Whoremaster (56)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirnhoj
Cirnhoj
6 Followers

Game for Gentleman (29) Mmmmmmm!

Whoremaster (56) And you?

Game for Gentleman (29) 5ft 10, short black hair, slim but curvy, brown eyes, 34C. Painted toenails and fingernails and shaved all over. Swallow tattoo on my right shoulder.

Whoremaster (56) And do you?

Game for Gentleman (29) Oh yes! I gulp like a greedy glutton!

Whoremaster (56) Armpits?

Game for Gentleman (29) Shaved

Whoremaster (56) Pity.

Game for Gentleman (29) I can grow them for you! Lol!

Whoremaster (56) You'd need to do that if you were one of mine.

Whoremaster (56) Listen Game, I am interested in you. But I've just been sucked off by two girls and I can't play now, and you need to grow your armpits so they are furry, not prickly. I've got another couple of pussy-cats scratching at the door! Look out for me. And don't talk about me to anyone, as I say my tentacles spread wide.

Game for Gentleman (29) Don't go! What's your name?

Whoremaster (56) Jean-Marie to you.

Whoremaster (56) You?

Game for Gentleman (29) Laetitia to you! Lol.

Whoremaster (56) I like a bit of spirit, but don't get too cheeky!

Game for Gentleman (29) Sorry, master. Is that better? Please don't go now you have made me hot. I'll be better than your two girls, I promise!

Whoremaster (56) That's a big promise! Look out for me. I'll talk next time I see you. Salut!

Game for Gentleman (29) Bye, master XXX. I am disappointed but there will be a next time!

15:25

Whoremaster (56) Hello Christian. How are you?

Christian Lady (31) Very well, thank you. Are you well?

Whoremaster (56) Fine, but a bit lonely. Christian, pardon me for asking, but are you really a woman? There are impostors here! Lol.

Christian Lady (31) Why is that? Of course I am a woman! Lol.

Whoremaster (56) Sometimes a whoremaster feels isolated.

Christian Lady (31) Why is that?

Whoremaster (56) Do you really want to know? You are a Christian and I don't feel able to talk frankly about my life.

Christian Lady (31) Jesus loved everyone, including tax collectors and prostitutes.

Whoremaster (56) But not whoremasters.

Christian Lady (31) He loved sinners.

Whoremaster (56) I'm not a sinner, just a whoremaster. I don't believe the stuff I was taught as a kid in Marseilles.

Christian Lady (31) He loves you whether you believe or not!

Whoremaster (56) But the church has always been against sex.

Christian Lady (31) The church and Jesus are not the same thing.

Whoremaster (56) Why are you talking to someone like me?

Christian Lady (31) I don't know really, I think it's rather exciting to be honest.

Whoremaster (56) It's funny, but I find it exciting talking to a christian. Makes a change from the usual chats I have here.

Christian Lady (31) I may be a Christian but I am still a woman.

Whoremaster (56) What do you look like?

Christian Lady (31) 5ft7, slim, chestnut hair, brown eyes, size 10, 34C.

Whoremaster (56) Wow, you really are a woman! Do you mind if I give you a Jesus-like kiss on the mouth?

Christian Lady (31) I thought you'd never ask!

Whoremaster (56) I kiss you on the lips and run my knuckle down your spine from neck to knickers.

Christian Lady (31) Ooooooooh! You are a fast worker!

Whoremaster (56) Do you prefer slow?

Christian Lady (31) I was being ironic! Lol. It took you longer than most men to make a move! I thought a whoremaster would have pounced immediately.

Whoremaster (56) Not at all. A woman should be savoured slowly like a fine wine. Handle the bottle gently, caress its curves, dust it off carefully, remove the foil with gentle fingers, before inserting the corkscrew to open the bottle and access the contents.

Christian Lady (31) Gosh, you are a poet! Are you Swiss Tony?

Whoremaster (56) Pour a drop and swirl it around, sniff the subtle blend of aromas, then take some into the mouth and swish and chew to savour the beautiful flavour. And no, I am NOT Swiss Tony! I think he is one of your comedians, and I am anything but a comedian.

