Whores & Pimps

Story Info
Lawyers and their wives play a promotion game.
20k words
4.64
384.4k
180
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,162 Followers

Note from Slickman: Ever wonder what would happen if a bunch of lawyers and their wives got together for a contest that would determine who would be promoted. No. Well, I did and here’s the story. Make sure you are at least 18 years old and please follow the copyright rules.

Daniel Roberts was not your everyday Junior Lawyer. He graduated at the tops of his Yale class and was offered a job in all the major law firms of New York City. His marriage to his high school sweetheart Ellen was the topping on the cake. Ellen was the homecoming queen who sat next to his parents while he quarterbacked his team to the state championship game. If it wasn’t for a fumble with less than a minute to go by his fullback he would have led his team to the greatest comeback in high school football history.

As Dan awoke early on Monday morning he opened his eyes and looked at the light creeping through the partially closed curtains. He had gotten home late again last night and had no time to talk to his wife who was still sound asleep next to him with her back turned towards him. Her short nightgown was riding high on her hips and her cotton panties were wedges into her white ass cheeks. He tried to remember the last time they had made love. His long days and nights at the office got to be an everyday and weekend habit. Sex was something he had to put on the back burner while he moved up the corporate ladder.

Dan was in the shower when he heard the toilet flush. He peered through the frosted shower door to see Ellen standing next to the sink.

“Today’s a big day hon.” He shouted over the sound of the running water.

“That’s nice.” She yelled back.

He stopped the shower and stepped out on the soft mat. “Did you forget? Jake and I are in the running to be promoted to the sixth floor.”

Ellen didn’t forget. She was so tired of hearing about his job. The higher the floor the more important you were in the law firm. Only three years ago Dan started on the second floor. He was a fast mover and was now earning a six digit figure. He had tried to get her to quit her teaching job at the local high school but she refused especially since she never saw him until after 9:00PM each night anyway.

“I’ll be ready for the dinner tonight.” Ellen said without enthusiasm. She and Marty were going to look for a dress after she left the school that afternoon. Ellen glanced at his soft damp penis dangling under the towel. It had been so long she had forgotten how good it felt inside of her. She knew she had to have sex soon because even some of the high school seniors were starting to look good to her.

“Make sure you select something sexy.” Dan said. “Mr. Bennett said the sexier the better.”

Ellen thought about Dan’s boss Bill Bennett. She guessed he was in his fifties and still thought he was God’s gift to women. At the Christmas party last year he cornered her away from the others and had placed his hand on her ass. She laughed to break up her fear and slapped his hand away.

“Bad hand wrong woman.” She had said as she made it away from him before he could maul her again.

“Please. If Bill had his way we would all walk around naked.” She laughed.

She pulled the nightgown off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Her nipples were hard as a result of her remembrance of the older man’s touches.

“You know he did grab my ass at the Christmas party.” She hoped he would feel some jealousy and maybe some excitement.

“He’s harmless.” Dan laughed. He could feel a stirring in his loins as he also thought of the Christmas party at the Bennett house. Bill’s wife Marge had also made a play for him while they danced on the patio. Her thigh wormed its way between his legs and rubbed against his bulge until he was rock hard. “Why don’t I show you my bedroom upstairs?”

“I don’t think your husband will like that.” Dan said trying to pull back from her.

“Actually he would.” She giggled. Before she could continue the music ended and Dan escaped. Even though she was an older woman, she kept her body in good shape. He had wondered since how good it would have been.

“You don’t mind if another man grabs my ass?” Ellen asked as she turned to push her panties down her pink cheeks. She wiggled her hips and moved quickly past him into the shower.

“Harmless play.” Dan laughed. He realized the thought of another man touching his wife’s ass was turning him on. He quickly moved into the bedroom to dress. “I’ll meet you later at the club.” He yelled.

*****

That afternoon at the local mall Marty was waiting for almost ten minutes in front of the department store before Ellen arrived. She had humored herself by flirting with a couple of young boys who kept walking by her staring down at her tan thighs which were exposed under her short skirt. The last time they walked by she made sure to cross her legs just as they crossed in front of her bench. She giggled when she saw their eyes get bigger. Her black thongs probably gave them the appearance of dark pubic hair.

Ellen saw her friend on the bench looking at the two boys and moved down next to her. “What are you doing?” She whispered.

