too close, a spark would spring between them and set them on fire before they found a place to let it burn.

She let him precede her into the bedroom and watched him lie down on his side with his feet towards the head of the bed. She lay down the other way, and then they touched. There was no visible spark, but obvious burning desire. This time she let it consume her while she consumed him, the fire in their loins finally quenched by the flood of their orgasms.

They lay there, no longer drawing short shallow breaths, now with long, deep, audible sighs. When their breathing returned to normal, she rolled on her back, just looking at the ceiling. Then she asked:

"How did you learn that? When was the first time?"

He also rolled onto his back, talking to the ceiling:

"Someone who shouldn't have, ... my older cousin, married, ... when I was nineteen. ... I was visiting them for Thanksgiving - nearest relatives to college. ... They had a fight; ... the marriage wasn't good; they later broke up. ... Yeah, the fight was about his having an affair, and he stormed out of the house to spend the night with the other woman. I tried to be consoling; we had always liked each other despite the years' difference in ages. ... And, well, ... one thing led to another, kisses, then petting, and then she told me what she would really like, since we both shied away from suggesting intercourse."

"Um-hmm. ... It's nice to be able to learn from someone with more experience."

"Um-hmm, ... and vice versa, ... very nice."

"Yes, but not any nicer."

"I hope not."

Their hands found each other on the bed, not clasping, their fingers just exploring. Then she asked:

"And the other? ... First time?"

"Hmm? You do ask the most obvious questions," but his fingers indicated that he wasn't displeased.

"Um-hmm, but you don't have to tell me."

"Both kinds of first times?"

"Hadn't thought of that. ... If you want to?"

"Hm-hmm! I didn't really care for her, and shouldn't have; everyone knew she was fast and ... - yeah - it was said that she did it. She did, ... when it was my turn. No, that sounds like a wild party. I mean, when it was my turn to date her. ... Still wrong. Anyway, I got to date her, and she was easy, and did, but not all the way, but that was exciting enough, back then. ... Hmm! And she liked that I did."

"I bet!"

"But not all the way with her, 'cause she wanted to finish the other way."

"Of course."

"About the same with all the others back then, for that reason, except my cousin."

"Your doing it?"

"Um-hmm, of course; the other girls I went with didn't do that, and I wouldn't have considered suggesting that they did. A couple didn't want me to."

"Sorry about that, ... for you and them."

"Back then, I just took that for granted, especially appreciating those who let me."

"And ones who really wanted you to?"

"Like my cousin? ... I should have told her later."

"Not just your cousin."

"There weren't many - weren't even several. Maybe that's why I married Anne. ... No, that was just a joke; we're married for all the right reasons, but she was one of the very few who really wanted me to, ... all the way."

"Not to save her virginity, I hope?"

"Oh no, just to save us from having to get married."

"I really shouldn't have asked."

"No, that's all right, good actually; I wanted to mention that."

"I heard you ... and am glad you are."

Their hands clasped in confirmation of this understanding, and then he took the initiative to continue:

"And she liked to do it, but not all the way, but I never expected that back then."

"Who did?"

"Hmm! ... Hm-hmm! ... Only three, ... four, including you."

"I thought there were more; you told about some liking to and some not, but doing it."

"I read that somewhere, and it made a lot of sense, considering that the ones back then didn't want to go all the way, but things have become more liberal - maybe competitive - now, so maybe some of those are doing it, even if they don't like it."

"Does make sense. ... I was thinking you had more experience, sorry, but also, since you were married."

"Maybe I wanted you to think that, ... and like that."

"Oh. ... Why? ... So I could think ...?"

"Maybe, ... yeah, I guess, ... Let's not say it; I think you understand."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers