Whore Division Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,081 Followers

"Erica! Hi! Um, you look amazing," gasped the trainee as the elevator door closed and continued its ascent.

Erica glanced up and pouted as she recognised the eighteen year old man; actually little more than a teenage boy really. It was Kevin, a somewhat awkward trainee who had only really been granted acceptance into the elite training program at Division on account of his large cock. Kevin was relatively new and Erica had rarely crossed paths with him during her time as trainee, let alone partner up with the young man for any sexual training.

Kevin on the other hand had been lusting after Erica ever since his traineeship began. Gossip swirled among the trainees about Erica's legendary oral expertise, and the male trainees had always rated Erica one of the hottest among their female counterparts.

When she had been recently promoted to full Agent, there had been collective displeasure among the male cohort of Division trainees, upset at no longer having the opportunity to enjoy Erica during sexual training. For those among the trainee guys who were still new and had yet to sample her outstanding blowjobs, the frustration and disappointment was palpable.

"Uh, hi Kevin," Erica muttered. "How are things?"

Kevin didn't respond, slack-jawed and plainly ogling Erica's body in her figure fitting black and white striped halter top, tight shorts, and slutty striped stockings that matched her top.

"Up here, Kevin," said Erica, trying to draw his gaze from her exposed thighs to her face. Hell, even if he got as far up as from her thighs to her cleavage she would be impressed at this point.

"Erica, all the guys have been saying you've been on the suck rounds this week!" Kevin exclaimed, licking his lips. "Could you go down on me now?"

Erica frowned, "Kevin, that service is only for full Division personnel, not trainees. Besides, I've just finished and I've got to be somewhere now."

Erica thought again of Michael, of feeling him inside her as he pounded her. She felt herself gush with moisture below, and her knees felt weak. Be strong, she thought, it wouldn't be long now.

"Please Erica!" begged Kevin. "Just a blowjob. It'll be really quick. I've never had the chance to have your pretty mouth on my cock. The other guys all rave about you!"

"No, Kevin," insisted Erica, watching with alarm as the bulge in Kevin's trousers grew rapidly. "Get one of the other trainees to suck your cock. I'm an Agent now, I'm not going to give you head just because you want it."

Kevin didn't seem to be getting the message however, and had hit the emergency halt button on the elevator, bringing them to a shuddering stop. Before Erica had even uttered a complaint, Kevin had unzipped himself and out sprang the tremendously large cock the Division trainee girls had all been gossiping about.

Without realising what she was doing, Erica had grabbed the immense shaft in an attempt to push it back inside Kevin's pants. As soon as she touched it however, Erica felt her knees buckle and her whole body gyrated towards him in a swoon of pleasure.

Erica swore, she wasn't sure if it was out loud or to herself. She was so worked up and so unbelievably horny that as soon as she had laid eyes on Kevin's great boner, she was unable to look away. As soon as she had grasped it in her firm, warm grip, feeling the heat and hardness beneath the rippling skin, she couldn't let go.

Instead Erica tugged at it absent-mindedly as her lips pursed; moaning as she the desire between her legs reached unbearable heights.

Kevin, shocked and delighted at what seemed to be Erica's favourable response, simply groaned and started mauling Erica's breasts through her sexy halter top with unrestrained teenage lust. He was hardly fondling her well, his hands clumsy and overeager on Erica's proudly perky chest. However Erica was so damn excited she didn't care, gasping as Kevin groped her roughly.

Erica kept wanking the horny trainee as he made use of her body. She was in a daze; entranced on the one hand by Kevin's raging erection and her own aching desires; and still unable to decide whether to fuck him or not, holding out for the promise of fucking Michael like she planned.

Kevin meanwhile, needed to take events to the next stage, pausing his groping to grasp Erica firmly by the shoulders and push her down onto her knees. Erica's legs gave way without a fight, suddenly finding her face at level with Kevin's towering dick before her. Kevin's hands were now on Erica's head, clutching her smooth brown hair as he brought her face down onto his quivering erection. Erica stretched her mouth wide and ovalled her moist red lips just in time to greedily swallow the cock and treat the head to a tongue bath.

