Whore Elle: Gives up Anal Cherry

Story Info
Before I became a whore, I had to lose my anal virginity.
2k words
4.02
90.9k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoreElle
WhoreElle
56 Followers

This is from my life before the club just after I moved to the city.

As those who have read my previous stories will know I left a small hick town on my eighteenth birthday in search of something more then working for tips at an all night truck stop.

I had been in the city about 2 months working at a strip club. Not my ideal job, not enough action but it paid the bills.

This particular story took one quiet Tuesday night. I hated working Tuesdays as it was usually just before pay day so it was a long night with few clients. I was just finishing on the pole when a familiar face walked through the door. It was Dave, one of my mum's ex's who I had fooled around a couple of times back home. Complete asshole but hung like a horse and knows how to show a girl who's boss. As soon as he saw me booked a private dance in our executive room. The way the club worked was underwear stayed on in the front of house and if people wanted to see more they had to book a private room.

Well anyway I walked into the executive room in my black teddy and string g. I had barely stepped into the room when Dave told me strip. "This room is ours for the next 30 minutes and I intend to use every second, now strip."

I turned towards the door and slipped the strap of my teddy down before reaching for the front clasp and letting it fall from my shoulders. I then spread my legs bent at the waist and pulled my G off. After giving him a few moments to stare openly at my bald pussy I slowly straightened myself out and turned around to see Dave's evil smile. The rules of the club were simple, we cannot touch the clients and they cannot touch us, beyond that we can do anything we are happy to to keep the tips coming in. Clearly Dave was aware of this as no sooner had I turned around was he barking out further instructions, he told me to sit on the small table in the middle of the room with my legs spread wide.

I was then instructed to slowly and methodically run my fingers up and down my slit until they were nice and wet then I had to lick them one by one. I then had to frig my clit before plunging my fingers into my dripping pussy. I knew I would not be earning any tips from Dave but my desire to be controlled was shining through. I rode my fingers like the whore I desired to be until I was on the verge of orgasm. Just as I was about to see stars Dave's voice appeared in my ear informing me to stop immediately... time was up. Fucking bastard getting me all riled up only to leave me hanging. Thankfully my shift was almost over and there's a club down the street where I can always find a decent cock to satisfy me.

This night however I would not need to look so far as the club as Dave was waiting for me when I left the club. There were no words needed I simply walked to the passenger seat and got in. A good cock had always been my weakness and Dave was my kryptonite. Of all the boys I had screwed around with back home Dave was the most satisfying and he knew it.

His car hadn't even left the car park when he had his fly undone and cock out. I knew what he wanted and who was I to disappoint. I lend right over and sucked down on that cock. I slowly rang my tongue over the tip licking up his precum before swallowing as many of his 9 inches as I could from my current angle. Whilst he was driving he would use his elbows to push my head down and gag on his cock. This was less about his pleasure and more about my humiliation.

When we were stopped at a red light I felt him reach over and flip my skirt up over my waist. Clearly whoever was in the car next to us enjoyed it as they started honking like madmen. I went to look up but my head was quickly redirected back to Dave's cock and I continued to slurp down his fuckmeat for the next few minutes until we reached his or more to the point a hotel. I was told to wait in the car while he ran inside to grab a room. If I had been more of a lady I may have been offended that we were stopped at a rent by the hour hotel but I wasn't a lady and Dave was definitely no gentleman.

Before I had much time to think about what was going on Dave opened my door and pulled me out of the car and lead me to what was to be our room for the next few hours.

I entered the room slowly but before I had a chance to look around Dave had my chest slammed up against the door with his hand up under my skirt. Within seconds my underwear was ripped to shreds and his giant tool was plunged unceremoniously into my dripping hole. I screamed at the intrusion and had to push against the wall to catch my breath. I wasn't given long to recover however as Dave started fucking me from behind.

I knew I would be sore in the morning hell I could feel the bruises start to form already but I didn't care, I have never cum harder then I have with Dave and I was well on my way again to my first orgasm of the night. With his right hand he held my wrists above my head while his left hand was on my hip to keep my steady.