“Playing.” Ellen laughed. “See those young men over there looking into the store window?”

Ellen turned to them. She knew one of them from her class. Tommy Bennett, the boss’s son, who has had a crush on her all year.

“Yes. I know one of them from my school. Why?”

“Notice how their pants are tenting out when they turn around.” Marty laughed.

“Oh my god! Are you flashing them?”

Marty laughed and looked down at Ellen’s sundress. “Why don’t you give them a thrill too?”

“Ah no.” Ellen said embarrassed. She spent most of the day making sure the boys were not looking up under her skirt. She glanced up seeing them walking their way and looked away quickly so she would not to make eye contact with Tommy.

Marty opened her legs enough this time for them to get a good view and as they crossed directly in front of her she reached down and swiftly pulled up on Ellen’s dress. Ellen didn’t realized what Marty was doing until the dress was high on her stomach over her white laced panties.

“MARTY!” She screamed. Her fingers pulled Marty’s fingers from her dress as she quickly pulled her dress down again.

“Hiii….Mrsss….Roo…berts.” Tommy stuttered. He had seen his teacher’s white panties and could hardly speak.

Ellen glanced up with a red face to see him smiling. Her eyes moved down his young muscular body to see his penis outlined in his jeans. God. He was as big as her husband. She gulped and looked back up at his face.

“Hello Tommy.” She managed to stutter.

“This is my friend Matt.” Tommy said noticeably embarrassed.

“Hi.” The tall thin boy said. Both boys had recently passed their eighteenth birthdays but both were still virgins. They were trolling the mall trying to get lucky

“We have to go.” Ellen said as she pulled Marty up off the bench and into the department store.

“Why did you do that?” Marty asked as she held up a long black gown. “Did you see the size of the tents in their pants?”

“Yes. I happen to see them most every day.” Ellen replied. “They are too young for you.”

“Uh, nope. I read somewhere a woman reaches her sexual peak in her thirties whereas a man reaches his in his late teens.”

“You’re hopeless.” Ellen laughed as she walked back to the dressing room to try on a sexy white open-back gown.

“Wow. That is some dress.” Marty commented behind her. “No bra.”

“Yes. Maybe I can stir up some fires in my husband.”

“You too? I thought it was just Jake and I.”

“Nope. Too much time and not enough time in our bed.”

Ellen slipped into a dressing room in the rear and pulled the curtain closed. Marty went into the one directly across from her.

“Do you think Jake and Dan will get the promotions?” Marty yelled.

Ellen opened her curtain and peaked out to see a six-inch opening in Marty’s curtain. She saw the nude figure of the other woman in the long mirror on the back wall. First she noticed Marty had an all over tan and then the narrow shaved strip of dark pubic hair pointing downward towards her shaved pussy lips. Ellen quickly closed the curtain.

“Er…I guess so.” Her voice was obviously shaken.

“Dan said Mr. Bennett is having a party next weekend to make the final choices. Tonight he will reduce the number of possibilities to five.” She stepped into the white dress wearing only her white lace bikini panties. As she pulled the top over her breasts Marty’s head poked through the curtains.

“Nice.” She said.

Ellen turned her body to look at the open back. She saw the white strap marks left from her bikini.

“I can’t wear this. You can see the strap marks.”

“Nonsense just come by the house on the way home and use my tanning booth.” Marty said.

“Then I’ll have a red strap mark.” Ellen said.

“It’s better than a white one.” Marty laughed.

They purchased the dresses and hurried to Marty’s house. “The tanning booth is in the basement.” Marty said pulling the blonde woman down the narrow stairs.

“Take everything off and I’ll get you some lotion.” Marty said while setting up the tanning booth controls. “Fifteen minutes should do it.”

“I don’t need to do everything just my back.” Ellen said as she pulled the sundress over her bra and panties.

“Don’t worry you won’t burn.” Marty said as she released the woman’s bra clasp.

“Marty!” Ellen cried out trying hopelessly to catch the falling bra.

Marty grabbed it off the floor and tossed it on the small sofa nearby. She peaked at Ellen’s breasts and smiled. They were about the same size as her own but Marty had her beat on cup size. Before the woman could stop her Marty grabbed the waistband of her panties and pushed them down over her hips and down to her knees.

Ellen stood naked as Marty told her to lift her feet to remove her skimpy undies.

“You are a natural blonde.” Marty said with glee. “Yes!”

