Whore for Succubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily started to laugh hysterically at reading the board. She held it up and grinned, "So, I guess it seems, so obvious." She turned her head towards Gloria, "That your brother is into femdom things."

As Gloria nodded, Lily started to tug down his cock by pulling the attached thread. David didn't expect Lily to be so cute, he saw a girl with dyed hair looking at him with keen interest with her ash colored eyes, and the pull that she gave him jolted his cock to make him fully erect again. Lily ignored it and asked Gloria, "But he is 20, isn't he?"

Gloria dismissed the question with a joke, "Well, some guys are meant to be like this, you know, Lily." She pointed at David and stopped midway, looking at his cock. She shouted with disgust, "Slut, I told you NOT to have an erection. By having it, you have embarrassed me in front of my friend. You will be punished."

David wanted to reason with her but he was stopped by his sister grabbing his cock and yanking it hard. "Shut up and bring me the paddle from my bedroom. Do it now!" As David started to walk outside, things went different.

Judy called David back inside the room; she turned to Gloria and Lily, "Paddles are for men and women who need to be punished. But sissies are something else; they are not even a man or woman and they don't deserve the paddle." She leered and slipped off the slipper from her foot and handed it to Lily and said, "I think our guest is allowed to render the punishment, obviously he has a crush on you." In spite of David's constant shaking of trying to prove Judy wrong, she said, "Don't lie to me son. I know your type; in fact all men are like it with a pretty girl in front of them. Now go and take your punishment but apologize to her first."

Lily motioned him to come and place himself on her lap like a little boy. In fact, she used to spank her 15 year old brother at home when he was naughty. David walked over to her, his three inches of dick still hard. She grinned and placed her pinkie beside his hard cock just make a comparison between them. The results were tremendously humiliating for David as her nails crossed the tip of his cock in length; he was smaller than even her pinkie.

Ignoring the result, he said with trembling voice, "Please, Lily, I am sorry for not showing you proper respect. Please punish me." He placed himself on her lap, pointing his ass upwards.

Lily giggled at the comparison and commented, "My God, my little brother is even bigger than this. You can't even cross my pinkie, such a shame."

She started to run her fingers all over his smooth ass cheeks, squeezing them and definitely teasing him. She felt his cock throb each time she squeezed his butt. She asked Gloria, "Can you give me a thermometer? I always wanted to do this to someone and since now I have an opportunity, I can't let it escape."

It took Gloria little time to find and bring the thermometer, but when Lily had it in her hands, she lewdly whispered to David, "Get ready for some abuse, sissy."

Lily said in a calm voice, "I don't want to punish a boy suffering from fever or something, so there is only a way to be sure. We need to check his temperature." She started to tease his asshole with her fingers, prodding at it a little, while patting his butt-cheek with her other hand.

She was slowly running her finger up and down from his neck to his butt, tantalizingly slowly over his spine. Judy started up another clip of the video of her poor son being taunted, while the slut, Gloria, was already feeling a damp wet feeling in between her legs; she was unconsciously rubbing herself down there, her mound pulsating, through her pajamas. David was wiggling as much as he could so as to try his best stop this 'examination'. Lily grabbed his hands tightly and pinned them behind his back.

David was begging to Lily and his sister, and even his mom, not to do this rectal probing. "Mom, Lily, Sis, please I am too old to have temperature measured anally. Please, it's too much. I promise to be a good sissy for you guys, but please let me off the hook just for this time."

He looked at all of them with a ray of hope. But soon, he realized it was of no use, they were going to humiliate him in any way THEY wanted to and what he thought was simply irrelevant. Lily smiled and patted his head, "Don't worry; it won't be that bad so stop wasting time."

She slipped the heat sensitive mercury-bulb of the thermometer inside his anus, and kept it there, while rubbing his ass-cheeks all over, making him feels like a real child. After a couple of minutes, she looked at it and chuckled, "Sissy's temperature is 97F only, let the spanking continue till it is 102F." Immediately she delivered the first slipper blow on his ass-cheek. She warned him that when he wiggled on this blow, "Baby, don't wiggle, if accidentally I hit the thermometer, than there will be tremendous problem."

After smacking his ass for a while, Lily swiftly replaced the thermometer with a pencil shaped vibrator and turned it on. She pushed the tip deep inside his anal cavity and enjoyed how he wiggled. With the proper application of the slipper she made it sure that the boy didn't have any will to protest against it.

The noise of the slipper hitting his butt hard produced such an appealing sound to everyone present in the room, except the boy, that none of them could have denied the moist tingling in between their legs if they were asked. Lily spoke to him with a grave voice, "Sissy, I don't want you to spray any juices over my dress, even if your P-spot (prostate gland) gets stimulated."

David emitted a cute sound with each smack that landed on his bare ass-cheeks. Lily was smacking him as hard as she can so as to inflict the maximum pain she could on to the boy slowly, he started to redden and he was managing to control his rectal invader.

"Well guess I am not spanking fast and hard enough." She switched hands, holding the slipper in her left-hand now, her natural hand, allowing them to be a lot faster and harder this time.

After about half-an-hour of endless spanking, she noticed that David was nicely red and very warm to the touch. His vibrator was still doing its devious work. She announced,letting him go, "Good, you are not hot and enough red though, I'm letting you go but don't rub yourself. And congratulation for not squirting your sissy juice all over."

David jumped off her lap at the first chance he got. He was sobbing tears from his eyes accompanied by some sinus mucus. He never felt this much of physical pain in his entire life. He stood in front of Lily, moving from leg to leg and jumping up and down so as to ease the pain a little. But it was of no use, with the vibrator plug still inserted in his ass, he was really unable to jump up and down that much for the fear of losing it.

However, each of his little hops provided an amusement show for the three women with his flaccid cock, now only two inches in size, bouncing around. This was so embarrassing and how could he show his face to the three girls. Lily pointed towards the ground to command David to immediately crawl on the floor on all fours, just like a dog. Lily casually forced a part of the slipper into his mouth and patted his head, "Go give the slipper to your mom."

David had no other choice but to obey; he started to crawl towards his mom looking down on the floor refusing to meet anyone's eye. He reached her and placed the shoe near her foot and said, "Your slippers, mom."

He bends his head to lick her feet eagerly. Judy prodded his face with her foot and then slid her feet into the warmth of booth of her slippers. In a harsh h tone, she said, "Go to your room and sleep. I don't want your ass to linger around here any longer. And since this is your first femdom experience, I want to do it slowly and not overwhelm you with it. Consider this as a reward. And from now on you will sleep naked; I don't want any exceptions and fighting over this issue. Get out!"

All three of them were smiling when they saw David crawling away from the room with his pink butt facing them and the board, tied on to the base of his cock, being dragged by his body. He entered his room and he didn't even bother to close the door. He closed the curtains and then jumped on his bed, slipping inside the quilt like other night. He turned off the lights. A dark light bathed his room, and he closed his eyes, to slip into the dream world where Mistress Isumi would be waiting for her sissy slut, David.

David found himself sitting on an office chair doing some paperwork. He rubbed his eyes to see things more clearly. Yep, there was no mistake; he was wearing a black suit, a white shirt, and along with a red colored tie. He was holding a file in his hands, with a label attached to it, 'URGENT'. He was totally in confusion, the details and the feelings of the dream was exactly the same type which was created by my Mistress Isumi the other night. He was unsure of what to do next. He sat on the chair thinking of any hidden clues she might have left on his desk. He was checking the papers for anything that may give a lead when suddenly when his cell phone started to ring.

He took out the cell phone for his pocket and saw the name of the caller. He was disappointed, there was no particular name and instead he was the term, 'CEO' coming up, flashing over the screen. He answered the phone and heard a girly voice from other side, "Francis, I want you come to my office right now with that file. I need some assistance, right now. Hope you understand what I am trying to say, however bring the file either way. I am waiting for you, our office slut." David heard a giggled from the other side, before the call ended.

He was glad he heard the term, 'slut.' He thought that it must be from Mistress, so he picked up the file from the table and started to make his way of CEO's office. On his way over to where he had been summonsed, he was surprised that he didn't need to see any directions, after all he didn't know his way around this building. He was moving on following natural instinct while secretly, he was being guided by his Mistress Isumi. On his way to the office he heard many explicit comments, like, "Oh there goes CEO's slut, Francis," and "Maybe she needs his tongue again."