We continued this was for about 10 minutes, or that what it felt like but Christ knows how long it really was, until I was once again on the brink of orgasm when Dave pulled out leaving me once again sexually frustrated. He then walked over to the bed stripping as he went before laying down on top of the doona and signaling me to join him on the bed. I limped over already feeling the effects from his brute attack earlier. As I crawled on the bed about to mount me he stopped me and told me to turn around. Being the submissive slut I am I turned around and mounted him reverse cowgirl style.

After riding him for a few minutes I felt him start to smack my ass. Awww it felt so good to be used properly again. Suddenly the spanking stopped though and I felt pressure being applied to my asshole. I stopped riding Dave and preceded to lean forward on his cock giving him better access to my previously untouched hole. I heard him spit on his fingers before slowly plunging a finger into my hole. While it was not the greatest sensation fingers have ever created in my body it also wasn't the worst so I wiggled my ass in encouragement for Dave to continue. He pushed another finger in as he slapped my ass telling me to keep moving.

I did as I was told and continued to ride Dave and he finger fucked my asshole. Once again I was on the brink of orgasm when he removed his fingers from my sphincter and told me to stop. It took every ounce of restraint I had not to touch my clit to push me over the edge. For the third time tonight I was left unsatisfied.

Dave lifted me off his and place me on all fours on the bed. Exhausted from our previous activates my arms collapsed into a lazy cat position until once again I was slapped on the ass and had Dave pull my hair to lift me up onto my arms. Then for not the first time tonight he plunged his massive cock into my pussy again cause me to scream this time more from it being sore then the intrusion itself. Now I was really horny and started to scream everything under the sun to encourage Dave to let me orgasm.

"Yes fuck me, right there, harder, come on is that all you got make me scream, fuck me, fuck me, use your slut."

I was getting so close when he shoved three fingers back in my asshole. I was dripping and he used some of my wetness to lube up his fingers to get a fourth in. I had always wanted to try anal before but the opportunity had never presented itself. But right then I knew I would not be leaving this room an anal virgin. He was trying to open up my hole as much as possible. The sensations of his cock in my pussy and his fingers in my ass were too much and I finally came shattering down in possibly the biggest orgasm of my life. My arms collapsed from under me and I am sure if Dave wasn't holding me up I would passed out on the bed.

Just as I was starting to be able to see again I felt Dave extract himself from pussy and ram his massive tool into my asshole. Again I screamed in pain only unlike previously I was given time to adjust to the intrusion and after a few minutes I started to move encouraging Dave to do the same. He started slow moving in and out gradually building up speed and while uncomfortable at first it started to fell really good. I slid my right arm underneath me to rub my clit as I started to moan in appreciation.

"Fuck my asshole, show my asshole who's boss, fuck me hard."

Once again I was approaching orgasm when Dave started talking. Verbal communication was never Dave's thing he liked to let his body speak for him but he was going for it.

"You like that you little slut, you like my cock in your asshole. You know you aint gonna be able to walk right tomorrow. Everyone's gonna know how much of a slut you are you little whore."

His words turned me on even more and I started screaming, "Im gonna cum, I'm so close, Fuck me, Fuck my asshole."

And in two more strokes I came apart again screaming a string of profanities that I sure could be heard a block away. Just as I was coming down I felt Dave unload in my ass. Another new but amazing sensation. Dave then pulled out smacked me on the ass and proceeded to the bathroom while I passed out for a little while.

About 10 minutes later Dave came out of the bathroom looking as fine and as fresh as ever. He threw my clothes at me and told me we had to be out of the room in 5 minutes. Every muscle in my body ached as I pulled myself up to get dressed. I threw on my shirt and top underwear be damned where ever the hell it ended up. I grabbed my purse from its spot next to the door and we left. I knew better then to expect a lift home from Dave. As we got to his car he grabbed me roughly kissed me hard, said 'good to see you kid' and was off.

I gingerly walked to the road hailed a cab and went home. I've only seen Dave once since then. He came by about a month later for a similar sexcapde. I left the strip club not long after that for more satisfying work at a massage parlor. Before I ended up at the club Ya'll have already heard about...

WhoreElle
WhoreElle
56 Followers