Christian Lady (31) A seductive poet.

Whoremaster (56) Yes, I try to be. Do you enjoy sex?

Christian Lady (31) Very much so, but I am a widow.

Whoremaster (56) I'm sorry. Have you been a widow for long?

Christian Lady (31) Too long. Three years. I am over grief but lonely.

Whoremaster (56) Have you had lovers since?

Christian Lady (31) No. Apart from some chats here, but the men are universally uninteresting. I must admit that you are a bit different.

Whoremaster (56) Do they talk to you crudely?

Christian Lady (31) Yes, very.

Whoremaster (56) Do you not enjoy it at all?

Christian Lady (31) Sometimes a bit, but there's no love there, and I need a bit; I am not just an animal.

Whoremaster (56) Have you ever touched yourself?

Christian Lady (31) I enjoy masturbation very much, and do it frequently, but not with men here.

Whoremaster (56) You really are quite a woman. I am happy that you are talking to me frankly. But I am now completely terrified of saying anything sexy to you!

Christian Lady (31) I don't think you need be. What do you look like?

Whoremaster (56) 5ft10, short greying hair, small scar on left cheek, muscled but no fat, hairy body and grey eyes.

Christian Lady (31) Oh, dear, not my type at all. But you are nice to talk to. You are very gentle and polite for a whoremaster.

Whoremaster (56) I can't help my Provencal background! I am always very polite to women at first. And I'm not that hairy, not like a monkey! Lol.

Christian Lady (31) You are French?

Whoremaster (56) Yes, from Marseilles, but things got too hot for me there and I moved north to rural central France for a quiet life.

Christian Lady (31) Are you a gangster?

Whoremaster (56) No, just a whoremaster. But life can be hairy at times. Marseilles is a tough place to grow up and making big money requires extreme lifestyle sometimes.

Christian Lady (31) You speak very good English.

Whoremaster (56) I was brought up by my English grandmother, so I am bilingual.

Christian Lady (31) You know, I dream of finding a tall slim gentle man who would love me and cherish me. But I find myself attracted to you instead! Despite your Provencal background! And your hairy monkey body, and your scar!

Whoremaster (56) I can't love and cherish, angel. I can love physically and know how to please a woman. Bardot was very satisfied with our one encounter.

Christian Lady (31) Oh you are teasing me!

Christian Lady (31) But I understand.

Whoremaster (56) I know how to touch and where to touch, and what to say.

Christian Lady (31) You are very exciting! But you don't know me and the things I enjoy.

Whoremaster (56) Women have a lot in common when it comes to sex.

Christian Lady (31) I suppose so

Whoremaster (56) But you are different from most here. For example you haven't said "Master, I'm horny!"

Christian Lady (31) I am right now! Lol.

Whoremaster (56) Good!

Christian Lady (31) I have never called a man Master. But I think I could call you Master, Master. Lol

Whoremaster (56) And you are my Sainte Nitouche!

Christian Lady (31)???

Whoremaster (56) French for goody two-shoes, or butter-wouldn't-melt-in-her-mouth! Lol

Christian Lady (31) Do you think I am a tease?

Whoremaster (56) No not really. I think you are a very sweet and gentle woman with a sexy beast hiding just beneath the surface.

Christian Lady (31) Not very far beneath I'm afraid! I can be a bit racy!

Whoremaster (56) Aaaaaw. you are so sweet. I'd love to awaken the beast.

Christian Lady (31) The beast is definitely stirring. You are a skilful seducer!

Whoremaster (56) That's my job!

Christian Lady (31) You have aroused me without using any dirty talk! Amazing!

Whoremaster (56) Do you like to be aroused without dirty talk?

Christian Lady (31) I do indeed, but once aroused......

Whoremaster (56) Well then I must be polite and say things to please you. I kiss you again on the lips, and nibble you and lick your gums.

Christian Lady (31) Mmmmmmmmm!

Whoremaster (56) I tilt your head back and caress your throat. You moan softly. I feel your breasts against my chest.