Kevin must not have had a good blowjob in a while because he shouted with glee as Erica took him inside her wet mouth. She sucked thoroughly and deeply, making quick rhythmic bobs with her head as she pleasured the throbbing phallus. Even when she tried to deep throat him, she could only go down about half way on his surging shaft, using her hands to stroke the base as she gagged.

Reaching down to play more with her inviting chest, Kevin let Erica do her thing; enjoying the swift bobs of her head; the intense sucks of her mouth as her cheeks hollowed; the lashes of her tongue; and the slippery noose of her lips wrapped tightly around him. To his great pleasure and amusement, Kevin could watch all of this from several angles by glancing over at the elevator's mirrored walls; showing Erica from side on or from behind in her irresistibly cute and slutty outfit as she kneeled and sucked his cock with energetic bobs of her head.

Erica however, was past the idea of waiting to find Michael, and blowing Kevin may be satisfying for him, but she needed to attend to her own cravings.

After an enthusiastic flurry of sucks and licks and kisses around the head of Kevin's cock, Erica stared up at him, her pale eyes full of hunger and mouthed the words, "fuck me."

Kevin, who could hardly believe his luck, didn't need to be told twice. He pulled her up to her feet, and then twirled her about in his arms until she was facing away from him. Roughly, he shoved her body against an elevator wall, making her arch her back before unbuttoning and yanking down her shorts and thoroughly soaked panties, striped in black and white just like her halter top and stockings.

Erica braced herself against the mirrored wall and thrust her hips and ass out at Kevin behind her. Wasting no time Kevin lined himself up with Erica's drenched pussy, gripped her slim waist, and thrust powerfully into her.

Erica screamed in delight and relief as her eyes rolled back and her whole body shook. Kevin, now buried more deeply within her, thrust again, and again. Erica gasped with shock and amazement as he filled her up, fucking her with great big strokes, and sending her to the brink of orgasm in just mere moments.

Kevin seized the moment, grabbing Erica's long hair flowing down her back into his fist and using it as a grip began to powerfully fuck the sexy brunette with his thrusting hips, his cock pushing further and further into her.

Yelling with ecstasy, Erica felt as if the whole elevator were shaking as she came with incredible force. Rolling waves of pleasure erupted up and down her entire body, and she bucked and tensed with sweet agony as her orgasm ripped through her.

Even as she came down from her high, Kevin had no intention of stopping, pounding her from behind and up against the wall with unrelenting force. He watched with lust as the other mirrored walls of the elevator showed her body in full, quaking with exhaustion and exertion as he continued to fuck her with increasing speed and fury.

Eventually Erica had completely lost track of time, vaguely aware that she had come powerfully several more times in several other positions before Kevin had pushed his cock back inside her mouth and skull fucked her to climax, unloading copious amounts of cum over her out-stretched tongue. Savouring the salty taste, she swallowed down the cum as she recovered her breath and bearings.

It was a good fifteen minutes later before Erica had fully recovered from her delirious sexual satisfaction and left the elevator and a grinning Kevin behind with a satisfied smile on her face.

**

Erica had cleaned herself up well by the time she reached Director Booker's office. She was still wearing her deliciously slutty outfit of a striped halter top, matching thigh-high stockings, and mini shorts. The sexy ensemble had turned a few heads on her way up, and she had a glow of confidence about her now that her sexual needs had been so thoroughly taken care of by Kevin in the elevator. She was feeling well satisfied and hadn't even needed to seek out the spunky Michael. She would leave him for next time, Erica thought to herself.

Michael, as it turned out, was already waiting in the Director's office with Booker and Lucille. Michael flashed Erica a winning smile as she walked in, while Lucille gave her the cold shoulder as usual.

Erica took her seat with her fellow agents and crossed her long legs, showing off her luscious thighs to Michael as they waited for the briefing to start.

Director Booker was sitting behind his desk, facing his agents. On the large monitor built into the wall behind him were photos of several men and a map that showed rail lines and routes between cities.

Booker's face was lined with concentration and his eyes were closed as he sat at his desk. It was then that Erica noticed the rather obvious slurping sounds that she immediately recognised as cock sucking that must have been going on under the Director's desk. Sure enough she began to notice a brunette head bobbing up and down in Booker's lap with great vigour, not quite out of sight.

Booker brought his hand down to the brunette's hair and after encouraging a few more bobbing sucks, pulled the girl that was blowing him off and to her feet.