He realized everyone in the office knew about their relationship but, even then, he felt little glad to be able to see his Mistress again. He opened the door, "Can I come in?" The character sitting on the chair was almost expressionless. Her face was covered with her black curly hair and her eyes were covered by a pair of goggles.

She tilted her head down a little, letting the goggles slide down her nose a little as she looked through the space between her hair and the eyepieces. With her red eye, she saw him and gave a giggle, "Slut, nice dress there; however you need to open it and let me see your smooth body once again."

She started to adjust her hair a little while looking at him with a deep penetrating red stare waiting for David to execute his order. David turned to close the door behind it but he was interrupted by mistress, "Don't do it, slut. Everyone knows about us and everyone knows I hold the upper hand so they don't mind your nudity and sometimes my nudity as well."

She laughed and added, "Don't worry, you are new to this office but they have been in here servicing it a number of years now, so relax. This is like a second home for them though they have been created by me for this dream and they don't have real existence. So go ahead slut, strip and crawl under the table right now, I am waiting for you eagerly."

David let the door rest like that, open for anyone to enter. He quickly stripped off his suit, standing in front of her in only underwear and the white shirt and red colored tie, ready to expose his nakedness even more to Mistress Isumi. He posed for her like that for a few minutes, then he removed his shirt and ties and started to pull down his underwear to finally step out of it.

He squatted down so as to gather all his clothes to form a pile beside the table and looked at her, looking down, waiting for her to make a comment about his nakedness instead of slipping under the table.

Mistress Isumi smiled and looked at him, with his pinky dick pointing upwards again, once more unable to hold off the erection. She said in a calm tone, "What is the matter slut; you want me to humiliate you more about your pinky sized cock? Go under the desk and lick my shoes clean, now."

She was wearing a formal black suit befitting the dress needed for a CEO of any organization. At the same time without David's knowledge, she pressed a button close to her chair and called for her secretary, Miss Jess. She added, "And down there now, and no matter what happen please don't stop."

The table was a peculiar one, two drawer on both sides and, above them, a glass table lid, which allowed her to see clearly everything going on underneath. David, or in this dream Francis, crawled under the table and started to lick the top of her dusty black high-heeled shoe. He felt so close to her just by licking her shoes and when he looked up, he saw mistress intentionally rubbing her crotch of her pants, making sure Francis can see it very well.

Suddenly the door was knocked open as he heard a voice, "Have you asked for me......? Oh my god, Francis! Is this a bad timing, Miss?"

Mistress Isumi brushed away the seriousness of the question, with a smile, "Jess, don't be silly. When did I start to give this slut some privacy? Huh? Not in my office anyway. The main reason I called you in, Jess, is to ask you if you have prepared the documents for our meeting tomorrow?"

Jess and Isumi started to discuss business matters and other job oriented things while Francis kept on licking her shoes clean. After Isumi felt that she had enough cleaning done she kicked his face lightly, "Slut, turn around and start to clean Jess's shoe, just like you did mine." She added to Jess, "Come on; let us continue with our topic."

Francis quickly shifted his position, turning his ass towards Mistress Isumi and started to clean this new high heel shoe. This pair had heels that were even longer than Mistress's shoes. He was slowly getting the taste of her dirty shoe and surprisingly it didn't turn him off. Indeed, the opportunity to lick two pairs of shoes without any break made him even hornier. He suddenly felt Mistress smacking his ass while swinging her legs behind the table. She pointed towards Francis and told Jess, "See, how the slut is humping dry air every time I kick his ass, he must love this, let's fuck him a little. What do you say?"

Jess realized the official meeting was over. Now it was an opportunity to have some regular where the CEO would abuse Francis, the key manager of the Marketing Department, in front of everybody. She felt a little dampness stirring between her legs to see Francis so obediently licking the dust from her shoes, while Isumi was kicking his ass gently.

