Whore 94 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fronker
fronker
445 Followers

"Good girl," he said. "Some of the other whores could learn a thing or two from you."

I felt I could orgasm on his cock like that. Amazing. I had never come in that position before.

I felt his testicles slapping into me as he rammed in deeply. I quivered and moaned and squealed. He was staying with me. He wanted my pussy, not Laura's. Good.

He banged me and banged me and banged me.

"On your knees girls," the CTO ordered suddenly.

We turned and knelt at his feet. The end of his penis dripped with our juices.

I took it into my mouth and slurped over its length as he thrust it down my throat. God! I was Deep-throating my boss! And enjoying it… No - hating it… loathing him, loathing myself.

"Don't swallow," he instructed, between laboured breaths. "Take my come in your mouths and keep it there. I want you to taste me."

He ejaculated over our whore-faces. I stuck out my tongue and received his semen appreciatively upon it. I pouted and smiled up at him. Laura's tongue twisted into mine and we swapped his come backwards and forwards, tasting him, as he had ordered.

He shook himself over us. I petted the tip of his penis with my tongue, taking off the last drops of his semen.

He beamed down at our come-drenched faces. I held my mouth open so he could see his semen and know that I had obeyed him and not swallowed.

"I want to see you tongue-fucking each other," he said. "Fuck my come into each other with your tongues."

I gave Laura a nervous sideways glance.

He wanted me to stick my tongue in her sex? Fuck her with my tongue? Fuck his semen into her? But she was my coffee-girl, wasn't she? I couldn't do that.

Laura reclined back on the floor at his feet, raised her knees, and spread her legs.

"Get on her, Elizabeth," the CTO ordered. "Sit on her face."

I nodded submissively.

I manoeuvred onto all fours so that my rear hovered over Laura's nose, and lowered my face towards her exposed sex.

God. Was I going to do this?

I felt her tongue reaching up for my sex, the tip of it flicking at me frenetically.

As I drew my face down closer to her pussy I let a dribble of the CTO's semen drop from my lips onto her.

"Begin," the CTO said.

I sat my sex down into Laura's face and simultaneously pushed my face into her pussy. I felt her tongue thrusting into me, and I did the same to her. I scooped the CTO's semen out of my cheeks with my tongue and pushed it into her.

The CTO stood over us and enjoyed the sight of his whores performing for him. We were so lucky to have this chance to share his semen, weren't we? That's what I tried to tell myself as I pumped my tongue in and out of Laura's hole. I was a whore-slut, I had taken my boss' come in my face and now I was sharing it with his other slut. We had to perform for him, show him how important his semen was to us.

I panted frantically as Laura pleasured me, circled her tongue around the edge of my pussy… pushed it in again… lapped at my clitoris… sucked on me…

…and suddenly I was a quivering slut held in the grip of an incredible orgasm… twitching and moaning… screaming silently…

"Good girl," my boss said. "You make a great whore, Elizabeth. The CEO was right about you all along."

I hardly heard him. I was still riding… and Laura was still lapping at me… my body rushed with the onset of ecstasy...

"Stop," he commanded suddenly. "Elizabeth, kneel. Laura, fetch me both your panties."

I knelt and looked directly at his shoes. My boss' shoes. He would have me kissing them soon. My nipples pointed out and up at him, my breasts were swollen and flushed with arousal. How shameful.

Laura trotted back over and handed him our knickers. Could I go now? Had he finished with us?

"Stick your tongues out," he ordered.

He pushed Laura's knickers into my face and mopped up his semen and her juices with them. He stuffed them in my mouth and rubbed them into the inside of my cheeks. Then he flicked them dispassionately into my bosom.

"Put them on," he said.

He clicked his fingers, as if to say: "And hurry up."

I scooped them up and felt their wetness.

I looked over at Laura having her face wiped by my panties.

He wanted me to wear Laura's knickers?

I stood as I stepped into the panties and pulled them up around my sex. I wore her damp, sperm-soiled thong. By the time I had finished adjusting the straps on my hips, I saw that she similarly wore mine.

"Turn around," he ordered.

We turned. He stroked my Whore94 tattoo. My buttocks tingled.

"Wear my semen with pride," he said, patting my bottom.

"Dance for me while I read the paper," he instructed, prodding our behinds gently.

He sat at his desk and turned his attention to a copy of the ‘Financial Times'.

We danced. We writhed and wriggled and swayed for him in our soiled panties. A couple of numbered whores dancing for their boss. Wearing his semen.

So this was what being an office slut-whore was all about then.

But this was nothing. Nothing compared to what would come. Nothing.

The office telephone rang.

"Laura, get that," he said.

She curtsied and thanked him.

"Elizabeth," he said firmly. "You can stop now."

Following Laura's lead, I curtsied and mumbled a small "Thank you sir".

"Bring me a coffee," he said quietly, not bothering to look up from his newspaper.

More soon. Feedback gratefully received as always.

fronker
fronker
445 Followers
12