Whore Division Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,074 Followers

Erica looked over Michael's shoulder behind them, watching as Lucille was still riding Director Booker flinging her blonde her about as she grinded into his lap. The Director looked close to climaxing, sweating and grunting with exertion.

Cara had climbed to her knees and was licking her lips as she savoured Michael's tasty cum.

"You've been taking Doctor McCreamy's flavour enhancer, I see" commented Cara. "Very nice! Tastes like orange zest."

Behind them, Booker let out a yell and thrust hard into Lucille, clearly ejaculating deep inside her.

"Time to go I think!" said Erica, before she, Michael and Cara quickly hurried out of Director Booker's office.

**

"Why do you think Lucille was taken off the mission?" Erica asked, speaking as if to thin air in her empty train cabin.

It was a good thing the cabin was empty too, or Erica would have looked very peculiar talking out loud to herself. In actuality she was speaking with Michael, who was in constant communication with her from his safe house station in Paris. Through an ear piece and a micro com-link hidden in her clothes, Erica had Michael as her guide as she attempted this latest and highly critical mission for Division.

"Maybe she just wanted the day off," said Michael's voice in her ear. "That would explain her jumping the Director."

"I don't know, I think it might be more than that," replied Erica. "I caught her snooping around at Overwatch. She was being very defensive."

"That's just Lucille being Lucille," crackled Michael in Erica's earpiece. "Besides, you two have never got along. You're probably just being paranoid."

"Maybe," said Erica. "Alright, I'm ready to proceed with the mission. I'll contact you again once I have the serum."

"I'll stay on and listen in, make sure everything goes according to plan," said Michael.

"Pervert," laughed Erica. "Don't get too excited when you hear me doing my thing. I won't be there to take care of it for you. Neither will Cara for that matter!"

"Ha ha. Very funny, Erica. Good luck!"

The train had left Marseilles as night fell and was en route to Paris. With the hour growing late, most passengers of the rather luxurious train had retired to their compartments. Erica was undercover in a simple enough alias; she was to be Gusteau's escort for the train journey. Gusteau would be expecting her -- only just as an ordinary high end hooker, not a Whore Division agent. That would be easy enough. The hard part came after. She would then have to locate the serum and steal it, by any means necessary.

It was time for Erica to make her move.

The sultry young brunette was dressed in a trendy, expensive white leather coat that reached her knees. Underneath the coat however, Erica was clad only in luxurious black lingerie; her cleavage popping in the confines of a lacy bra; tiny elegant panties to match; a garter belt and suspenders holding up thigh high stockings; and tight high heeled black boots. She was outfitted to be sexually irresistible and to show off her sumptuous tanned body. Her pale eyes smouldered with mascara under her fringe of bangs, the rest of her long dark hair falling around her face and down her back.

Pouting at herself in the mirror with smugness at how fine she looked, Erica made a few final checks and then headed out into the narrow hallway that linked the train compartments. The lights were dim and no one seemed to be about as she made her way down the train to Gusteau's cabin.

After a knock on the door of Gusteau's compartment, it slid open to reveal an elegant wood-panelled cabin and a small man with beady eyes. He had a hungry, lustful look on his face as he eyed Erica over as he ushered her into the cabin and shut the door behind her.

The room was lit by soft lamp light and a bed dominated about half the room. There was a small table and a couple of even smaller chairs. Opposite the bed was a rather obvious looking metal safe set into the wall itself. The serum had to be in there, Erica guessed.

"So, mademoiselle, you are...?" Gusteau began with fluent but unmistakeably accented English.

"Tiffani," smiled Erica, holding out her hand for Gusteau to kiss, which he did with obvious relish.

"American?" asked Gusteau quizzically. "What brings you to France?"

"Wonderful, rich men like yourself, of course," teased Erica as she ran her fingers down his chest.

"I shall be an even richer man when I get to Paris, you know," said Gusteau as he began unbuttoning Erica's coat, not wasting any time. "Perhaps you should come with me when we arrive. I could take very good care of you, you know."

"I'll bet," crackled Michael dryly in Erica's ear.

Erica pouted with irritation. She hoped Michael wasn't loud enough for Gusteau to have noticed.

"Oh my, are you finishing some sort of important job?" asked Erica with faked enthusiasm. "Is that why you have such a huge... safe in your room?"

"Ah, oui!" said Gusteau. "It is my special invention. Three years it took me to perfect!"