Christian Lady (31) Your stubble scratches my cheek, but for once I like it! My nipples firm up at the touch of your chest. Your hairy chest tickles me!

Christian Lady (31) I run my finger along your scar and wonder how you got it. It's frightening and exciting to think about that.

Whoremaster (56) Just an argument about a whore; who she belonged to etc. He pulled a blade on me but came off worse than I did! And I kept the whore!

Christian Lady (31) Oh god, master. I have never met someone like you. Touch me please!

Whoremaster (56) I rest my hands on your hips and knead your belly with my thumbs.

Christian Lady (31) Mmmmmmm. Yesssssss!

Whoremaster (56) I cup your breasts in my hands and thumb your nipples until they are as hard as frozen raspberries. I push you back on the bed and slowly undress you.

Christian Lady (31) I am already naked, Master! Naked and hot for you!

Whoremaster (56) I part your knees and kneel between your thighs.

Christian Lady (31) Oh Goddd!

Whoremaster (56) I lean to inhale your heady aroma of honey cinnamon and lemons. Your pussy is moist and your lips twitch.

Christian Lady (31) Yesss they do. My naughties are all tingly. I ache for the touch of your tongue on me!

Whoremaster (56) Are you shaved?

Christian Lady (31) Yes shaved and smooth for you, but scared of your bristles! Lol.

Whoremaster (56) I extend my tongue carefully and lick the smooth skin at the side of your naughty. Up one side, across the top, and down the other, then I lick the soft skin between your naughty and your bum. I keep my stubble away from your sensitive smooth skin. Is that nice?

Christian Lady (31) Oh God yes!!! Lick me there!

Whoremaster (56) I continue to toy with the no-mans-land between naughty and bum. Drops of naughty juice trickle down and tickle your intimate rear hole.

Christian Lady (31) Ohhhh Godd! Master! Move down and lick me there! You know what I want!

Whoremaster (56) I part your buttocks with my hands, and circle your bumhole with my tongue.

Christian Lady (31) You push your tongue into me and I feel God entering my wicked hellhole!!!

Christian Lady (31) Jesus, fuck me!!!

Whoremaster (56) I insert my cock into your pussy, just an inch, so your muscles can grasp my end. I come and go just into and out of your tight entrance.

Christian Lady (31) Push your finger into my arse jesus.

Whoremaster (56) I plunge my finger deep into your intimate hole and then slowly slide my cock deep into your belly until your clit is squeezed between us.

Christian Lady (31) Fuck me hard and fast now. I want to cum!!!

Whoremaster (56) I begin to thrust in and out and I pinch your nipples.

Christian Lady (31) Yesssss! Hard!!!! Clamp my nipple with a clothespeg.

Whoremaster (56) I attach a clothes peg to your right nipple and you squeal at the exquisite pain of it, setting your breast on fire and sending electric tingles down your body to your pussy.

Christian Lady (31) My tits and cunt are on fire. Make me cum.

Whoremaster (56) I kiss and suck your mouth and fuck and flick the peg. Flick! Flick!

Christian Lady (31) Oh Jesus, I am starting to cummmmm!

Whoremaster (56) I feel fire rising up my cock deep into your belly and I cannot hold back any longer

Whoremaster (56) I thrust and fuck and fuck and fuck

Christian Lady (31) Ohhhh jesus god. I am cumming now!

Whoremaster (56) I pump my seed deep into you and collapse onto your hot sweaty naked body, gasping with lust.

Christian Lady (31) Oh Master, thank you you are beautiful I have cum all over the sheets, squirted juice everywhere!

Christian Lady (31) I am blushing and I cradle your head to my breasts. I love you!!!

Whoremaster (56) I love you too, angel girl.

Christian Lady (31) Master I have to go, I am late for church.

Christian Lady (31) Please talk to me again!

Whoremaster (56) I'm usually here, angelgirl. Look out for me. Thank you babygirl, you were beautiful and truly full of god's love. XX

Christian Lady (31) I am now! Lol!! Bye, Master. XXX I'll find you again!

