Whore Stories: Gangbang Survivor

Story Info
Women don't want anyone to know that they've been gangbanged.
4k words
4.22
106.7k
66
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oddly enough, there's not a lot written about gangbangs. Why is that? Perhaps, not wanting anyone to know that they've been sexually used and violently abused by multiple men at the same time, women are ashamed that they were gangbanged.

Sad but, perhaps, true. Are women embarrassed that they had sex, albeit forced sex with multiple men at the same time? In the way that they come forward about sexual abuse, is that why women don't come forward with pride that they were gangbanged. Obviously, most women don't want anyone to know that they were forced to stroke, suck, and fuck so very many cocks at the same time and place.

A memory they'd rather forget, most women don't want anyone to know that they were physically forced, sexually used, and emotionally abused. Women who were gangbanged against their wills don't want anyone to know that a group of men physically, sexually, emotionally, and violently assaulted them while treating them like whores. With men treating them like whores by forcing them to have sex, perhaps, they are whores. Forever scarred and forever scared, women who have been gangbanged against their wills forever wonder if, indeed, they are whores.

"Whore!"

Maybe, being the exhibitionist that some women are, going too far and not admitting it even to themselves, they enjoyed being stripped naked. Their longtime sexual fantasy, maybe they enjoyed being taken while being touched and felt everywhere by strangers. Years later, no longer remorseful now that they're over the shock of being stripped naked and gangbanged, perhaps they still masturbate over having forced sex against their wills?

Actually, sorry, forgive me, but with me a wicked whore, I don't get it. What's the big deal? It's just sex, albeit violent, forced sex. Get over it. It's just a cock. Seen one, seen them all. Stroked, sucked, and fucked one, stroked, sucked, and fucked them all. Besides, their sexual fantasies, most women dream of being sexually taken, used, and abused. After getting what they finally wanted, how dare they play the innocent virgin role now?

# # #

Different from most other women, I take pride in having been gangbanged, not once, not twice, but three times. Much like winning the lottery or being struck by lightning multiple times, my first time being gangbanged was at a drunken, dorm party in my freshman year of college. It was late. I was drunk and surrounded by horny, drunken men. Having no one to blame but myself, dressed like a slut, I went there alone, stayed too late, and drank too much.

My second time being gangbanged was two years later, my junior year while at spring break in Florida. We were partying pretty hard and drinking a lot. Tired from being out in the sun, I fell asleep on the couch. Having not learned from the first time I was gangbanged, alone with five, horny, drunken men, they took sexual advantage of me by removing my clothes and having force sex with my drunken, naked body.

The third time being gangbanged was years later at a drunken, Christmas party at my boss's house. Never expecting to be gangbanged by my boss, after everyone left, my boss, his sexy secretary, and three of his partners had their wicked, sexual way with my naked, drunken body. My first-time having sex with a woman, I was as sexually aroused as my boss and his three partners were sexually excited.

'Whore! I'm such a whore,' I thought thereafter, forever and always.

"Oh, Wendy, finger me. Lick my pussy. Eat my cunt," said Donna my boss's secretary.

A tall, sexy, and beautiful redhead with a fabulous body, I didn't know she was bi-sexual. I had no idea she was into women as much as she was into men. While our boss fucked her from behind, she had sex with me and I had sex with her, before the other three men took their turns with the both of us.

Yet, unlike most other women, having been gangbanged, especially having been gangbanged three times, is my rite of passage and my personal badge of honor and courage. Now, a tough survivor of sexual abuse, rape, and gangbang sex, unless they murdered me and/or tortured me, there's nothing else that men can do to me that they haven't done to me already. A serial cocksucker, I've stroked, sucked, and fucked more cocks than I can remember.

Instead of being ashamed and/or embarrassed that I was gangbanged, deserving of a medal, in the way that a war hero fights off the enemy and survives, I had forced sex with sixteen men and one woman, and survived. Instead of being ashamed and/or embarrassed that I was gangbanged multiple times, I felt flattered that a combined total of sixteen men and one woman on three, separate occasions wanted me enough to want to have group sex with me, albeit forced sex. Sixteen men and one woman wanted to see me naked. Sixteen men and one woman wanted me to stroke them, suck them, fuck them, lick her, and have forced sex with them.

"Wendy, take off your clothes. We want to have sex with you. Suck our cocks. Fuck us, Wendy," echoed in my brain what men wanted years later. "Fuck us, Wendy. Fuck us."

