Whore Division Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn, this is the best fuck I've had in years!" Klaus cried out, fucking faster and harder as he approached climax. "No wonder Whore Division makes it so exclusive! I would kill to get access to this!"

Erica screamed again in pleasure as Klaus made thorough use of her, inwardly thrilled that she was performing so well. There was no way Amanda could beat her now, she was sure.

"Fuck, I'm cumming Erica!" Klaus yelled as he gave one final mighty thrust and began flooding Erica's passage with his seed.

Erica struggled to regain her breath as she felt Klaus' cum spurt inside her. Her head spun as she watched the colourful tropical fishes in the aquarium walls dart about.

"Damn, I am utterly spent," said Klaus with a satisfied moan as he pulled out of Erica and rubbed his cock against her round ass. "I think it's pretty clear that the Botton Device will be going to you, Erica."

Erica grinned to herself in triumph. She did it! Then all of a sudden she felt Klaus go suddenly still and stiff behind her. Erica whipped her head around just in time to see Amanda behind Klaus, brutally snapping his neck as she twisted his head in her hands.

"Think again, Hammerhard," said Amanda sweetly as she let Klaus' dead body drop to the floor. "No one goes back on a deal with Slut Directorate."

Amanda blew a kiss to Erica, while her other hand clutched a strange looking contraption Erica immediately recognised as the Botton Device.

"Until next time, my favourite whore," smirked Amanda.

With that, Amanda rushed through what appeared to be a hidden passage between the aquarium walls. Erica was already on her feet and just moments behind her, but it was too late. Amanda had sealed the door. It must have been an escape passage for Klaus, but now Erica's arch-enemy was using it to get away.

Erica looked back at the dead Klaus on the floor, his cock now hanging limply to the side, his fishes still swarming about in their aquariums, and his cum still adorned on Erica's lips.

"I am so fucked," said Erica with a sigh.

12