17:00

wetpuss (18) Master I'm horny.

Whoremaster (56) Hi wetpuss. How old are you really?

wetpuss (18) 15, but I have big boobs.

Whoremaster (56) Babygirl, you are too young to talk to whoremaster!

wetpuss (18) No I'm not! My pussy is wet and dripping for you!

Whoremaster (56) I'm sorry angel. I can't talk sexy to you. I can chat like a father if you want advice or company.

wetpuss (18) Aaaaaw! Pleeeease!

Whoremaster (56) Sorry, no! XXX

wetpuss (18) OK, Master. Boohoo!

17:05

nickersniff (19) Hi Daddy!

Whoremaster (56) Hi baby. How old are you really

nickersniff (19) 19! Why?

Whoremaster (56) You are too young to talk to a whoremaster, angel.

nickersniff (19) No! Don't say that! I am very mature. I am really 19, not a kid.

Whoremaster (56) Baby, I don't talk to women under 25. I am very old you know!

nickersniff (19) I like older! And actually I am 25.

Whoremaster (56) No you're not. Master knows everything!

nickersniff (19) I hate you you bastard. I am so horny!

Whoremaster (56) I knew you were. But I won't talk sex with really young women. I don't want to corrupt youngsters.

nickersniff (19) And If I'm already corrupted?

Whoremaster (56) The answer is still no, baby. Bye XX

17:20

1.5slut 4dad (18) Hi Master. I'm horny!

Whoremaster (56) You are too young to talk to a whoremaster, angel.

1.5slut 4dad (18) No I'm not!

Whoremaster (56) But you are only 15!

1.5slut 4dad (18) Will you talk nice chat then?

Whoremaster (56) Nice chat, yes. Do you have school tomorrow?

1.5slut 4dad (18) Yes. I have just got a new uniform and I've been trying it on.

Whoremaster (56) I don't like school uniforms!

1.5slut 4dad (18) I'll take it off if you like then.

Whoremaster (56) No I don't like. You are a naughty girl, and you shouldn't talk to old men here. It can be dangerous!

1.5slut 4dad (18) But it's only chat. Do men like big boobs?

Whoremaster (56) Some do, but big boobs aren't important. It's character and personality that counts to make a woman really attractive.

1.5slut 4dad (18) My boobs are big for my age my mum says. Do you like mine?

Whoremaster (56) I told you they are not important. You are more than your boobs. Boobs don't last. If someone only likes you for your boobs, then they don't really like the real you, just the boobs.

1.5slut 4dad (18) I don't care. Do you like my boobs.

Whoremaster (56) Angel if you keep talking like this I won't talk to you any more.

1.5slut 4dad (18) Sorry. I'm so hot I want to take my uniform off.

1.5slut 4dad (18) Then you would see my boobs and you might be turned on.

Whoremaster (56) Angel you are so persistent that I think you are a policeman trying to lead me on.

Whoremaster (56) Are you still there?

1.5slut 4dad (18) It's OK I'm not police.

Whoremaster (56) Baby, I have to go now. Please be good and please be careful. Never give out info about yourself, and don't ever agree to meet people from here. XX

1.5slut 4dad (18) But it's only chat. I am careful. Can I meet you?

Whoremaster (56) No! I must go. Please don't dismiss what I say! Bye babygirl. XX

1.5slut 4dad (18) OK Bye

17:50

Whoremaster (56) Hi Bi. How are you today? Thanks for yesterday.

Binomen (30) Hmmmm. Do I know you?

Whoremaster (56) I'm Tim. Have you forgotten me?

Binomen (30) Oh I remember! You've changed your name! How are you doing for women with your new image?

Whoremaster (56) Very well thank you!

Binomen (30) So tell!

Whoremaster (56) The first to talk to Whoremaster was soooo hot! But unfortunately turned out to be a boy. Quite a shock, but I suppose these things happen.

Binomen (30) Who was it?

Whoremaster (56) That would be telling! Not ethical to fuck and tell!

Binomen (30) It doesn't matter! You've been conned so why should you care?

