Whore is Paid, Punished and Pounded

Story Info
A lesbian story of sexual submission and role-play.
4.4k words
4.59
20.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on your hotel room door and anxiously awaited a response. Despite getting through the lobby of the high-end hotel without incident, I never liked to draw too much attention to myself before meeting a client.

I knocked a second time and unbuttoned the top button of the long coat I was wearing. The coat, bought for me by a former client, allowed me to pretend as though I belonged in an environment with the rich, but it was only disguising what I really wore and what I really was... a high-end escort.

My boss informed me you had paid three times my normal fee in exchange for my immediate attention. The booking included specific instructions as to how I would dress. I was now clad in a black satin bustier, black thigh-high stockings complete with garter belt, a lacy black thong and black high heels.

I nervously tucked my long, dark hair behind my ears as I knocked for a third time. Diamond stud earrings from a different client adorned my ears. It was not part of the request, but it helped me play the part of a hotel guest while in the lobby.

The door swung open rapidly, and I was surprised to see you standing before me. Most of my clients were men. I was not expecting the obviously powerful, beautiful, stern-looking woman who stood before me dressed in head-to-toe leather. Your short, black hair was cut into a stylish pixie cut, highlighting your intense cheekbones.

Before I could catch my breath to speak, you said, "Are you accustomed to pounding multiple times on the door of a paying customer? It appears you could use a lesson in patience."

I blinked, stunned. I stammered, "I'm - I'm sorry. I just wanted to get out of view as quickly as possible."

"Save your excuses," you said dismissively while turning away from the door. "Come in here and let me look at you."

After securing the door, I followed you into a large suite, beautifully decorated. You had taken a seat in a high-back chair in the corner of the room by the large bed. I stopped and stood before you.

"I said let me look at you. Do you think I meant that I wanted to see your coat? Go hang it up now."

I knew then that I was really going to have to work for my tips on this job. I was used to men falling all over me, smiling from ear to ear, and this woman didn't seem interested in the slightest that I was there. Could there have been some kind of mistake? Am I not what she was expecting? I decided I would do my best to make the evening worth the enormous amount she had already paid my agency, and I would work hard for the extra tips as well. I knew I could do this. I was a professional, after all.

I slowly unbuttoned my coat and let it fall to the floor. I turned around and bent down to pick it up, my tight ass high in the air for your view. I thought I heard you chuckle, but when I looked over my shoulder, the same severe look remained. I strode to the closet and hung up my coat, swinging my hips seductively as I walked. I was determined to see a smile on that gorgeous face, even if it took all evening. Besides, like anyone in my line of work, I wanted more money and I knew clients like this were great tippers. I was sure I could work my magic and get a nice bonus.

"Sit." It was a command.

I looked around for a place to sit. The only places nearby you were the floor or the bed.

While I hesitated, you said between gritted teeth, "Do it now."

I quickly made my way to the side of the bed and sat down. To see if I could muster a smile out of you, I looked you directly in the eyes as I slowly opened my legs wide. A seductive smile spread slowly across my face as I saw your gaze drop to the small amount of material between my legs.

I said, "I'm Trina. I find things are more enjoyable for the client if you give me an idea of what you like." When your gaze did not move and no response was forthcoming, I ran my fingers along my panties, rubbing myself in slow circles through the material.

Your gaze snapped up to meet my eyes. It was then I finally saw you smile, but it was a smile that sent chills through my body.

"Trina. Well, dearest Trina, let me tell you how things are going to work tonight. I obviously have already paid quite well for your services, and therefore I demand total compliance with my instructions. Any act of defiance will result in a loss of any bonus I might be kind enough to bestow upon you."

I'd dealt with clients like this before. None quite so beautiful, but this was nothing new for me. Taking orders was basically my job, and I was damn good at it. I even managed to do so without getting turned on and losing control. A woman in my line of work needed to stay in control, even if it appeared otherwise.

I nodded my understanding as I increased the speed and the friction of my touch to that small piece of material covering my pussy.

"From this moment," you said, "you will not touch yourself without my permission."