Ellen looked at her puzzled. “Why did you say yes?”

“I had a bet with Jake and I won.”

“What did you win?” Ellen asked embarrassed to be standing naked in a strange house talking about the color of her pubic hair.

“He does whatever I want for the next month in bed.” She giggled.

Marty handed Ellen the tube of sunscreen and walked up the stairs. “Cover yourself with the lotion and I’ll be right back.”

Ellen was excited as she rubbed the cool lotion on her naked body. To touch herself all over made her body tingle. Her fingers stayed more than normal as she lathered up her breasts and hard nipples. She made sure to spread the lotion onto and into her dripping pussy. She moved up onto the tanning booth and rested her head on the small pillow. Her thighs were squeezed tightly together to hide her pink moist slit.

Marty searched through Jakes dresser until she found what she was looking for. She took the small digital pen camera and tried to remember how it worked. She twisted it until the small display lit up. Good. All she had to do now was point and click. She smiled as she hid the camera in her bra.

Ellen’s eyes were on the stairs while she waited for Marty to return. She saw her feet first and then her body.

“Put these on so your eyes won’t be burned.” Marty said while handing Ellen some eyelid covers. Ellen put them on and waited.

Marty grinned as she turned on the bright tanning lamps. She kept the booth open enough for her to take some pictures. There was no way Jake would believe her unless she had proof. She moved down to Ellen’s feet and aimed the pen cam upward towards the woman’s head. Click. Her blonde bush and full breasts were soon captured by the cam. A flash was not needed.

After about five minutes Marty moved over to Ellen’s feet and gently pushed them open. She was not sure if Ellen would let her but she had to try.

“What are you doing?” Ellen asked as she felt her legs being pushed apart.

“If you keep them together you won’t get the tanning rays on the inside of the legs.” Marty replied.

Ellen slowly allowed her legs to be open almost a foot before she tensed up. That should be enough she thought.

Marty smiled as she moved the pen cam up under the booth top until it was only about a foot away from Ellen’s opened pussy lips. She could see her hard clitoris sticking out of her pink slit. Click. Ellen could not hear the sound because of the music she had turned on in the background, Marty figured she would go ahead and get a close up of the woman’s breasts. Maybe it would make Jake horny enough to fuck her later on. Click.

When the tanning lights automatically turned off Marty handed Ellen a towel to dry off. “Boy I bet Jake would love to see you now.” Marty said.

“I’m sure he would.” Ellen said embarrassed to be naked while the other woman’s eyes raped over her body. It was making her feel uneasy.

“What have you heard about Mr. Bennett’s parties?” Marty asked as Ellen pulled up her skimpy panties.

“Nothing why?”

“I overheard some older women at the Christmas party say something about how wild they are. I tried to get closer to get more details but when I did they walked away.” Marty replied.

“How wild do you think they are?” Ellen asked snapping her bra.

“I don’t know but right now I could use a little action.” Marty laughed.

“You would cheat on your husband?” Ellen asked shocked at the woman’s comment.

“Of course not but a little playing around wouldn’t be so bad.”

“Yeah. I told Dan Mr. Bennett grabbed my ass at the Christmas party last year and he thought it was funny.”

“That’s all he grabbed? You’re lucky.” Marty sighed.

“Wait. What did he do to you?” Ellen asked now totally dressed.

“You have to promise not to tell anyone.”

Ellen shook her head yes and sat down on the sofa next to the woman.

While everyone was getting their Christmas presents from Santa I was standing behind Jake watching. He moved up behind me and breathed in my ear. I jumped but he pulled me back against him. Jake was sitting directly in front of me and I was afraid he would see or hear us so I kept still.

“What did he do?” Ellen asked excited.

“At first he didn’t do anything but breathe on the back of my neck. I was so scared but also excited. His warm breath was really turning me on. I tried to move forward but he moved with me. His hand brushed against my hip like it was an accident at first. Then it did it again and one more time before it brushed and stayed. He started a slow rubbing in small circles that got bigger and bigger. God. I was so wet.” She stopped and took a drink of water.

“Keep going.” Ellen urged.

“He touched my ass for a long time. His hand caressed and squeezed my ass cheeks. Then his fingers pushed down into my buttocks and my dress and panties wedged under his fingers. I know he wanted to move under my ass to touch my front but I kept my legs tightly together. You know why?”