Whoremaster (56) It was Masterme.

Binomen (30) She's a woman! I know her!

Whoremaster (56) Are you sure?

Binomen (30) Sure I'm sure. We have been intimate!

Whoremaster (56) But what about Fancynancy?

Binomen (30) He's a shit-stirrer, literally! He pretends he knows what people have been up to and tries to upset them. Don't believe everything people say! You really have a lot to learn!

Whoremaster (56) How can I trust you, then?

Binomen (30) Just trust me. Do I sound like a phoney? We aren't playing, just chatting, and I have no wish to mislead you. I quite like you, actually.

Whoremaster (56) Thank you.

Binomen (30) Well, enjoy. Speak to me whenever you see me. I'm interested to hear about your conquests. Bye X

Whoremaster (56) Bi, I've said some awful things to women today. I feel guilty, it's my first day as whoremaster and I'm not used to it.

Binomen (30) Don't worry. If they enjoy it, then that's great. You weren't really nasty were you?

Whoremaster (56) I used such dirty language but she started it. One of them made me slash her with a comb!

Binomen (30) We are talking about online here?

Whoremaster (56) Yes.

Binomen (30) Lol! Well, don't worry then. You'll certainly find much worse here. It's all pretend, and some women love it as you'll find out.

Whoremaster (56) Would you be my friend? I mean chat now and again without, you know? Keep me down-to-earth and give me a rest from all this sex?

Binomen (30) Of course I will. But I do have to go now. Bye XX. You are so sweet! Not at all like a real whoremaster, but only you and I know that! XX Go for it! And enjoy!

Whoremaster (56) Thanks. Bye Bi. XX Oh, Bi, are you really 30? Only I have decided to have a rule about no chats with anyone under 25.

Binomen (30) Yes I am! You don't want to be seen as a cradle-snatcher then!

Whoremaster (56) Certainly not! Even when the little minxes come to me begging for it! And they have been today; I'm amazed! XX

Whoremaster (56) Bi, I feel wicked!

Binomen (30) Why hun?

Whoremaster (56) I'm enjoying myself with these women, but it is all new for me and I feel guilty. Sinful!

Binomen (30) But sin involves hurting other people and you're not doing that, are you?

Whoremaster (56) No, but do you understand me?

Binomen (30) Yes I do. I don't think your sinful, just loving. I hate sin and I am totally interested in opposing it. I like law and order! LOL!

18:15

Blak-slut (30) Hi

Whoremaster (56) Hi, How are you? Are you a boy?

Blak-slut (30) Fine thanks. You OK? Of course not! If you could see me you wouldn't ask!! Lol!!

Whoremaster (56) Sorry, but I have been taken in before. Wish I could see you! I'm fine but a bit lonely.

Blak-slut (30) I'm lonely, and horny! It's Sunday night and I'm desperate to get off before Monday!

Whoremaster (56) Are you alone and comfortable and warm?

Blak-slut (30) Yep. Naked on the bed and touching already. You?

Whoremaster (56) Me too! What do you look like?

Blak-slut (30) 5ft 10, brown eyes, 34D, 10 stone. Long brown hair.

Whoremaster (56) 6ft2, slimmish, grey hair. Are you really black, sorry, I should say brown.

Blak-slut (30) Yes.

Whoremaster (56) As in African brown?

Blak-slut (30) Zimbabwe. Mixed race. Will you touch me.

Whoremaster (56) With pleasure! Where would you like me to begin?

Blak-slut (30) My breasts are tingling and my nipples hard.

Whoremaster (56) Are your breasts big?

Blak-slut (30) Big enough, big boy.

Whoremaster (56) I'm not a boy, I'm a whoremaster!

Blak-slut (30) I think you're a naughty little boy at heart!

Whoremaster (56) And you are a clever girl!

Blak-slut (30) Yeah Cos I's black!!

Whoremaster (56) But not clever enough. I am French, but Marseilles got too hot for me, so I moved to London. Much more peaceful and safe there!

Cirnhoj
Cirnhoj
6 Followers