My hand stopped moving but it remained where it was. I was puzzled. Most clients loved watching me touch myself.

"That's an order. Stop touching yourself now."

I did as you instructed. Your tone and overall presence demanded it, and I found myself unable to protest.

"This is how things will work and what you will agree to before we begin. You will submit to my every command without question or hesitation. Your compliance will get you a significant tip. Any defiance, question or delay will result in a punishment rendered by me and in the form of my choosing. Do you agree to abide by these terms?"

My response was an immediate, "Yes, Madame." I'd played submissive roles before. It never really did anything for me, but much of what I did for a living was acting, and this would be no different. I knew things could get uncomfortable for me, but I had spotted the stack of cash next to the bed and all I could focus on was bringing that home with me.

"Very well. I'm glad we have an understanding, although you may come to regret it."

"How can I serve you, Madame," I asked.

You stood and walked over to me. "Turn around and kneel on the bed."

I did as commanded, sticking my pert ass out as I did so.

"You are such an eager whore. Let me give you a piece of advice: Do not stick your ass out to me or it will get slapped. Hard."

I pushed my luck and stuck it out farther. I'd always enjoyed a light spanking.

You roughly grabbed both of my cheeks hard and squeezed. After letting go, you rubbed your hands in circles around both cheeks, after which your hand came down hard on one side and then immediately on the other and continued in quick succession. I could feel the heat on my skin and knew my pale posterior was pink from the smacks.

"Thank you, Madame. I appreciate you correcting my behavior."

"Don't patronize me, you fool," you bit out, smacking me hard. This time it was different. I looked over my shoulder to see you now wore leather gloves. It provided a different sensation for my spanking. It was now even more intense, which wasn't surprising considering the material. What was surprising was the sudden moisture that filled my panties. I had liked that. In fact, I liked her. I had always had a thing for women, and they were not a regular part of my business. I wondered if it was the spanking or her that had me turned on. Perhaps it was both.

"Hands behind your back."

I followed your direction and soon felt cold steel around my right wrist, to be quickly followed by my left. Handcuffs. Before I could protest, a similar set were around my ankles.

"Filthy whores don't get freedom to move around. Filthy whores get used and fucked hard."

Before I knew it, you were on the bed behind me. As I attempted to turn my head to look at you, you were forcing my face down into the bed. I felt my pussy begin to pulse and wasn't sure why I was having this reaction. I wanted her to do whatever she wanted to me. My vagina was aching for a fuck. But I needed to remain in control of my faculties. She could be in charge, but I never let myself lose myself in a moment with a client. I had become an expert at faking it.

You began to rub your leathered gloves in rough circles on the cheeks of my ass, warming up my skin once again. Before I knew it, your hand had come down hard, so much harder than before, on one cheek and then another, making me cry out. It stung so much and yet my underwear were so soaked I thought my juices would begin to run down my thighs.

"What was that for," I exclaimed as I rose from the bed. "I didn't even do anything that time."

"That," you said as you forced my face back into the bed and landed two more slaps, "was for the banging on the door when you arrived. Little whores shouldn't be so demanding. They should wait patiently and be grateful for any attention they receive."

"Yes, Madame," I muffled into the bed.

I feel you leave the bed but remain with my face buried in the bed, on my knees with my ass in the air, pussy pulsing. I don't hear anything for a long while and consider getting up when I hear you behind me once again. I feel you get onto the bed and wonder what is next.

You grab a fist full of my hair and yank me up from my position. You whisper in my ear, "Dirty whores need to be taught a lesson about being so dirty. Look at your pussy, glistening with your need to be fucked."

You reach around my body to my breasts and begin rubbing slow circles around the material covering them. Suddenly you rip open the front, exposing my bare breasts, and I feel your entire body against my back as you reach your arms around to fondle and pinch my nipples.

I moaned loudly. As you continued your exploration of my breasts with your leather gloves, you traced kisses along my neck up to my ear where you bit down lightly. That had always been one of my favorite spots, and I shivered uncontrollably while letting another moan escape my lips. This felt so good and I couldn't contain my pleasure.

You whispered, "You are such a filthy whore moaning with such wild abandon. Stop it now before I punish you again."

