Whored Out

Story Info
Continuation of the Country Club gangbangs.
1.1k words
4.08
68.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifewhore
Wifewhore
111 Followers

The lifeguards led by Dean at Fort Hill Country Club continued to use me as their personal slut. They had seen me sucking David and his friends in the back Cabana and proceeded from getting their dicks sucked to using me as their fuck toy in the lifeguard shack. They blackmailed me at first telling me that if I didn't do everything they wanted they would tell my mother I was sucking guys off in a cabana while she was playing canasta all day. They took Polaroid pictures of me fucking and sucking and said they would expose me as a whore if I wasn't a good slut. I did enjoy being used by them, good looking young college guys and I was a good slut. They fucked me in every hole and would make me lean over the cot to use my ass.

They took me one evening to a Pace College Fraternity House where I was used as a whore by everyone. This happened several times , whenever they had a party. They took more Polaroid pictures of me getting gangbanged and I was their sex slave. They had even let my boyfriend David watch them use me in the lifeguard shack and let him come to one of the Fraternity parties. He love watching me get used.

The Fraternity parties weren't the only parties they brought me to. They told me they were whoring me out and I better be good. A couple of the lifeguards would drive me to different parties or groups and leave me there, then come pick me up after a couple of hours. They were always horny and wanted to see how big, open and wet my fuck holes were. Sometimes they fucked me in the car and sometimes brought me to a house where their friends were.

One evening they brought me to an office building and introduced me to four businessmen. They told me they had paid for a two hour gangbang and I better be good. I was wearing a short black skirt with no panties and a white semi-sheer blouse with no bra. My tits are very large and hang almost to my belly button. My nipples and areolas are very big and are at the bottom of my tits pointing down and in, like they were showing the way to my cunt. The men poured drinks and put on some music. They started grabbing me, rubbing my tits and putting their hands under my skirt. I had already been fucked all day by the lifeguards so I was horny, wet and ready. They took my tits out, made me get on my knees and suck their cocks. They told me I had cow udders and they slapped them and pulled on my nipples. One guy put his cock between my tits and fucked them while the others cheered him on.

Over the course of the two hours they fucked my mouth, tits, cunt and ass. They had been told I was an ass to mouth whore so they all wanted their pricks cleaned after draining their nuts in my ass. I love being humiliated and used and had many orgasms. The businessmen told me they enjoyed using me very much and they would be doing it again. I was doing things their wives wouldn't do. When two of my young lifeguard friends arrived to pick me up they asked it everything was all right. They were told that I was the best whore they ever had and would be using me again. They drove me back to a friends house where several more of the lifeguards were hanging out drinking. They couldn't believe how big and swollen my holes were. I was sore but they fucked me anyway. When I couldn't fuck anymore they used my mouth as a cunt. I was their cum dump fuck meat.

A couple of weeks later Dean told me I was going to another business office party. It was the same businessmen as before with a few more, probably ten or twelve in all. After some drinking and getting high they told me I was going to put on a show. They made me slowly strip to the music and told me to spread my cunt lips and masturbate. I was very horny but they wouldn't let me cum. They kept letting me get to the edge and then stop me. I was getting crazy horny. Then they told me they had a surprise for me. They brought in a young black man with the biggest cock I had ever seen. I had two hands on it rubbing it and was only half way to his cock head. They made me put it in my mouth, but I could only get the head and a little bit in it was so thick and big around. They tried shoving it down my throat and I gagged but I still couldn't get more than a quarter of it in my mouth. They were all finger fucking my cunt and asshole and I was going nuts. Then they laid me down on an ottoman and tied my arms down. Being restrained I was helpless and at their mercy. Mercy was one thing they didn't have. They finger fucked me harder with a couple of them putting fingers in me at the same time.

Then they used dildos on me until they were satisfied at how big my cunt hole was. That's when they all sat down and watched. The huge black cock pushed into my cunt lips and I whimpered. He moved slowly and in rhythm to the music and got deeper and deeper. I was moaning and pushing toward him like a slut in heat. He got his whole enormous prick in me and started fucking me hard. I was bucking like a bronco and squirting and cumming. I couldn't stop until he gushed inside me. When he pulled out I had cum pouring out and down my legs. I was exhausted and spent but they didn't care, now it was their turn. They were turned on watching the show and stroking themselves and lined up to fuck my wet huge open hole. They all deposited their loads in me and they rubbed their cocks on my face and made me suck them and clean them off. When my lifeguard friends came to pick me up I was totally exhausted and they had to carry me to the car. They still made me blow them but they didn't fuck me I was too sore.

I'm sure the lifeguards got paid for whoring me out but I never got anything but the pleasure of being used and humiliated. I've had many gangbangs but that one stands out in its intensity. I was sore and out of commission for days if not a week.

Wifewhore
Wifewhore
111 Followers