Even though I was too drunk to say no, to defend myself, and to stop the gangbang from happening, I was stripped naked and forced to have gangbang sex on three, separate occasions. Sixteen men and one woman forced me to stroke them, suck them, fuck them, and lick her. Sixteen men and one woman had their wicked, sexual way with my naked body. I gave sixteen men and one-woman sexual memories that they'll never forget.

"Oh, my God. Please, I beg you, don't...stop. No. No. No. Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop." Then, after a while, once I started to enjoy stroking, sucking, fucking, and licking my sexual terrorists, my pleas turned from protest to pleasure. Please, I beg you, don't stop. Yes. Yes. Yes. Don't stop. Don't stop. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

# # #

An exhibitionist, a woman who loves showing her naked body, the best part of being gangbanged was forcibly being stripped naked. The best part of being gangbanged was having sixteen men and one woman not only seeing my naked ass, tits, and pussy but also having sixteen men and one-woman touch, feel, and fondle my naked ass, tits and pussy. It was then that I discovered that in addition to being a whore, I'm an exhibitionist. I love showing my naked body to unsuspecting men while making my nudity appear accidental.

"Oh, my God. My towel came undone," I said holding my hair dryer in one hand and my hair brush in my other hand while staring down at my naked body as my towel slowly fell to my ankles. "I'm naked. Please don't look at my naked ass, my naked tits, and/or my naked pussy. I'm so embarrassed."

My son rolled his eyes and sighed.

"It's okay, Mom. I've seen your naked ass, tits, and pussy plenty of times before," he said reaching down for my towel, picking it up, and tying it around my naked body.

# # #

The only sexually violent thing they didn't do to me was to fuck me in my ass. Fortunately, because, unable to sit for a week, that would have hurt. Yet, by the time they were done with me, there was so much cum. Covered in cum, I looked like a Japanese woman at a Bukakke fest. As if I had been to a nude beach and had sand everywhere, I had cum everywhere.

"Oh, my God, there's so much cum," I said wiping cum from my ears, eyes, nose, and mouth.

I was covered in cum as if I was a cake and it was frosting. I had cum in my mouth, in my pussy, all over my face, in my hair, across my naked breasts, and all over my hands, arms, stomach, legs, back, ass, and shoulders. If one man giving me a cum bath wasn't enough, imagine being surrounded by seven men, five men, and four men giving me a cum bath on three separate occasions. A blessing in disguise, I'm glad that none of them made me pregnant. The last thing I wanted was one a baby by one of those perverts.

Unable to talk about it, are most women who were gangbanged embarrassed that they had sex with multiple men whether willingly or forced against their wills? Were they humiliated when men stripped them naked, forced them to stroke their cocks, suck their cocks, and fuck their cocks? Maybe, they're embarrassed not because they were violently forced but because they sexually wanted to experience being gangbanged. Maybe, they're ashamed because they secretly enjoyed being sexually taken, forcibly stripped naked, and forced to have sex with multiple men.

"Whore! You wicked whore! Suck me. I need to cum in your mouth. Fuck me. I need to cum in your cunt."

Not believing what she was hearing and what he was saying, she turned and looked at him with as much anger as she looked at him with sexual arousal. He made her hot when calling her a whore. If only he knew that she wanted to suck him as much as he wanted her to suck and fuck him, wouldn't he be surprised? If only he knew that she wanted him to cum in her mouth and in her cunt, she wondered what he'd say. Yet, instead of giving him what he wanted, she continued playing the innocent virgin.

"How dare you talk to me in such a way? How dare you expect me to blow you? How dare you want to cum in my mouth? I can't believe you want to cum in my mouth. How dare you expect me to fuck you? How dare you want to cum in my cunt? I can't believe you want to cum in my cunt. Is that any way to talk to your mother?"

# # #

I remember the men suddenly falling quiet. The lull before the storm. Then, in the way of a pack of wild dogs, they touched me and felt me everywhere that men should never touch and/or feel a woman they just met, especially a woman who as drunk and defenseless as I was.

Unable to stop them, as afraid as I was sexually aroused, I remember feeling many hands touching and feeling me everywhere. Grabbing my breasts and my ass, they felt my pussy through my panties. They tore off my clothes as if I was on fire. Stripping me naked, they stripped off my bra and my panties as if they were going to give me a bath. Even though I've been naked many times and even though I enjoy being naked in front of men, I never felt as naked as I felt then when being stripped naked by a group of horny men.