I clenched my jaw and held my breath, hoping no sound would escape me as you continued your exploration of my breasts, sending shivers through my body as you trailed kisses down the side of my neck to my collarbone.

Once again your mouth is at my year and you are whispering, "That's a good little whore. Keep quiet or I'll make you."

Your hands are tangled in my hair and you're forcing my face into the bed once more. Your hand begins to circle one of my cheeks again and I wonder if you'll spank me again. I almost want you to now.

Instead, I feel you pull on the delicate material in between my legs, and suddenly the entire undergarment is pulled away from me. I force my head to turn slightly and see you stick a dagger back into your leather boot. Fuck, you are hot. I wonder if you'll use that knife to cut my stockings or garter off next.

I feel you slide your finger up and down along my wet pussy. My moans are muffled into the blankets where my face is buried, and I don't believe you hear me. I'm not sure how quiet I can be when your fingers are sliding up and down my slit. I need you to put your fingers inside me. My pussy is throbbing and my legs start to tremble.

I turn my head and mutter, "Please."

"Tell me what you want, whore. Say it out loud."

I beg, "Please, please." My head is swimming with desire and I can't think straight enough to form a coherent sentence.

"I said to tell me what you want, you filthy slut." You smack my backside once again, the sting remaining as you slap the other side. I can feel myself getting wetter.

Your fingers flutter in the juices at the entrance of my pussy, and all I can think is that I need something inside me. I push back against your fingers, hoping they will enter me.

"You greedy little bitch. Stop trying to control things and just tell me what you want."

"Please fuck me. Please." It comes out in almost a whisper.

"Louder."

"Please fuck me" I mumble louder, concentrating on not moaning as your fingers continue their exploration.

"I said louder. Tell me what you want. Do it this instant." Another smack to my ass.

"I need your fingers to fuck me," I screamed. "I need them inside. Please, I beg you," I moaned.

I expected to feel your fingers assault my pussy. I finally told you what I needed and I hoped so much to get it.

After a pause, my pussy was swiftly invaded by a thick, hard object. I cried out loudly and then immediately rocked backward and forced the object further inside of me.

I turned my head with difficulty to look back to look, and I saw the object invading my insides and making me almost cum. You had donned a strap-on and were slowly moving the large dick in and out. I was so close to getting my release.

I felt near to exploding, and all I wanted to do was lose these handcuffs and touch my clit as you slid your hardness into me.

You placed a hand on each hip and began to slam into me. I cried out louder this time, and you increased your pace.

"You will wait for me to use you up completely. You are not to cum without my permission. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head as much as I could into the bed, trying to focus on controlling my ever-approaching orgasm.

"I asked if you understood. Answer me now," you commanded as you slam into me over and over, forcing my hips back onto your hard toy.

"Yes, Madame," I screamed as you drove into me harder.

"That's better," you said quietly as you continued pounding into me, forcing my face further and further into the soft bedding.

You released one hand from my hip and began smacking my ass with each thrust.

By the third slap, I thought I would cum all over your dick and not be able to stop, but I forced my pussy even tighter as I fought off the orgasm that wanted to burst through me.

When you decided I had received enough spankings, you reached around and began stroking my clit with your fingers. My knees buckled and I almost fell, but your strong grip on my hip yanked me back up.

As you shoved into me, simultaneously rubbing my special place, you grabbed one of my shoulders and pulled me up, my back resting along your front. You held me and forced your toy in and out of me as you rubbed my clit harder and harder. I bit my tongue to stifle a moan, just as you leaned your head down to bite my ear.

In a whisper, you said, "Cum now, my whore."

That was all I needed to hear. My orgasm exploded inside me and hit me hard, making me cry out loudly over and over as you continued to pound my pussy. I couldn't have been quiet for all the money in the world.

When the waves finally subsided, I collapsed back onto the bed, face first, heaving for breath.

"That's a good girl," you said as you slapped my ass once again. It just prolonged my pleasure.

As I attempt to catch my breath, I spread out on the bed, giving my knees and hips the relief they needed. My pussy was soaked and I know I was leaving my juices all over the bedspread. I signed in satisfaction.