Erica gasped with mock excitement.

"Oooh, may I see it?" Erica cooed. "You have to show me. Show me what a brilliant, successful man you are. Maybe I will stay with you in Paris then. I can show you something very special too..."

Erica chose that moment to step away from Gusteau and fling open her now unbuttoned white coat, showing off her smoking, lingerie clad body in all its erotic glory.

"Wow," murmured Gusteau. "Ah, but you know, the safe is not so easy to open, it has a very particular unlocking mechanism involved..."

Erica stepped back up to Gusteau, dropping her coat on the ground, and moaned cute girly moans as she encouraged him to grope and fondle her breasts. She thrust her cleavage into his face, gasping as he licked and kissed it with wild abandon.

"Promise you'll show me," Erica pouted. "I want to see what makes you so important and powerful."

Stroking men's egos was always a sure bet, Erica mused.

Erica then reached down and firmly grabbed hold of Gusteau's cock through his trousers, deftly unzipping him and releasing the surprisingly fat dick from its confines.

Stroking their cocks helped too, Erica thought with a smirk.

"Ah, why not, I guess!" moaned Gusteau as Erica eagerly groped his penis. "I will open the safe and show you. But after, mademoiselle. First, I need you to show me just how well those sweet lips of yours work."

"Oh, my favourite part," laughed Michael through Erica's earpiece.

Erica merely smiled and wordlessly slid to her knees.

Gusteau's cock was level with her face, and as she breathed over the cock head, her lips pursed, Gusteau shuddered.

Erica snaked her pink tongue out and flicked the tip of Gusteau's thick cock. She gave it a long wet kiss then licked along the slit and around the head over and over again. Gusteau moaned and just watched on as Erica slid her face under his cock until she brought her lips to his balls, tonguing one and then the other. She sucked his ball sack with her warm, wet mouth while his heavy dick rested heavily on her face.

Grabbing hold of the base, Erica slapped the French scientist's cock on her cheeks, and then her tongue, smiling mischievously. Then with one long, deep stroke she took him in her mouth and slid her lips down until half of his cock had disappeared between her ovalled lips.

Gusteau began muttering things in French that Erica didn't understand. But she knew what it meant, and began bobbing her head with steady strokes as she sucked his dick. Gusteau's cock trembled and jerked and Erica could already feel pre-cum dispensing on her tongue.

"Mmmmnnn mmmnn hmmmnn," moaned Erica breathlessly as she sped her blowjob up, looking up with her smoky eyes as she sucked.

"Ohhh, oui Tiffani!" breathed Gusteau. "Oui oui oui!"

Erica then pushed her face down harder and deeper, crying out with a muffled squeal of triumph as she felt Gusteau's cock be fed into her throat.

Gusteau cried out in pleasure and seized Erica's brunette head with his hands.

"Deeper! Go deeper you American whore! Gag on my baguette!" Gusteau groaned heavily.

Erica did just that, gagging noisily from surprise as much as anything else as Gusteau suddenly pushed her head down further. He impaled Erica's face on his cock, holding her head down as his hips thrust and forced himself back and forth in the slutty brunette's clutching throat.

Erica looked up at Gusteau and could feel her mascara beginning to bleed and run down her face as her eyes watered from the gagging. Gusteau was making full use of her mouth and throat, and Erica could only hold on tightly to his thighs as he held her head in place and fucked her face.

Erica could feel his balls tighten and rise each time her lips slid down to the base of his shaft and collided with them. Gusteau was close, she could tell.

"Oh shit, Erica," crackled Michael suddenly over her ear piece. "I think we've got trouble."

Erica, her face still busy being thoroughly used by Gusteau, could do nothing but gag and moan in response as she struggled to keep up with the deep throating. She could barely see and Gusteau hadn't let her up for much air that she thought she might pass out soon.

"Erica, somehow word has leaked that Gusteau was transporting the serum on the train tonight," continued Michael. "The French are onto this, they have a swat team of GIGN commandos waiting to board the train at the next stop! That's only minutes away!"

Erica's eyes widened in alarm at Michael's news. Before she could even think any further on the matter, Gusteau pulled her face back until just the cock head was between Erica's tight lips.

"Ahhhhhh! Taste my crème fraiche you delicious slut! Suck it all down!" Gusteau commanded.