"Yet, it's just sex, albeit violent sex. Three letters with one syllable, sex is not a dirty word. Sex and money are what make the world go around. Just as money is all business, sex is big business. If you haven't grabbed for money while embracing sex, then, you haven't lived life. Sex and money are what men want and sex is what women have to give to get money. When women deny men sex, they're playing with fire."

Surprisingly, whether while in college, at a drunken party, stripped naked while selling real estate, or violently attacked in the woods by strangers while jogging, lots of women have been gangbanged voluntarily or by force. Yet, hidden away and whispered about, the same as rapes, most gangbangs go unreported. Bad enough they were raped and forced to have sex with multiple men against their wills, women don't want anyone to know that they were gangbanged. As if putting Nathaniel Hawthorne's Scarlet Letter on the foreheads of those who have been gangbanged, no one talks about being gangbanged.

Women don't talk about being gangbanged and men don't talk about gangbanging women. Something that remains locked away in their journals or diaries, few women write about their gangbang experiences. For me, being gangbanged three times, surviving them, and using my forced, sexual experiences to my advantage has made me a better person, albeit a wicked whore. Having forced sex has made me a better writer, albeit a wicked whore of a writer.

Something they'd never tell anyone with everyone keeping sexual secrets, we'd probably be surprised who in our families were gangbanged. Maybe your wives were gangbanged. Perhaps, your mothers and/or sisters were stripped naked and forced to have sex with multiple men at the same time. Perhaps, your mothers-in-law and/or sisters-in-law were forced to give men what they wanted during a home invasion. Naively innocent, trusting, and opening their doors to anyone for a handout or for a meal, maybe your grandmothers were stripped naked and gangbanged a very long time ago.

"Don't scream," said the man with his hand over her mouth and his other hand across her blouse and bra clad breasts while his three friends quickly undressed. "Don't resist. We don't want your money. We want you. We want you naked. We want your naked body. We want sex. Take off your clothes, strip yourself naked, give us what we want, and we won't hurt you."

# # #

Even though being gangbanged may be deemed a violent act or rape, trust me, a woman hasn't had sex until she's been gangbanged by a deranged pack of lustfully, horny men. Shocking what I write, I know, but Anthony Burgess knew about the power of gangbangs when he wrote Clockwork Orange in 1961 and Stanley Kubrick knew that too, when he made the movie ten-years later. Brian Garfield knew the power of gangbangs when he wrote Death Wish in 1972 and Paramount and Columbia Pictures knew that too, when they made the movie with Charles Bronson as the star 2-years later.

"No! Don't! Let go of me! You're hurting me. Oh, my God. You're ripping off my clothes. I'm naked. You've stripped me naked. I'll never suck you and I'll never fuck you," said the woman while one man stuck his cock in her mouth and a second man stuck his cock in her cunt.

Sad yet true, it's always a box office success when a woman is stripped naked and forced to have sex with multiple men. Again, Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut made in 1999, starring Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise, gave us a glimpse of what the bored, superrich people do on a Saturday night. There's no better swinger party than those given by the superrich in a private and secluded mansion. Caligula had a sexual orgy with 50 naked women. What most people don't know, even more sex than what was in the movie, many sexual scenes were left on the cutting room floor.

# # #

Something that most women will never experience, a woman hasn't had sex until she's had sex with multiple men at the same time. Sucking a cock while fucking a cock and stroking an erect prick in each hand is the true definition of being ambidextrous while multi-tasking. There's nothing like a circle jerk with the woman kneeling in the middle and surrounded by men with their cocks at the ready. Blowing one while stroking two and fucking another, when one cums in her mouth or in her cunt, she sucks and/or fucks the next man while stroking another.

"Sorry, Wendy can't come to the phone right now. She's busy being gangbanged. Would you mind calling back in a couple of hours after she's finished with her circle jerk or you can leave a message. Okay, I tell her that her husband called. Pardon? She's having sex with six men."

There's no doubt about it, as if I was turned into a vampire, instead of being bitten, being ejaculated on and gangbanged has turned me into a wicked whore. Yet, instead of being ashamed of being a whore, I'm proud that I'm a whore. Being gangbanged, as Oprah has coined it, was my defining moment. Indeed, making sure that I received the message, I've had three defining moments.