"You're not done yet, you dirty, greedy whore. We still have some business to take care of." You said this as you made your way off the bed.

"Kneel before me," you command.

I moved sluggishly off the bed, still basking in the glow of the most intense orgasm

I'd ever experienced with a client, still struggling to move against my restraints.

"Move faster," you snarled.

I kneel before you, my knees apart, pussy dripping onto the floor, and to my shock, you release me from my restraints. Wordlessly, you remove your strap-on, toss it onto the bed and make your way to a large high-backed chair where you sit and stare at me. There is no smile on your face, and I do not know what to expect next.

Very slowly you begin to open your legs, revealing your glistening pussy in crotchless panties. My mouth falls open at the sight, but I quickly close it again. I cannot get enough of the site of you aroused because of me, and I involuntarily lick my lips.

"Come here and kneel before me," you say.

I rise to my feet and immediately regret it.

"I did not tell you to stand. I told you to come here and kneel before me. You need to follow directions exactly."

I instantly fall back to my knees with a hard smack and crawl my way over to you until I am kneeling in front of you, my face no more than a foot from your pussy. I again lick my lips and you chuckle. "Greedy little thing, aren't you?"

I nod but do not take my eyes off of what I want. It is so tempting to reach out and touch you, but I know better and I want to please you since you have been so good at giving me what I need, and I am so very undeserving.

"Lick me," you say.

I don't hesitate. As I lean in and start to place my hands on your inner thighs, you grab my hair and force me to look up at you.

"I did not tell you to touch me with anything but your tongue. Do you need another punishment?"

I adamantly shake my head no. "I'm sorry, Madame. I will listen better to your instructions. I only want to please you."

You snort, dismissing my sentiment. "Put your hands behind your back this instant and show me you can behave. Lick me. Now."

I immediately place my hands behind my back. I don't know if your command means

I can lick the juices off of your beautiful pussy or if I may only lick your feet or thighs, and I am too scared to ask. Ultimately, I decide to go for what I most desire and take the punishment if I misunderstood.

I reach my head in between your legs, stick my tongue out and lick your slit only once, very quickly, from bottom to top. I see you visibly shiver and it makes me smile. I so want to please you.

"More, you whore. Lick me until I tell you to stop."

I dive in with my tongue, licking you slowly, carefully, tasting your arousal and wondering if you will let me continue until you cum like this. Your moans tell me you appreciate my effort, but I can tell you want more. I want to give it to you. I want to give you everything.

Knowing you want and need more, I quickly shove my tongue into you, penetrating your pussy with my mouth.

Suddenly I am looking up at you because you have grabbed my hair once more and have yanked my face out of your pussy.

"What does lick mean to you, you stupid slut? Why is it you cannot follow the simplest of directions?" You are whispering in such a threatening way that I lower my eyes.

"Stand up."

I do as commanded.

You close your legs, to my dismay, and sit up straighter in your chair. You grab ahold of my wrist and yank me across your lap until my ass is in the air waiting for my punishment.

"I do so love punishing whores, but I really get very angry when I have to do so in the middle of receiving my own pleasure. For that, you will pay."

You smack my pale white ass with your hand once and watch as it turns pink. You do it again, harder, and I cry out briefly and notice that I am once again aroused myself. The third smack is harder still, but you follow it up by rubbing it with your palm in circles. I think I may cum again just from this, but I know I would prolong the punishment, and all I want to do in this moment is make you happy.

"Get up."

I scramble off your lap and stand before you, awaiting your next instruction.

You get up and make your way to the bed. You pick up the discarded strap-on and motion me over to you. I silently walk toward you, wondering if I will get another beautiful pounding like I did earlier. I am certainly ready for it once again.

Instead, you grab my shoulder and spin me around so my back is to you. You place the strap-on around me and secure it. I could never imagine you allowing me to fuck you, and I am confused as to what to do.

"You look like a deer in the headlights. Certainly a whore knows what to do with this."

I know better than to lie. You'll be able to tell, and I am not looking for more punishment in this moment.

12