Whore 94 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fronker
fronker
447 Followers

"That's good Elizabeth..." she purred. "The CEO will be so pleased when I report back to him."

Good. That was all I wanted. It was almost over, wasn't it? Just had to keep going. It would be over soon.

"Use your tongue," she commanded suddenly.

Oh God. She wanted me to lick her feet! That was what whores did, wasn't it? I was no whore – I was Senior PA to the CTO – there was no way I was going to lick her feet!

But I was massaging them with my bare breasts. Was there really any difference? Hadn't I already sunk as low as I could go?

"I'm not a, you know – " My voice trembled, "I'm not a whore, miss."

She snorted.

"Not yet you're not," she snapped. "Some girls don't have the choice. You should be grateful that you do."

What did she mean? She wanted me to choose to be a whore?

I knew what I had to do. The same choice again: Submit to her, or walk away with nothing. Less than nothing. That wasn't a choice.

I stuck out my tongue and licked gently at her toes.

I traced my tongue along her painted toe-nails. I kissed each toe. I poked my tongue into the gaps between her toes – exactly as many a whore had done for me at 'The Scrava'. I tasted her feet. I had never given any thought to how feet might taste before. Now I knew. And I knew my role. I was to clean them, suck the toes clean, massage them with my tongue. Worship them.

I find it hard to comprehend how I submitted so completely to her. She poked my face with her feet. I continued to lap eagerly at them. I had danced on her finger, now I was sucking her toes clean.

She stood and had me lie supine under the soles of her feet, from where I tongued them furiously. She trod in my face, twisted her foot into it, making me her doormat.

"You're a dirty slut," she growled, rubbing a foot into my breasts. "Now get up and dance for me again."

I stood and started to dance for her again, the taste of her feet still with me, my arsehole still tingling from the finger-fucking she had given it.

"You're going to make a wonderful whore, Elizabeth," she said.

She paced around me while I danced, admiring me, encouraging me with little snaps of her fingers.

"Knees," she barked suddenly.

I sank to my knees obediently.

"Suck on this," she ordered, waving her middle finger across my face.

Oh God. I was to taste my own arse-juices again?! No, please. Not that.

I sobbed and trembled as I took her finger into my mouth. I wrapped my tongue around it and tasted myself on it. She pushed it towards my throat and I gagged on it. She poked it in and out of my face, fucking my mouth with her finger.

I was still kneeling there sucking obediently on her middle finger when the CEO and his two guests returned. They walked past me as I tasted myself on that finger. I didn't dare stop.

"I take it Elizabeth has performed to an acceptable standard?" The CEO asked.

"Yes sir," Nicola said, finally pulling her finger out of my mouth. "She is a lovely dancer."

"Good – well that will be all for today, girls" he said.

I stood nervously. I felt their eyes on me. They seemed to be waiting for something.

Nicola nodded at me, coughed, half raised an eyebrow. They were waiting for me to curtsey.

I curtsied first to the CEO.

"Thank you, sir" I said politely. He had spanked me into this. He wouldn't even look at me while I curtsied for him. Bastard.

I turned to each of his two male guests and did the same.

Finally I turned to Nicola. She was smiling evilly.

"Thank you, miss" I said, and curtsied neatly before her.

"Dismissed," the CEO said.

I trotted to the door of the office, my pink knickers still pulled up tightly around my crotch. At the door I spun around, remembering suddenly what I had been instructed to do before ending a performance.

Nicola was looking at me, but the others seemed disinterested.

"Thank you for permitting me to dance for you sir," I said and curtsied to the CEO.

He didn't even look up.

fronker
fronker
447 Followers
12