Whore for More Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long it went on, minutes, days or months, but I was drained through and through, over and over, orgasm after orgasm, locked in this slut scissor, until I felt so exhausted I was numb all over.

Afterwards, I remember lying on the floor with Kathy, embracing, hugging and kissing like long lost lap lickers. I wrapped my legs around her, trying to be as close as possible. Slut squirt all over us, making it slippery to even hold onto each other. We laughed over that.

She brushed some wet hair from my face. The amazing tenderness to her touch. The sympathy in her eyes.

Oh my God! There it was! For the first time, I noticed compassion in her expression. But it wasn't just compassion, it was love. The love of a true soul mate, the only person who truly knows how to treat a true slave sister. My sister slave.

Skip and Greg voted. Kathy won, of course. But by then, if the bastards had voted any other way I would have bit their dicks off. How fortunate for them that I didn't have to. Or maybe they planned it that way all along. I wouldn't put it past Kathy to have rigged the contest.

Now we're best of friends, my sister slave and I.

Or are we? I'll have to leave that question to a future submission.

Hmmm ... submission ... LOVE that word! Giggling now.

Kisses,

Kandy Kumzalot

12