I always wanted to be a nurse or a teacher but instead I'm a wicked whore, Wendy the wicked whore. Now, that I've started writing, in the way of the Happy Hooker, aka the Dutch call girl, and aka Xavier Hollander of Penthouse Magazine, I'm Wendy the wicked, whore writer. Instead of using my skills as a nurse to care for men, I have sex with men. Instead of using my skills to teach children, I use my sexual skills to teach men about sex and how to sexually pleasure a woman.

"Put your finger right there and press down while rubbing it but not too hard. Now rub it faster and harder while feeling my tits and fingering my nipples. That's right. Rub my clit while fingerfucking my pussy. Don't stop. Feel and fondle my tits with your other hand while fingering my nipples. I'm about to cum and as soon as I cum, I'll suck your cock...Daddy."

Yet, there's nothing wrong with being a whore as long as the woman knows she's one and accepts her fated destiny as a whore. There's nothing wrong with being a whore as long as she doesn't pretend that she's not and pretends to be someone or something else. In the way that they walk, talk, dress, and comport themselves, too many women hide the fact that they're wicked whores. Instead of embracing their whoredom, they hide it from their husbands, their boyfriends, their adult sons, their families, their friends, and their employers.

# # #

"Mom?"

Wendy turned to look at her 18-year-old son.

"Yes, dear. What is it?"

As soon as she turned to him, his eyes stared at all that he could see of his mother through her short, low-cut, and sheer nightgown. As if she was naked, he stared at her nearly naked breasts and her erect nipples. He stared at the dark impression that her patch of black, trimmed, pubic hair made in her nearly transparent nightgown. Then, when she turned the other way, he stared at her nearly naked ass as if he wanted to bend her forward and fuck her or push her to her knees and have incestuous sex with his mother's mouth.

"Are you a whore?"

Answering his question with her incestuously, inappropriate grope, Wendy smiled while feeling her son's growing erection through his jeans.

"Yes, I'm a whore. Of course, I'm a whore. Mommy is indeed a whore. Mommy is proud to be a whore," she said smiling at her son.

Undressing her with his horny eyes, he continued staring at his mother as if she was already naked.

"Oh," he said seemingly surprised that his mother freely admitted that she was a whore.

She shrugged out a sexy laugh and gave him a naughty look.

"You've seen me in my bra and panties, topless, and naked lots of times to know that," said Wendy. She continued feeling her son's cock through his jeans and unzipped him while he reached up and felt her breasts and fingered her nipples through her nightgown. "Would you like me to stroke you? Would you like Mommy to blow you? I can fuck you if you want."

# # #

It doesn't take a whore to know a whore. Yet, instead of being ashamed of being a whore, embracing their whoredom, some women have made huge fortunes being whores. Good for them. Kudos to them and good luck to them.

Instead of trying to hide the fact that they're whores, wicked whores, they've acknowledged being whores and have had enjoyed successful and financially rewarding careers playing their slutty roles on television and in public. Think about it. Sex and money go hand-in-hand. They had to be whores and have sex with the directors, producers, agents, actors, and writers to get the roles they wanted and needed to be wealthy stars.

Men love whores. Men willingly give money to whores. Billionaire men and famous celebrities who never give anyone anything for free, give millions of dollars to not only have sex with whores but also to marry them and have children with them. Even though famous athletes employ personal trainers, physical therapists, and massage therapists, they still frequent massage parlors to have sex with whores. In the same way as billionaires and famous celebrities, athletes not only have sex with whores but also, they marry and have children with whores.

"I'm a whore and I'm proud to be a whore."

Call me a whore but at least I know what I am. I love showing my naked ass, tits, and pussy to unsuspecting men while making my flashes appear accidental. Call me insane but I love stroking, sucking, and fucking cocks. Don't get me wrong, I won't stroke, suck, and/or fuck just any cock. The man must be sexually appealing. He must be kind, caring, funny, clean, and good looking. If he's a good cook and has money, then those are extra bonus points in his favor.

# # #

Again, as I've written before, I was gangbanged my freshman year of college. Away from home, I was 19-years-old. Like many women, I had my first sexual experience on prom night when I was 18-years-old. After giving my prom date a hand job, a blowjob, and allowing him to fuck me, I thought I was a modern day, sophisticated woman. I thought I was ready for college parties and spring breaks. Now, that I knew my way around a prick and embraced my whoredom, sexually enlightened, the dirty and nasty things that men said to me no longer bothered me.

12