Ellen looked at her. “No.”

“I didn’t want a wet spot on my dress.” She laughed.

“That was it?” Ellen asked disappointed.

“No. He stopped touching me with his hands but instead moved his front up against my ass.” She coughed.

“His front. You mean his..?”

“Yes. He pushed his hard-on against my ass and I had no where to go. At first it was just pressure but then he started rubbing it up and down and back and forth. I could tell he was very well endowed.”

“Really? Real big?” Ellen asked. Her body was on fire.

“Real, real big. It felt like he was sticking a flashlight against me. Anyway Santa only had two more gifts to give out when he grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand behind my back. He held it against his bulge.”

“You touched it!” Ellen said while biting her lower lip.

“Yes. He opened my hand and curled my fingers around it. My fingers would not go around it because it was too thick.” She laughed. “Anyway, I squeezed it one time and he let my hand go. Everyone then sang some Christmas songs and when I turned around he was gone.”

Ellen wondered if Marty’s thing with Mr. Bennett was a reason why Jake suddenly was on the quick rise to the top listing along with Dan. Maybe tonight at the club she could find out more about the parties at the Bennett home.

“I better be going so I can be ready to meet Dan at the club.” Ellen said trying not to show her excitement.

“If you want I can pick you up and we can go together.” Ellen said smiling. She needed a few minutes to not only get ready but to print out the blonde bush photos for her husband.

“Sure. I would like that.” Ellen replied.

*****

Dan and Jake sat at the bar in the club waiting for their spouses to arrive. One of the other lawyers up for the promotion, Mary Williams, sat next to Jake.

“Well, next week we will know who goes to the sixth floor.” Jake said holding up his beer for the other two to tap their beer mugs on. Mary was a little older than Jake and Dan but could hold her own while drinking beer with the boys. Mary was recently divorced and was dating a white man for the first time. She had met Charles at a family reunion. Charles was not family but he was a handsome man who owned the catering company. After their third date and after spending most of the night in bed Mary knew Charles was the man for her. He wanted to give more than he received. It was a pleasant change.

“May the best man win.” Jake said laughing.

Mary glared back at him. “Who says it has to be a man?”

“You know how hard it is for a woman to move up to the sixth floor?” Jake replied.

Mary laughed. “From the rumors I hear it may be easier than you think.”

“Rumors?” Dan asked.

“Sure. You guys must know old Bennett likes to mess around with his junior lawyer’s wives right?”

Dan looked at Jake who both turned to look at Mary. “So?” Both men had heard Bennett liked to sneak in some fondles.

“Who says it has to be a wife?” She chuckled.

“Hey. That’s not fair.” Jake exclaimed. The four beers were going quickly to his head and to the volume of his voice.

“Fair? You are complaining to a single black woman who has fought for everything she has in life?”

“Drop it.” Dan said to his buddy.

About that time their wives walked into the bar. “Holy shit.” Dan said while looking at the low hung dress on his wife’s body.

She smiled as she walked up to him and kissed him on his cheek. “Hi honey.”

He turned and looked at her breasts about to fall out of the front of the dress. She leaned over and whispered. “You said sexy.”

“Yeah but I didn’t say that sexy.” He whispered back. But, he wasn’t really complaining.

“Wow.” Jake said looking at Ellen until Marty elbowed him in his side. “What about me?” She turned showing both men and Mary her cute round ass in the dark gown.

“Double wow.” Dan said. He could not see any panty or bra lines under the dress.

“Thank you.” Marty said as she leaned forward to lightly kiss him on his lips. Her braless breast crushed against his arm. She definitely was not wearing a bra.

“I can see I won’t get much attention tonight.” Mary commented as she stood in her conservative business suit to walk with the two couples into the large ball room.

The dinner was wonderful and also very long. It was ten o’clock when Bill Bennett stood up at grabbed a microphone. “Good evening everyone and thank you for coming tonight. As you are aware I am announcing who the final five choices are for promotion to the sixth floor. The choices are and please stand:

“Dan Roberts, Jake Miller, Mary Williams, Fred Thomas, and Christopher Mallon.”

All five junior lawyers stood and received a nice round of applause. They all watched as Bennett stood and took his wife onto the dance floor.

“Wow. They are pretty good dancers.” Ellen said to Mary who was sitting on her right.

Slickman
Slickman
8,162 Followers