It was Cara; the talented eighteen year old trainee that had an oral aptitude almost in league with Erica's herself. Booker had taken a great shine to her, Erica thought, and seemed to have the petite young brunette servicing him as often as possible. Erica wondered when Cara had time to train; she was always seeing her in Booker's office.

The petite Cara stood by Booker, licking her lips and looking as cute as a pixie with her creamy white skin, raven hair and bright blue eyes. She was wearing a tight little white shirt tied around her midriff over a black tank top that showed off her irresistible freckled cleavage, and a blue tartan mini skirt with black stockings that revealed pale white thighs in-between.

Erica wasn't surprised Booker had taken such a fancy to Cara; she looked like some kind of incredibly cute but slutty schoolgirl; a deadly mix of innocent adorability and smouldering kinkiness. She would make a hell of an agent once she graduated from training, thought Erica with a hint of jealousy.

Booker apparently wasn't finished with Cara, as he stood up and promptly bent her over his desk so that Cara was facing the three agents in her room. Her breasts were pressed into the desk top surface, squishing them together to form an even tighter cleavage on display; her back was arched; and her ass stuck out over the desk behind her. Booker hiked up Cara's tartan mini skirt until it revealed her firm butt cheeks, pulled her panties aside and lined his cock up with her moist slit.

With a growl, Booker pushed into Cara, filling her up with the first few inches of his cock as he began slowly thrusting and working his way into her.

Erica, Michael and Lucille all watched with horny fascination as Cara's eyes grew wide and she gasped, moaning as her body and the entire desk began to steadily shake back and forth with Booker's hard thrusts.

Before the three agents could get totally lost in their sexual voyeurism, Booker began the briefing, speaking while still buried deeply in Cara and fucking her.

"Agents, we have an important mission ahead of us," Booker began. "Whore Division has recently learned that a valuable item critical to Whore Division's interests has surfaced. It's a special serum, derived from an ancient formula."

"Ancient? Like the design for the Botton Device?" asked Michael.

"Precisely," replied Booker as he gave Cara another powerful thrust with his hips. "In fact, both were designed by the very same person, more than two millennia ago. They are the products of one of the greatest unknown geniuses of the classical age; a woman by the name of Arena Xanthium. She was a scholar, scientist and artist well ahead of her times and most secretive about her pioneering works. Her works and designs have been scattered about the world, and hold immeasurable promise for those who learn their secrets. Division must be the agency to acquire these powerful items, lest they fall into... dangerous hands."

Cara let out a squeal as Booker gave her a sudden rapid pounding, shaking the entire desk.

"So who has the serum now?" asked Lucille.

"Jean Pierre Gusteau," said Booker, indicating to a photo on the screen even as he seized Cara's hips for more leverage with his other hand. "A prominent French scientist was given the formula by a European criminal network and asked to develop a core serum sample, a task which has apparently taken years of development. He will soon be travelling with the serum on a train from Marseilles to Paris, where he will deliver the serum to them. We are to intercept Gusteau on the train and obtain the serum sample."

"Why don't we just grab Gusteau and have him develop the serum again?" asked Erica.

"Because perfecting the initial sample took years of trial and error in the lab, and as we understand it cannot be easily replicated or reproduced without the core serum sample," answered Booker. "With the sample itself, we can reverse engineer the serum and make more within months, rather than years."

"What's so special about the serum anyway?" asked Michael.

"It has the potential to radically alter and re-form the neurological and chemical connections of the human brain," answered Booker with a glint in his eye. "I don't need to tell you what that could do in the hands of a terrorist group or a rogue nation."

"When do we leave?" asked Erica.

"Immediately," said Booker, holding Cara down onto the desk as he began fucking her with renewed urgency, grunting with exertion and making the young brunette gasp and moan. "Your mission is simple. Infiltrate the train. Find Gusteau. Retrieve the serum. Erica, you're on point. Gusteau is accustomed to being supplied with high end prostitutes by the criminal syndicate he works for. We've set it up so that you'll be posing as his escort for the train trip. He won't know you're from Division however. Use whatever seduction techniques are required; all protocols are activated. Michael, you'll be guiding Erica by ear-piece from our Paris safe house. Lucille, you'll provide-"

"Actually sir," interrupted Lucille, "I think I shouldn't be going on this mission. I have something to discuss with you, in private."