She answered without any hesitation, "Sure, it will be a change from endless strain and toil of working, you know. And after all he has a weird fetish with this femdom thing so why not use it and enjoy it? Just look how hard he is even he has a small thing."

Isumi smiled and replied ecstatically, "It is exactly my thought. Well, then why are we waiting?" She was smiling as she pushed the tip of her high heel inside his dry asshole. The unfortunate Francis screamed out in pain while trying his best not to moan and scream further.

His Mistress would not appreciate such an action, especially in front of Jess. He brought all his concentration to bear to lick the shoes in front of him while Mistress was fucking his ass mercilessly with her shoe and whilst abusing him explicitly, "Slut, you are getting hard from this, I can't believe it. You are excited by getting an anal sex from a girl and that too by a shoe only? What kind of slut you are, bitch?"

This anal penetration continued until his asshole became completely open. Isumi kept on fucking his back-channel with her shoe for few minutes. It felt really odd with the heel smoothly penetrating it, just as if she was swinging her legs freely and without abandon. Jess wasn't such an expert in this field; though she was a girl who got turned on by almost anything erotic. When she saw how her CEO was abusing Francis, she felt her panties starting to get really wet and she moaned a little.

Mistress Isumi looked at her a little bit and kicked sissy hard on the ass, "Go and lick her to an orgasm but, first, use your tie as blindfold. I can't allow a sissy to watch a woman naked. " Isumi handed Francis his tie from the pile of clothes. He immediately tied it over his eyes, using it as a blindfold. He was totally unable to see anything. He felt the legs of Jess, now spread on each side of him.

She was guiding him and brought him crawling forward and, soon, his nose touched her wet panties. Jess moaned out at the soft touch and grabbed his head by his hair, pushing his nose deeper into her cunt. She screamed, "Lick me, slut. Lick me; I am so horny right now."

Francis could feel her excitement from the wetness of her panties. He started to nuzzle it slowly, sniffing her panties whenever he was pushing his head in to her love channel; the hardest part was teasing her to go to the brim of a climax. Soon, she felt so desperate to cum that she started to hump his face, through her panties. Francis started to lick her crotch through the panties' gusset, tasting her juices each time she was humping him.

Soon he felt the taste of her juice intensifying as his tongue landed on the fabric covered pussy lips of Jess. She pulled down her panties for his better access. Francis's cock throbbed in between his legs as he imagined how Jess would look, naked in front of him.

Francis worked his tongue all over her pussy lips like a little hungry pussy eater that he was. In between his lickings he was kissing her wet cunt all over; he moved up to kiss her clitoris just so as to listen to her loud moan and he wasn't disappointed. She pulled her legs up and straddled his head tightly, forcing him to keep his tongue in direct contact with her cunt.

He started to sweep her cunt all over with his tongue, cleaning it, stimulating it. Jess was moaning out loudly. In between her moans she said, "Oh, Miss, you have such a nice sissy boy, you know. I never thought that in the office I would get this much of excitement, until you turned him into your corporate play-toy."

Isumi slipped off the shoe from her leg and started to rub her bare feet against the boy's naked balls and cock. She was amused when she saw with each touch his balls were reacting and contracting a little with the fear of getting kicked. But his cock was throbbing hard with each touch.

Isumi and Jess enjoyed a small laugh when Isumi said with a smile, after noticing Francis's reaction, "And it is not that he hates it; just look at the slut down there. I bet he has got blue balls now, waiting to explode. However Jess, exchange shoes with me, I have another idea." Jess kicked off her shoes and she slipped her feet into Isumi's shoe. She had no idea why they had made the swap but there was method in her madness which she didn't know precisely what. Jess didn't mind that; she craved for his tongue working on her cunt right then, she wanted more.

Jess straddled him hard and she felt his tongue slowly probing deep into her cunt; his tongue doing its stuff to make a grand entrance into her cunt. He started to slide his tongue in and out of her in slow motions, as slow as it was possible for him, to make her go crazy with her lust. His tongue felt the wetness of the pussy starting to increase and her moans were also telling him that he was doing well enough to make her go crazy. Mistress Isumi started to fuck his asshole slowly with Jess's shoes and this encouraged him more.