Then he blew his load. Cursing all the while in French, or at least Erica guessed it was cursing, Gusteau's cock let out a powerful burst of hot white cum into Erica's mouth. Another burst followed, and then another, flowing onto her tongue and collecting in her mouth. Once it had slowed to a dribble, Erica slurped her mouth off Gusteau's cock and held her head back.

It wasn't quite tasty crème fraiche as Gusteau had suggested, but Erica dutifully swallowed the musky, salty load until not a drop was left. Then she opened her mouth for Gusteau to see.

"Ahhh, very good mademoiselle Tiffani!" said Gusteau. "I shall be ready to go again soon enough, don't you worry my little pet. Then we can make full use of our lovely time together."

"Erica, you don't have much time," insisted Michael in Erica's earpiece. "You have to get the serum and then bail. Get off the train before it reaches the station! You can jump while it's slowing down."

Erica was on her feet and ready to act. She could feel her face was a mess and her makeup ruined, but she had no time to fix that.

"Show me the safe now," said Erica to Gusteau. "You promised me."

"Ahh, soon soon!" said Gusteau. "I am, as we say in France, le tired. I need to rest first."

Erica swore, out loud. She didn't have time for this.

Erica grabbed the scrawny Gusteau and hauled him against the safe.

"Open the safe now! Do you understand?" Erica demanded, trying to act with confidence.

"What? Oh. Oh shit! You want the serum! Please! Please don't hurt me! I am only following orders!" pleaded Gusteau as he caught on to what was happening.

"You won't get hurt if you open this safe. Right now!" insisted Erica.

"Um, I can't," said Gusteau. "This safe has a special access mechanism. It's a genetic security system. It will only unlock by pouring a fresh sample of my semen to this part here, see."

"Fuck!" swore Erica. "I just swallowed all your cum!"

"That's ok, I will be ready again in perhaps, half an hour..." said Gusteau.

"That's too late!" screamed Erica.

"Erica, listen to me," said Michael over the com-link. "Forget the serum. You don't have time. Get out of there now!"

Erica looked down at Gusteau's crotch. His cock was still semi-hard. Maybe she had a chance at pulling this off.

Erica dropped to her knees again.

"Wait, what? What are you doing?" Gusteau asked in alarm.

"I'm giving you the fastest blowjob of your life," said Erica. "Now give me your crème fraiche or we're both completely fucked!"

Without further ado, Erica dove her face onto Gusteau's cock. She bathed it in her slick, wet saliva again, rolling her tongue around the head, her limps tight as a clamp on the cock.

She sucked fast and furiously, working the shaft back up to full hardness in a matter of mere moments. Bobbing her head with incredible speed, she gagged herself over and over as she deep throated the cock; pulling out every trick she had to get Gusteau off in time.

"Mmmmnhh mnnnhh hmmnn hmmnn hmmnghh!" moaned Erica, her noises muffled over Gusteau's cock.

Erica could hear the train applying its brakes. She could feel it slowing down as it approached the station. She knew Gusteau was close again however. He was moaning and writhing as she blew him, gasping each time she wedged his cock into her tight throat. She needed to be careful though. She couldn't let him cum down her throat. She needed to catch as much of it as she could in her mouth.

"Unnghhh unnghhh ughhh mnnghhh agghhh hmmnghhhh hmmnhh!"

Erica grabbed Gusteau's free hands and stuffed them into her bra, hoping the sudden sensation of groping her cleavage would help push him closer.

To her surprise, it did the trick. Gusteau gave a shout of warning and Erica pulled off just in time. She positioned her waiting open mouth just before the cock and wanked the Frenchman off with unrestrained haste with her hands.

Gusteau did not disappoint. With a great shudder he let loose stream after stream of thick cum into Erica's waiting mouth. Although it was much less than the first round, Erica was sure it would be plenty enough to access the safe. With a triumphant moan of relief, Erica carefully kept her mouth closed and the cum load safe as she made to stand up.

Just as she did, the door burst open and half a dozen GIGN commandos, dressed head to toe in black swat gear stormed into the room, automatic weapons at the ready and shouting in French.

Erica yelped in shock and her precious cum load spilled out of her mouth and down her chest, streaking her firm breasts and nestling neatly in her bra-enhanced cleavage.

"I surrender!" squeaked Erica as she raised her arms above her head, clad still only in her lingerie.

To be continued...

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,074 Followers