Booker first looked as if he was going to fire her on the spot for insubordination, but he also seemed hugely distracted with fucking Cara. At last he relented with a growl, "very well, Lucille. Stay behind and see me after I'm done with Cara here. But since you're so eager to talk to me that you interrupted my briefing, first you can come over here and help me finish."

The big, black Director then turned his attention back to the petite, fair Cara. She was gasping with pleasure as Booker pummelled her dripping pussy into oblivion, her ass wobbling like jelly each time he slammed into her from behind.

Lucille meanwhile had gotten up, her sleek blonde hair worn down and falling around her shoulders. She was still wearing her pin-stripe skirt suit and hold up stockings with suspenders. Booker kept pounding Cara as Lucille came up next to him. While still thrusting away into Cara, Booker pulled Lucille to him and locked her lips into a deep kiss, their tongues exploring each other's mouths.

Next Booker had a hand up Lucille's skirt and between her legs, and the slim blonde was moaning with obvious arousal. Finally, Booker pulled out of Cara, leaving her exhausted where she was bent over the desk. Booker meanwhile sat back in his chair, pulled off Lucille's now damp panties and had the sexy blonde climb onto his lap and promptly mounted him. She threw her head back with a deep moan as she impaled herself on his rigid cock, still soaked in Cara's juices. The Director eagerly began fondling Lucille's small but pert breasts through her clothes as she braced herself on his shoulders and rode him with professional expertise.

Erica glanced over at Michael and noticed that the hot young agent was bulging heavily in his trousers. More than that, she saw that he was eyeing the young trainee Cara with sudden and intense lust. Erica was well and truly satisfied at this point however, and didn't particularly mind that Michael was horny over someone else at this moment.

What happened next however, was a complete surprise.

"Director Booker," began Michael suddenly, "if you're done with Cara, would you mind if I borrowed her?"

Erica raised her eyebrows. Cheeky boy, she thought. That was a bold request. Still, Booker was well and truly occupied with Lucille now, so perhaps he would get away with it.

Booker laughed, "hell, why not! I can't blame you, she's a real minx. Go right ahead. But be quick, I don't want to see anyone but Lucille in here by the time I'm done!"

"Yes sir!" said Michael, hurrying over to Cara like an eager school boy, unzipping his trousers.

Even Cara had a sudden impish smile on her face. Michael was one of the cutest guys in Division, and Cara seemed thrilled to have the sudden opportunity to hook up with him. Cara was still bent over the desk, her ass over one end and her head over the other.

Michael made to go behind the desk to fuck Cara, but she shook her head at him.

"I'm too sore," said Cara, propping herself up and coming around to stand next to Michael.

Then she dropped to her knees in front of him.

"But you can use this," said Cara with a wink as she opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around Michael's raging cock.

Erica was watching all this a little stunned and very bemused. The briefing had suddenly transformed into some sort of group hook up, and Erica was beginning to feel like a fifth wheel.

Michael, groaning with pleasure and amazement as Cara deep throated his cock with deft ease, looked up at Erica and beckoned her over with a grin.

Such a gentleman, Erica thought as she smiled back and walked over to join him. She pressed herself into Michael's side, feeling his lean, powerful shoulders as they slipped into a hungry kiss. Erica let Michael feel her up, his lustful hands grasping her perky tits through her halter top, even as he moaned and shuddered from Cara's breathtaking blowjob.

Erica watched with a smirk as Michael closed his eyes, breathing hard as he concentrated on the immense pleasure coursing through him as Cara's lips and tongue slid smoothly back and forth on his erection. Erica looked down at Cara's bobbing head, her cute little face buried in Michael's crotch as she worked him over in her mouth with rapid intensity. Cara was an amazing little cocksucker, thought Erica. When Cara made agent, Erica was sure she was going to have a lot of competition from the petite brunette.

It didn't take long for Cara's enthusiastic blowjob to bring Michael to the brink. Michael shuddered. Cara's eyes flew open, fluttering in surprise as kept her lips firmly clamped around the head of his cock. Erica could see Cara's cheeks working hard, making swallowing motions as Michael was unloading his hot cum into the young trainee's sucking mouth.

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,081 Followers